Wolf Play : Rogues Many OCs
Chatbox
 Ghost Queen
02:14:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
damn it i swear i had a haverst dye but it looks like it go stolen but it was buried well damn ah well
 Ghost Queen
02:12:20 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
aww cute

Corpse Bride² looks at Death's Angel¹ with admiration.

Affinity: --- Strong Like
Mood: Affectionate
 Continental Wolves
02:11:38 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 315 days in a row.
 Ghost Queen
02:11:37 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm to risk staggering my dom or nah XD
 technoblade
02:10:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

Wait who were you?!
 Ghost Queen
02:09:26 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ive been here since 2018 XD
 starmutt
02:09:05 marsh | they/it
rejoining back in 2022 is such a mood i would know
 technoblade
02:07:45 Lil Techy | Techno
but wait who were you back then cause this account is from 2022
 technoblade
02:07:15 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

Stooop you're gonna make me sad right before going to bed.
 Enigma
02:05:32 
@techno
I was just looking at the dates on your goals and getting nostalgic remembering first meeting you on here when you joined 🥹 2020 was a crazy year but you were a definitely a highlight of it for me
 Ghost Queen
02:03:35 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm could i do a poll just asking for name suggestion with out having ideas of name suggestions
 Ghost Queen
01:59:41 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hey
 Continental Wolves
01:53:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Threw some random gear on her, might switch the wings to white angel wings
 Crooked Magic
01:51:57 Crook, She/her
My kitten is chasing my ear buds so I cant listen to music XD I dont want her to eat them.
 distant-lands
01:50:58 katy | beetle
finally almost to 7k dominance e.e

but i'll probably lose some on monday
 technoblade
01:50:12 Lil Techy | Techno
marsh

Blackphase black is what I wish Mela was ;-;
 starmutt
01:49:30 marsh | they/it
its like more mela than mela lol
 starmutt
01:49:00 marsh | they/it
ahh i see
 technoblade
01:45:56 Lil Techy | Techno
honestly though
 distant-lands
01:45:30 katy | beetle
the name confuses me sometimes 😔

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +4
Bobcat : +3
Green Python : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Rogues Many OCsJanuary 24, 2019 12:43 PM

The Walking Dead

Neutral

Give Award
My OC's
##Please do not use my characters, they are solely for my use only unless stated otherwise##

Edited at August 15, 2020 10:33 AM by The Walking Dead
Rogues Many OCsJanuary 24, 2019 12:44 PM

The Walking Dead

Neutral

Give Award
Full name: Daryl Marqusius (Mar-Qu-Si-Us)
Sexulaity: Straight
Height: 6'3
Description: Tall, Wavy brown hair, Brown eyes, Very muscled and lean no extra fat on him. Athletic look, Clearly defined six pack and muscles. He has quite a few deep scars on his back from being whipped by a steel capped nine cat tail whip, scars on his wrists from being imprisoned.
Clothes: when in battle attire he wears Black obsidian light armour, which is decorated with silver swirls and silver wolf heads with sapphire eyes as the shoulder guards, with this he carries his Dragon glass greatsword which is usually in a sheath over his back, he also has a pair of matching dragon glass daggers.
When in casual attire he wears Black leather trousers and a white cotton shirt which is always with the top button open. Over this he wears a black wolf fur shroud which has a hood. He also has a chain manacle around his right wrist from when he was imprisoned(this is always on him).
General personality - Daryl is very dominant and quite agressive. He is a natural leader and struggles to take orders from others... BUT he is very loyal and would never do anything to harm those who where his brothers/sisters in arms. He struggles with his past memories and never lets anyone see his weaker more vulnerable (and nicer/caring) side. He has never had a proper friendship where he trusts the other fully. Daryl is very protective of those who have earned a degree of his trust or those who he cares about, he's also very level headed in stressful situations. Daryl is a bit of a hot head and is easy to anger/provoke into a fight. Rarely Daryl flirts, rarely due to not actually meeting more than one person he's loved before, but it turned out she was a assassin charged with the job of getting close to the king and to eventually kill him, since then he hasn't let anyone close to him because he had actually been in love with her and then that love had been betrayed, he doesn't want to be hurt again.
Strengths: He's a very good fighter, runner and swimmer. He's level headed and stays cool in bad situations. He's extreemly loyal and protective. Has an amazing stamina. He is the most loving and caring person if you can break through his cold exterior. He absolutely adores horses and can ask them/get them to do nearly anything for him.
Weaknesses: Daryl can be quite hot headed sometimes and will rise to bait for a fight. His bad past haunts him still and affects how he interacts with others drasticly.
Occupation: Ex army, kings former head of Cavalry, now a war horse trainer and blacksword.

Edited at January 24, 2019 01:30 PM by Silver Shard
Rogues Many OCsJanuary 24, 2019 01:24 PM

The Walking Dead

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Morgan Harris
Looks: 6'3, Black hair, Green eyes, Muscled, Thin, Athletic
Personality: Morgan is very protective of friends and loved ones. He can appear quite cold hearted at times but is really a caring softy behined a very hard shell. He can be quite flirty too. He loves to escape away sometimes to think, Ither on horseback or dragon back.
Likes: Horse riding,summer, warmth, loyalty, being with friends. Fighting, archery, flying with his dragon.
Dislikes: liars, know it all's, bullies, winter, being cold, people with no loyalty to their friends.
Strengths: fighting, archery, hand to hand combat, dragon/horseback back fighting, running.
Weaknesses: he will do anything to protect the ones he loves even give his life! Can be baited into fights easily because he never backs down.

For Dragon:
Name: Shard
Looks: Large athletic white female with Aqua horns, eyes and wing membranes. She has Aqua spines right down her length starting from the base of her head. Height 15ft, length 30ft (tail is 12ft) WILL ADD PIC LATER!
Personality: She's very stable which counters Morgan's hot personality. Kind and protective. She's quite a flirt.
Abilities: Speed and fighting whilst in flight. Her fire is electric blue and has a freezing affect. She is telepathic, she can speak with her bonded over great distances but can only converse with other people if she is close to them!
Likes: Flying at high speeds. Diving from great hights. Flying with her bonded. Speaking with her bonded through her telepathy. Being with friends. Traning for battles. Flirting with male dragons!
Dislikes: Not getting enough exercise. Bad weather so she can't fly. Rude and assertive dragons.
Strengths: She's very fast due to her lithe and athletic build. She can fight very well and fast striking nips and slashes are her specialty!
Weaknesses: She can sometimes be quite stubborn. If Morgan is in danger at all she will risk everything and everyone to save him! As a female she can become quite moody and aggressive at certain times of the year.

Edited at August 15, 2020 10:33 AM by The Walking Dead
Rogues Many OCsSeptember 19, 2019 03:16 PM

The Walking Dead

Neutral

Give Award

Preferred Name: Walker
Pack Number: 91946

https://wolfplaygame.com/genstart.php?bgpic=9&shadow=Y&sex=M&base=79&rank=A&piebald1=67&legtype=2&tailtype=3&pointscolor=1&brindle=67&eyes=16&muzzletype=1&muzzlecolor=40&headtype=10&ears=1&shoulder=67&backtype=6&backcolor=67&speckletype=1&specklecolor=1&eecolor=1&eetype=3&nose=12&okapi=1&leopard=67&decor1=0&gear=137&harl=67&bel=67&som=67&pietype=3&alt=1

OC name: Jekyll
Pack: Scarlett peak
Appearance: Large broad shouldered male with a heavily muscled build, long legs makes him taller than most males, which lends to a dominant/forbidding air that hangs around his presence. Dark obsidian coloured body almost with a blueish tinge, stark white chest, lower face, legs and tail tip. With some slash like markings on his haunches and white ear tips. 3 large slashes across his muzzle (Scars), and one large one across the front of his chest. A few smaller scars scattered over his back and haunches. Bright aqua eyes, with pale ice coloured flecks. These eyes sometimes make other wolves feel uncomfortable due to their coldness.
Personality: Jekyll is quite a guarded male who is wary of new wolves or even members of his own pack. He can be quite cocky at times depending on how another wolf is acting around him. Other wolves see this as him being agressive, dark humoured and quite cold hearted but this is just not so, yes He can be a very dominant male and sometimes (rarely) finds it a little hard to bow to orders.
Strengths:
Flaws:
Weaknesses:
Mate: pm me
Pups: None that are alive
Top speed: 38 mph
Weight: 136
Strength: 1300
Relationships: PM me, looking for someone to play/be a brother possibly.

Edited at August 15, 2020 10:34 AM by The Walking Dead
Rogues Many OCsAugust 19, 2020 07:13 AM

The Walking Dead

Neutral

Give Award
Pack name: The Walking Dead
Pack number: #91946
Name: Red Feather
Nickname: Red or Feather (Preferred)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Wolf or fox: Wolf
Species of wolf or fox: Mackenzie valley wolf
appearance: (She does look quite foxy but she's not one bit fox, Also ignore feathers unless they're allowed)genstart.php?bgpic=75&shadow=Y&sex=F&base=80&rank=A&piebald1=67&legtype=7&tailtype=3&pointscolor=1&brindle=1&eyes=19&muzzletype=1&muzzlecolor=67&headtype=10&ears=1&shoulder=67&backtype=9&backcolor=67&speckletype=1&specklecolor=1&eecolor=67&eetype=1&nose=6&okapi=67&leopard=1&decor1=0&gear=102&harl=67&bel=67&som=67&pietype=1&alt=1&backtype2=11&backcolor2=6&a1=1&a2=2&a3=3&a4=4&a5=5&a6=6&a7=7&a11=8&a8=11&a9=10&a10=9&a12=12&a13=14&a14=15&a15=16&a16=17&a17=13&b1=16&b2=4&b3=100&b4=36&b5=0&b6=19&b7=42&b8=91&b9=100&b10=80&b11=100&b12=100&b13=73&b14=33&b15=100&b16=100&b17=81
Personality: Feather is quite a friendly she wolf unless you rub her fur the wrong way, upon first meetings she can come across as a small range of manners; Cold, Passive Agressive, Cocky and a little full of herself which at first meetings make her a little hard to consider liking but as soon as she knows which paw she's on with you all these pretences melt away and show the true her. Although somtimes she can be shy it really depends what mood you catch her in.
With members of her pack she's playful, caring, loving and most of all protective but even with all that she is not afraid to back up the alphas rules with some tooth and claw or a sharp word or two.
Although Feather seems to have a dislike for pups and dosent really tolerate them being in any proximity of her, this does not mean she wont do anything to protect them as members of the pack but on her own terms pups being around or even left with her isn't the wisest of ideas as she can snap, in simple words she's very intolerent of them, At the moment she's certainly not mother material and scoffs (or if you've caught her in a bad mood she'll snap) whenever a fellow wolf even slightly suggests her having pups. All in all Feather is loyal to her pack with every bone in her body and will do everything and all to make sure that it thrives in all ways possible.
Likes: Feather enjoys a quiet solo hunt or the company of one or two trusted others if she's after larger prey, She also enjoys sitting quietly besides large expanses of water, Sprinting, Play fighting with the younger pack mates (not pups) as she possesses a general love for battle training, She also.. only when alone likes to sing quietly to herself, singing or even howling is something she's quite shy about and finally, She absolutley ADORES thunder and lightning storms.
Dislikes: I wouldn't say Feather "dislikes dislikes" pups but she certainly does not enjoy being near them, Being told she has to "watch" or "look after" the pups is guarenteed to make her grumble if not out loud then in her head. Feather dislikes the company of wolves who "push their weight around" and if it gets on her nerves enough she will snap and put them in their place if they are of lower rank. Sometimes feather feels the need to be alone or around others but her inner thoughts unquestioned so she'll either wander off to a quiet corner of the camp or if being alone is out of the question she will become quiet with usually a bowed head and a frown upon her features. (What she dislikes is being bugged to reveal what bothers her)
Strengths: Feather is a skilled swift and nimble fighter due to her slightly smaller build thus it enables her to be faster than larger opponents during combat although this stops her from winning a fight with the sole use of brute force, she has to use her wits. Feather has slightly longer upper cainines than most regular wolves but this balances out with her smaller size, She maybe smaller but can deliver a nasy bite which those who underestimate her due to her size regrettably find out pretty quickly. Feather is utterly loyal to her packmates and will do anything and all to protect them and keep them happy.
Weaknesses: Due to Feather's smaller size her strength is not that of larger wolves but she makes up for it with her speed and nimbleness in combat. Feather is loyal to a fault sometimes it makes her blind to the repercussions or wrongness of another wolfs actions and still she'd follow them to the ends of the earth. Feather isn't a lover of confined spaces, she can tolerate them for so long but always begins to panic if she is in a confined space for a prolonged period of time eg: A cave or sleeping den. (Thus she prefers to sleep outside)
Backstory: I'm afraid I don't Have a backstory for the wolf version of her
Pups: None, Feather isn't greatly interested in having pups
Mate: None at the moment
Crush: None at the moment
Other: Sonic

Edited at August 22, 2020 10:11 AM by The Walking Dead
Rogues Many OCsAugust 28, 2020 07:09 PM

The Walking Dead

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Damian Morganson
~~~~
Nickname: (Jekyll) Damian throughout his younger years had always been branded with the name Jekyll due to his sometimes (but now more under control) Jekyll & Hyde like personality but also alas he went through a phase of preferring the name over Damian anyway so sometimes offers Jekyll as his name upon first meetings out of old habit/preference.
~~~~
Age: 19 (Still a senior due to where his birthday falls in the year)
~~~~
~~~~
Sexuality: Gay (Not openly, you'd think he was straight)
~~~~
Height/Weight: 5"11 ft and 145 pounds
~~~~
Appearance: Dark brown spiky hair with varying hues of darker brown almost black to lighter gold and red flecks throught. Grey eyes flecked with tiny amounts of blue and green. A lean but nicely muscled build with no extra (or some would say too little) fat on him. Has one ear piercing on his left earlobe, a plain obsidian circlet with a strikingly green/emerald gem set within it. A black tattoo covers his whole back from his upper shoulders to his lower back, The tattoo is black angel wings, you could say fallen angel wings with a few stray feathers falling down/floating away out of them. Damian's skin tone is a light bronze/Olive probably the only thing that really is of note that he gained from being part Italian.
~~~~
Personality: Damian can come across as quite a guarded young man who finds it difficult to place any, even the smallest amount of trust upon a person. He's adapted to never show his true self and hide behind a cold hearted and withdrawn facade to those who do not know him, which in reality is well... everyone as he does not trust easily. He has an air of quiet dominance and always seems ready to reply in a passive agressive mannor to even the slightest conversation no matter the subject or tone. Damian always seems on guard and unable to relax or show the true him. Everything everyone sees or thinks they know about him is usually just another layer of his facade.
Damian struggles with his past memories and never lets anyone see his weaker more vulnerable (and nicer/caring or you could say more.... Human) side. He has only ever had one proper... friendship where he trusts the other fully and even that after so many years turned sour, causing Damian as a result to shut the true him away and never let anyone close again.
Damian in simple words is a bit of a lone wolf who's too scared to let anyone close and will bite if they try.
~~~~
Other: Damian is a foreign exchange student from a well known private school in Italy.
Damian is 1/2 Italian and 1/2 British (Father: Italian, Mother: British)
Lives with his dog (Dixon) in an apartment on the edge of town right next to the forest.
Owner of a pure silky black German shepherd named Dixon, Around 4 years old, a gift from his uncle.
Seems to have access to a decent amount of money (uncle) though he does not care nor want for it.
Damian is a Supernatural, a shape shifter the shape he can assume is that of a large or better called Giant wolf.
He has no idea which side of his family he inherited this beastly power from, Damian was raised by his Italian uncle who seems to... Keep a strangely close eye on him and not let him want for anything...but nor will his uncle tell him anything about his father's side of the family... Not in great detail at least.

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us