paws? <3
-WP Click-
 Vulpixles
07:39:59 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Or Realm > Marketplace > Barter > Custom

But a lot of the custom gear cost apples
 Ecifircas
07:33:36 
Enlighten purple, Realm > Marketplace > Barter > Gear.
 || Enlighten purple
07:31:52 She/her idk
I'm new also how do I get gear :')
 Vulpixles
07:28:30 Pixie, Vul | ♈
A little bummed no one seems interested in my dino gear
 Saint
07:23:17 
pvp?
 Malcuth
07:12:42 Wander
You only got one pup because she did not have any maternal. I gave you CP for next time:)
 Clear Sky
07:09:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
snake what a pity... :'(
 Snake The Joker
07:09:12 Snake (he/Him)
bye chat
 Snake The Joker
07:08:50 Snake (he/Him)
I only got one pup -WP Click-

and its not a good one either
 Clear Sky
07:02:03 Sky / Blue - she,her
snake hmm go for it!
 Old Money
07:01:55 
Looking for roleplay partners. Preferably literate to semi-literate in writing. Pm me <3
 Snake The Joker
07:01:09 Snake (he/Him)
-WP Click-

I wanna use a fertility figurine on her so bad
 Clear Sky
07:00:18 Sky / Blue - she,her
chat revival!
a friendly reminder to stay hydrated! Drink water lol XD
 Snake The Joker
06:52:13 Snake (he/Him)
should i pop one my females early with a fertility figurine? or wait a few days?
 StarClan
06:46:30 Star, your Beluga
Every day I check my mail and get something, yet log off straight after that for school.
 icemoons
06:45:00 slushy,ice,moon,
oops I killed chat... We need to revive it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : 0
Western Rattlesnake : -5
Bobcat : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Megan x BruiserMarch 31, 2024 09:07 PM

Bruiser

Neutral

Give Award
Please do not post here unless you're mentioned in the title.

I will (eventually) put plot and maybe world stuff here if we need it B)

Edited at March 31, 2024 09:11 PM by Bruiser
Megan x BruiserMarch 31, 2024 09:41 PM

Megan :)

Neutral

Give Award

|| Cora Jade Daena ||

"I am the monster you created."

"Behind every strong female, there is a story where she had no choice."

Personality:

|| Witty|| Independent || Hard headed || Does not trust easily || Liar. || Will cheat to come on top || Persistent ||

Looks/ World Build?

Cora was always considered small for her age, perhaps it was from the lack of food- to her it was a blessing and curse. While standing at only 5'3, she made up for it by her fast maneuvers. Thanks to the years of training; training that she pushed herself to do to prove she was worthy. Not only fast on her feet, she was witty- smart. Her striking green eyes did not match the dark raven black of her hair- yet it was a contrast that complimented her tanned skin after years of working on the sun. Even so her hair was often pulled away from her face; in a braid or knotted bun. Her nose sat crooked slightly, after being broken by one of the guards that roam the streets of Sturia. The town was filled with people who had powers, and unlucky for Cora she had none. Each power was different, and ranged from different severities. The Royal family were the strongest of them all- and gave them the extra boost they needed to control everyone. If you asked Cora it was a curse, not a blessing like they had it seem.

"She who walks the floors of Hell finds the key to the gates of her own Heaven, burned there like a seed."

Family/Backstory:

Cora could remember a time when she was happy, laughter filling the small cabin- pictures both grey and colored in frames along the wall. In each picture there was always a smiling face; laughing- happy. That was before everything was ripped from her so brutally. After she learned the hard lessons as to why people with power weren't all the special- nor that nice. She watched as the guard slaughtered her family; One of the many elites who ruled over Sturia. One's Cora would grow to hate; the scars on her hands and back proof of the past trauma she endured. It wasn't long after her parents died that she was taken into a foster home; Where she learned the best trade she could. Lying. Manipulating things to make it look like the truth. Years of being in trouble were many years that she learned to go around the rules, bend them to her will. That was her Power perhaps. Lying about being a Seer, one who can see the future- but not fully. As she was not noble blood or royalty.

"Never again. Never again would she be weak. Never again would she be at someone's mercy. Never again would she fail. Never Ever Again."

Edited at April 1, 2024 06:54 PM by Megan :)
Megan x BruiserMarch 31, 2024 09:41 PM

Bruiser

Neutral

Give Award
Ezra Hayes

"If you lie to me one more time, you will never hear from me again."

Name: Ezra Hayes

Sex: Male

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Role: Prince

Kingdom: Stuvia

Appearance: Ezra Hayes - charming and witty, holding himself up with broad shoulders and long legs, graced with the sun that makes his skin a nice tan with red undertones. Freckles dot his body, specifically on his face across his nose and cheeks. Ezra stands at about six foot evenly, aforementioned broad shoulders shaping his silhouette while his torso is a bit slimmer, making him appear as an upside down triangle. It's quite clear that this young man works out, though it isn't necessarily through his own doing, but rather just being active. His build can be described as mesomorph. Ezra has no notable scars or other beauty marks, though he does have a birth mark near his left ear behind it. He has a long stride, most of his height coming from his legs, and holds himself with pride and confidence that seems to radiate off of him. He appears as though he was built for strength rather than speed.

Ezra's face shape is quite defined. It can best be describe as a sharp oval, his jawline and cheekbones obvious while his eyes are slightly sunken into his face. He keeps his face clean-shaven as he can still barely grow a beard - not that he really wants to anyway. He has dark and thick eyebrows, mostly straight with only a slight arch. His eyes are of a rounder almond shape, being of hazel in color. He has central heterochromia, brown being spotted near his pupil while the rest is mostly green-ish. His eyes are rimmed with thin yet long lashes, though not super dark so they aren't apparent unless you look closely. Dividing his evenly spaced eyes is his nose. It gives him a very strong side profile as it is prominent. It comes down straight from his foread, a slight bump in the middle, and is slightly pointed. His nostrils are average in size, leading down to his lips. His lips are a rosy pink in color, not obtaining much attention, normally appearing chapped and peeled. His top and bottom lip are about the same size, being full enough but not overpowering in any way. He has a pronounced cupid's bow as well. Ezra has defined cheekbones and slightly sunken eyes, as mentioned before, making him look a bit tired. He has obvious smile lines as well around his mouth and his eyes, even at such a young age.

Ezra's hair is dark brown curly mop, not reaching past his ears. It is parted mostly down the middle. Pieces will fall into his face or around his face, framing it in such a way that makes his face appear almost round. His curls are not super tight but are obvious and apparent. He has some natural highlights in his hair from the sun, and his entire head will lighten during the summer and warmer months, which is natural for him. His curls appear to be a bit fluffy though not super taken care of as, as much as he likes to keep up a physical appearance because of his status, it's not his main concern. Normally it looks a bit oily and greasy from physical activity. Ezra likes to keep it short enough that it doesn't pass his ears, which are an average size with attached lobes.

Personality:

Charming | Sarcastic | Respectful

Bluntly Honest | Emotional | Stubborn

Short-tempered | Impulsive | Naive

Strengths:
+Physical Strength
+Charm
+Confidence
+Brutal honesty

Weaknesses:
-Emotional instead of logical
-Agility/speed
-Tempermental
-Stubborn
-Naive

Other: Prince of the Stuvia Kingdom, son of King Wessen III and Queen Meria. He has two other siblings and is the oldest. He is set to marry a woman from a neighboring kindgom for a political move to prevent a rumored war.

Edited at April 1, 2024 07:13 PM by Bruiser
Megan x BruiserApril 1, 2024 12:29 PM

Megan :)

Neutral

Give Award

In a world where powers existed, and only the strong survived everything was harsh. Nothing came easy and if it did; it was a trick. One that meant you weren't going to live to see the next day. Guards watched everything, from the trades that went down in the town square to the one's who were powerless. Helpless. Cora could still hear the whip of a crack whistling through the wind of the trees as she watched the people of Sturia. Everyone had someone to be. Including the raven haired girl swinging her legs as she sat in a tree. Finally uncurling herself from the branch she gracefully hopped down- leaves crunching softly under her feet. She hated fall. It was where all the leaves fell, and everything about the world felt bare. Dull. Despite the colors change ranging from orange, green to red leaves. Cora breathed in, letting out the air in a sigh as she moved back into the bustle of the busy town; blending in perfectly with her dark cloak; which many people wore as well. As everything else was dark. And when her sly hands found themselves taking money from someone else pouch, she did not shy away from the guilt. 'Everyone was just trying to survive' She thought, pulling herself together before the guilt could eat away at her.

There were many nights where she went starving to afraid to steal from someone else least she get caught, but with years of practice she learned her way around. With the help of the only person she ever trusted of course. Still, both girls could not scrap enough money for food and a place to lay their heads at night. A bed was better than food. Cora's stomach grumbled in protest to that thought, even as she snaked her way around a vending cart filled with fruits and breads of all kind. Just the smell alone from the sweet bread had her tempted to test her fate, until a guard brushed her shoulder barely sparing her a glance. Which Cora was thankful for; it was better to lay low when it came to guards here. They could snap for the smallest of reasons; their power that ran through their veins proof enough.

Cora kept her head down until she reached the small inn- where Willa her friend was surely waiting; ready to spring into action to come in search for her. She admired it, but also warned her friend off. Cora was not worth getting punished over; or worse killed. Still it did not stop the red haired girl from crashing Cora into an embrace as soon as the door opened to their shared room. "You're back." She breathed a sigh of relief, making Cora roll her eyes- pushing her away only to look her in the eyes as she said softly, "I'm back." Before bringing the girl back in for another hug. Willa pulled her further into the room, closing the door behind her as she began shuffling papers and drawings off the bed and dresser. Cora placed all the coins she had snagged within the five days she was gone from home; here. The closest thing she would ever find to a home. "I got what I could without anyone noticing." She winced, teeth gnawing on her lip at the little amount- Knowing she could have done better but something always stopping her. "It's fin-" Willa began before a sharp glare her way cut her off, "It's not- You know

it. It's barely enough to cover this month's stay. We were late last time, They are going to throw us out and take all our crap because they can Willa." She hissed- more angry at herself than anyone else. "I can sell my paintings." Willa offered to try and lighten the mood, it didn't work. "Even that won't be enough, I'm going to have to leave. Again."

"Why? When you were nearly caught. You don't think I didn't hear about the girl with Black hair- who fought her way away from three guards all because she was stealing money to live. Because they take it all." She was nearly yelling, which wasn't good at all. People could hear, Powers were that good; some having animal like ability's; for example amplified hearing. Cora watched as the realized dawned on her friend, her mouth clamping shut as they waited; breaths being held. And when no one came barging into the room, they finally sighed. "I have a plan. I just need you to not worry." Cora grumbled after a while, in turn had Willa looking at her confused head tilting. "And what is this plan Cora Jade?" She asked almost bitterly. "Just trust me." Was all she said before walking into the washroom for a shower. It may very well be her last one.

Edited at April 1, 2024 12:57 PM by Megan :)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us