Wolf Play : Looking for - 1x1 RP Partners
Chatbox
 Sanania
08:10:48 San, Sangria
Should I Keep? He's a twin and somehow the lower rarity brother ended up boosted >-<

-WP Click-
 That Grape Guy
08:10:38 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
there needs to be a purple pelt also I recently learned that crickets can sometimes create too much pink pigment and not enough black pigment and make themselves pink due to some kind of mutation or phenotypic plasticity

might make this a suggestion for a pelt defect idea
 Werewolf
08:08:25 Lycan, My can
Zeraphia

I hope so too.

I can understand.
 Zeraphia
08:08:24 Vah was attacked
Oh mood. Brain fog.
 That Grape Guy
08:07:59 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
Vah

I haves the brain fog XDD
 Zeraphia
08:07:51 Vah was attacked
Lycan

I hope you can find one!

I don't usually do fandom rps--just because I don't do well playing canon characters XD
 Werewolf
08:07:09 Lycan, My can
Zeraphia

I just have to find a character to ship him with. I also want to try him in a role play if I could.
 Zeraphia
08:05:24 Vah was attacked
Rosc

XDD no worries at all.

Lycan

Go for it! See if that other ship feels better than the other one.
 That Grape Guy
08:05:23 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
Dark Merlot found 10 mushrooms!

Stats: Luck +3
Mood: Triumphant
Leaderboard: +5 Points

she just got into my pack and she already got me mush
 mission goofy
08:05:23 
agreed to cover another employee's closing shift today,,, only 1 day off this week now but. money
 Werewolf
08:04:41 Lycan, My can
Zeraphia

I am. It's so weird though. So far Bruce Banner has been shipped with my character Abraham Goren a president. I kinda want to ship Bruce Banner with a different character.
 That Grape Guy
08:04:30 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
sorry my brain is scrambled I just woke up
 Zeraphia
08:03:46 Vah was attacked
So Dark Merlot--
 That Grape Guy
08:03:19 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
forgot I naming my wolves after wines

scratch the Greek goddess thing she needs a wine name
 Zeraphia
08:02:54 Vah was attacked
Lycan

I mean, that's if you use their actor-faces. If you just go off of characters...
 Werewolf
08:02:18 Lycan, My can
Zeraphia

It feels like that. I shipped Bruce Banner with a president. It's so weird.
 Zeraphia
08:01:38 Vah was attacked
Rosc

She's giving Hecate vibes.

Lycan

XDD it's natural--
 That Grape Guy
08:00:51 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
-WP Click-

what Greek goddess should I name her after?
 Werewolf
08:00:17 Lycan, My can
Zeraphia

Alright. Though I seriously need to stop shipping the characters.
 Zeraphia
07:59:44 Vah was attacked
Lycan

Hmm, not quite ringing a bell for me. Ah well.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +2
Boar : 0
Red Fox : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Looking for - 1x1 RP PartnersJuly 29, 2024 12:05 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Hey there ^^
I'm looking for RP partners, I'd like 300+ words with decent grammar. I don't mind whatever activity levels you're at, and I'd enjoy some world building help if the plot calls for it.
I typically play MxM or MxF, and I'm most comfortable with a male role but I could try to play female every so often.
Down below are some titles and a short summary of what the plot is
Gods' Fall and Rise
⟣ "Gods' Fall and Rise" is about Chaeora and a rogue god who wants to take over the pantheon and destroy humans. This story is a short to medium-length RP. Chaeora befriends the rogue god, who eventually asks Chaeora to join their evil side. They end up fighting, and Chaeora wins. The small details aren’t planned, and the time period doesn’t matter since the gods have their own domains.
Simulated Struggle
⟣ Muse A and Muse B live in a simulation, unaware that their real bodies are outside while their minds are trapped in a fake world. They think their world is dangerous, where death just means respawning at a nearby point. Muse A is struggling with their life, while Muse B starts to rebel and becomes a hero to Muse A. Muse B's rebellion can take any form, and Muse A's bad situation can vary, but it's all set in modern times. The goal is for them to eventually break free from the simulation.
Phantom Troubles
⟣ Muse A lives a casual life as a medium. Muse B, also a medium, has a ghost, Muse C, attached to them. Muse C is problematic, and the two mediums must either find a way to get rid of the ghost or teach it to be calm. This plot focuses on their day-to-day lives and friendships, blending slice-of-life and fantasy. Romance can be included, but it's mainly about their unique bond and dealing with the mischievous ghost.
Waitlist for Phantom Troubles: Star Tha AOD...
Unlikely Trio
⟣ In today's world, three supernatural beings share a home. Muse A is a vampire, Muse B is a werewolf, and Muse C is a ghost. They live together, deal with everyday problems, and discover hidden secrets. This story can be about their daily lives, a big fight between their kinds, or something else. It needs three people to play and build the world together.
Chaos & Reunion
⟣ Muse A is the male twin, and Muse B is the female twin. They find themselves in a strange land, but neither remembers how they got there. Muse B woke up first and now roams the land, causing chaos wherever she goes. Muse A woke up later and has to fix the mess left by his sister while also trying to find her. This story can include more characters if you'd like. If you want to wait for four people, we can have two sets of twins. Just let me know if you want to wait for more players.
Waiting list for Chaos & Reunion: Full Moon's Fire...
This will be updated every time I have a new story!
Feel free to post any time you'd like, and if we finish a story and you want another one
So far A Mortal's Heart and Gods' Fall and Rise is all I have but if you have other topics you want, I'd be willing to try so post those too and we'll see

Edited at July 31, 2024 10:34 AM by Salem
Looking for - 1x1 RP PartnersJuly 30, 2024 11:59 AM

Peace keepers

Neutral

Give Award
Just wanted to inform you that up at the top it says that you can play MxM or MxM
Looking for - 1x1 RP PartnersJuly 30, 2024 12:03 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
You saw nothing 👀

Nugget said:
Just wanted to inform you that up at the top it says that you can play MxM or MxM

Looking for - 1x1 RP PartnersJuly 30, 2024 12:07 PM

Peace keepers

Neutral

Give Award
Lol, I'd rp but I prefer to play female and not good a male charters I'm also a hevey romance roleplayer so sorry

Salem said:
You saw nothing 👀

Nugget said:

Looking for - 1x1 RP PartnersJuly 30, 2024 12:08 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
There's MxF options ^^" There's also romance options too

Nugget said:
Lol, I'd rp but I prefer to play female and not good a male charters I'm also a hevey romance roleplayer so sorry

Salem said:
You saw nothing 👀

Nugget said:

Looking for - 1x1 RP PartnersJuly 30, 2024 02:07 PM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award
Hello there!
I'd love to try out "A Mortal's Heart" with you! I would prefer MxF, as female is what I play best, but I could do male as well. I would say I'm semi-literate and most often reach word counts of 350+. I can write more, but I often get a little intimidated when it gets to be a ton (Closer to 600-700+ words). That's not to say I won't feel motivated to write more, however!
Looking for - 1x1 RP PartnersJuly 30, 2024 02:17 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Awesome ^^
I'm gonna assume you're okay with forum RPs? I forgot to include it in all the other information, I can only RP in the forums ^^"

Moo Cow said:
Hello there!
I'd love to try out "A Mortal's Heart" with you! I would prefer MxF, as female is what I play best, but I could do male as well. I would say I'm semi-literate and most often reach word counts of 350+. I can write more, but I often get a little intimidated when it gets to be a ton (Closer to 600-700+ words). That's not to say I won't feel motivated to write more, however!

Looking for - 1x1 RP PartnersJuly 30, 2024 02:19 PM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah absolutely! Totally fine by me^^

Salem said:
Awesome ^^
I'm gonna assume you're okay with forum RPs? I forgot to include it in all the other information, I can only RP in the forums ^^"

Moo Cow said:
Hello there!

Looking for - 1x1 RP PartnersJuly 31, 2024 10:16 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
Hey, thinking about Unlikely Trio or Phantom Troubles, most likely Phantom Troubles but can I do Muse B? Perfer MxF or FxF due to me being better with female but I can handle MxM if you want
Looking for - 1x1 RP PartnersJuly 31, 2024 10:33 AM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I'll put you on the waitlist

Star Tha AOD said:
Hey, thinking about Unlikely Trio or Phantom Troubles, most likely Phantom Troubles but can I do Muse B? Perfer MxF or FxF due to me being better with female but I can handle MxM if you want

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us