Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty
 Ecifircas
04:50:44 
ZEFHYR, if they don't have the option, that means you've already given them a paws up. :)
 ZEFHYR
04:46:07 
no... many of the profiles do not have that? of three i looked at, only one does
 Ecifircas
04:44:01 
ZEFHYR, go to their page and next to their paws count, there's a little button that says 'Paws Up'. ^^

-Click-
 ZEFHYR
04:42:44 
how do you give another player "paws up" ?
 EclipseTreasure
04:31:13 
-WP Click-

You scare me..
 distant-lands
04:07:27 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
this girl's one of my lightest weights, and also my best explorer xD
 Salem
04:06:48 Rumi
-WP Click-
 starmutt
03:51:07 marsh | they/it
bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : 0
Sun Bear : -2
Coyote : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

ShadowsAtTwilight x DawnforestMarch 2, 2024 03:24 PM

Shadows At Twilight

Lightbringer

Give Award
Private rp between ShadowsAtTwilight and Dawnforest
If not listed above, please refrain from posting. Thanks! :]
ShadowsAtTwilight x DawnforestMarch 2, 2024 06:08 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Nova
apperence:
:
Nova is a small dragon. Only about 6 feet tall. She is 9 ish feet long with a wingspan of around 11 feet, making her a very good flier. The pale sections on her wings and the stipe down her body gives of a dim glow at night time.
Personality: Nova is a dragon who is suspicious and untrusting on strangers. She is wary of strangers. She hasn't had much social interaction with other dragons.
She prefers to flee rather than fight but if she feels threatened or it comes to it she is a quick thinker and is very fierce.
Nova gets distracted easily epecially if something shiny catches her eye. She likes to collect things. She is a bit of a hoarder.
Nova is sarcastic and quick witted.
Power(s):
Breath: Nova can breathe what is best described as a black fog. It causes the area to become dark she uses it to evade enemies.
Other: Nova can see in the dark.

Edited at March 4, 2024 03:04 PM by Dawnforest
ShadowsAtTwilight x DawnforestMarch 2, 2024 10:51 PM

Shadows At Twilight

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name - Hesperus 'Hesper'
Gender - Male
Age - 235 (23.5)
Appearance -
Hesper is a large, creamy scaled dragon with peach and brown accents. Spikes run down his back and between his legs, all the way from the crest of his head to where they end on his tail. His peachy-yellow eyes are crested by his rounded, beak-like snout adorned by small horns on his nose and two large ones behind his ears. Very rarely is he bejeweled apart from a length-riding saddle behind his large, leathery wings and often flankbags, however he is adorned with a caddletag he's had since he was hatched. His brown markings splash down his back in a line, with peach stripes and splotches hiding beneath. Built for stamina and genetic strength, he's closer to 9 feet tall and nearly 12.5 feet long, with a matching 12ft wingspan.
Personality-
While Hesper holds a stoic, uncaring personality when in service, those who come to know him know it's simply a mask he dons to avoid ridicule from other dragons in his group. On the farm, Hesper is known to often take up extra work to fill the long hours, and spend the rest looking after the others- be it through sharing stories to ease the sore to sleep or mentoring the younger dragons to ensure their success. While he's good at what he's used to- truely, it's not all too hard- he'd admit that he feels remorse for those effected by his line of work, even if he was told it was for the best. He'd be less likely to admit that the wild dragons intimidated him just a tad- being that he was raised a working dragon, the wild was such an unknown and dangerous thought.
Basic backstory -
Hesper was born and raised into service as a farming dragon, bred for stamina and grit. As he grew, plowing fields and transporting all sorts of things, he became a observed candidate for a group of dragon tamers- those who would go into the wild and find wild dragons, stealing them from their dens and clans. Eventually he became of age, and was picked for his flight stamina, perfect for the sometimes strenuous journies.

Edited at March 3, 2024 08:21 PM by Shadows At Twilight
ShadowsAtTwilight x DawnforestMarch 4, 2024 05:50 PM

Shadows At Twilight

Lightbringer

Give Award

The sound of wingbeats had long become monotonous as Hesper glided through the air, some young man he’d yet to put a name to sat comfortably in the saddle nested behind his wings, and his flight was weighed by whatever materials laid within the flankbags at his sides. A small handful of dragons flew on ahead- leaner, faster dragons brought for the sake of the chase over Hesperus’s stamina. His eyes flicked up from where he was gazing across the ground far below, training up on the mountain range the squadron was headed quickly towards.

Hesper’s wingbeats slowed for a split second as he noticed the blanket of dark, angry-looking clouds that hung lazily over and around the mountains, though he’s left little time as the man riding him leaned forward, spurring him on towards the group entering the dark clouds.

The sound of thunder rumbles through the sky. Lightning strikes and a handful of the dragons ahead drop, spinning toward the mountains below. Hesper immediately angles his wings downwards, beginning a quick descent towards the crash site. Thunder rolls in the clouds- Hesper doesn't make it to the ground.

ShadowsAtTwilight x DawnforestMarch 5, 2024 02:58 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
A wind whistled through the trees. Blowing in cold air.
Nova's wings fluttered a bit as the wind blew into them. She folded them tighter and drew her attention back to the deer she was stalking. She was hidden in the shadows of the forest.

The deer had raised it head from where it was eating. It's posture was aleart was wary. was it possible that the wind had blown Nova's scent towards it. Unlikely but anything was possible.
She took a small step closer and a leaf crunched beneath her claws. Unluckily.
The deer's eyes widened and it took off running. Quickly Nova spread her wings and took flight. The trees restricted movement and her wings would only be half way open.
Nova was closing the gap between the deer and her. It darted around a tree and Nova twisted. The edge of her wings hit the tree and her wing instinctively folded tight against her side. She went tumbling on the ground.
Nova stood up. Growling. The deer was now nowhere in sight.
ShadowsAtTwilight x DawnforestMarch 5, 2024 04:43 PM

Shadows At Twilight

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hesper blinks lazily, the sound of branches lashing against one another fades in as he comes to, eyes widening and staggering up from his spot, sideways on the ground. As he gains his balance, he whips his head around to take notice of the area around him- he'd been lucky enough to survive the fall, but his gear and jockey were nowhere to be found. Hesper spits, having bit his tongue in the fall, though the ache was small compared to that of his wing's. Speaking of, Hesper glanced backwards to assess the damage.
His right wing was in.. interesting condition. It had been jerked out of the socket by the fall from what Hesper could tell, and would be unsavory for flight until he could bare up and set it. Luckily, he was otherwise in alright condition.
The realization begins to set in as Hesper takes a step forward, then another. Tentatively he glances about again. He had a rough idea of where he was- where the mountains were, at least, though without his group and temporarily somewhat flightless? Hesper was quite lost.
Set with now the purpose of finding shelter from the rain pelting his scales, Hesper set off cautiously into the forest.
ShadowsAtTwilight x DawnforestMarch 8, 2024 05:52 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nova lashed her tail. The noise that deer and her had made had probably driven all the prey to their dens. If they weren't already hiding from the rain. No use trying to hunt now.

She took off. Gliding just above the tree line. With this wind it was easy to fly. She would just have to focus on not getting slammed into the side of a mountain.
Nova tilted her wings and flew upwards, fighting against the strong winds. Finally she made it above the clouds. Her it was calmer. Peaceful. The peaks of the tallest mountains jutted out from the dark grey clouds.
Once she was almost over the mountain she called home she twisted downwards. Back through the clouds and the rain.
she spread her wings and landed on the long ledge just out side of her cave.
it was near the middle of the middle most mountain. Medium ish size. Maybe big enough for two other dragons her size to live comfortably.
a few glow worms lit the shadowy cavern. She moved towards the dip near the edge of the cave that she used as a nest. It was landed with scraped of fur from hunts, feathers, moss, and other soft things. She layed down in it. Curled up in almost a circular shape with her head resting in her from paws,
ShadowsAtTwilight x DawnforestMarch 10, 2024 10:21 PM

Shadows At Twilight

Lightbringer

Give Award
The wind and unpleasant rain lessened the farther Hesper entered the forest, and he'd have to admit the solace was nice, even if his wing was bothering him quite a bit. The forest was silent save for the dripping of rain through the leaves as Hesper slunk across the moist, mossen ground. His ears flick this way and that, on alert as he focuses mostly on avoiding the thick roots of the dense foliage around him, failing at first to notice the trees thinning out again, coming to realization when the rain began to attack his scales more viciously.
The small montae forestry tapered out into the mountain side, becoming rocky and slippery beneath Hesper's cautious talons before merging into a ledge across the sheer face, though the occurrence of speckled caves across such was more what caught Hesper's eye. A soft glow resonated from within some, while others remained entirely dark against the wind and rain. Slipping into the closest for respite against the environment, Hesper settled uncomfortably into the too-small crevice, using his good wing to shield himself from what weather managed to find itself inside.
Even as what little light filtering through the clouds faded, Hesper found sleep come slowly to him, leaving him to wake in the early hours, still fatigued and hungered.

Edited at March 10, 2024 10:22 PM by Shadows At Twilight
ShadowsAtTwilight x DawnforestMarch 16, 2024 06:13 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Going to post soon. Just have writers block
ShadowsAtTwilight x DawnforestMarch 17, 2024 06:24 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nova closed her eyes and curled her tail around her.
She woke as the sun rose. Sending rays of light into her cave.
She slowly got up. Shaking her wings out as she did.
She stumbled outside onto the ledge, dragging her tail on the ground behind her.
She stood near the edge. Staring at the sunrise.
She yawned, she could hear the birds singing. Again she shook out her wings.
Nova took a step towards the edge of the ledge and glided off. Heading towards the ground.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us