Crypto Currency
03:24:41 Ash (he/they)
bye nuxxums and God bread
 Continental Wolves
03:24:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bye Techno & Nux^^
 ~♥Nux♥~
03:23:43 Chat's snack
See ya later, Techno. I think I'm gonna dip too.
 technoblade
03:22:46 Lil Techy | Techno
i'm heading off chat
 technoblade
03:22:31 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

ooo now i'm really excited, dm me when you have them up so i can fav em
 ~♥Nux♥~
03:20:29 Chat's snack
Spoops

Go for it. Also, sorry I haven't been too active today. I've got my hands full with a new puppy.
 Continental Wolves
03:20:24 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
I already plan for it to have a human form *^*
 technoblade
03:18:06 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

sounds good, excited to see what you do with them :D

I need to work more on the glow worm one.
 Ghost Queen
03:18:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Hmm I need a new pack name
 HawksBeak
03:17:42 Spirit, Wander
Pup 81 eats something rotten and immediately throws up.

Stats: Wisdom +1
Mood: Sheepish

Oop-
 Continental Wolves
03:16:59 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mm should I throw more apples away in the attempt for a G2 SV x Chim?
 HawksBeak
03:16:13 Spirit, Wander
BJake,
My dad's the same way
 Crypto Currency
03:15:47 Ash (he/they)
Tin can aaahhh I seee
 Continental Wolves
03:15:08 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Cry
G1 MW-HW pelt defect or boost, HW G2-G3 boost x pelt defect
If the wolf doesn't meet those requirements I wont turn it into a customized stud
 Faulty Demons
03:14:52 Ollie, Gold
BJake
Dude... that sucks :(
 Faulty Demons
03:14:39 Ollie, Gold
Thank you guys ^^
 Crypto Currency
03:11:57 Ash (he/they)
Tin can, any preferences? like gen?
 Tech
03:11:55 
Tex^^
 HawksBeak
03:11:25 Spirit, Wander
Ollie,
Just gonna take a little nibble-
 Continental Wolves
03:11:06 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Ill do that after I get my computer charged, I dont like uploading things on my phone >·>
Cry
A wolf worth customizing or has the potential to be a good stud
BJake
Oops forgot to respond, im doing pretty good,I did break my ipad though >·>

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : -1
Coyote : +1
Black Bear : -5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Kobeni x Raven || Bleeding TruthNovember 12, 2023 04:29 PM

Toffive

Darkseeker

Give Award

How could someone he thought he could trust, take his family away from him? The Mafia boss thought he had the world in his palms until a certain man took him by the throat and shook the remaining sentiment out of his body. Before we uncover his rage, we're going to uncover the reason why.

Roleplay between me and Raven, follow along.

Weather and time for starts: It's raining, a storm is coming in the city of Brooklyn.

Kobeni x Raven || Bleeding TruthNovember 12, 2023 04:31 PM

Toffive

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kobeni Hersey Benni'o

◊↔◊

Yes he's a copy and pasta, but he's still perfect for the job.

Goes By: Kobby

Sexuality: People may question him, assume, or even spread rumors. But he is the only one who should know what he likes.

Studies: Crime

Bloodline: B-blood

Appearance: Darkish blue/black, long hair tight in a ponytail reveals a thin, anguished face. Hollow green eyes set delicately within their sockets, watch fondly over the homes they've defended for so long. This is the face of our beloved Kobeni, a true man among boys. He stands tall among others, despite his bulky frame. There's something incomprehensible about him, perhaps it's his awkward walking as though someone took his kneecaps, or perhaps it's simply a feeling of indifference. But nonetheless, people tend to treat him like family, while making up bigger stories about him. Scars reached from just under the right eye, running towards his upper lip, and ending on his right cheek leaving a painful burden of concealed skills. Kobeni doesn't value his good looks like everyone else, he doesn't trust them to get him anywhere--his battle skills and murderous intentions are his money maker, so even if his greenish dull expressionless eyes are deep in thought while you try to speak to him, he doesn't look at himself as such a beauty or someone who could get a simple kiss just by asking. So compliments on his looks go unnoticed.

Notice how strange his face seems when he tries to smile. A glint of confusion. Kobeni doesn't smile. He's one of many who has lost that ability over time, and over the course of his life; he finally understands that happiness comes at a price. A price his face paid for.

One thing about Kobeni is that he is always seen wearing a black Turtleneck and olive windcheater. While also wearing ripped jeans; could usually be found going barefoot to places. What an animal. His fit is never casual. Even in the heat of battle.

On normal days he's wearing a simple shirt and left it unbuttoned at the top for a more casual look. On top of the shirt he's wearing a cultivated vest with 5 buttons, it has a fairly deep v-line, which causes the vest to line up perfectly with the jacket's v-line when it's buttoned up. The jacket was clearly made for him, it's a perfect fit. It's a solid color without a pattern that radiates finesse. The 5 buttons of his single-breasted jacket are all buttoned up with the exception of one, it gives the suit a bit of both worlds, casual and stylish. The jacket is longer at the back, it has no vent, there are two pockets on one side and one pocket on the other and there's a breast pocket that contains a stylish pocket square.

I'll be drawing him :>

Personality:

Kobeni is strange.

Cold || Hurting thought || Depressed || Fighter/Revenge seeking || Hurt him once and that's it, you're dead || Childish a bit || Wants to live in peace || Thinks his actions are from the goodness of his heart, but is conflicted because of Tisha plans for him || Thinks good is bad, and bad is the only option || Crying out for help || Was addicted to turning, now going 4 years sober from his wolf || Scared of his inner wolf || Feels wrong for enjoying his killing spree as his wolf || Who cares anymore..|| Can't stand being ignored || Hates to be touched || Do not hug him, he'll shove you and probably stomp your ass || Has an inner demon who he likes to call his inner wolf|| " Who said you can die yet? " || Has to be controlled ||

Relationship Status: Single

Kobeni x Raven || Bleeding TruthNovember 12, 2023 05:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nyx Evergreen
Male
Bi
His name might mean night but his hair is a pure white. Which most people think it's dyed. His body is lean and small as he stand sup to 5'9 and somehow is always petting a cat of some sort. He has sea blue eyes that matches his companions. His cat snow is a mainecoon that is pretty big. When nyx is alone he is with snow all the time he has. He loves his animals but hates his people. His face is thin and happy face. He is always seen smiling at everything but for some reason never seen laughing.
When he is working he wears a cloak that covers everything that hides who he is. The hood that comes with it covers his eyes and hair. When he is relaxing he wears a green Hoodia as well as some jeans. His shoes are strange though. He wears cowboy shoes when he is relaxing and shiney black tap shoes that click when he walks.
His company is usually his cat snow and no one else as he has no family. He kills the people he has found that kills people for just being there. He always carries a knife that has his mother's name ingraved in it. Its always in his back pocket as well as a gun.
-
He is very outgoing with people but secretly hates people. He loves his animals and loves the forest. He is very kind to those who are in need of some kindness. He smiles so much it's hurts his face. On the inside he sad but not alone as most people would be. He has his friend snow to keep him company. He would always help kids and elderly anytime he could. He is very much a Dare devil when it all comes down to it.
Single
Kobeni x Raven || Bleeding TruthNovember 12, 2023 05:19 PM

Toffive

Darkseeker

Give Award

I'm going to set the scene and we can go from there. I just gotta pull a starter from thin air lol

Kobeni x Raven || Bleeding TruthNovember 12, 2023 05:42 PM

Toffive

Darkseeker

Give Award

" Run!!! He's coming!!"

Not everyone in Brooklyn loved it here, the apartments were nice and sometimes the jobs were rewarding--but to truly survive in this city you had to have side hustles.

Kobeni figured that running a mafia was the best side hustle he ever came up with, of course, there were the killings and the random beatings he had to give the citizens of Brooklyn just to keep his rule. If only he had a simpler job--like fishing.

" Boss!!! "

One of Kobeni's people shouted, causing him to rub between his eyes and turn around," Yes Eric? Why must you scream?.", He sighed.

" Sorry boss, but Section 9 isn't responding to our calls, and I'm afraid...Rene went to go check on the supplies...and...well...boss."

Turning fully around to stare at the stuttering man, Kobeni blinked," Eric.....you better not tell me Rene....she....", He trailed off as Eric clenched his jaw," Boss!! Rene, she's dead....they jumped her as she was leaving the section, the people there....they're rebelling against your rule." How dare those ungrateful bastards, Kobeni's eyes filled with rage, anger that clouded his heart. Rene was just a kid, she still had some fight in her, and those...people in section 9 took her life," Gather a patrol! I'm going to section 9 personally.", Kobeni shouted the commend, watching Eric scramble off to recruit the gang.

Kobeni wanted revenge, he was out for blood now.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us