Wolf Play : Forgerys Characters
Chatbox
 distant-lands
12:03:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
damn, she's really holding these pups hostage.
 The NightClan
12:03:29 Wolfy, Night
I want to pvp, but my wolves arenÂ’t the bestÂ…
 Crooked Magic
12:00:06 Crook, She/her
pvp anyone?
 Goddess Juno
11:58:44 Juno (he/they)
no problem! and i believe that your wolf will give birth to 1-3 puppies
 Packstead
11:57:56 
thanks!
 Goddess Juno
11:57:52 Juno (he/they)
packstead
pregnancy is 70-90ish hours and labor is 2-5
 Black River
11:57:20 Lady Lynn
Packstead - around 4 days!
 Packstead
11:56:46 
Hi iÂ’m new to the game, can anyone tell me how long it takes for puppies to be born?
 distant-lands
11:45:00 katy | beetle
marsh,
tehe, okay c:

have a good night!
 Caeruleum
11:44:15 Cae, Blue
aaand suddenly remembered i have not eaten i too long. gonna go grab a bite, see you in a bit <3
 Caeruleum
11:43:36 Cae, Blue
nahhh, i go autopilot and heal heal heal heal and after the battle i remember i do have, in fact, 3 other teams 🧍‍♀️
 starmutt
11:42:57 marsh | they/it
tehe i'll dm you later after i wake up lol
i love species trading so much
 distant-lands
11:42:10 katy | beetle
marsh,
omg yes i would love to
 kycantina
11:41:48 ky
Blue, Not gonna lie the only reason I have so many is because I hate when I still have leftover moves and no viable wolves after fighting sun bears haha
 Caeruleum
11:41:01 Cae, Blue
oh my God that is so felt please-
 starmutt
11:40:17 marsh | they/it
@katy
would you ever like to trade plant cat for honse dog 👉👈
/not forced
 Caeruleum
11:39:54 Cae, Blue
*hate the change* >:(
 Caeruleum
11:39:45 Cae, Blue
forest 2-5 will forever be so dearly missed 😭😭😭 dont hate yourself for the habits we made while enjoying the prosperity
 kycantina
11:38:11 ky
and also that's on being an underemployed new grad with too much free time haha
 kycantina
11:37:27 ky
Blue, lmao I miss the old forest level 5 every day. 12 full DGs (4 are on death's door) and 4 trainees, going on 5. I kinda hate myself lol.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Forgerys CharactersMay 26, 2017 10:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I decided to make a thread of some custom characters, as these forms seem to come in handy when I'm in scenes, or starting a new roleplay.
Do not directly copy, use, or imply to these characters please, as I take the time to think, and write these out.

Do not leave comments below. My inbox is open for thoughts, and by all means, send one! Thank you.

The world where these characters exist is in the far future. After centuries of war and government turmoil, humanity finally outdid itself. It erupted, scattering people in the ruins that once was called Earth.
==========================================
On a separate planet, Asdak-Vale, they make a decision to restore Earth, abandoning their own, to make it into a world that would prosper. A kingdom was formed in previously known Asia.
[ Basically, this is a dystopian Earth reestablished into a medieval era. ]

Asia || Asdak [ Named after their home planet. This is where the main kindgom is. ]
Europe || Pathos
Africa || Still remains Africa
Australia || Esin
North America || Northern Euwrica
South America || Southern Euwrica

The country where my characters live, is in the kingdom of Asdak. This is also centuries after the move from planet Asdak to Earth.

Edited at June 8, 2017 02:02 PM by Forgery
Forgerys CharactersMay 27, 2017 01:10 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name ~ Anévasma Hanniel Mattes
Name Meaning ~ "Climb up."
Nicknames ~ Ave, Aneva
Age ~ Appears to be in mid- teens to early adulthood ( immortal )
Gender ~ Female
Nationality ~ 50% Franconian ( French ) %50 Euwrican ( American )
Birthdate ~ September 7th
Species ~ Human, or a close relative to humanity.
Parents ~ { biological father -deceased- } Stanislas Mattes { biological mother -currently alive- } Moesha Isler
Sibling(s) ~ None
Offspring ~ None
Relations ~ At the age of seventeen, she fell in love with a man named Gaetan in her hometown of Slyxhor. She was too blind to see that he used her to get what he wanted, when he wanted it. She hates herself for how long it took her to realize the truth. She ended the relationship before any more damage could be done.
Fears/Phobias ~ Overwhelming fear of childbirth
Strengths/Ability(ies) ~ Can handle a blade. Excellent at hand to hand combat. Heightened sense of hearing. Telekinesis.
Weaknesses/Disability(ies) ~ A terrible swimmer, though she can manage to stay afloat. Once she is overpowered in combat and has lost her ground, her chance slims by 70%.
Weapon of Choice ~ Bow and arrow.
Physical Appearance ~ Aneva is a short, curvy thing, standing a little over five feet. She is athletic, but has a stout look to her. Her weight is most often shifted to the side, hand on hip, giving her a challenging look. Her skin is a a few shades lighter than caramel, and her face is round shaped. Some might say she still has that juvenile, babyish face to her, which for the most part is true with her roundish face, small lips, dark furrowed eyebrows, and freckles, but the seemingly permanent scowl she wears demolishes that notion. Her eyes are pale green, with copper flecks scattered throughout the hue. Her hair is thin and wispy, falling just below shoulder length, the color of sandy blonde with scattered highlights and dark undertones near her ears and at her neckline. She has a dimple on her chin that only shows at certain times. For instance, when she is grinning, or sticking out her bottom lip. She sports a pale scar above her left eyebrow about an inch long.
Personality ~ Aneva is just about the snarkiest, caustic, and cynical you can get. Living alone, with herself as her only defense, she's worked up quite the attitude. She has a big mouth, and says things that can usually get her into trouble. She's a smart girl, but sometimes her stubbornness outweighs that. She's the loner, the one who fell in love once and does not intend on doing so again. Her trust has just about been all sold out that the only left in reserve belongs to herself. She decided to rely on herself and not others long ago. She's not the complete introvert that you might think her to be though; she knows how to laugh, but she doesn't waste her breath on cheesy sarcasm and lame jokes meant to lighten the mood. In these cases she tends to be more pessimistic than anything else. Though she depends on herself to make due, she doesn't mind human company. In fact, she doesn't like being alone very much.
Biography ~ Born in a port along the Slyxhor Bay, Aneva had a rough childhood, but only because she made it that way herself. Her mother was a fierce contributor to the government, whom has high ambitions with slave trade, high taxes, water and other resource rationing, with the addition of lies that proclaimed that no one could live without being wild animals under the governments peculiar rationing and law system. Ever since being old enough to know the difference between independence and the course of laws dished out by the government, she's been a rebel. At the age of ten, her father was sentenced to confinement and shortly after, death, for stealing portions of water to give to a family in need. As time advanced, it became more obvious that the government was fencing cities in, sorting them into individuals, but the people were so caught up in the belief that the government was their only defense to protest.
Though, there was some who saw through this. These people formed a group called the Resistors. Once officials caught on to this uprising, a massacre was quickly formed to get rid of them, but the Resistors fled successfully, breaking through government lines and finding cover in the Klaux Woodland. Officials failed in recovering all of the Resistors, but those who were found were killed on sight. Their bodies were later hung inside Slyxhor for all to see as a warning for whoever else attempted resisting the government.
But Aneva was already gone. Once the chaos had started, Aneva had jumped at the first chance to gain her freedom. She left with a small group of Resistors, easily passing through the line while officials were distracted by other matters. The remaining group of Resistors quickly struck an alliance and formed a hideaway inside the Knolm Mountains, setting up a defense system. The government has failed in finding them.
Aneva knew this was exactly what she wanted. She had her freedom. But like everyone else, she wants to prove to those still captive under the government's lies what truly lies beyond the lines that detain them from living.

Edited at June 8, 2017 02:29 PM by Forgery
Forgerys CharactersMay 27, 2017 09:54 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name ~ Kamikaze Asdakian [ A direct descendant of the first rulers of Adak. ]
Name Meaning ~ "Suicidal."
Nicknames ~ Kami
Age ~ Appears to be in thirties to early forties (immortal.)
Gender ~ Masculine
Nationality ~ Fully Asdakian
Birthdate ~ September 12th
Species ~ A close relative to human.
Parents ~ Current rulers of Asdak - [biological father] King Loeslas [biological mother] Queen Oniath
Sibling(s) ~ [sister] Arora Asdakian
Offspring ~ None
Relations ~ A strong friendship with Lotre.
Fears/Phobias ~ Very squeamish around canines.
Strenghts/Abilty(ies) ~ Not particularly good at anything except ordering people around.
( I kid ) Teleportation -- Enhanced strength -- Regeneration
Weaknesses/Disablity(ies) ~ W.I.P
Weapon of Choice ~ Celestial Ax
Physical Appearance ~ Kami stands at 6'4, and stout. His face is square shaped, with a defined jaw, covered in dark, graying stubble. His facial features are sharply defined, with a narrow nose, slightly crooked having been broken at some point. One eyes is consistently concealed by a patch. His other eye is innocently wide shaped, the color blue, with darker hues. His hair is chocolate brown, with the slightest silver accent in the undertones. Otherwise, it is usually styled in a swept straight up position, then to the side. He is muscularly built, like most men in the Asdakian family. His skin is lightly tanned, marred slightly on his right cheekbone by a scar traveling from his jaw to his ear lobe.
Personality ~

Edited at June 8, 2017 02:59 PM by Forgery
Forgerys CharactersJune 7, 2017 09:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Res. for Lotremenne

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us