Hallows Seeker
Lol just random things
 MLadySkylar
02:33:58 P'Sky
It doesn't look terrible?
I'm running on a sugar high
 MLadySkylar
02:32:37 P'Sky
Why am I drawing free-hand in ball point?
Oh right, torture xD
 Faulty Demons
02:31:19 Ollie, Gold
Bjake
Got ya :)
 Lazy Kingdom
02:28:59 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Hello chat, im looking to do a Laid back Rp! I'm open to any topic :D! Please PM me <3!
 BJake
02:25:42 Don't call me BJ.
@Ollie
You should check your TH real quick
 Rogue Wildfires
02:24:30 Mac and Cheese
What's a good Halloween name for my pack...
 Faulty Demons
02:23:33 Ollie, Gold
And you're pretty damm good at people lol
 BJake
02:23:28 Don't call me BJ.
@Ollie
You got it :D
 Faulty Demons
02:22:48 Ollie, Gold
BJake
Edgy, skater/biker dude
 Rogue Wildfires
02:22:20 Mac and Cheese
Kaz [CP Here] raises their tail in the air, silently calling for order.

Mood: Alert

Bossy boi
 BJake
02:21:36 Don't call me BJ.
Ollie*
 BJake
02:21:18 Don't call me BJ.
@Ollia
You know, I've gotten better at people, what's his vibe?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Jackal : 0
Mamba : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

My CharactersMay 10, 2017 07:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Luka

Image, URL, or Written Description of character (All elementals have unnatural colored hair): Luka has a lean, well toned, light tanned body. He is 6'2 and a 156lbs. His hair is usually spiky, only when he wakes up does it tend to droop. Luka's hair is a dark navy blue with sapphire blue highlighted tips. His eyes are a piercing forest green with a blueish gray tinge and dark blue specks around the pupil making his eyes a sea green color when he is deep in thought.
Due to an accident when he was younger his right foot is prosthetic, his left knee is half mechanical, two of his right ribs are also prosthetic, his left shoulder blade is mechanical, his pinky and ring finger on his right hand are prosthetic, and his left eye is partially blind. He also has several small scars all over his body.
He wears an old gold doubloon on a chain around his neck, as a good luck charm. When not in uniform Luka likes to wear dark blue jeans, simple t-shirts in neutral colors, an old brown leather jacket, and black combat boots.

Personality: Luka is considered by many to be rude and inconsiderate towards others. He is really just very antisocial. He would much rather spend time alone than with other humans. But Luka is also kind and caring towards creatures and those who follow his personal moral code. Once he considers you a 'friend' his good side will show but he rarely let's anyone get close enough to see his true side. Luka is very stubborn and has a bit of a temper when provoked. Though he is very defensive he is usually quiet and reserved. Even though Luka is antisocial he is very observant and has a tendency to stare at anyone or anything that catches his attention.

History?: Luka was raised by Hayes, a man in his mid-forties, since he was six years old. Hayes was a tradesman who travelled the world. Because of this Luka learned not only to control his power but he also learned to speak several languages and learned to wield all sorts of old fashioned weapons.
Hayes is more of an uncle to Luka than a father. He lives up in Canada right now and us a big sponsor for the boarding school.
Luka was injured in a car crash which resulted in his many technical body parts. But thanks to his uncles connections all his prosthetics are top grade.

Strengths: Water, sense of direction, observant personality, weapons.

Weakness: Lighting, spiders, antisocial personality, temper, electronics.

Element: Water

RP example: Luka wandered the halls of the empty school. Tomorrow was day one and soon the whole place would be swamped with humans. That was the only thing Luka wasn't to thrilled about. He didn't mind school, in fact Luka loved to learn, he just preferred to learn alone. He stepped into the library and took a deep breath. One his most favorite things in the world were books. The smell, the texture, what was found inside. But tomorrow their smell will be mixed with other, different smells. Luka closed the door and continued on his solitary walk through the boarding school.

[size=200][b]Benjamin Cornelius Rimbach[/b][/size]
[img]INSERT IMAGE (if any) HERE[/img]

[b]Name.[/b]
[list]Benjamin Cornelius Rimbach[/list]
[b]Nickname(s).[/b]
[list]Ben[/list]
[b]Gender.[/b]
[list]Male[/list]
[b]Age.[/b]
[list]25 years[/list]

[b]Appearance.[/b]
[list]Ben has dark chestnut brown hair that reaches a couple inches past his neck, he usually keeps it tied back. Before his accident Ben had kept his hair short and neat, now it's long and a bit unkept. Ben's eyes are a unusual sea green color with tiny flecks of gold around the iris. Ben is a little taller than average at 6'2 with a solid medium build and light tan skin. He has a heart shaped face with a smooth forehead and fair eyebrows. His nose is crooked, from before his accident, and he has firm lips with white teeth.
Due to his accident Ben's right foot, part of his left knee, his left shoulder blade, and his ring and pinky finger on his right hand are mechanical. His two lower right ribs where replaced and he has a metal plate in the back of his skull. Ben is also blind and most of his lower teeth where replaced as well.
Ben used to weigh around an average of 179lbs but now ranges around 167lbs. Though Ben has lost weight he has been able to keep his muscle tone up even if it isn't the same as before. Due to all his injuries Ben has several scars all over his body, mainly around his right ankle, left knee, left shoulder, and right side.
Ben tends to wear black hiking boots, blue jeans, and black sunglasses, but only during the day. He has a Casio's Men's Protrek Black Sport Watch on his left wrist and a gold dragon pendant with a small topaz crystal wrapped in its tail.[/list]
X[b]Personality.[/b]
[list](must be detailed and in sentence form, not list form. Remember that there are other sections relating to personality below, so don't just throw everything here and copy and paste different paragraphs into the other sections. Also, throw in some addictions!)[/list]
[b]Backstory.[/b]
[list]Ben was born in Houston, Texas and spent his first seven years there.He lived there with mother, father, and six brothers, two younger and four older. A few months after Ben's seventh birthday the whole family moved to Austin, Texas where his father worked in law enforcement and his mother worked as a nurse at St. David's Children's Hospital. They lived in Austin until Ben was 12 years, then the dwindled family, for Ben's two oldest brothers where in college, moved to Dallas.
When Ben graduated from high school he followed in his father and older brother Phillip's footsteps and became a police officer. Two years after getting out of the police academy Ben was in a accident. A two story house he had entered with his team exploded. 12 people died on scene, 1 person died at the hospital, 1 person committed suicide a few months later, and all that left was Ben.
[/list]
[b]Reason for Being at Airport.[/b]
[list]Was traveling from a rehabilitation clinic there in Atlanta to his uncle's place in New York City.[/list]

[b]Theme Song.[/b]
[list]Viva La Vida by Coldplay[/list]
X[b]Talents/Strengths.[/b]
[list][/list]
X[b]Flaws/Weaknesses.[/b]
[list](don't just say 'their family and those they care about'. If they don't have legitimate flaws they won't be accepted. Maybe throw in a phobia or two. And remember, it doesn't have to correspond to the roleplay! If your character is scared of clowns, put that down!)[/list]
X[b]Likes.[/b]
[list](must be in sentence form. Lists will not be accepted)[/list]
X[b]Dislikes.[/b]
[list][/list]
[b]Quirks/Habits.[/b]
[list]Ben is prone to fidgeting. He tends to fidget more when he has nothing to do. He loves to play card games and can play almost every game. Ben can be a bit of a hoarder. He likes collecting odd trinkets and keeps them in a small hand carved wooden box. He also tends to chewing on things when he is thinking. Because Ben is blind he gets annoyed when things are out of place.[/list]

[b]Orientation.[/b]
[list]Heterosexual/Straight[/list]
[b]Crush.[/b]
[list]Ben had a girlfriend before his accident but when he fell into depression and started drinking she left him.[/list]
X[b]Family.[/b]
[list][u]Joshua (father)-[/u]
[u] Amanda (mother)-[/u]
[u] Luther (1st born/brother)-[/u]
[u] Phillip (2nd born/brother)-[/u]
[u] Connor (3rd born/brother)-[/u]
[u] Nathaniel (4th born/brother)-[/u]
[u] Jessie (6th born/twin to Wesley/brother)-[/u]
[u] Wesley (7th born/twin to Jessie/brother)-[/u]
[u] Michael Hayes (brother to Amanda/uncle)-[/u]
(don't just give me names, I want actual descriptions of their family members, even if they're dead. What kind of relationship did your character have with them? How did they treat them? Were they close?)[/list]
[b]Pets.[/b]
[list]Because of his accident Ben was given a service dog. A female German Shepherd named Night. She has long hair and is mostly black with light brown legs and a white underside.[/list]

X[b]Other.[/b]
[list](anything else important to your character?)[/list]

X[b]Roleplay Example.[/b]
[list](this must be several paragraphs at minimum. I only need one example per player, but when creating new characters please let me know that I've already approved of your example)[/list]

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us