03:33:00 
hi

Crypto Currency
03:32:36 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
give paws to paw snatcher?
 Silly
03:32:29 SL, SilverLined
I've been a bit absent lol. I got in a car accident last week and it's been hell having to be extra adult for a while
 STS
03:31:06 TS, Speckles
Silly. Hello ^^
 HawksBeak
03:30:26 Spirit, Wander
Hey Silly
 Silly
03:30:12 SL, SilverLined
hiya ^^
 Crypto Currency
03:24:41 Ash (he/they)
bye nuxxums and God bread
 Continental Wolves
03:24:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bye Techno & Nux^^
 ~♥Nux♥~
03:23:43 Chat's snack
See ya later, Techno. I think I'm gonna dip too.
 technoblade
03:22:46 Lil Techy | Techno
i'm heading off chat
 technoblade
03:22:31 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

ooo now i'm really excited, dm me when you have them up so i can fav em
 ~♥Nux♥~
03:20:29 Chat's snack
Spoops

Go for it. Also, sorry I haven't been too active today. I've got my hands full with a new puppy.
 Continental Wolves
03:20:24 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
I already plan for it to have a human form *^*
 technoblade
03:18:06 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

sounds good, excited to see what you do with them :D

I need to work more on the glow worm one.
 Ghost Queen
03:18:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Hmm I need a new pack name
 HawksBeak
03:17:42 Spirit, Wander
Pup 81 eats something rotten and immediately throws up.

Stats: Wisdom +1
Mood: Sheepish

Oop-
 Continental Wolves
03:16:59 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mm should I throw more apples away in the attempt for a G2 SV x Chim?
 HawksBeak
03:16:13 Spirit, Wander
BJake,
My dad's the same way

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : -1
Coyote : +1
Black Bear : -5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

iconium x seiun | private fantasy 1x1November 17, 2023 11:17 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
don't post unless one of us!
iconium x seiun | private fantasy 1x1November 17, 2023 11:18 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
res for character overview, plot overview, plot plans
iconium x seiun | private fantasy 1x1November 17, 2023 11:18 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
save just in case
iconium x seiun | private fantasy 1x1November 17, 2023 11:41 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
Earthly Name: Fletcher Callaghan
-
Other Name(s): undiscovered
-
-
-
Appearance: Fletcher has a rugged, outdoorsy look with sun-kissed skin from working on the ranch. His hazel eyes hold a mix of curiosity, determination, and mystery. He has a strong jawline, rough hands, and a toned physique from years of physical labor. His brown hair is often tousled, and his general countenance points toward his shy, angsty demeanor. He prefers comfortable, practical attire, often donning a worn-in denim jacket over a plain tee, sturdy jeans, and worn leather boots that have seen their fair share of rough terrain. A simple pendant hangs around his neck, and he wears a leather bracelet with a silver nameplate on his left hand. The pendant was a gift from the man who raised him, Remy, and he was found with the bracelet as a child. Interestingly enough, the nameplate is empty.
-
Scent: Fletcher carries the aroma of fresh hay and a hint of cedarwood from working with wood on the ranch. He smells earthy and homey.
-
Background: Fletcher, though he has gone by many names in the past, was originally born into a realm called Aurathia as the long-awaited savior. Because the time in which he was born was prophesied, one of the governmental authorities of the realm began the mass execution of those wielding magic in an attempt to eliminate him and prevent anything from happening. Knowing this, the few who recognized him as the savior stashed him away and sent him to Earth alone when he was around nine years old, erasing his memories to give him the best chance at life. They chose Earth because time moved much more quickly there, so he would be able to mature and return more rapidly than if he were sent anywhere else. He was discovered in a town called Silver Creek by an old rancher named Remy. Because he needed help managing his farm, the old man took the boy in, and has raised him since that day. Neither Remy nor Fletcher have any knowledge of what occurred to the young man prior to being found there, though they suspect some sort of trauma occurred given no one claimed him, nor recognized him.
-
Powers: unknown at this point
-
Personality: Fletcher is a soft-natured and brooding young man as a result of spending the majority of his time alone on the ranch. He's never shown much interest in girls, though he's been close with several as he's grown up. He's very protective and loyal of those he cares about, and he holds himself to a high moral standard. In his free time, he enjoys being in nature and spending time tinkering around the farm. He has very good survival instincts and a lot of knowledge as a result of being taught so many different things by his adoptive father, who has been more of a mentor to him than anything. There is nothing that Fletcher doesn't take seriously, though he is prone to internalizing things, getting stuck in his mind, and not fighting for what he deserves or needs.
-
Other: INFJ-T, 5w6 sp/sx 259

Edited at November 17, 2023 11:47 PM by Iconium

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us