Wolf Play : || Biologist x Tranquil || Tellus Hithe ||
Chatbox
 Malcuth
07:12:42 Wander
You only got one pup because she did not have any maternal. I gave you CP for next time:)
 Clear Sky
07:09:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
snake what a pity... :'(
 Snake The Joker
07:09:12 Snake (he/Him)
bye chat
 Snake The Joker
07:08:50 Snake (he/Him)
I only got one pup -WP Click-

and its not a good one either
 Clear Sky
07:02:03 Sky / Blue - she,her
snake hmm go for it!
 Old Money
07:01:55 
Looking for roleplay partners. Preferably literate to semi-literate in writing. Pm me <3
 Snake The Joker
07:01:09 Snake (he/Him)
-WP Click-

I wanna use a fertility figurine on her so bad
 Clear Sky
07:00:18 Sky / Blue - she,her
chat revival!
a friendly reminder to stay hydrated! Drink water lol XD
 Snake The Joker
06:52:13 Snake (he/Him)
should i pop one my females early with a fertility figurine? or wait a few days?
 StarClan
06:46:30 Star, your Beluga
Every day I check my mail and get something, yet log off straight after that for school.
 icemoons
06:45:00 slushy,ice,moon,
oops I killed chat... We need to revive it
 icemoons
06:32:13 slushy,ice,moon,
amy

I read that as " I need to take my cat for an oil change"

lmao so hard right now
 Amygdala
06:31:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Pixie
Wow lucky :o

Anyway gotta go...be back in 30ish minutes
 Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : 0
Western Rattlesnake : -5
Bobcat : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

|| Biologist x Tranquil || Tellus Hithe ||March 30, 2024 04:25 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Attention!
Do not post on this forum if you are not one of the two people in the title. But feel free to read along!
I will post my main character below, feel free to go along with the form if you'd like^^

Edited at March 30, 2024 09:38 PM by Biologist at Work
|| Biologist x Tranquil || Tellus Hithe ||March 30, 2024 04:37 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Full Name:
Karlos Shahl Perez
Preferred Name:
Karlos. Anything else and by gods- watch your back.
Nickname(s) Received:
None. Possibly later...?
Nicknames Given:
He calls everyone by their last name, no matter their "Status". Except in the few cases of a serious relationship, he has nicknames for his lover.
| ______ °. ° ☪ ° .° ______ |
Godly Parentage:
Heimarmene - The Greek Goddess of Fate
Love Language:
Giving Gifts & Physical Touch
Birth Date:
September 13th
Zodiac Sign:
Virgo
Alignment:
Neutral Evil (This May Change.)
Pronouns:
He, Him, His
Sexuality:
Heterosexual ⁄ Straight
Ability Name(s) & Description:
Precognitive Dreams
To give a simplified of what these dreams, nightmares, and visions are... They are pretty much a scope into the future that gives Karlos information that he wouldn't have known otherwise. Unfortunately for him, Karlos has been known to use this power for others more than himself, often coming in the form of people blackmailing him into giving him answers. However, over the years at camp and outside of camp, Karlos has built up more of a wall, being careful as to only share what is needed, as he has hurt others and himself emotionally in the past with this ability. As he has been able to pretty perfectly predict the futures of individuals and groups of people. What makes things even harder on him is that these dreams aren't usually pleasant, some may call them Nightmares but he has grown to just call them Dreams. As these things can't be perfect, and simply for the fact that it gets confusing to keep track of good and bad. Though these Dreams have been known to get bad enough that Karlos has trained his mind to go without sleep for long periods of time. The longest period of time he's gone without sleep has been close to a week. He does need sleep though, so the demigod takes short naps, or else quick episodes of blatantly passing out from exhaustion will happen of he doesn't take a few naps every other day. In these episodes his mind slowly goes into a wandering state, and this could lead to seizures or panic attacks, but thankfully that's only happened once since he was a little child. But he will still take precautions.
Timewalking
Just as it sounds. Karlos has the ability to walk through brief moments in time, whether that be in the past or in the near future. However, the young man can't go into other peoples minds and pluck out their memories to see or look into their future this way. These events that he goes back into or forward have to have been seen by his own personal eyes, whether that be in the past or something his eyes experience or see in the future. Unlike his dreams, Karlos has the ability to choose when these Timewalks happen, he has to be in a quiet area where he can focus A for the period of time that it takes for the memory or brief glance into the future to be seen by his eyes. So, if her past memory have been a few seconds, he would be in a coma-like state for that long. Or maybe the vision had been a few hours long, he would be out and unable to contact for that amount of time. Karlos can only see around thirty minutes into the future with this ability, when her dreams paint the fuller picture over these two abilities. But he is always trying to expand on his knowledge, but be aware that she can only do this ability when she is completely calmed. No pressure is to be laid upon his shoulders during or before this time or else it could end badly. Possibly taking more than a few days to get out of this coma-like state.
Physical Appearance:
The first thing you recognize when coming across this young man is the aura of intimidation and control he has. Karlos is well-built, not muscular enough to appear bulky, but enough to where you would know that he would win a fight. The demigod stands at a shocking height of 6'4" feet tall, weighing in at about 185 lbs, he isn't exactly on the heavy side but on a decent middle ground level and his skin tone of someone who had just gotten back from a long vacation at the beach, a darker tanned coloration. His posture is always poised and confident, his presence lingering where he goes and stops. He moves with speed and yet surprising swiftness, his long legs making it easy for him to get places easier than a regular person would find it to.
Now, for not being related to Aphrodite he is a striking figure to come across, his facial features being one of the large things that people are attracted to. Karlos has more of a diamond shaped head, connected to a longer neck which is them connected to strong, broad shoulders. The young man has a chiseled facial structure, though on the softer side of things, with a visible jawline and soft cheekbones. Is nose is a medium size at the bridge, with a slight bump before it points up slightly at the base. His lips are on the thinner side, and his whole complexion seems to be fairly symmetrical.
The next thing people notice about him are his extremely captivating eyes, seemingly looking deep into your soul... Appearing almost as if at one glance they could tell everything about you. They are more of what people call a siren shape, thinner to be simple. The irises are of a cold, icy grey color - always either having a mischievous or dark glint in them. His lashes are quick thick but on the shorter side and his ears on just slightly on the smaller side.
His hair is also a eye attracting factor of his whole complexion. Its always either slicked back or just a messy yet almost neat style. His hair is quite thick, making it fluffy in appearance, with his habit of raking his hand through his hair and shaking it out, just makes it even more fluffy. As for its color, its a very light grey, almost white in color, popping out against his tanner complexion.
Karlos's choice of clothing depends on the day, he will usually wear dim colors, such as dark browns, greens, he will also wear blacks, greys, and white clothing pieces but WILK refuse to wear anything brighter than a blue. He will usually be seen in some pair of jeans, either a tighter fitting shirt or a black hoodie, and sometimes he just ditches the whole shirt thing completely. His choice of shoes consists of Hiking Boots, Slippers, or just plain running shoes - again, their colors being on the plain side of things. He rarely dresses up, even at an event he won't really do anything too fancy. His accessories consist of some silver chains around his neck and a few rings, and a piercing in each ear.
As far as his voice goes, its quite deep, deep enough as even a whisper could send shivers up your spine. It can get husky and somehow deeper when he's flirting...or about to kill you - its one of the two. He isn't afraid to raise it and is usually on the louder, abrupt side when speaking, so people may have to tell him to chill. Which isn't easy on his part.
Personality:
|| Plain Charming || Attractive || Bitchy...Yeah || Adventurous || Alert || Athletic || Independent || Capable || Challenging || Over-Confident || Charismatic || Curious || Alert || Direct || Dramatic || Dismissive || When He Gets Into Something, Its Hard To Get Him Out || Firm || Cold || One Chance and That's It || Unforgiving || Assertive || Can Become Aggressive || Extremely Protective || Incredibly Loyal || Not in Any Way Generous || Hardworking || Humorous || Show-Off || Party Animal || Invulnerable To Most || Leaderly || Bossy || Two-Sided || Observant || Neat and Tidy || Possessive || Orderly || Passionate || Popular || Realistic || Can Be Quite The Romantic || Resourceful || Might Be A Bit Selfish || Intolerant || Youthful || Ambitious || Determined || Unemotional || Hypnotic || Intense || Intimidating || Competitive || Quite Stubborn || Strict || Demanding at Times || Abrupt || Blunt || Arrogant || Callous || Impulsive || Appears Extroverted But Really is A Major Introvert || Secretive || Mysterious || Judgmental || Complicated ||
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
⊕ His Dreams
⊕ Mental Stability... Or He Likes to Think This
⊕ Intimidating Nature
⊕ Heightened Knowledge, From What He Learns In Both Dreams and Nightmares
⊕ Predicting, Causing Him to Have A Heightened Sense in Reflexes
⊕ A Hidden Talent For Cooking
Weaknesses
⊗ He's Full of Himself, Okay?
⊗ His Nightmares...
⊗ Communication, When it Comes to Sharing His Emotions He's Very Distance, This Also Goes Along With Speaking About His Nightmares
⊗ His Unconditional Love ⁄ Loyalty, It Has Gor Him Hurt in the Past. So Hes Closed Off In This Section of Being.
⊗ Always Tired, Hardly Ever Gets Any Sleep. Or Rather... Enough.
Likes & Dislikes:
⊕ Sleep, Though its Relationship With Her is Complicated
⊕ Stargazing, What He's Picked Up in The Nighttime Hours When Not Sleeping
⊕ Feeling Accomplished
⊕ Swimming, He's Always Up For a Swim
⊕ Women, What Else Can He Say...
⊕ Reading, Will He Ever Tell Anyone This? No.
Dislikes
⊗ Sleep, Again. Its Complicated.
⊗ Being Looked Down Too
⊗ Anyone or Anything That Would Disrupt The Social Status That He Has Worked so Very Hard to Build Up
⊗ Heat
⊗ Seafood, The Young Man is a Picky Eater, Just Thinking About it Makes Him Gag.
Relationship Status:
Taken. For now.
Crush:
None... At The Moment.
Significant Other:
Wip-
Exes:
Oh god, too many to count.
Familial Relationships:
How should he know this...? He's been at this godforsaken camp for three years. And when he left, all he really remembered was negative experiences. He may also dream about these...
Affiliations:
Tyla - A ex and current partner, multiple times over have they broken up for stupid things, but their together at the moment... She is a taller girl with long blonde hair and a sassy aura to her. Which is not wrong in the slightest. She, like her boyfriend, is a bitch- especially to girls who she thinks is trying to steal either her fame around campus or her boyfriend. She is extremely attractive, a daughter of Aphrodite if you will, and pretty much blackmailed her boyfriend into becoming... Hers. Think Head Jock & Lead Cheerleader. Sheesh.
Vox - Karlos's forever and pretty much only real friend. I know. Sad. But with the others in his "Clique" arent really there at all when the boy needs someone to talk and vent to. Which he has never done with anyone other than Vox, so... They have been friends since they were toddlers and surprisingly enough both got into Tellus Hithe. What an odd, yet pleasantly comforting coincidence!
I may add more in the future!
Theme Song:
Void
- Melanie Martinez -
( Why is This Song So Accurate For Him ;-; )
Other:
This is a big work in progress! ^^"

Edited at March 30, 2024 10:19 PM by Biologist at Work
|| Biologist x Tranquil || Tellus Hithe ||March 30, 2024 05:54 PM

Tranquil Hostility

Neutral

Give Award
Full Name:
Imogen Delilah Welsh
Preferred Name:
Delilah. For all things good, do NOT call her Imogen.
Nickname(s) Received:
Im (pronounced like em)
Nicknames Given:
None
Godly Parentage:
Proteus - The Greek God of Transformation
Love Language:
Words of affirmation and physical touch
Birth Date:
May 21st
Zodiac Sign:
Taurus
Pronouns:
She, Her, Hers
Sexuality:
Heterosexual ⁄ Straight
Ability Name(s) & Description:
Phasing
-The ability to manipulate her body to her will. This power gives Delilah the ability to walk through solid objects, including people. She can use this ability to her good, often to get out of sticky situations or to narrowly avoid danger. It does require a bit of concentration, however, so it's not a faultless ability.-
Element Manipulation
-The ability to manipulate the Earth around her. Whether it be growing plants or disrupting the ground, to an extent, she can do it. However, for large works of manipulation, she can easily become over exerted, leaving her weak and vulnerable.-
Physical Appearance:
At first glance, one would think that Delilah is the sweetest, most innocent thing they've ever seen. Don't let this 5'2" body of pure anger fool you, though. She's one mean little shit, unafraid to throw all 115 pounds onto you at once. For her size, she's surprisingly strong, having a bit more muscle that you'd expect. Now, would she win in a fight against someone she'd consider a giant? Probably not, but she'll be damned if she won't try. Her skin is a smooth, milky white color, appearing as if she never spends time in the sun, which is quite the opposite. Those short legs of her serve her no good in walking fast, but gods can she run...
That face of hers can be described as strikingly beautiful, but terrifying. With an ever present RBF, Delilah hardly ever smiles. Behind that cold expression sits a perfectly white, straight smile. Her face is slightly heart shaped, leading down to a slim neck and delicate shoulders. She has strong features, her cheek bones being high with a softer, feminine jaw. Her nose is well, cute as button with a splash of freckles speckling the bridge. Her lips are plump (and kissable) while always seeming to hold a rosy color.
Her eyes... those doe like eyes that just pull you in so deep you'll never escape. Like the color of sweet honey, her eyes are a beautiful addition to her pretty face. They hold chocolatey hints with brighter pops of gold. These eyes betray every emotion she's feeling as if they have a mind of their own. They often hold a curious, affectionate glimmer within, show casing her soft nature behind her cold exterior. Her lashes are long and dark, and may the gods help you if she bats those things at you.
Her hair is likely her favorite feature, being a fiery red color. Its soft and smooth as silk, cascading down her back in loose curls. It ends at her curvy waist, always being left down. She hates to wear her hair up, likely because she likes to be able to run her hands through it(hell, she might even let you do it).
Her way of dress consists of darker colors ranging from black to dark shades of purple or red. She wears white occasionally, but not often. She most often wears skinny jeans with silky tank tops, occasionally paired with a flannel or sweater of the sorts. Her shoes are always practical, mostly being sneakers such as converse. She'll wear boots as well, but she doesn't like how heavy they are on her feet. She'd love to just go barefoot, but that can be hazardous. While it doesn't happen often, she will dress up, adorning cute dresses and possibly even heels. As far as accessories go, she wears a little silver necklace and has multiple piercings in both ears.
Her voice is positively haunting. It's soft and airy, gone just as soon as it was there. Its almost melodious, contributing to her wonderful singing voice. When she gets flustered, she can become a bit higher pitched and nervous sounding, but honestly? It's cute. When she's angry is the only time you'll ever hear this woman get loud. She has a voice, she just doesn't use it unless she has to. When she does get loud, her voice as a dangerous, rocky tone to it, making it evident that she's straining above her usual tone.
Personality:
||Stoic||Perhaps a bit shy||Standoffish||Hardheaded||Highly introverted||Attractive||Lonely||Mildly angry.. like all the time||Organized||Intelligent||Obessive||Fearless. Sometimes.||Can be a bitch, but will mostly just ignore you.||Confident. Yes, she knows she looks good.||A hopeless romantic... shhh!||Quite caring, actually||A bit on the innocent side||Loyal||Analytical||Honest||Practical||Unnerving||Jealous|| Moody||Pessimistic.
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths:
-Her phasing. Doesn't want to talk? No big deal. She'll walk right through you.
-Emotionlessness (That's a good thing, right?)
-Rather fast, despite those short legs.
-Communication, at least she likes to believe that.
-Singing. She has the voice of a siren if you're blessed enough to hear it.
-
Weaknesses:
-Hardheaded. She just doesn't know when to quit.
-Hot headed. Not very fun to get this one riled up.
-Swimming. She's just not good at it, okay? And perhaps a bit afraid of the water...
-Distrustful. She's weary of almost everyone all the time. She's been hurt a time or two and refuses to let it happen again.
Likes & Dislikes:
-Food. If you can cook, this stoic woman might actually love you.
-Gardening. Shes got just a bit of a green thumb.
-Exploring. The company of humans is too frustrating.
-Stargazing. Let's not talk about her sleep schedule...
-Muscles. What woman doesn't though? And will she admit it? Absolutely not.
-
Dislikes:
-Being treated like a child. Just don't do it.
-Egotistical people. Something about it just gets under her skin.
-Cold. She's always freezing as is. Let's not make it worse.
-Talking about her feelings. She prefers to feel like she has none.
Spiders. Watch her turn into an absolute baby.
Relationship Status:
Single
Crush:
None... At The Moment.
Significant Other:
None
Exes:
Only one... god what a shame.
Familial Relationships:
A mother of course, but she's nothing good to her. Who needs relationships anyways?
Affiliations:
None, so far at least.
Theme Song:
TBD
Other

Edited at March 30, 2024 11:04 PM by Tranquil Hostility
|| Biologist x Tranquil || Tellus Hithe ||March 30, 2024 11:51 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Karlos Shahl Perez
The large, dark, wooden cabin was filled with the snores of the other male campers as the sun done can to peak from the windows that were spread accordingly across the walls. All but one young man had been awake before the birds started singing and the slowly growing conversations outside Cabin 3 had been getting louder. Karlos lay in his bed on the bottom bunk, the sheets off his frame before he slowly sat up, his long legs swinging over the side of the bed, planting on the floor before the boy rubbed his temples. He let out a small groan as a sun beam hit his eyes, and for a moment Karlos had really been contemplating going back to bed.
Another night of no sleep was going to have him fucked up in the head for sure... As it was the third day going without a full on sleep. But he had no wish to take the risk of receiving another "epiphany" while sleeping, so he was simply not going to sleep for a while longer.
As the talking a sound of footsteps across the gravel outside quicker and became more frequent Karlos decided to finally stand up, slipping on the white shirt that every older camper had received, as the first years were apparently arriving today... As if they couldn't figure out who was older than them, good god. The camp council must not be working properly. Gods.
As the white haired boy finished buttoning up is jeans the other boys in his cabin had woken up, and they were starting to get ready for the day too. Karlos's eyes met with Vox, one and really the only true friend the boy had, he had also woken up earlier so the two boys were out the door and into the crisp morning air before any of the other boys. On the large porch of their cabin the two boys slipped on their shoes, Karlos's being a dark brown hiking boot of some sort and his friends being some white converse. After that had finished the two walked off the deck and down to the wide gravel trail that led to other cabins and around the entire camp. Heading slowly in the way of the Dining Hall.
"Sleep well?" Karlos asked, his voice almost gruff - shit... "I swear to the gods, I'm going to pass out on my first year if I don't get a nap before." He murmured, raking a hand through his hair before glancing over at the shorter, dark skinned boy who was following him. The boy just chuckled, shaking his head, "Well- I can't say I didn't warn you.". Vox's mouth opened to say something else but was interrupted but a loudspeaker call. The boys caused in their tracks, listening in on announcement.
" Attention All Tellus Hithe Campers," the older mans voice paused briefly before picking up again, "The First Years Have Arrived.".
And without waiting for another word, the two boys were whisked away in the crowd on campers. Headed to the entrance of the camp.

Edited at March 31, 2024 08:25 AM by Biologist at Work
|| Biologist x Tranquil || Tellus Hithe ||April 1, 2024 12:04 PM

Tranquil Hostility

Neutral

Give Award

Imogen Delilah Welsh

The passing tree line grew ever thick with old, tall pines, the city behind her now long gone. Gravel crunched beneath the tires of her mother's suv, signifying that she was oh so close to the one place she didn't want to be. The drive had been long and awkward, as a certain silence still lingered between Delilah and her mother. Her mother had taken the first opportunity of freeing herself from the responsibility of parenthood, whisking her only child away to camp. Delilah had been well informed of how pleased her mother was, only furthering the resentment she held. "Come on, Im, this is going to be so good for you!" Her mother pleaded, causing the young woman to roll her eyes. She was long tired of her acting like she was sending her away for Delilah's own benefit.

Her mother sighed in defeat, continuing to follow the other parents down the winding road. With in a matter of minutes, the grand entrance of Tellus Hithe was in full view with the new first years standing there in awe. The entrance stood between two grand pines with an arch way that read "Tellus Hithe" in a stone grey glittering lettering. It shined beautifully in the sunlight, giving it an almost iridescent look to it. Vines with wild flowers crept up the posts that held the archway up, giving it an even more whimsical appearance. If the entrance was that beautiful, how nice would the camp be?

"Im, please just give this a shot. It'll be fun, and I'll miss you, I love you so much," her mother's voice brought her out of her thoughts as she hugged her daughter one last time. "I love you too... Bye, mom," she sighed softly, getting out of the vehicle. Her black high top vans hit the gravel with a crunch, shutting the door after grabbing her duffle bag of clothes. She waved goodbye to her mother before going to group up with the other campers. Delilah stood somewhat to the side, unwilling to mingle as the others were. She only paid mind to the headmaster who'd began to speak. "Welcome to Tellus Hithe! We're very happy to have you join us and embark on a wonderful journey of discovering yourselves. Please wait a moment as we pair you up with a guide who will show you to your cabins and then give you a tour," He spoke, clapping his hands before beginning to pair a first year with one of the older campers. Delilah waited for her to be called, looking over the sea of campers that slowly started to dissipate. "Imogen Welsh and Karlos Perez," he finally called, causing her to cringe slightly. Delilah stepped forward, looking for the individual she'd been assigned to. She ran a hand through her red locks before smoothing a hand against the silk material of her tank top. Delilah just hoped that the tour wouldn't take forever or that her guide at least wasn't annoying.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us