Wolf Play : Sins Characters
Chatbox
 Rushing River Tribe
09:17:13 Carrie/River
Bye guys!! have a good day!!
 Heather
09:16:47 
Ah, I see, don't worry, Urux, rest assured he'll be living a happy life in my pack =D
 Rushing River Tribe
09:16:44 Carrie/River
No worries Eci
I tend to read too much into stuff like that so you're good, was a mistake on my end ^^
 Rushing River Tribe
09:15:58 Carrie/River
I do have to run tho, lunch is almost over and I REALLY don't want to be late for my next class (again) XD
 Ecifircas
09:15:41 
Rushing River Tribe, yeah. I completely get that. I definitely had no intentions to come off as harsh or rude, haha.

My complete apologies if I did. I'd never try and fight with someone over something so trivial. lol
 Poe
09:15:36 
I am so tempted to make a custom male soonÂ…
 Rushing River Tribe
09:14:43 Carrie/River
ah ok, that's a relief ^^
I hate arguments, friendly discussion if cool but when it turns into a fight I get super bad anxiety
 Urux
09:13:22 Urox
One of my girls went for 500 in sanctuary - I had no clue people would like her that much lol
 Ecifircas
09:13:13 
Rushing River Tribe, nope, no hard feelings here, friend. haha

I get some people get attached to wolves and I can't argue with that. ^^;
 Urux
09:12:52 Urox
Heather
Oh no, no! You keep him haha. I was just stalking my breeders offspring to see who had lived lol
 Heather
09:12:14 
Oh I see!! Do you want to have him/her back, Urux? I really don't mind, I don't know which one s/he is, but I planned to keep most of them for "Set Free" quests =D
 Rushing River Tribe
09:11:51 Carrie/River
i get it, doesn't mean I have to like that process
just feels wasteful personally but whatever.
I feel like this is verging on a debate/argument and that's not what I wanted, so I'mma dip
 Faulty Demons
09:11:32 Ollie, Gold
Heather
I used to feel the same way, I'd never retire any wolves, and there are a lot of people who agree.
 Urux
09:09:51 Urox
Heather
You snagged one of my girl's pups from sanctuary! I almost kept him because those eyes looked so good
 Heather
09:09:46 
Mm, well said, Eci!
 HawksBeak
09:09:05 Spirit, Wander
Although he only has 20 wisdom...
 Ecifircas
09:08:42 
You put a price on the wolf that you think is fair, someone else pays it, they own it and can do whatever they want.

If you are really selective about the packs they go to, message packs you like and ask them if they want the wolf for free.
 HawksBeak
09:08:28 Spirit, Wander
I got a defect from Wolf party!
-WP Click-
 Heather
09:06:57 
Eci, if there was more worth to them then maybe I'd consider it, but seeing that most of them are just exclusive cosmetics, my moral compass still tells me its not worth retiring wolves so... yeah, I just use mush if I ever need anything from the shop, cosmetics arent too important for me =D
 Rogue Wildfires
09:05:26 Mac and Cheese
I only keep the wolves I really like or have high rarity. I got a winer pelt and a quasar pelt from wolf party once

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Black Bear : +3
Bobcat : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Sins CharactersMarch 14, 2017 04:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I have a single description for now. It may be the single worst description ever. But it's mine and I love it. (<--- Lies.)

Name: Vincent Neri
Villain/Hero Name: Nefarious
Powers: Vincent Neri has a power known as Dispersion which was really quite useful, and the first ranked Killsprite ability. But hey, whos keeping track? Anyways, the ability is rather simple. Well, kind of. Put simply, its the ability to decompose and destroy anything, be it physical object, quantum structure, energy, or an esoteric concept.
Looks: Vincent stands at 6'4" and is leanly muscled. He has a rather symmetrical, pretty face with icy blue eyes and pale skin. His hair is nothing more than a long, deep side part and the color is a raven black. Which makes for a nice contrast between his eye, skin and hair color. Despite many of his height being disproportionate, he was not. He was well built.
Link (optional): N/A
Personality: Cold and Distant, though also sarcastic and rather rude. Hes not a people person.

Name: Ashley Neri
Height: 5'2"
Appearance: Ashley is fair skinned, and her pale complexion sometimes makes her look like she's glowing in the sunlight. Thanks to being blessed with good genetics, her skin is relatively blemish free. Her face is rather well proportioned and symmetrical, being heart shaped. She has upturned almond shaped eyes that are a startling icy blue. Her nose is a “turned-up” or “celestial" shape, and it's small though not overly so. Her lips are full and need no makeup to form a true cupid's bow. Her hair is pure black and the silky tresses fall to just below her shoulder blades in loose waves. For overall body shape, she has the classic hourglass figure. Physically, she's very fit. She has a dancer's body with lean, but very strong muscle. Her legs are particularly long.
Bio: Generally regarded as the pretty one of her group. Ashley was a dancer for many years, which attributes to her physical condition, paired with the fact she still regularly works out in one form or another. Despite what many may think, she's actually rather intelligent and cares for that more than her looks. She spent countless hours studying to get into an Ivy League university to become a neurologist. She's generally cold and quite, more of a thinker and introvert than what one would call a 'social butterfly.' She has French heritage and is fluent in the language.

Name: Jessica Foster
Height: 5'6"
Appearance: Jessica has what one might call the 'perfect tan.' She has straight blond hair and blue eyes. She has the looks of what one might consider the typical 'popular mean girl.' Such as those seen in movies. Overall, she's actually rather plain to look at.
Bio: Jessica is known to be a social butterfly, albeit a bit dull. She loves to have fun and is actually rather good at sports though she doesn't have much of a work ethic. She's defiantly an extrovert and hates to be alone.

Name: Laura Burns
Height: 5'4"
Appearance: Laura is an Egyptian girl with a lighter skin color than most other Egyptians. She has light green eyes that have an almost sharp look to them. She has an oval shaped face. Her hair, naturally, is dark brown with loose curls. However it's dyed a light brown and cut short to frame her face with a deep side part.
Bio:

Name:
Appearance:
Bio:

Edited at July 27, 2017 03:27 PM by Sin
Sins CharactersSeptember 7, 2017 03:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
What certain things look like...

Heading 1

::