Hihi!!
 technoblade
01:57:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Will!
 Destinations End
01:54:34 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Bjake
Oh! Okay
Maybe two characters then? Hugging and smooching?

I'm not very good thinking of spicy stuff ^^'
 Wilverbeast
01:54:33 Will
@Starmutt

For real 😭
It started with one
The two
Now three

@San

I am becoming well known in the mom group lmfao

And the school too since parents have to email them like "Hey Will is picking up x y and z" 😂
 Sanania
01:53:28 San, Sangria
Will - lmfao not one but THREE
 starmutt
01:53:10 marsh | they/it
@Will
oh god they mitosis'ed
 Wilverbeast
01:52:19 Will
Life of a nanny

Like yeah
I watch my lil dude
But NOW

I'm picking up *three* lil dudes from school?!?

Wild
 starmutt
01:50:25 marsh | they/it
elder wolf will not fight for alpha spot.

this was implemented prior to the new breeding system. used to only be able to breed alphas with each other and within packs so elder feature was added as a workaround for that.
 Dire Wolf Haven
01:48:30 Dire, DWH
what does an elder do?
Like what is the difference between it and a normal wolf?
 starmutt
01:46:57 marsh | they/it
suggestion!
-WP Click-
 BJake
01:38:54 Don't call me BJ.
@Desti
Trying to make a YCH, so I gotta make something lots of people have oc's for
 Sanania
01:38:45 San, Sangria
BJake - I sought the opportunity to insert a dad joke and so I did.

Alternatively, maid outfit on a random OC of yours.
 Night Shade
01:38:43 Graves | Chaos
I lost my login streak, sigh
 technoblade
01:38:19 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

glad i can help, oh also try belly dancer. I have a character with that outfit and it is chef's kiss!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Vulpixles x fog || Blinding RivalryNovember 27, 2023 10:36 PM

Vulpixles

Darkseeker

Give Award

This is the story of two wolves...at odds, but more alike than they realize.

A traveling lone wolf cast out by his own pack happens to be passing through and gets a little too close to another pack's boarder. He has an unfortunate run-in with a wolf from the other pack, but maybe it will turn out to not be so unfortunate.

Kanro

Name: Kanro
Pack Affiliation: None
Height: 3ft (at the withers)
Weight: 160lbs
Coat Type: thick and wirey
Body Type: Muscular
Defect: Nearly Blind - he can only see shadows and movement. He cannot discern shapes or sizes.
Strengths: Heightened sense of hearing and smell due to his blindness. His size usually intimidates others. His thick coat makes him more resistant to colder temperatures but also serves as a natural defense in a fight.
Weaknesses: Nearly blind, which puts him at a disadvantage in a fight. For this reason, he tries to avoid fights.
Personality: Kanro has become very used to being on his own, as he has been since he was less than a year old. He was born with limited vision but didn't let it stop him from being a formidable wolf. He can hold his own in a fight. Kanro is very calm in any altercation, trying his best to talk his way out of a fight before it occurs. He also has a big heart and tends to put others before himself. However, he is so used to being on his own that he has also forgotten what it is like to be a part of a pack and to interact with other wolves. He has forgotten pack dynamics and manners and rarely interacts with other wolves in a way that isn't perceived as hostile.
Scent: rich honey and morning dew

Edited at November 27, 2023 11:20 PM by Vulpixles
Vulpixles x fog || Blinding RivalryNovember 27, 2023 11:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Sudoku , Soddy
Pack Rank: Guard , Hunter
Height: 2'9 Inches at the Whithers
Weight: 120 Pounds
Coat Type: Long, Silky Locks ; Thick and Plush-like
Body Type: Lean and Lengthy
Defect: None
Strengths: Due to his build, his agility is par and nimble. His drive for power and temptations to dominate cassie's him to lack the compassion needed for a successful fighter.
Weaknesses: Little to no empathy. He has a weak-spot for his younger den mates, though. Sudoku's more lean frame leads to a weaker battle position, though his agility exceeds.
Physical traits: Obsidian pelage with silky silhouette. His plush fur added a buffed grey hue in certain point areas. Thogh his frame is quite lean and his lengthy coat doubles his size, his muscles are hard to miss when he is in movement. Soddy is known to have quite thick skin, metaphorically and physically. His snout is distinctive due to a notch missing near his right nostril. Scars berate the thin hair along his limbs
Personality Traits: Sudokus rather assertive frame of mind makes up for his medium build. He has never held his tongue to hide his true feelings. Upfront and always two steps ahead, he is often the reason for certain affinity issues in his pack. Soddy's Alpha mindset is what drives him to his hatred of rogues, those who refuse to lead or follow behind worthy wolve like himself
Scent: Mountainous Mists
Vulpixles x fog || Blinding RivalryNovember 28, 2023 12:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The sun rose to its midpoint right above Sudokus cranium. Rays of heat pelted his saddle and flank; due to his plush and lengthy silhouette, the golden orb seeked him out to shower him with its fury. He rested upon the dusty clearing of his pack's station. The floor had been berated with bloodlines of battered and traveling paw pads. The smells rose into his nostrils, then exited through his maw in a sigh that moved him forward.
Carefully, he arose from his position and broke out into a pleasureable stretch. The brute couldn't even begin to shake his pelage free from debris before another wolf entered his peripheral.
"Sudoku," the bubbly pack deputy, Vendetta, gently scurried into his viewpoint while speaking assertively, "Lead a patrol southwest. The borders there haven't been looked after in ages." She sighed and gave him a hopeful look, her eyes echoing the suns sparkle.
"I'll do whatever gets me away from these scraps of fur." he retorted in a mumble. He didn't even mind to share a glance as compassionate as hers, and mostly gazed behind her before turning away downwards towards a clearing that peered past the bracken. Pine trees scattered across the slope and seemed to kiss the clouds on their way up. Thick brush tugged at his locks before he bulldozed his way past them. Nodding to a red-pelted wolf that carried a fresh carcass in his muzzle , he only let out a meer quote as he leisurely strided past; "Patrolling southwest. Join me if you'd like." Rupture was one of the only wolves he respected at the slightest, mostly because at his youth, he had more learning power then elders past their warrior and guard years.
Soddy finally entered the clearing, skidding gracefully into a light gallop as he observed the grassy area to the south , eventually being swallowed by more forest. The shadowed woods were his goal and marked the ending of his packs territory.
Vulpixles x fog || Blinding RivalryNovember 28, 2023 11:28 AM

Vulpixles

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kanro couldn't see the sun, but he could feel its warmth on his back as he trotted through the forest, head low and nose to the ground. The forest around him was awake with sounds and smells, all of which Kanro took in. Birds sang as they flitted through the branches in search of a mate. Mice and squirrels skittered across the forest floor, disturbing the brush as they dove under bushes or scurried up trees. The slight breeze stirred the branches and bushes.
That same breeze carried all sorts of scents with it. Kanro could smell the fading scent trail of a deer herd that had moved through this part of the woods yesterday. He could smell a nearby creek and the fading scent of a wolf pack. Kanro wondered if perhaps a nearby pack had recently moved or if some tragedy had befallen the local pack. Letting his curiosity get the best of him, Kanro lifted his head, raising his snout into the air. He redirected his path to head toward the stale scent of wolves, hoping perhaps he would be able to find an abandoned den within the territory. It would be a nice resting point for Kanro, at least for a few days.
Kanro slowed his pace as he came closer to the edge of the territory, pausing a safe distance from the border. He waited, nostrils twitching as he analyzed every scent. Just as he was beginning to think it was safe to approach the border, a new scent caught his attention. It smelled of early mornings high in the mountains. Kanro knew it was a wolf approaching the border. He turned, ready to disappear back into the forest the way he had come. But he was not quick enough. Kanro heard the rustling of bushes before he could flee, and the scent of the unknown wolf was suddenly much stronger.
To an outsider, it would be easy to tell Kanro is blind. His icy blue irises and his clouded pupils made it fairly obvious that his vision was impaired. However, he was still able to pinpoint the source of the scent. Kanro lowered his head to appear smaller, taking a step back. He dropped his tail, crouching just slightly. He had learned that lowering his posture usually allowed him to avoid most confrontations with hostile packs, but not always.
"I'm sorry, I don't mean to encroach on your territory," Kanro said, keeping himself low and still. "The border smelled faded, and I hoped to find an abandoned den for shelter. I am only passing through."
Vulpixles x fog || Blinding RivalryNovember 28, 2023 12:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
As the glorious shadow of a wolf skirted into the bushels and vine-swallowed trees, his rhinarium only drew him in closer due to an all-too-familiar ping of an unknown canid. "Gotcha !" he snorted with ease as he saw a quite burly figure morph into a solo, sandy-colored silhouette.
The cream dusted pelage of this loner only pinpointed him easier to the luminaries of Sudoku. Once he was 3 foxtails away and slowed to a slight jog, he noticed the body language of the figure. The wolf's posture melted into the forest floor, ears held back into submission upon his scalp.
Suduko observed this pathetic heap of muscles only for a split second before bounding towards his target. In a millisecond, Sudoku skirted nearly nose to nose with his enemy, fangs drawn in a snarl. The misty apparition spoke first, his head even lower than before. In his chest, butterflies bounced around. He enjoyed this form of yielding under his not-so looming physical presence.
The ghostly wolf spoke, his voice low and neutral. Sudoku met the male's slight gaze, his optics stared intently and in almost a jolt, his heart skipped a beat. Sudoku somehow kept his expression empty and full of dare. Yet this intruder had a unique trait that caused his surprise. Soddy peered for only a second more after the pleads that escaped the opposers maw and finally decided to speak:
"I don't care. Watch your step, rogue! You must have smelled something." he spat onto the wolf's muzzle, then continued with the assertive tone notched down into a questioning declaration , curiosity taking over his original plans. "What is up with your eyes?"

Edited at November 28, 2023 12:05 PM by fog
Vulpixles x fog || Blinding RivalryNovember 30, 2023 11:32 AM

Vulpixles

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kanro could tell almost instantly based on this wolf's scent as well as his demeanor that he was anxious for a fight. However, Kanro wasn't keen to give him one. Even if his size and strength allowed him to hold his own in a fight, his impaired vision still put him at a severe disadvantage. Kanro didn't want to lower himself any further as he didn't want to appear weak, but he stayed in his lowered position as the other wolf's shadow fell over him. The sandy-colored male kept his gaze averted, avoiding looking up at the other wolf. He glanced briefly up at the shadow as his eyes were brought into question.
"I was born nearly blind," Kanro explained. "I have very limited vision and can only see fast movement and shadows. So I am no threat to you or your pack. I was cast out of my own pack due to my vision. I'm only looking for a quiet place to settle. Your border is stale and faded. I was hoping the pack would no longer be here so I could seek shelter in any abandoned dens."
Kanro would tell this confrontation wouldn't be one so easy to avoid. Even with his impaired vision, he could use his other senses to tell this was a young male wolf, likely keen on proving himself to his pack. And what better way to prove loyalty and protection than by chasing off intruders? And that was precisely what Kanro was. Plus this wolf must have been able to tell he had a strong advantage over Kanro due to his poor eyesight. Deciding perhaps submission wasn't the way to go, Kanro took a few steps back to give himself space to stand up, shaking his pelt off. He hoped it would relieve some of the tension of the situation and put the other wolf at ease. If Kanro appeared relaxed and calm, perhaps he could still avoid any bloodshed.
Vulpixles x fog || Blinding RivalryNovember 30, 2023 12:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sudoku could barely conceal his utter bewilderment at the canids explaination. Blind? He scoffed slightly to himself, letting his gaze wander towards the weeds that seem to cower from his stance. The fur along his spine bristled with confusion. Then, he gawked once more at the optics of his opponent. They were empty, yet had infinite depth. They were almost beautiful, and could draw any wolf into reading them without thinking.

Soddy finally shook his pelage with force, trying to forget the uncanny glare the fellow hound held. The opposer shifted his position, now holding his ground. He finally realized the true size of the dusty painted rogue; from mitts to hackles, he held plenty of muscle and to Sudoku, was a worthy opponent. Even with his disability, he gained full ability to leave him with proof of a vicious battle.
"Blind, huh?" his glare locked into the loners vacant expression, "You look pretty lean. You could put up a fight. Defend yourself, tough guy! Prove you deserve a comfortable place to stay tonight, if you make it until then!" Sudoku couldn't let the icy eyed intruder believe he would backdown due to his empty pleads. He crouched into a defiant position, ears pinned in a threatening fashion. His tongue swiped the bite he prepared, a snarl opening his maw with ease. This was his territory! Why should he give this loner a pass?
Vulpixles x fog || Blinding RivalryDecember 2, 2023 06:47 AM

Vulpixles

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kanro exhaled out his nose, accepting that he wouldn't be able to get out of a fight after all. He shifted his weight to mostly be held on his front feet. It helped him keep his balance and lowered his center of gravity to make it harder for him to be knocked over. His solid build also made it hard for Kanro to be knocked over, but he still widened his stance to better brace himself. In a fight, Kanro's tactic was always to play defense and retaliate. Due to his poor vision, he was never much good at attacking. He usually missed if he tried to attack, so he found it was better to wait.
Usually in a fight, Kanro could use his massive paws to swipe at his attacker, knocking them off balance before they could sink their teeth into his dense fur and thick skin. Even before this new wolf had attacked him, Kanro could tell he was fast on his feet and a good deal smaller than Kanro. That meant Kanro knew he had strength and size over this wolf. But that would be no good if the other wolf was faster and dodged Kanro's attacks. So he would just have to try his best to counter the attacks that were to come.
Kanro's ears were perked, standing at attention. He could hear the other wolf's paws grip the earth as he prepared to defend his territory. It was late fall, and dried leaves crunched underneath their pads. Kanro could also tell by the sound of the other wolf's breathing that his jowls were open. Even if Kanro knew he were at a great disadvantage, he was never one to back down from a fight. He had learned how to hold his own with his limited vision, and he wasn't scared of this wolf.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us