lapin

Nope... although explore was being super slow earlier for me
 Rogue Wildfires
12:27:27 Mac and Cheese
Lapin,
Nope
 Lapin
12:27:02 Rabbit
Is anyone's else's screen just going black? It's happened to me like 3 times and I have to close and open the game again
 Tech
12:26:26 
Even though it looks cool I regret it
-WP Click-
 icemoons
12:26:26 slushy,ice,moon,
wonderpelt jumps with joy.

Mood: Happy

why?
 icemoons
12:25:15 slushy,ice,moon,
how do I post a screenshot in forums? am I even able to do that?
 The Alpas Pack
12:21:13 
I am starting to stock up on Mush so the never wolf party event i wont have to miss plus my paycheck is coming up i will be able to buy apples and save for a very special Wolf
 Vulpixles
12:20:04 Pixie, Vul | ♈
tech

Yea, but the Viti spots will still appear overtop
 Leafpool
12:18:45 Leaf she/her
Guys what do you think of the name Chasing Stars?
 Tech
12:18:14 
If I put a wolverine dye on a Viti will the dye show up?
 Leafpool
12:16:30 Leaf she/her
Thanks Pixles!
 Vulpixles
12:14:50 Pixie, Vul | ♈
spina bifida is a birth defect that lowers the max of some of the character attributes, just don't remember which ones off the top of my head
 Leafpool
12:13:26 Leaf she/her
Ice I he was born in my pack so ......
 icemoons
12:12:49 slushy,ice,moon,
leaf

I have no idea lmao I need to know too
 Leafpool
12:10:53 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
Guys please tell me?
 WilsonsWay
12:07:21 (He/They) Lukas/Lu
Haven't been on in a few weeks what did I miss? Any major updates of importance?
 starmutt
12:06:53 marsh | they/it
meow
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
12:04:35 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
 Malcuth
12:04:17 Wander
Can we see said dog

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Mountain Lion : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2 

Character TrackerDecember 19, 2018 02:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
[ T H I S I S J U S T A P L A C E T O S T O R E M Y OC's ]
Notes:
// These are characters I have created using the format of other's RP sign up forms.
// I usually look back on this page for reference, so please don't steal them i'll know in the end if you did.
// This is my Role playing account, so if you find a character on here you find interesting, PM me and I would be happy to RP w/ you.
[ Please do NOT post here ]

Edited at February 7, 2020 07:28 PM by Blurry Memories
Character TrackerDecember 19, 2018 02:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ordinary Humans:

(1) Character Name: Zander Nixon (Yes, Zander not Xander)
Ethnicity: British
Name Meaning: Greek Orgins; ""The Defender Of People""
Nickname/s: Z (More can be created)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Speices: Possessed Human
Abilities:
- When he touches someone or someone touches him, they are able to see through his demented eyes, able to see all of his Hallucinations or go into his personal Limbo/Hell. Not only will they see the things he does, but the Hallucinations are able to cause harm once you enter. [The effects only last 3 mins once you let him go]
- Being possessed by a Demon gives him more advantages than a regular human would have, shared abilities a demon would have
.- If he doesn't fight hard enough, the demon can control his body.
Strengths:
- Enhanced Senses
- Stronger than the normal human
- Heart of gold
-Holding his possesor back
Weaknesses:
Zander's :
- Delusional- Delirious- Has difficulty concentrating / focusing- Looses himself
Inguma's (Demon):
- Needs a weak host
- Only able to have as much strength a human can give (Though, playing with someone's mind is her biggest strength)
Appearance:
Z is a handsome fellow, but it is disguised by his pale skin, huge eye bags, tired expression within his yellow-hazel eyes and the look of hopelessness. If there term ""giving up on life"" was a person, it would be Nixon. He has a hard time taking care of himself, although keeping clean and smelling good is the only thing he is proud of. He is of medium built, used to be a buff guy back in his high school days, but again since he doesn't take care of himself very well, he has lost a lot of his body mass. He stands in at 5'11, an average height for his family and has a slimmer frame, with some remaining muscle. He has dark chestnut hair, which is naturally thick and wavy and not being concerned about getting a hair cut it is quite lengthy, coming down to his ears (styled like Beck from Victorious, but wavier). His features are sharp and clean cut, with a slight jaw line protruding through, but is covered with a 5 o'clock shadow. He has a proportionate nose as well as having a gold nose ring on the right side. On his forearm, there is a branding of a goat's head, representing that his demon is attached to him, is one with him. If you ever get the chance to see him smile, his clear are pearly white and dimples will be revealed. He is style consists of plain black T-shirt and skinny jeans with Cheshire cat vans. (Although in his universe, he was deemed a schizophrenic and thrown in a mental ward, so he mostly is used to all white clothing).
*Shifted Appearance:
This will be the description of Inguma. Although this demon's form is unknown to Zander, he describes it as a shadow that is always in the corner of your eye, but never able to be directly looked at. It also takes a venomous female tone of voice, hiding in the back of his head.
Side note: When in full possession where Inguma takes over, his eyes will be drained of life, irises being completely white. It gives off the look that his eyes are rolling back into his head.
Personality:
Zander used to be a major arse when he was in his high school years, though after his possession he is a changed man, literally. Back when is used to be a major bully, he is now the one being bullied so to say. He is understanding and considerate to other people and their emotions, someone you can count of being around if you are feeling down.Though do not take this kindness for weakness, because of his current state, he is very un-predictable as well, lashing out by accident, this is the main reason why he comes across as isolated when that isn't the case. He is also short tempered and kind be somewhat of a hot head as exampled before, but mostly being caused from being under a lot of pressure or stress. Also being heavy in the sarcastic trait, again this stems from his impatience. If you dared to even try becoming friends with this gentlemen, it will take time and patience, he is someone that both parties need to warm up to each other. He is used to being on his own, so trust is something that he lacks.
Notes:
- Original RP: The Multiverse Hotel
' Created by Primal Silence
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited at February 7, 2020 07:28 PM by Blurry Memories
Character TrackerDecember 19, 2018 01:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3) Character Name: Finley Channings
Alias: Fin
Sexuality: Unknown
Age (between 18-30): 19 years
Alliance: The Vortex Bandits
Appearance: Fin is more of a scrawny built guy, relying more on his quick thinking and agility. His height comes in at 5'10, make sense as he is tall and thinly built. His skin tone is alight apricot coloring with some freckles on his face and body. Finley is fairly attractive with his subtle and clean features. He has strawberry blonde hair that is short and style roughly as if someone put their fingers through his hair. He has arched eye brows that seem to lie there perfectly, a modern day woman would want. His eyes are dark brown and eye shape is small and squinted. He has no facial hair, it is difficult for him to grow. His nose is cute and normal sized, lips are thin and noticeably pink. He is wearing a dark brown leather trench coat with a think belt around his waist and clipped together by a salmon medallion [Hope this is okay?] along with chains that fall down from it and then connecting back to another end of the belt. He wears thick goggles that he heads often on top of his head or around his eyes. His main look is basically going off of a steampunk machinist.

Personality: Fin is more of reserved type of guy, likes to be and do things on his own. It was probably because how he was raised. Though when he does get close to someone he is very protective and sarcastic. He is a serious type and doesn't really know how to let loose,he is always stiff and paranoid about being in the gang. He is pretty intelligent and a quick thinker, always finding a way out even in the toughest situations. He has quick reflexes and it an expert with the weapon he carries.

Weapon of choice: Oldfashioned all-in-one self-defense tool: Deadly cross between a pistol, knuckleduster and a flick knife.

History: Ever since he was young, Finley had always worked alongside his father in the fishing business. Things were great in the beginning beside for this one young boy who always seemed to mess with their proudly caught fish. Mr. Channings would always scold the boy,yet he always seemed to come back. For Maverick and his Father it was quite a pain for this kid to keep toying around with their work. After a while, Mr.Channings forced Fin to deal with the trouble maker. At first it was difficult as he still wouldn't listen but eventually these two actually became friends,best friends. Everything started to go back to normal until, bigger corporations started leak into the small town. Since Maverick father's place was such a small business, within a year, they were the first to be shut down.It was a sad sight, depression overcame Mr. Channgings and soon enough he fell sick. Needing connections to help his father, Fin decided to join the Vortex Bandits, it was terrifying for him, especially when he was more on the weak side. That didn't stop him though, he was smart and skilled in some ways.Skilled and smart enough to actually be accepted, it is still difficult for him, but he manages and fights his way through.
Notes:
- [Altered: Name change]
- Original RP:Dystopian/Steampunk
'Created by: Greypass
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(4) Name: Eden Henderson
Role: Daughter
Personality: This little lass has quite a mixed personality. At times she can be energetic, having fun and running around without a care. Other times she is more reserved and kept to herself as she can be quite she around strangers or even her family at times when uncomfortable. Another side that comes out often is her sass and sarcastic attitude, though most times when she is like this, she means it in a joking way. Also it will appear when she shows when she is aggravated or upset about something,she doesn't really like to talk about her feelings. I guess in a way, she is your typical teenager. Starting to gain the rebellious trait as well, but for the most part she is a good kid.

Appearance: Eden doesn't yet have a mature look to her as she is still young, but she looks her age. Her face is on the slim side with small noticeable cheek bones. Though when she gives a pearly white smile, her cheek bones are emphasized and dimples are revealed. She also has faint freckles that run across her cheeks and over the bridge of her nose, disappearing more and more as she continues to grow. She has big sparkling green-hazel eyes and semi-long eyelashes with nice arched eyebrows and a cute button nose. Eden has an ash brown hair color, lighter than chestnut. That flows down to her mid back, usually is tied up in different styled braids or is left down. [wavy from the braids or is straightened.] Her height is about 4'11 - 5' and weighs 105 lbs. [Slim build, no muscular tone]has a lightly tanned skin tone.

Attire: Eden has atomboy/skater/hipster sense of fashion, it has really caught her eye and is starting to learn to skateboard. Her style will alternate between the three, at the moment though she is wearing a camouflaged [opened] button up shirt with a striped tank top underneath with ripped shorts and combat boots.

Crush: None
Dating?: Too young o.o
Pets: None ATM, may ask for one later
Notes:
- [May Alter]
- Original RP: Family Bonds
'Created by: Pennywise

Edited at February 7, 2020 07:29 PM by Blurry Memories
Character TrackerDecember 19, 2018 02:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(5) Name: Eliza Copter
Job Description: [K-9 Dog Trainer] A part of the police force
Personality: Eliza is a bubbly character who is always up for an adventure. Her good nature is what got her into the job. Though it may seem she is too soft for something serious as this,her attitude can switch around in seconds. She takes pride in her job and she loves helping others, willing to go further into danger if that's what it takes.
Appearance: Eliza is an athletic built female. Her hair is slightly shorter than her shoulders and is a light blonde color. She has matured features though she still has a young look, some people mistake her age for an 18 year old. Her eyes are a green-yellow color,it changed in certain weather. She also always as a big grin upon her face,showing off her perfect teeth; she is just a happy go lucky type of person.
Notes:
- [May Alter]
-Original RP:U.S Army K-9 Unit.
`Created by: Sniper Princess
(6) Name: Cayson Maskin
Alias: K
Sexuality: Unknown
Their place of birth: Born and raised on the streets of Brooklyn, NY.
Personality: The first thing you will notice about Cayson is that he has a non-caring attitude. Usually keeping to himself, observing and analyzing others half of the time, which could come off as creepy. He really dislikes getting close to anyone for obvious reasons, giving off a mysterious vibe. Also having a tendency to manipulate those he finds weak and leeches off their trusting ways. One could say he is quite the introvert, but not because he is awkward he just prefers to distance himself from others, reasons being he knows that there are people like him out in the world. Also having an issue keeping remarks to himself is usually where people see he speaks his mind the most, the times where someone say something that he doesn’t agree with. Although these traits can make him seem foolish, don’t underestimate him, he has been on survival mode ever since he was young. This change in the world has not affected him that much as it was just as bad as his past life. Having a tough outer shell, it can be inferred that Cayson is uncaring and shellfish, but that isn’t the case. He in fact does have a conscious, something that always conflicts his decisions in the end, because at the end of the day he wants to follow the right path, trying to mend his old ways, figuring this is his second chance to change. On a side note, when he isn’t so tense and intimidating, Cay (or K) is actually pretty mellow and easy going, but it’s a rare sight.
Appearance: Starting with his race, Cay is a Caucasian Male with a beige skin tone, though at the moment he looks quite sickly. This young man stands at 5’11 and weighs about 147 lbs. at first glance he seems pretty much slender and weak, but he is quite toned and muscular. Where he grew up it was mandatory to have a strength if you were to defend yourself, anyhow some like to make the distinction that he can’t take a punch. His stance is slouched and unbothered, making him look smaller than what he really is. Maskin’s hair is currently and ash grey tint, with his darker brown roots revealing themselves more than a quarter of the way, clearing one being able to see that it has been dyed before. Naturally his hair is a darkening brown, hence why his eyebrows are darker than his hair color. Speaking of his brows they are quite tapered and thick. Anyways he has a diamond shaped face, that causes him to have a slight structured jaw. He also has almond shaped eyes that are a faded blue color, excluding his left eye which is a clouded green color, with a thin scar that runs down from the edge of his brown down and across his eye and ends at the (mid) bridge of his nose. His nose is thin and prominent and doesn’t shift that far out. His lips are thin, not drawing too much attention towards them and the color is quite chapped and a pale pink. Clothing wise he is wearing a dark brown pull over hoodie with black cargo pants.
Group: Loner (Temporary)
Backstory: Growing up wasn’t a walk in the park for Casyon. It was rough, there was many obstacles. His parents weren’t the wealthiest and they weren’t that loving either, quite cold actually. Maskin’s mother was the nicest of the two but too caught up with her own worries and demons that Cayson was not a first priority, which allowed him a lot of freedom. His father on the other hand was involved is not very good things, which he often dragged young Cayson into, teaching him how to “be a real man”. Basically he grew up in the streets, never really having a chance to be something more than a problem for society. This is most likely how he ended up with a scar and being partially blind, but that is something you’ll have to find out for yourself. Anyways, when the bombs started to crash down, he is guessing that his area was the one first to be hit, Cayson had no idea what was going on. He clearly did not follow up with the news or whatever everyone else knew already. Once things started to crash, everyone booked it, including his parents, who, his guess abandoned him as they were nowhere in sight after that. He watched many people die, burned alive and other horrible things, to this day he still isn’t sure what happened to his parents, but it isn’t like they were concerned about him anyways.
Likes: Nature, the one before the fallout. He has a heart for animals. Any kind of music, there isn’t much to choose from anymore. Let’s see, I’m sure there is more, but he hasn’t experience a lot of good things to know.
Dislikes: a lot. . . Strengths: Although Cayson looks like a complete idiot, he is actually quite clever, not in strategy so to say, but in survival itself. He has taught himself how to hunt and scavenge and make traps, certain ways to evade the dead. He is very equipped with guns, which now comes in handy. Being athletic means that he is quick on his feet, his stamina is pretty good. Hand to hand combat is not his specialty, but he isn’t horrible. (Since it involves strategy, and that is something he lacks)
Weaknesses: being partially blind in one eye, it can be quite difficult to survive on your own with a disability. Wanting to do the right thing, he always struggles between what it means to survive and be a good person. Major trust issues, but isn’t that a common trait amongst all now? Weapon of choice: A rifle that is strapped to his back, combat knife attached to his belt, and a hand held taser.
Other: He has a companion, aka a small beagle named 01. Or how he likes to call her O-One. He named her this because he doesn't want to get attached to it just in case anything happens.
Notes:
- { There is another version of Cayson that I may or may not upload onto this list }
- Original RP: The Days Gone By (Revamp)
'Created by: Xlyophoney

Character TrackerDecember 19, 2018 03:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(7)Name: Xyleena Velera
Nickname(s) or Alias: Xy & any other peoplegive her.
Currently lives: In a small tree house within the forest. She isunsure how it became to be there, either it be from someone just wanted a treehouse on their property or someone building it after the outbreak. It was aconcerning thought at the time but after while she didn't question it as itturned out no one came back looking for it. The forest she is living in at themoment is a couple of hours away from Seashell shore.
Relationship Status: Single
Looks: Xyleena is a Greek American. She has beautiful honey beige skin thatis very smooth and plain, but always seems to glow. Her hair is a dark browncolor, so Dark that it almost looks as if it were black, but under the sunlight the brown tone of it is revealed. The length of her hair is somewhatlong, that it runs down to the middle point of her back. This is a struggle forher so most of the time it is in a ponytail or pinned up. She has nicely shapedeyebrows, being one of those females not needing to fill them in. She has bigbrightening hazel- green eyes, which is odd for someone who was born with suchdark colored hair. Her nose is a proportionate size as it correlates with herlength face shape. Her face is slim and long, her lips being softly plump andwhen she smiles; gentle dimples appear. Since she is such an athletic femaleand being her has a mature style, she has slightly noticeable jawline.
Height: 5'8
Weight: 135 lbs.
Scars/distinguishing marks:A large scar can be seen on Xyleena's fore arm, it looks as ifsomeone has taken a knife and cut down from the top of her forearm all the waydown to her wrist and slightly cutting into the palm of her hand, it has alarge curve towards the center then straightens back out. It is very surprisingthat her and her arm survived, she assumed as bad as if felt, it wasn't deepenough to kill her. When she has the supplies for it, she usually likes to wrapit up with bandages. Because she fears that people will take it as a weakpoint.Another marking she has is a small yet noticeable tattoo on theright side of her neck that reads: ευημερώ thattranslates into the word(s): Thrive/Prosper
Allergies: Cats, Pollen, PeanutsAny physical
Ailments/illnesses/disabilities:Having such a large, thick scar down her forearm. Her left arm issignificantly weaker than the right, but it isn't totally useless. She canstill use it for whatever but it becomes tired and painful after a certainamount of time.Besides that physical disability she also has mental issues thathave occurred from the after math of the outbreak. Her mental state has slowlybeen diminishing itself as she continues on these horrible sights, it is as ifher mind cannot stabilize it self at times; causing her to have hallucinationsand paranoia.
Any medication regularly taken: None
Personality: Xy is a level headed person, only when she sin'thaving a psychological break down. She tried to be calm and collective inthought and think things through. At times she can be sarcastic and playful asonce the fun loving girl she used to be in high school, but most the time it isdrown out by her paranoia. Though she is very caution now-a-days she loves agood conversation as there doesn't seem to be very many good minded peopleanymore. More found out in RP.
Dislikes: Sleepwalkers (Virus victims), Her demented mind,questionable people, More in RP.
Fears/phobias: Being taken/invaded by surprise, not being ableto protect herself or save others, being infected, More in RP.
Significant/special belongings:She has a chain necklace that that a flash drive connected to it.This drive has all her families memories stored inside it with, Pictures,Videos and such. Xy already knows that she may never be able to ponder throughthem from the lack of electricity but hope gleams in her eyes as she hoped oneday that she will be able to look through them to the once happy times. Usuallythis necklace is wrapped around her right wrist but if she feels like she'llloose it then she will put it around her neck or stuff it into her pocket.
Fighting skills/techniques: Ever since she was young Xy has been ingymnastics, making her pretty flexible. It isn't necessarily a fightingtechnique but it does come handy from time to time in tough situations and sheneeds an escape plan.
Weapon of choice (if any): She as three weapons at the moment: an Ax, thatshe carries around and which she found near the tree house, a switch blade thatshe keeps in her pocket, and finally a small pistol for protection.
Weaknesses in combat: Hand to hand combat, Larger opponents/sleepwalkers, left arm makes it more difficult for her, More will be fought out inthe RP.
Strengths in combat: Self dense, quick thinker, flexibility.
Family and status of family (dead, alive,relation, ect.):Murdered, all of them,10 year old sister, Mother, Father, even her dog. This all happened during thetime of anarchy and everyone was going wild, thinking that the rules didn'tapply to them anymore.
Friends: N/A
Enemies? Why are they enemies?: The rednecks that killed her family, she doesn'tknow whatever happened to them or if they are even alive, but if she ever sawthem again she would hesitate to ask questions.
vv :Continuation: vv

Character TrackerDecember 19, 2018 03:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Backstory:
Xy's Grandparents were first generation Greeks, who move to the United States after they got married. Awhile later they both had a child together, that child being her father. He was the first Greek American of their family, so he grew up somewhat more modern than his parents. Years later when he became a young adult he met a white woman named Jamie, who he soon fell in love with. After a year of being engaged then finally got married when they both found out that they were going to be parents. Their first born child was Xyleena and her upbringing was normal and great from her experience. She was a great student and athlete who seemed to be friends with everyone, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Even greater news since for most people high school is a hard time, sure there were some racist remarks but nothing too bad. Rewind back a little to when she was 9 years, her parents decided to had a second child, Iris. Luckily her and her sister grew up loving each other and always having each other's back, they were all living good. Then things started to get insane around the world, North Carolina was one of the first birthing places of this new virus that was going around. Months later it just got worse and worse, people starting up an anarchy, everyone destroying the streets, killing, stealing; everything. It started to get really scary from then on, but luckily her and her family lived more on the country side and a ways away from downtown. Food started to get low and the virus had already started to get people, but the towns were still infested with the anarchists. Xy decided that she would go get food for her family, since her mother started to become sick and her father was multitasking between taking care of Iris and his Wife. Xyleena came back from her dangerous shopping trip, walking into her home without any thought of strange cars parked next to her drive way. She saw her family in the living room, lined up with three men; toying with them, threatening to kill them. They continued to preach about her father being an immigrant and yelling at her mother on 'how dare she marry him and yadada' and that is when they started to slaughter them. The three men then looked Xy's way when she screamed out for them and almost killed her too but decided to play around with her instead, leaving her to bleed out. They beat her and gave her a huge scar that started at her wrist, was dragged down to her forearm then twisted making a rainbow shape then returned to a straigt line downe the rest of her forearm. She fell unconcious, last thing she heard was their laughter as they left her to bleed out. Little did these men know, that their neighbors heard some sort of commotion and screaming across their 1 acre land. It was a man and his wife who were both in their 60's who ended up rescuing Xy, as the years passed they all took care of eachother. It is a shame they fell to the diease.
Notes:
- { There is another version of Xy, I may or may not add to this list }
- Original RP: Will You Survive?
'Created by: WeepingWillows

Character TrackerDecember 19, 2018 03:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Supernatural beings:
(1) Full Name: Dylann Cooley
Subjects Name: S137M
Mutation: Morpher/Shapeshifter She can only transform into realistic living organisms, like animal species and humans.
Backstory: Dylann in her earlier years lived a normal, alright life. At the age of 7 she lived in a house with her two loving parents, who she slowly forgets who they are each day. Things started to change when as she got older there were more arguments and fits around her home. By the time she was 10, in only three year they lost their home and had to move into a 1 bedroom apartment. Her parents grew further apart, until one day her mother told her that her father found a money machine at a bar with a bigger personality and wouldn't be coming home. More years past by and her mother soon turned to drugs and alcohol. When they finally ran out of what was left of their money, her mother became desperate and sold Dylannoff into the world of the black market at the age of 13. Even more time had past and soon she didn't know what the date or year was, not even how old she was. She only assumed that she was around 16 years, life was hard but she managed. Until one day her newer keeper was paid a lot of money to keep quiet and let them take Dylann into their care, she figured she was getting saved but soon enough her hopes were crushed again as they put her into what they called scientifical care. For the next three years she would be injected with different types of genetics from a variety of species to see what could be paired up with the human body, to create something that could camouflage military and military spies.
Appearance: Dylann is a tall,slender girl with slight curves. Her height is about 5'10. She has long wavy,dark brown hair that has become unmanageable. Her face has sharp features and she has a mature look, with a normal proportionate sized nose and medium sized lips. Her skin coloring is an olive/tan-ish tone, more towards olive since she hasn't been out in the natural sunlight for about 3-4 years. Her eyes are a glowing hazel color and is the most dominate feature that most notice when they first glance at her.
Anything else: Trained to blend in with her surroundings, transformations can look altered/distorted if she doesn't have her head in the game.
Notes:
- [ May update, this is was from a long while ago ]
- Original RP:Will you escape?/In Hiding
`Created by: Weepingwillow

Edited at February 7, 2020 07:30 PM by Blurry Memories
Character TrackerDecember 19, 2018 04:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(2) Full Name : Ethan Calix
Subject Name : T772D
Mutation : Humanized lie detector.
Basically he was created to help the military decipher of who was telling the truth and who was lying, when they would capture anyone from the opposing side. It is more than just be able to detect a liar though, he takes the phrase 'looking into the soul' to another meaning. He can understand and feel why someone would lie or figure out why they are telling the truth, it is complicated but he is a complicated person .
Backstory : Ethan Calix was a very troubled soul, who had loving but naive parents in his younger years. He was a thief and didn't start off as a very good one as he always got caught by the police but of course would get out of it every time because his parents as they made excuses for him each time, because they know he has good intentions .Going into high school he continued to have trouble with the police as he was considered a regular , but in school he was more on the popular side, with a posse always behind him. They were willing to do anything for him, even if it came down to fighting someone along with him or stealing for him. In general he was just a person who thought he could have it all without any consequences, he is still kind of a jerk. Until one summer day before sophomore year he was taken by who he thought was social services, they even went through all of the trouble explaining to his parents what was happening. After everything got situated and the story was a success the two made everyone say goodbye and they strained him and dragged him from his home. Ethan never did have a good feeling about these people, even when they ensured they were who they said they were.He always had the feeling that people were out to get them, now it was actually happening. When he question who they actually were, they just gave a grimy,horrific grin and threw him in a small cage like jail cell. At that moment he knew whatever was happening that he was in some real trouble and for a while het hought it was because of everything he done.
Appearance: Calix has a medium length hair, coming down to his ears if it isn't styled. His height is around5'11'' - 6' with a slim, slightly muscular build. Features : He has a small protruding jawline. He doesn't have a beard or anything, only stubble. His face holds a cheeky smile that reveals his dimples. Smiling eyes that is more on the Grey/Sliver color scale, almost looks as if he were a machine.
Anything Else?: He had a some given advantages and offers while in that horrific place because of his mentality.
Notes:
- [ May update, this was from a long while ago ]
- Original RP: Will you escape?/In Hiding
'Created by: Weepingwillow

Character TrackerDecember 19, 2018 04:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(3) Name: Cyriaque (Cyri-ike) Cornelius Eloi
Alias: Cyri
Species: Voodoo witch/mann
Ranking: Beta male
Appearance: Long dreadlocks with feathers embedded within the locks, it is tied back as well. His skin color is a deep bronze, with skeleton bones tattooed down his arm, hands and fingers.Has more of a yellow toned eye color, eye shape is a slight stretched out look.On his forehead there is a light yellow marking of a circle with a check mark in it. Has a medium build and its slightly toned, small jaw line. Wearing a tight fit mustard collared shirt, with its sleeves rolled up, revealing his skeleton tattoos, along with a dark brown/copper vest with white stripes. Dark camo green pants, a red belt and a voodoo troll key chain hanging off his pant belt connection. A pair of dark purple combat boots that matches with his purple button up sweater. Height coming in at 5'10, giving him a slender yet slight muscularly toned build.
Personality: Cyriaque is an intellectual male, though he is very dark and mysterious. He is respectful towards those who he thinks deserves it, over all he seems like a nice guy, but in actuality he is a dark spirit. He enjoys the pain and suffering of others,it is just very well hidden underneath all his good traits. It is almost like a secret of his, he is a follower but won't do anything he disagree's with. I guess you could say he has a split personality, on one hand he is the perfect guy and the other side is dark and villainous.
Family: Biological mother: Recently deceased //Adoptive Parents: Alive,Unknown location. Cyriaque doesn't have any contact with them anymore.
History: Cyri is originally from France, hence his proper and strange name. He was put into foster care after being put up for adoption when he was five, they transferred him to america for the high adoption rate. Other than being given up by his mother, his life growing up was well lived. When he finally turned 18 years old he moved to Haiti because of his obsession for voodooism, after a year of learning from the best black magic users he was founded by someone that referred themselves as the Alpha king. Supposedly he was impressed by his upbringing and offered him a position as Beta male for this new entertainment image he was trying to create, ever since he's been working alongside him.
Mate: N/A
Other: He carries around asmall dark spells book on the right hand side of his pant pocket and tuckedinside his sweater pocket is a voodoo doll and a sewing needle.
Notes:
- [May update, this was from a long while ago]
-Original RP:Who will you choose?
`Created by: Crescent Cave Pack
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(4) Name: Addilyn DeGrey
Alias: Addie, Grey
Species: Vampire/Demon
Ranking: Warrior
Appearance: Addilyn the female that never ages, her features are fresh and forever young, that are soft but has armature look to it. A slight jawline with a loving smile that can be memorizing,giving out a vibe of safety and motherly. Her lips are plump but not huge as if she'd used injections, just a naturally pudgy. She has shoulder length hair with a beach wave hair style, like Selena Gomez but with some waves and with a Light Golden Brown hair color. Moving onto her eyes, she has two pairs of them depending on her vampiristic alter ego. Her normal 'human' eyes are a beautiful green-hazel color, but when her demonic blood sucker comes out her eyes slowly become infested and spread out into a pure black color; pupils are no longer visible. She has 2 set of fangs, first pair are her more enlarged canine teeth and the other right next to the first, more thicker and sharp; the second set are retractable but the first are not, making them slightly noticeable. Her height is more on the average size, coming in at 5'7 and somewhat of a toned body shape with a skin tone of a light beige.
Personality: Despite her proper name,she is more of the opposite. Addie or Grey is a sarcastic, sometimes out of control being, but she is very respectful towards her superiors even if she doesn't always agree with them and it takes her a lot to behave. She has a resting'rude' face which make people instantly think that she has something against them, which most times she doesn't. Though she does have another side to her besides being cold-hearted and scary, those who get to know her will notice she is loyal and motherly towards those she cares about, If she doesn't like you,you will surely know. Grey is also very protective and cave get out of control with her abilities if her emotions are un-manageable, which is partly the reason her expressions and attitude seem cold and emotionless.
Family: Unknown
History: Lost mostly all her memories of her past when she was turned, which was many years ago. Let's just say she isn't new to this life, it has definitely been a long one or it feels that way at least. All she knows is that her sire contained a certain demon that was bounded to his soul and he unfortunately passed it over to her as it now is connected to her, or at least that is what her inner demon tells her so.
Mate: N/A
Other: Not necessarily a demon herself just has one bounded to her soul and speaks to her through her mind and sometimes shows up in her dreams. The demon every so often allows her to use its abilities, though it drains her energy and she doesn't have any wings.
Notes:
- [May update this was from a long while ago]
-Original RP:Who will you choose?
`Created by: Crescent Cave Pack

Character TrackerDecember 19, 2018 04:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(5) Name: Aspen Cortèz
Nickname: no recent ones, open to any
Role in school: Troubled kid/ Mischievous
Power: Sense Manipulation
Personality: Aspen is quite introverted, not because she is socially awkward, but because past friendships haven't worked out for her. So now she chooses to distant herself from people more, being very cautious and wary of getting close to anyone. She is quite cynical and sarcastic, with a sense of dry humor. I wouldn't deem her as rude as I said she isn't outspoken, but with people she likes, her sarcasm will be very high in a playful sort of way. For the most part Aspen is quite polite and kind, but always feeling like everyone is out to get her, that side of her isn't shown very much. There is a lot more to Aspen than what others think, she is just lost in her troubled ways and doesn't know any better and has a very pessimistic view on things, but who can blame her. Anyways get to know her better and your perspective of her may change.

Appearance: starting with a full body overview; Aspen is about 5'4-5'5 in height, more on the shorter side of the spectrum. Since she is from Mexican origins, her skin is a flawless tan/caramel. Moving to more of the details, starting with her hair...she has very thick, dark brown hair. The color is so dark that it can almost be seen as black, but becomes more apparent in the sunlight. The texture of her hair is naturally wavy, almost as if she were a mermaid with perfect beach waves. The length of her hair comes down to her mid back. Moving down to her face, Aspen has a diamond shaped face, giving her somewhat of a nice structure in her jaw. She has a few blemishes here and there, just from the fact that she is a teenager still. Her eyebrows are just as far as her hair and are nicely arched butch thinner in thickness. On the other hand her eyes are a hazel color, something she got from her ""missing"" father, as well as dark eyelashes. Also having a proportionate sized nose which has a stud piercing on the right side as well as on both of her ears, where she has double pierced ears, and a cartilage piercing on the left side. Her lips are naturally plumped, which is an insecurity of her as she feels it makes her have a big mouth (which is false). Finally she has a shorter torso and longer legs and her frame is toned and athletic.

Strengths:
- Witty: she is very quick is words.
- Sly: most of the time she can easel her way out of anything.
- Athletic: she is pretty sporty and loves the outdoors.
- level-headed: as much as she stresses herself out or is put in a stressful situation, she can remain calm and figure things out.

Weakness:
- Powers: looses control from time to time.
- Concentration: her brain is always jumping around that it is hard for her to remain focused, one reason she has trouble with her powers.
- Communication: 1.) she isn't very open with everyone. 2.) she see not being able to speak Spanish as a weakness. (Raised by her causation mother)
- Trust: if you do something to break her trust then she will never see you the same.- Sensitive: although she seems tough on the outside she contradicts everything.
Power Weakness:
- unable to use her powers for very long (5-10 mins at most)
- if distracted can't looses ability to use powers
- Only has figured out how to remove senses, not manipulate them

Crush: Unknown
- animals
- nature
- list is pretty short

Dislikes: A lot...

History with Power: Has no memory of where her powers appeared from, she only remembers the first time she used them. It was the second week into fourth grade and some girl shoved her hard enough to make her fall in front of everyone, they all started laughing. Upset and embarrassed, Aspen stood up and pushed her back and gave the other girl such an intense glare it caused her to loose her sight. The child screamed a gruesome scream and before Aspen knew what was happening, she blacked out. That is where her memory fades, not knowing what happened after that.
Notes:
- [ May alter]
- Original RP: Chosen Prophesy
'Created by: Adorebell
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(6) Name: Blythe Elton
Nickname: Unknown
Notes:
- [ May alter]
- Original RP: Chosen Prophesy
'Created by: Adorebell

Edited at February 7, 2020 07:31 PM by Blurry Memories

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us