Hihi!!
 technoblade
01:57:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Will!
 Destinations End
01:54:34 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Bjake
Oh! Okay
Maybe two characters then? Hugging and smooching?

I'm not very good thinking of spicy stuff ^^'
 Wilverbeast
01:54:33 Will
@Starmutt

For real 😭
It started with one
The two
Now three

@San

I am becoming well known in the mom group lmfao

And the school too since parents have to email them like "Hey Will is picking up x y and z" 😂
 Sanania
01:53:28 San, Sangria
Will - lmfao not one but THREE
 starmutt
01:53:10 marsh | they/it
@Will
oh god they mitosis'ed

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Join me | Roleplay searchNovember 12, 2023 02:19 PM

Toffive

Darkseeker

Give Award

Intro: Hello, I'm Beni. A simple intro since I don't want to scare anyone, I'm just returning from my long nap to jump back into writing. After some events, I think I need to put my mind back on my writing, so here I am....and look here you are.

Abilities: I'm semi and literate writer, and I can adapt to any response. If you want a fast-paced roleplay where we create drama after drama, I'm your boy; if you want a slow-burned romance where they die without admitting their feelings, yes please yes. I just enjoy the sufferings of my boys, but I can settle for a happy ending.

Plots/ideas: ( anything with a star is what I'm craving):

Bleeding truth:

A killer moves into town, a town run by a mafia boss. Of course, eventually, they cross paths, but not before the said killer takes the life of the Mafia cousin. Before finding this info out, the Mafia finds this killer a bit annoying, maybe even charming. Until someone from the killer's past, outs him, the truth is bleeding on the floor, begging for mercy. (*** MxM based, can be edited)

You're out of this world:

Imagine someone from your past comes after you because to them they found out that you're really a God from another reality, a reality where you two are married. Now you have to deny and run away from your reality-bending lover, Are you up for it? ( MxM or MxF based)

Requirements: Just be active, I'm pretty ghost-friendly, and I don't mind if you're bored--just lemme know. OOC interactions are a must, I'm a softie--I like to chat and talk and giggle about our OCs and future events and ideas.

Pairings: I always play male, but I don't mind playing a woman, she's just gonna have strong beliefs and goals. I don't mind MxNB, FXNB, FXF...anything really flows.

Alright Im good, just either message me or just post. :>

Join me | Roleplay searchNovember 12, 2023 03:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hi I'm raven! But my friends call me Noi! You can call me what every you prefer!
I'm looking for a role-playing partner as well! I'm semi-lit and can adapt to pretty much anything. I would love to do the mafia role-playing so much! It sounds cute and fun! I have a few characters and I can do MxM or MxF where i play female. I'm pretty down for anything and love to talk about our ocs! I do WP rps as well as discord! Please dm me if you are okay with being my partner in crime!
Join me | Roleplay searchNovember 12, 2023 04:01 PM

Toffive

Darkseeker

Give Award

Oh yes! I'll message you some more details, :> glad one of my ideas can take flight

Join me | Roleplay searchNovember 12, 2023 06:36 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hi, I show you were looking for a roleplayer but i don't know if you still are if you are pm me. A little bit about me, I am a semi-lit roleplayer, I do have a job that I work from 3pm to 11pm Munday thru thrusday then 12 to 8pm on Friday, I am active in the mornings and night after work if I don't post often let me know if you don't want to roleplay I would love to try out the second plot,
-
This one : You're out of this world:
Imagine someone from your past comes after you because to them they found out that you're really a God from another reality, a reality where you two are married. Now you have to deny and run away from your reality-bending lover, Are you up for it? ( MxM or MxF based)
Join me | Roleplay searchNovember 12, 2023 06:59 PM

Toffive

Darkseeker

Give Award

Messaging you right now ;)

As for the people who post after this message both plots and ideas are taken, I will add more later if you still wanna roleplay post anyways.

Join me | Roleplay searchNovember 16, 2023 07:50 AM

Mistress Nyx

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Im interested in a roleplay. I would love to hear any other plot ideas you may have. :)
Join me | Roleplay searchNovember 16, 2023 08:11 AM

Toffive

Darkseeker

Give Award
Perfect! I'll message you with a few plots/ideas.
Join me | Roleplay searchNovember 19, 2023 06:43 AM

Ace

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hi! I'm really new to roleplaying, but I'd like to try to get into it. I'm literate and normally can respond with 500-1k words. I'm always opened to any plot, but I always play female.
Join me | Roleplay searchNovember 19, 2023 07:02 AM

Toffive

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll message you in a few :>
Join me | Roleplay searchNovember 26, 2023 04:12 PM

Roaw

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hey! I'm interested if you're still looking for one more RP partner, but I'll be honest and say I'm not the most active always but I try my best heh.
Would love to hear any other plots you might have or figure something out together if you're interested ^^

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us