Wolf Play : Vitas Characters
Chatbox
 distant-lands
12:03:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
damn, she's really holding these pups hostage.
 The NightClan
12:03:29 Wolfy, Night
I want to pvp, but my wolves arenÂ’t the bestÂ…
 Crooked Magic
12:00:06 Crook, She/her
pvp anyone?
 Goddess Juno
11:58:44 Juno (he/they)
no problem! and i believe that your wolf will give birth to 1-3 puppies
 Packstead
11:57:56 
thanks!
 Goddess Juno
11:57:52 Juno (he/they)
packstead
pregnancy is 70-90ish hours and labor is 2-5
 Black River
11:57:20 Lady Lynn
Packstead - around 4 days!
 Packstead
11:56:46 
Hi iÂ’m new to the game, can anyone tell me how long it takes for puppies to be born?
 distant-lands
11:45:00 katy | beetle
marsh,
tehe, okay c:

have a good night!
 Caeruleum
11:44:15 Cae, Blue
aaand suddenly remembered i have not eaten i too long. gonna go grab a bite, see you in a bit <3
 Caeruleum
11:43:36 Cae, Blue
nahhh, i go autopilot and heal heal heal heal and after the battle i remember i do have, in fact, 3 other teams 🧍‍♀️
 starmutt
11:42:57 marsh | they/it
tehe i'll dm you later after i wake up lol
i love species trading so much
 distant-lands
11:42:10 katy | beetle
marsh,
omg yes i would love to
 kycantina
11:41:48 ky
Blue, Not gonna lie the only reason I have so many is because I hate when I still have leftover moves and no viable wolves after fighting sun bears haha
 Caeruleum
11:41:01 Cae, Blue
oh my God that is so felt please-
 starmutt
11:40:17 marsh | they/it
@katy
would you ever like to trade plant cat for honse dog 👉👈
/not forced
 Caeruleum
11:39:54 Cae, Blue
*hate the change* >:(
 Caeruleum
11:39:45 Cae, Blue
forest 2-5 will forever be so dearly missed 😭😭😭 dont hate yourself for the habits we made while enjoying the prosperity
 kycantina
11:38:11 ky
and also that's on being an underemployed new grad with too much free time haha
 kycantina
11:37:27 ky
Blue, lmao I miss the old forest level 5 every day. 12 full DGs (4 are on death's door) and 4 trainees, going on 5. I kinda hate myself lol.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Vitas CharactersJune 15, 2017 09:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Specifically for Wolfplay Role-plays only!

Vitas CharactersJune 15, 2017 09:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Role-play Associated with: Pack of the Reaper

RP LINK: https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=28&t=3154&page=7

Name: Aeacus Pronounced - (Aiakos) AYEI.AH.KOS

Nickname: Kosy

Appearance: Mod edit: Removed for hotlinking
This look was created in the custom maker specifically for this RP! DO NOT STEAL AND DO NOT RECREATE.

History?:
Aeacus was born into a small pack that resided on the edges of the Appalachians - or the land of Amicasta to the wolves. The land was harsh to live in, with sweeping winds and agile prey, easy to escape the grasp of malnourished jaws. Aeacus was constantly picked on for his curiosity and kindness, which was an unholy and dangerous unknown to the pack. For they lived through vengeance, and menace. Despite his towering size (compared to other pups) his endurance, and determination he was tossed around constantly by other pack members - they tried to instill fear to pressure him into being like them. The fear was instilled, however he knew he was different and knew that somewhere things would be different too. One early morning, sleep was broken by the sound of stomping hooves. The ground was almost vibrating in a way. Aeacus was afraid and went to hide in a decaying log. He could hear the yelps of pain from his pack members and feel the surge of fear as elk would jump over the log, instead of trampling it. When everything subsided only two females of the pack were left and were eager to scatter themselves and leave Aeacus on his own.

Many days went by and the pup was on the verge of starvation, wandering aimlessly through the mountains trying to find some hope. Thankfully the hope came and he was adopted into the Pack of the Reaper by King Reaper himself. Aeacus looks up to him as a father he never had, and strives to be like him. Aeacus knows of the "gift" and feels guilty he will never be able to fulfill such a thing, in return for the kindness of the King.
Personality: Aeacus is curious and determined. He has a loving side as well as the understanding of protection for the ones you love. He learned these things through pain of his past pack. Despite being in a safer environment, sometimes he can have an overwhelming sense of fear from aggression or annoyance of other animals or other pack members due to his past.

Fears?: Loneliness, rejection.

Weakness?: Kosy is stronger than agile. His genetics carry a lot of muscle but heÂ’s not as fast as lean wolves.

Strengths?: Decrement, kindness, adventure, and curiosity.

Edited at June 16, 2017 06:00 PM by Destinations End
Vitas CharactersJune 15, 2017 09:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Role-play associated with: Unnatural
RP LINK: https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=15&t=3360

Name
Kovachi (Just as it is spelled it sounds. KO.VA.CHI.)

Sickness
Very early stages of choroidermia and cataract on left eye. Albinism.

Species
Kai Ken

Appearance
A tall, lengthy legged Kai Ken with albinism.

Picture: https://postimg.org/image/i9rrnre4r/

LINEART CREDIT: http://voskir.deviantart.com/art/free-dog-lineart-PSD-470358331

Desired Rank
Medic. Though with years she will go completely blind.
(Lead Medic if there will be more than one.)

Personality
Kovachi is a gentle hearted and wise minded canine. Her temperament is calm and she brings mediation to a misguided or chaotic situation. Despite her failing eyesight she is a dedicated medic and continues to practice using her other senses for when her vision fails her completely. Kovachi is also a quick thinker and a fast resolver of issues. When something troubles her however, she internalizes it and becomes very quiet. Even during protest she stays generally quiet, but is eager to speak up to the whole crowd to attempt to soothe the nerves of others.

Kovachi has a deep hatred for the human folk who keep them here without giving them regular medical attention. The only time the female is loud is when she retreats to the edge of a beach and screams to the sky, the ocean, and curses the world for their damnation.

History
Kovachi was not born in the solitary confinement of the sick animals. She knows her homeland as The Green Bed - and imagines where times were peaceful and the world wasn’t full of a putrid sickness. Kovachi was separated from her family at around a 8 months old.

She lived on a moor, far from human civilization except for the occasional campers down a dirt road. She had been out and about sniffing and playing with her siblings, their mother Chaio watching them and their father Reneli, tracking down lunch to feed his pack. Chaio watched her puppies play happily, bantering and chasing each other when a pack of humans much like her own pack were wandering and playing on the moor. Chaoi called for her children but with little luck they didn’t hear her. A human child came bounding up very quickly to the puppies - not in harm, just excitement (however the dogs didn’t know that) and Chaio leaped in front of her pups and let out a shrieking howl and a low menacing huff from her throat. Renali came running, as well as the human pack - ready to protect their offspring. A large human male picked up the child and kicked Chaoi away, causing Renali to bite hard into the ankle of one of the men. Another man had pulled a pocket knife and stabbed Renali in the back of the neck, leaving him to bleed out. Chaoi quickly fled with her puppies, trying to keep them all together, as she could not carry four at a time. Kovachi was accidentally left behind, terrorized and stuck in place by fear. Everything is slightly foggy after this point. The sound of her mothers call bellowed in her tall ears as she was carried away. Later that evening she awoke in the sick place.

Kovachi was mentored by a jackal named Ruby, who taught her everything she needed to know. Ruby was old, but healthy and the sickness unfazed her - which made her a wonderful medic. - Ruby died of old age when Kovachi was 3 1/2, leaving her with the skills to help others as Ruby had helped her, and many more.

Strengths
Decrement
Gentle
Quick Thinker
Compassionate

Weaknesses
Her failing eyesightInternalizes her issuesFeels a deep, burning hatred for the people who brought them here and being separated from her family.

Crush
N/A

Mate
N/A

Siblings
Lorien - Male
Aserai - Male
Milori - Female

Parents
Mother - Chaio
Father - Reneli

Other
Underline: Unknown if dead or alive.
Crossed Out: Dead.

Roleplay Example
Kovachi watched with her weary eyes as the dawn arose before her to lighten the Earth. She watched the shadows dance as the sun came up, for they always danced in the morning and the night, the sickness never fazing them and never slowing them down. Her tail swung side to side slowly, making a light rainbow shaped pattern on the ground. A breeze blew through the air, ruffling the un-groomed fur around her face and tangled whiskers. She inhaled, the smell of sickness and salt floated around her. Despite the smell being horrendous, it was something she was used to. Kovachi healed who could be healed daily as best as she could, but sometimes envied the ones who would pass through, wondering where they would travel to next - or if they even traveled at all.

Kovachi! Kovachi! We need you - NOW!
High pitched yelping and the sound of panting came bounding towards her at full speed.
Before Kovachi could hear the full status of the situation, she already began to move out - quickly. - She reached the animal sniffing for sign of infection or sickness. ‘Not this one,’ she thought to herself.

Tell me where.
Kovachi made sure to use an assertive, yet gentle tone.

The small animal ran off, casually glancing behind to make sure Kovachi was following. Soon, Kovachi was ahead of the animal. The smell of fresh decay and blood filled her nostrils. The minute she got there she would have to bark out orders for supplies.

In order to save a life here, contribution was a necessity.

Im here now, I will do the best that I can.
She spoke airily as she bounded towards the sickness.

Edited at June 18, 2017 01:51 PM by Madam Mamma Vita

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us