11:57:52 Juno (he/they)
packstead
pregnancy is 70-90ish hours and labor is 2-5
 Black River
11:57:20 Lady Lynn
Packstead - around 4 days!
 Packstead
11:56:46 
Hi iÂ’m new to the game, can anyone tell me how long it takes for puppies to be born?
 distant-lands
11:45:00 katy | beetle
marsh,
tehe, okay c:

have a good night!
 Caeruleum
11:44:15 Cae, Blue
aaand suddenly remembered i have not eaten i too long. gonna go grab a bite, see you in a bit <3
 Caeruleum
11:43:36 Cae, Blue
nahhh, i go autopilot and heal heal heal heal and after the battle i remember i do have, in fact, 3 other teams 🧍‍♀️
 starmutt
11:42:57 marsh | they/it
tehe i'll dm you later after i wake up lol
i love species trading so much
 distant-lands
11:42:10 katy | beetle
marsh,
omg yes i would love to
 kycantina
11:41:48 ky
Blue, Not gonna lie the only reason I have so many is because I hate when I still have leftover moves and no viable wolves after fighting sun bears haha
 Caeruleum
11:41:01 Cae, Blue
oh my God that is so felt please-
 starmutt
11:40:17 marsh | they/it
@katy
would you ever like to trade plant cat for honse dog 👉👈
/not forced
 Caeruleum
11:39:54 Cae, Blue
*hate the change* >:(
 Caeruleum
11:39:45 Cae, Blue
forest 2-5 will forever be so dearly missed 😭😭😭 dont hate yourself for the habits we made while enjoying the prosperity
 kycantina
11:38:11 ky
and also that's on being an underemployed new grad with too much free time haha
 kycantina
11:37:27 ky
Blue, lmao I miss the old forest level 5 every day. 12 full DGs (4 are on death's door) and 4 trainees, going on 5. I kinda hate myself lol.
 Caeruleum
11:35:29 Cae, Blue
my main team has 3 dgs that i keep stoning, the others are barely over 525 LOL
 distant-lands
11:35:28 katy | beetle
marsh,
do it
 starmutt
11:35:05 marsh | they/it
i want to draw a honse dog period

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +4
Ermine : +2
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3 

Kai's CharactersApril 24, 2017 11:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Herein Lies All Kai's Characters...

I will be posting my characters below like comments. Please do not post below. Any questions should be directed to my PMs. Each post will contain exactly one character, perhaps with some of their extra art work, maybe not. I will try to get some reference sheets up for them but for now I think a little head shot should be just fine, they'll give the jest for what the rest of the character looks like. ALL the artwork for my characters is done by me.
Character Form for Kai:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Brief Biography:
Important Nonsense:
Miscellaneous:

Alright so to start with this character log.

Cheers!

Edited at April 24, 2017 12:30 PM by D I K A I O S
Kai's CharactersApril 24, 2017 12:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
http://i66.tinypic.com/52hwkx.jpg

"Mrrnow?"

Name: Smile

Appearance: Smile is a science experiment gone wrong. In an effort to make the ultimate war machine something went horribly wrong. The result was Smile. It has eight limbs, two skeletons (I may draw Smile's skeleton later) two mouths, four nostrils, four eyes, and four ears. Essentially Smile has two of everything. Its body, is a slate-y blue grey color, its pupiless eyes are a bright and pale blue. There are strange poisonous patches of skin above Smile's lips and at its throat. They are colorful, being mostly yellow, orange, and a bright green. The poison causes the innards of whatever being exposed to the poison, to basically melt. Smile can spit this poison as well making it extremely dangerous. However, having two bodies in one is horribly hard for Smile to work with.

Personality: Smile literally doesn't know how it feels at any point in time. Having two brains, two completely different beings battling inside of it all the time it constantly seems confused and irritable. Smile nearly always seems to have this creepy smile on its face though this is really just its neutral expression. Smile is easily irritated, and though may occasionally be friendly is skittish and nervous. Incredibly dangerous when enraged, Smile can cause complete desolation of an area. Like Dr. Frankenstein's monster Smile knows it does a lot of harm and only wishes to be loved and cared for. Unfortunately the overly mutated lizard with two bodies doesn't know how or what love is, and essentially fears it more than anything else.

Brief Biography: Smile was "born" in a test tube. The first thing it remembers is seeing some creep smiling at it. From that day on it was always in chains, always locked in the dark. Smile had no trouble in the dark, it could see so easily in any type of light. They occasionally would take Smile from its cage and run numerous tests on the poor being, only to shove it hurting and in agony back into the darkness. The darkness however gave Smile time to contemplate with itself about everything it had endured. Eventually after suffering for thirteen years Smile decided it had had enough. It slaughtered all the scientists, its siblings, and even the one person who'd had pity on Smile. From that time on Smile just wanders about the face of the earth, mournfully searching for any friend, family, or anyone to love it.

Important Nonsense: Biologically Smile is most exactly an it. Smile has no gender, however it has both the hormones making it both masculine and somewhat feminine. Its brain was designed to work as a military machine, not an actual animal, however that wasn't exactly the way things went.

Miscellaneous: Smile can swim effortlessly through the water, and due to the strange placement of its limbs can also use many types of locomotion on land. Smile moves somewhat like a lizard, though with a gentle abruptness like some sort of bird. It has the genes of a Red Tailed Hawk, a Chameleon, a Komodo Dragon, and a few other unknown creatures.
Kai's CharactersApril 24, 2017 12:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
http://i68.tinypic.com/2rc8qon.jpg

"You're right about me being strangely mindless... I only listen to the primordial beast."

Name: Aes

Appearance: He is a blonde, red and darkly toned wolf of muscular appearance. His eyes are the color of amber flames.

Personality: Aes would rather destroy than save. The brute is a loyal creature though, only to the strongest of the strong. Any weak leader will be silently destroyed any moment they let their guard down. Aes is ruthless and wild, he will not let anything stand in his way. His mind has two drives, survive, and fight. Survive means he will kill any prey, destroy any weaker opponent, and try to pass on his genes best he can. When he's feeling angry and in the fight mode, he will destroy anything and everything. He will kill any creature, even if it were his own mother. He was not built with a conscious, he was built with cold hard facts of the wild.

Brief Biography: In Aes' own words... "What has past, has past... inquire any further into my past and you'll soon be choking on your own blood."

Important Nonsense: He has a scar on his lower left foreleg from a fight. This is one of his only weaknesses besides speed and agility.

Miscellaneous: Humans are... friendly evils. He enjoys nomming the bones they toss him, as long as they allow him to eat his fill of the victims he chooses.

Edited at April 24, 2017 12:29 PM by D I K A I O S
Kai's CharactersApril 24, 2017 02:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
http://i67.tinypic.com/2zt8tgn.jpg

"Sing a song little bird, sing a song and be free..."

Name: Omission

Appearance: See picture above. (Though the grey is darker. =P)

Personality: Om is a goof off. He loves to play in the sun, to romp in the rain, and smoosh all the daisies he comes across. He is loyal to a fault, even willing to give his life for the life of a friend. He is... to say the least, strange. He enjoys quirky little moments and behaves rather like an enormous puppy dog. However, he can be dangerous as well.

Brief Biography:

Important Nonsense:

Miscellaneous: His lantern is also his dear companions lantern... though he is the only one quite capable of actually carrying it.

Edited at April 24, 2017 06:25 PM by D I K A I O S
Kai's CharactersApril 25, 2017 02:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
http://i64.tinypic.com/15re5qh.jpg

"Darling. I'm Russian. I'm also a demon. That just makes me better."

Name: Chelyust

Appearance: He's a white Borzoi with black ticking and black patches across various parts of his body. His ears are black and his head is a slightly yellowed Borzoi skull.

Personality: Russian. Cold. Amazing. Superior.

Brief Biography: Originally born a mere mortal, Chelyust (Russian for Jaw) was to say the least puny. He was weakling who always hid behind his mother... until one day a wolf slaughtered him in a pack hunt. Lets just say that when he woke up without a head (quite literally) he had a shocking jolt. Ever since that time he has paced the earth, as a seeming mortal looking to outshine his former self. He hunts his prey relentlessly, and works by his own self in most situations. He is not the easiest to get along with, as he has a generally haughty air of being important and imperial. He can be a charming devil as well, his voice is to die for and in his many forms he is always handsome.

Important Nonsense: He has six forms he frequents. Skull Borzoi, Borzoi, Human, Bear, Equine, and Serpent.

Miscellaneous: He adores Russian objects. The writing in his picture is indeed mine... enjoy my horrible attempt at Russian. xD

Edited at April 27, 2017 10:56 AM by D I K A I O S
Kai's CharactersApril 26, 2017 11:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
http://i65.tinypic.com/2wr19w0.jpg

"You can see me in the falling rain. You can feel me when a southern wind passes by. No matter what I'll always be with you."

Name: Lojale Vreemdeling

Appearance: {See picture}

Personality:

Brief Biography:

Important Nonsense:

Miscellaneous:

Edited at April 26, 2017 11:33 AM by D I K A I O S
Kai's CharactersApril 27, 2017 02:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
http://i63.tinypic.com/95zgxz.jpg

"I am Time. Ravaged and true. Impossible to waylay. I am your best friend and your worst enemy. I am Time."

Name: Time

Appearance:

Personality:

Brief Biography: Since she's been around from teh beginning and will be around till the end she's a little bit tireless. She's always on the move. Time looks terrifying at first, but once someone gets to know her they will see she is a loyal companion a vicious defender and a sweet lover. Time is not someone to be messed with, as she is both a curse and a valuable ally. Some might call her a demon, but in all reality she just embodies time.

Important Nonsense: She always has that chain and those silks floating around her somewhere.

Miscellaneous:

Edited at May 5, 2017 11:57 AM by D I K A I O S
Kai's CharactersMay 3, 2017 01:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

"I'm always getting the sense that you think I'm at conflict with myself... well, you're not wrong."

Name: Avévaios

Appearance: Ave has black hair, coal black brows, and nearly violet blue eyes. His skin is pale, and his expression is usually icy. He's barely 5'6" and weighs around 130 lbs. He is very small in stature, though big as a person can be. Stepping into a room he can seemingly "steal the air" making the atmosphere darken instantly.

Personality: Ave is cool and collected as a cucumber. If he hates a person, they won't even know it. He's very protective of his emotions and inner thoughts, thinking of them as potential weaknesses for his enemies to use against him. He's very guarded and stiff, though in such a fluently dangerous way. Being a Ex-spy, military man, and hired gun, he's not too picky about life. He takes it by its horns and battles it to the ground. He is tough as anything and rough as a grizzly bear. He can be kind, though it is the sort of kindness that makes one's skin crawl. Ave has no friends, he has allies that he can change at will. There is no way to his heart, he lost his one true love and never will someone find their way there again.

Brief Biography: Born in the heart of Russia, in a little town called Bolshaya Murta he lead a normal life for a boy in that time and place. Though, as it is noted in Sherlock Holmes by the author Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, some trees grow straight for a while only to suddenly develop something strange. Indeed, this was the case for young Ave. His mind, though perfectly usual in many senses, was cold to the thought of death and life. Neither thing mattered much to him and the sight and scent of blood did nothing to his stomach. He first learned this at the fair age of twelve, when his dog a small Borzoi pup he called Chelyust, perished at the jaws of a wolf. Seeing the dog torn apart didn't even unsettle his stomach. It didn't cause rage, sadness, or any other emotion. It startled him, until he realized he liked the feeling of feeling nothing at all. From that time on he sought out things which would build up the stony interior. By the time he reached his sixteenth birthday he was noticed by his reputation by a small group under a foreign government. He learned of them watching him and instantly made it know to them that he was watching them as they were stalking him. In this subtle motion he changed his own life forever.
From that time forwards he was seen differently. His own people, the Russians, saw him as a danger. The people from the foreign government took him under their wing only to learn that Ave could care less about their plans for him. In his stubborn and willy ways he soon concocted his own plans and took on a position as a spy. Doing this for a few years, he found it perfectly taxing for his mind. From here he sprung into the military, and then when this got boring he went to being a hired gun. It was there he stayed the longest, killing as people hired him to. He wasn't after money though, this become apparent as he gave large sums of money to different charities and organizations. If only they had known it was blood money they were receiving. Darting from place to place he's never had a real home.

Important Nonsense: His favorite weapon is his modified Draganov rifle. If he can't rely upon it to free up a situation he allows himself to rely upon a lesser Glock.

Miscellaneous: Yus. Yus I did just give him a demon dog. Yus, that just made him ten times cooler. He's also my longest standing character, I've had him for around three years, been RPing with him for two and worked on his character for one.

Edited at May 3, 2017 02:19 PM by D I K A I O S
Kai's CharactersMay 5, 2017 10:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

"Run me into the ground... I dare you."

Name: Opados Dikaios (Kai)

Appearance: His eyes are dark in color, so blue they are very nearly violet in color. His skin is pale, though somewhat darker than his father's unearthly hue. His hair is black, shortish long, and is very sweepy and awesome like. He stands at 6'5" and weighs around 185 lbs. His frame is muscular and lithe, he's very graceful on his feet considering he looks like a lightweight boxer.

Personality: Kai is extremely rough and tough, but also kind and noble. He hates his father in the worst way, but his loyalty binds him to the older man.

Brief Biography: Born into the life some could only wish for and others could only despise, Kai grew up in a way he hated. Each day was like torture for his mind, the logic behind training each and every day did not exist. His father was a heartless killer, or so it seemed in his own eyes. His life went on, and so did the stupid training. Kai was pushed to his breaking point time and time again, while he watched from the outside looking in on a normal life. All he wanted was to be normal, yet he never could be. His accent made him different, his appearance made him popular, though people only really hung around him so he could defend them from bullies. He felt so apart from the world that ever since his childhood he's done his best to stay away from all things unusual.

As he aged, his life grew tougher. His father soon forced him to be a part of un-normal things. He couldn't seem to stay out of the way of trouble. His dream to be usual, to be normal, to be kind, was slowly fading from his grasp with each tick in time.

Important Nonsense:

Miscellaneous:

Edited at May 30, 2017 03:33 PM by D I K A I O S
Kai's CharactersMay 15, 2017 07:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Honestly, if I had Thor's hammer right now I'd set it on your chest and pretend to get a really important business call. Then I'd stand around spouting what sounds like gibberish for several hours and eventually "forget" you're even there. Then I'll walk off and leave you stuck."

Name: Maxim Craft

Appearance: Maxim had black hair, super duper amazingly pale skin, and creepy icy colored eyes with flecks of brilliant colors. His hair, shiny and healthy looking, is long and hangs to his shoulders. His attire always looks ragged and he has a scar across his right bicep which stretches up and around to his shoulder blade.

Personality: Maxim is... well funny in a scary sort of way. He's incredibly eccentric and loves any type of nonsense. He's a bit of a joker, though a dangerous one at that. Maxim is a sweetheart about some things, though about others he is more like a angry demon. Considering his views on death and life are a little controversial he keeps to himself when it comes to talking about serious things. He adores any type of alcoholic beverage and loves the flavor of smoked salmon. His main language is called Sarcasm, and he doesn't understand jokes.

Brief Biography:

Important Nonsense: He's a wraith.

Miscellaneous:

Edited at May 24, 2017 04:58 PM by D I K A I O S

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us