Wolf Play : Soulsilver x LichenClan
Chatbox
 Saint
07:23:17 
pvp?
 Malcuth
07:12:42 Wander
You only got one pup because she did not have any maternal. I gave you CP for next time:)
 Clear Sky
07:09:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
snake what a pity... :'(
 Snake The Joker
07:09:12 Snake (he/Him)
bye chat
 Snake The Joker
07:08:50 Snake (he/Him)
I only got one pup -WP Click-

and its not a good one either
 Clear Sky
07:02:03 Sky / Blue - she,her
snake hmm go for it!
 Old Money
07:01:55 
Looking for roleplay partners. Preferably literate to semi-literate in writing. Pm me <3
 Snake The Joker
07:01:09 Snake (he/Him)
-WP Click-

I wanna use a fertility figurine on her so bad
 Clear Sky
07:00:18 Sky / Blue - she,her
chat revival!
a friendly reminder to stay hydrated! Drink water lol XD
 Snake The Joker
06:52:13 Snake (he/Him)
should i pop one my females early with a fertility figurine? or wait a few days?
 StarClan
06:46:30 Star, your Beluga
Every day I check my mail and get something, yet log off straight after that for school.
 icemoons
06:45:00 slushy,ice,moon,
oops I killed chat... We need to revive it
 icemoons
06:32:13 slushy,ice,moon,
amy

I read that as " I need to take my cat for an oil change"

lmao so hard right now
 Amygdala
06:31:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pixie
Wow lucky :o

Anyway gotta go...be back in 30ish minutes
 Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : 0
Western Rattlesnake : -5
Bobcat : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Soulsilver x LichenClanMarch 30, 2024 08:06 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Set deep within the rocky mountains on a plateau lies a grand college campus, several stories and spanning across the large, flat space. Ringing around the campus are thick, dense forests that consist mostly of different types of pines, spruces, aspens, and fir trees. Some of it is built into the stone, some of it underground, and some of it underwater. Expansive lakes dot the land that is not already occupied, the whole thing creating an ecosystem for every kind of creature out there. Tucked away from the prying eyes of human civilizations, creatures of all types roam and rove the lands, free from the anger and hate that stains their species' history. Most of it, anyway. Age-old rivalries still remain.
Regardless of power and wit, even creatures of myth and folklore must learn how to live in the outside world, be able to provide for themselves and their families and learn how to control their sometimes wild and catastrophic abilities. That is where Forgotten Hollow comes in, a school for those willing to learn. Due to its hidden and remote location, most of the students are there year-round in spacious, high-quality dorm rooms, but every year, a new batch of either bright-eyed or battered supernatural arrive.
But such a grand feat does not come without consequences. As creatures from every religion, mythology, legend, and faith mix, there are bound to be issues.
Welcome to the Forgotten Hollows. Do try to survive to save us the trouble of cleaning the mess up.
{This is a 1x1 Roleplay between Soulsilver and LichenClan! Please do not post here if you are not one of those people}

Edited at March 30, 2024 08:07 PM by Soulsilver
Soulsilver x LichenClanMarch 30, 2024 11:57 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Welken
(Vel-ken)
German - Wilt
Nickname(s):
Welk
The Moss King
Between his time as an angel and his fall as a demon, he isn't so sure of it himself.
Technically unisex, but currently in his male form
Sexuality:
Asexual
Panromantic
Origins:
Christianity / Catholicism / Judsism
Species:
Fallen Angel (Fallen Virtue of Diligence)
Fae Demon
Proxy of Wrath
Abilities:
Nature manipulation
Strengths
The Vivbors:
Formerly human souls that Welken claimed through death, twisted and warped into something else. Vivos Arbores, Vivbors for short: Living Trees. They aren't really even souls anymore. Sure, they have a sort of conscious mind and are able to think and communicate, but they are, simply put, corpse-turned-creatures that follow his every whim. Why do you think the humans that love scrambling all over the Rockies haven't discovered the Forgotten Hollows yet? Welken has to get his entertainment somehow, and he already has a cleanup crew with him. Vivbors are hungry creatures.
Communication/Alertness/Oversight:
Due to a collective "Hive-mind" of sorts, Welken knows of everything that happens in a wide radius around the campus. Whether he finds out because of his animals, plants, or his own Vivbors, he knows everything that happens in his mountains.
Power over others:
Very few would be brave enough - or stupid enough - to cross or challenge Welken while he's in his own domain. He has complete control over the landscape around them and could kill them in an instant.
Practically unlimited weapons:
Tree bark, poisonous plants, venomous animals, vines, and the Vivbors, or some other assortment of nature, his arsenal of weapons is impressive, and he knows how to use each and every one to their fullest extent.
Weaknesses
Stamina:
Though he has improved his stamina quite a lot after centuries of harsh training under Wrath, he can't go on forever. If he's been fighting for a long time or his attention is divided between multiple strong opponents, he gets distracted and his reaction time slows down. He can't fo on forever, despite him boasting that he totally could.
Fire:
As a primarily plant-based creature, Welken is susceptible to flames. They can do a lot of damage in a short amount of time.
Angelic weapons/powers:
While most types of wounds would close and heal rather quickly, including those made from other creatures and demons, injuries caused by angels or their weapons to heal, longer than it would take even a human to recover.
Close combat:
Welken tries to avoid close combat because he knows that's where he's weakest. He usually does a good job keeping his attackers at bay with his arsenal, but if someone slips past his long-range attacks, he could be in some serious problems.
Physical description:
Standing at 6'2, Welken holds himself in a way that his presence demands attention and respect from all those around him. His broad shoulders and chest are filled with lean, hard muscles, built from countless sparring sessions with a more powerful being. His skin is the color of roasted coffee beans, a deep, rich brown. His face has an oval shape to it with a sharpened edge to it. He has a strong, sharp jawline and high, defined cheekbones. His eyes, which are slightly down-turned, are a shocking luminescent emerald that glitters and glows in the dark. The haughty glint in his eyes would fit in better with a demon of Pride rather than one of Wrath, but regardless, it screams arrogance and self-confidence. His mouth is always curled into one of four things: A smirk, a sneer, a scowl, or a snarl. His hair is impossibly dark, ebony, and curly. It's cut close to his skull in a sort of military cut. Two horns curl backward, the tips pointing toward the sky. There's a rough texture to the horns, similar to a tree's bark. They are a shade darker than his skin tone.
While Welken has plenty of scars scattered across his body, some deep, some shallow, new, old, or even still healing, the worst ones by far are the two long, jagged scars that run from his shoulder blades to a little bit above the middle of his back where his wings used to be.
The most noticeable addition to his body is a tattoo. The symbol of Wrath, the five-point star with a ring around it, the ink a deep ruby red, similar to that of drying blood. It is etched into the expression of his chest, and the self-satisfied smirk that's on his face whenever someone stares is a clear indication that he's beyond proud of it. Taking inspiration from his Lady, white bones carved into earrings stand out against his skin. He only has a couple of them, three rings hanging from the lower half of his ears and a few studs in the upper half.
Being self-confident and rather shameless, as well as wanting to show off and flaunt his tattoo and scars, Welken would prefer to walk around without a shirt, but since there is a dress code at the school, albeit a particularly loose one to accommodate the massive diversity at the school, he wears a dark green jacket with lots of pockets that his stuffs with packets of seeds, trinkets, snacks, and other miscellaneous things. It's unzipped most of the time, giving others glimpses of his toned torso, but it covers up enough that the faculty doesn't get on his ass about it. He usually pairs this with some sort of black pants, cargo, jeans, or slacks, and regular dark tennis shoes that are a bit worn down.
Personality:
|| Arrogant / prideful || Self-confedent || Aggressive / hostile || Short-tempered || Snappy || Mocking || Cruel || Mistrustful || Observent || Witty || Blunt || Troublemaker || Haughty ||
Backstory:
As the Virtue of Diligance, it was his job to help the other Virtues coax the Earth through her four seasons. Due to his virtue, he was the best, hardest worker among the seven. He had a deeper connection than most of the others, and felt closer to the animals and the plants.
But when Adam and Eve gained free will and along with Lucifer, fell to Sin, Diligence was conflicted. Much like the other angels of Heaven, he had looked up to the Archangel and was shocked at his fall. Not only that, but a third of all angels followed him. Diligence remained in his position, focusing not on the chaos within heaven but on nurturing and caring for the Earth, just as he always had.
Humans. The Bane of his existence.
They tore open the Earth, molding it to their liking. Soon, they did not hunt his animals for food, but for sport. Entire regions were razed and rebuilt, plants wilting and dying while animals were either slaughtered or pushed out of their territory and home.
Diligence was shocked and slightly feared the rage he felt bubbling within him, hiding it from the other angels in fear of being cast down. But that didn't last for long.
Enraged at the humans tampering with the Earth he had worked so hard on for the past several millennia, he finally had enough. Venturing down to Earth was easy. It was picking those who would be on the receiving end of his wrathfulness that was more difficult to decide. Finally settling on a fairly large village, he got to work. They were all slaughtered within the hour, their blood soaking into the ground and returning the life that the humans had stolen back into the soil. Diligence was content with what he had done. Heaven was not.
His wings were torn from his back, golden ichor flowing from his wounds freely. He looked up at Michael and the few Powers he deemed strong enough to stand by him as they cast him down to Hell, cursing their names as he fell.
Instead of becoming a demon of Sloth, the very same Sin he was supposed to rival in the final battle, he became a demon of Wrath. The Fallen weren't as common as one would think, so he gained attention quickly. He supposed that's what brought him to be kneeling in front of Wrath, Lucifer's right-hand demon, the second most powerful demon in all of Hell, thanking her for deeming him worthy enough of her time and training. He took on the title of The Moss King, looking forward to wreaking havoc on the humans as his mentor tore the Celestial Warrior's body apart, limb from limb.
Theme song:
Halloweenie V - Moss King
Ashnikko

Edited at April 1, 2024 09:30 PM by Soulsilver

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us