03:33:00 
hi

Crypto Currency
03:32:36 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
give paws to paw snatcher?
 Silly
03:32:29 SL, SilverLined
I've been a bit absent lol. I got in a car accident last week and it's been hell having to be extra adult for a while
 STS
03:31:06 TS, Speckles
Silly. Hello ^^
 HawksBeak
03:30:26 Spirit, Wander
Hey Silly
 Silly
03:30:12 SL, SilverLined
hiya ^^
 Crypto Currency
03:24:41 Ash (he/they)
bye nuxxums and God bread
 Continental Wolves
03:24:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bye Techno & Nux^^
 ~♥Nux♥~
03:23:43 Chat's snack
See ya later, Techno. I think I'm gonna dip too.
 technoblade
03:22:46 Lil Techy | Techno
i'm heading off chat
 technoblade
03:22:31 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

ooo now i'm really excited, dm me when you have them up so i can fav em
 ~♥Nux♥~
03:20:29 Chat's snack
Spoops

Go for it. Also, sorry I haven't been too active today. I've got my hands full with a new puppy.
 Continental Wolves
03:20:24 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
I already plan for it to have a human form *^*
 technoblade
03:18:06 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

sounds good, excited to see what you do with them :D

I need to work more on the glow worm one.
 Ghost Queen
03:18:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Hmm I need a new pack name
 HawksBeak
03:17:42 Spirit, Wander
Pup 81 eats something rotten and immediately throws up.

Stats: Wisdom +1
Mood: Sheepish

Oop-
 Continental Wolves
03:16:59 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mm should I throw more apples away in the attempt for a G2 SV x Chim?
 HawksBeak
03:16:13 Spirit, Wander
BJake,
My dad's the same way
 Crypto Currency
03:15:47 Ash (he/they)
Tin can aaahhh I seee

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : -1
Coyote : +1
Black Bear : -5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

The Goddess who met Death | Honey x KobNovember 16, 2023 07:40 AM

Toffive

Darkseeker

Give Award

Plot: This Goddess has lived way too long, and suffered way too much; she yearns to rest now. But that never seems to happen, decades fly by and she's still here, until she's greeted by a stunning figure asking her if she's ready to finally rest. What are we to do with the Goddess who met Death?

Follow along if you aren't me or honey. FL ( female love) based.

The Goddess who met Death | Honey x KobNovember 16, 2023 07:45 AM

Toffive

Darkseeker

Give Award

Háskagandr (Dangerous + Serpent)

( Haska for short)

( Death Mistress || Old enough to be your grandmother || Carries a book || )

Art by Kobeni

Edited at November 20, 2023 06:33 PM by Kobeni
The Goddess who met Death | Honey x KobNovember 19, 2023 09:00 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

𖤓 Saphira 𖤓

Name

Saphira, the name granted to her by her worshippers. She doesn't remember her actual name.

Physically: 27

Chronogically: Unknown

Female

Role

Goddess of life

Appearance

Saphira, being the goddess of life, can choose to display her physical appearance as whatever she chooses. But, she mostly presents herself as a young woman of the age she was before she was made a goddess. She presents herself as someone pure looking, or as some sort of animal. In her typical form, Saphira stands at roughly 5'5. She's built fairly nice, curvy and faintly toned. Narrow shoulders, small ribcage, and an outline of an hourglass. Her small waist curves sharply into wide hips, which are supported by her proportional thighs. Saphira has somewhat muscular legs, of course, not given to her by exercise and working out. Rather, she simply chooses to appear that way.

She's a fairly busty woman, and does have somewhat thick thighs on top of her muscle. Given her curvy figure, it suits her rather well. Now, Saphira definitely looks pure. With pale, fair skin and an air of gentleness to her. Her hair is what most would notice about her from afar. Long, flowy champagne blonde hair. Its wavy, and always looks soft and silky, never dirty. Its a warm, golden toned light shade of blonde that does appear as golden in the sun, giving her an almost angelic look. She could be perceived as an angel, if she had a halo and wings. It falls about halfway down her back, below her shoulder blades, but not reaching the small of her back.

Up close, her eyes are the most notable thing. The prettiest light green shade, mixed in with the faintest hints of gold. A resemblance to spring, and new life. Saphira has a mix of sharp and soft features. Her face is oval shaped, and her cheekbones are wider and the most prominent feature of her face. Her forehead and jawline are slightly smaller than her cheekbones, and her jawline is slightly curved around the edges. Her nose is slender and pointed at the end, upturned a fair amount. Saphira has full lips, and can be described as having a well-defined pout. They are a soft pink in color.

Her eyes are very expressive and cat-like in shape. One very unique feature about her is her teeth. She has a double set of canines, with two very sharp canine teeth on the top row, and two very sharp canines on the bottom as well. The sole reason she chooses to have these is because she had them when she was mortal, and it was a feature she wanted to keep personal to her. So, she did. Saphira is always adorned in jewelry. She likes intricately designed things. She carries herself with grace and dignity, most of the time anyways.

Often times, Saphira does present herself with wings. And they're big. Bigger than her entire body, absolutely huge. Soft, alabaster colored wings with fuzzy and warm feathers. They're so large that she could wrap them around herself twice. Of course, due to their extensive size and weight, she doesn't always have them. She also likes to present as a white cat, or a white fox. Both may be perceived as omens, if seen by someone.

Personality

will expand on(i actually just don't feel like writing it)

Edited at November 21, 2023 06:28 PM by honeymoon
The Goddess who met Death | Honey x KobNovember 20, 2023 06:34 PM

Toffive

Darkseeker

Give Award
Just posted a messy appearance design for my death lady, I'm narrowing out her personality in the roleplay since I don't want to overdo her and she turns out to be a fluffy sweet tooth lady ovo

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us