Wolf Play : Kob and Feral || The Ex ||
Chatbox
 HawksBeak
03:35:02 Spirit, Wander
Silly,
Oh no, hope everything will be alright
 Crypto Currency
03:34:31 Ash (he/they)
Silly, oh no, is everything able to heal eith time?
 STS
03:33:35 TS, Speckles
Silly. Oh god, I'm so sorry
 HawksBeak
03:33:25 Spirit, Wander
#1 paw to Paw Snatcher
 Dark pack
03:33:00 
hi

Crypto Currency
03:32:36 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
give paws to paw snatcher?
 Silly
03:32:29 SL, SilverLined
I've been a bit absent lol. I got in a car accident last week and it's been hell having to be extra adult for a while
 STS
03:31:06 TS, Speckles
Silly. Hello ^^
 HawksBeak
03:30:26 Spirit, Wander
Hey Silly
 Silly
03:30:12 SL, SilverLined
hiya ^^
 Crypto Currency
03:24:41 Ash (he/they)
bye nuxxums and God bread
 Continental Wolves
03:24:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bye Techno & Nux^^
 ~♥Nux♥~
03:23:43 Chat's snack
See ya later, Techno. I think I'm gonna dip too.
 technoblade
03:22:46 Lil Techy | Techno
i'm heading off chat
 technoblade
03:22:31 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

ooo now i'm really excited, dm me when you have them up so i can fav em
 ~♥Nux♥~
03:20:29 Chat's snack
Spoops

Go for it. Also, sorry I haven't been too active today. I've got my hands full with a new puppy.
 Continental Wolves
03:20:24 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
I already plan for it to have a human form *^*
 technoblade
03:18:06 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

sounds good, excited to see what you do with them :D

I need to work more on the glow worm one.
 Ghost Queen
03:18:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Hmm I need a new pack name
 HawksBeak
03:17:42 Spirit, Wander
Pup 81 eats something rotten and immediately throws up.

Stats: Wisdom +1
Mood: Sheepish

Oop-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : -1
Coyote : +1
Black Bear : -5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Kob and Feral || The Ex ||November 12, 2023 01:55 PM

Toffive

Darkseeker

Give Award

If you aren't me or feral meadows, just read along.

Plot: An unforgettable ex has arrived back in the city, looking for their old boyfriend, he searches and searches until he stumbles upon their new boo thang, now struggling to figure out the routine to get them back, this man keeps running into the new boyfriend, finally sick of them being between his ex; he finds himself obsessing over the wrong man.

Characters:

Kobeni( Me || The EX)

(Feral Meadows)

Kob and Feral || The Ex ||November 12, 2023 02:01 PM

Toffive

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kobeni Hersey Benni'o

◊↔◊

Yes he's a copy and pasta, but he's still perfect for the job.

Goes By: Kobby

Sexuality: People may question him, assume, or even spread rumors. But he is the only one who should know what he likes.

Studies: Crime

Bloodline: B-blood

Appearance: Darkish blue/black, long hair tight in a ponytail reveals a thin, anguished face. Hollow green eyes set delicately within their sockets, watch fondly over the homes they've defended for so long. This is the face of our beloved Kobeni, a true man among boys. He stands tall among others, despite his bulky frame. There's something incomprehensible about him, perhaps it's his awkward walking as though someone took his kneecaps, or perhaps it's simply a feeling of indifference. But nonetheless, people tend to treat him like family, while making up bigger stories about him. Scars reached from just under the right eye, running towards his upper lip, and ending on his right cheek leaving a painful burden of concealed skills. Kobeni doesn't value his good looks like everyone else, he doesn't trust them to get him anywhere--his battle skills and murderous intentions are his money maker, so even if his greenish dull expressionless eyes are deep in thought while you try to speak to him, he doesn't look at himself as such a beauty or someone who could get a simple kiss just by asking. So compliments on his looks go unnoticed.

Notice how strange his face seems when he tries to smile. A glint of confusion. Kobeni doesn't smile. He's one of many who has lost that ability over time, and over the course of his life; he finally understands that happiness comes at a price. A price his face paid for.

One thing about Kobeni is that he is always seen wearing a black Turtleneck and olive windcheater. While also wearing ripped jeans; could usually be found going barefoot to places. What an animal. His fit is never casual. Even in the heat of battle.

On normal days he's wearing a simple shirt and left it unbuttoned at the top for a more casual look. On top of the shirt he's wearing a cultivated vest with 5 buttons, it has a fairly deep v-line, which causes the vest to line up perfectly with the jacket's v-line when it's buttoned up. The jacket was clearly made for him, it's a perfect fit. It's a solid color without a pattern that radiates finesse. The 5 buttons of his single-breasted jacket are all buttoned up with the exception of one, it gives the suit a bit of both worlds, casual and stylish. The jacket is longer at the back, it has no vent, there are two pockets on one side and one pocket on the other and there's a breast pocket that contains a stylish pocket square.

I'll be drawing him :>

Personality:

Kobeni is strange.

Cold || Hurting thought || Depressed || Fighter/Revenge seeking || Hurt him once and that's it, you're dead || Childish a bit || Wants to live in peace || Thinks his actions are from the goodness of his heart, but is conflicted because of Tisha plans for him || Thinks good is bad, and bad is the only option || Crying out for help || Was addicted to turning, now going 4 years sober from his wolf || Scared of his inner wolf || Feels wrong for enjoying his killing spree as his wolf || Who cares anymore..|| Can't stand being ignored || Hates to be touched || Do not hug him, he'll shove you and probably stomp your ass || Has an inner demon who he likes to call his inner wolf|| " Who said you can die yet? " || Has to be controlled ||

Relationship Status: The ex

Kob and Feral || The Ex ||November 13, 2023 11:53 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Sōsuke Hayashi

S/ Orientation: He is Bi. Like he has been with girls, but has a preference to men.

Physical Characteristics: Sōsuke stands at about 5’ 10. His frame is slimmer build, broad shoulders, and equal in torso vs legs. He does care about his physique so he does what he can to keep it in good shape. Coming in around 175, it can be imagined he is dispersed equally. No where has more or less muscle and fat on him. This balances out Sōsuke’s build.

His hair is darker brown, almost black, but not quite. It is kept clean shaven on the sides but spiked forward on the top. His eyes can only be described as an storm on the oceans horizon. He wears glasses sometimes, but that’s mainly if he is reading.

No scars mark his body, but he does have one tattoo on his upper back, which is of a crown.

Studies: Currently zoology and vet-med

|| Personality ||

Sōsuke is a warm, cozy person

Kind hearted || Loves to read || Helpful || Relaxed || Attention to Detail || Enjoys cozy games on his Switch || Outdoorsy person ||

Currently a W.I.P

Kob and Feral || The Ex ||November 13, 2023 02:48 PM

Toffive

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kobeni

" Oh, how I've missed him."

The faint sound of Kobeni sighing as he drove down a familiar street, casting sorrow-like glances toward places he and his ex would visit. Maybe the correct term was used to visit, Kobeni still missed his dark eyes, his tallish frame, and most of all he missed his soft lips pressing against his--not being strong enough to allow these strange yet comforting feelings to take over.

" Maybe I should text him?"

Pulling over into a drive-thru parking lot, Kobeni brought out his phone and scrolled through his messages, scrolling so far down until he noticed a date---," June 19th....", The date he sent his last message to his ex. He couldn't remember anything other than this day, Kobeni's thoughts clouded everything else as he recalled getting into a fight with his ex, this man dared to defy Kobeni's orders and expectations--how dare he want affection 24/7, none stop love messages, Kobeni was only human; someone who rarely knew how to give himself attention. In Kobeni's eyes, he was asking for too much. So much so that Kobeni sent him a breakup text via message, he couldn't stand him; he wanted to get rid of him and his nagging.

The last of their messages read:

" Kobby, come back! Let's talk about this, please. I'm sorry for asking too much of you!."

Kobeni's reply was agonizing, just reading it again made him repulsed, his own words piercing through his heart---how could he write such things about his lover?

" I'm not coming back, I don't want to keep looking over my shoulder only to find you in my face 24/7, actually I don't even wanna hear your voice half the time. I put up with the nagging, begging, and attention dragging for so long I haven't noticed how disgusted I am with you, like why can't you be a normal person and just live your life without having to perch yourself on someone's shoulder like a helpless dumbass! I'm sorry that you can't seem to grow up and realize that people have lives, I can't always be there to cuddle, kiss, or even make you dinner like a child. Grow up. Delete my number."

Gagging at the text, Kobeni covered his mouth. He didn't know what came over him during this time, he wanted to text his ex-lover---no he wanted to call him and beg for forgiveness, he didn't know whether or not this man was even still in this city. He wanted to find him, so he checked his socials. Nothing came up, so he decided to call his mother--luckily he still had her number, the call went like this;

" Hello? Who is this?."

" It's Kobeni Mrs.West"

There was a pause.

" Why are you calling...why now of all times?"

Kobeni took a deep breath," Is he still at his old apartment? I need to know."

He could hear her faint whimper, as though he could see her trying to hold back the tears," Ye.....yes...but please leave him alone---he's happy now. He has a new boyfriend who treats him better",

Almost after she said boyfriend, Kobeni hung up and pulled out of the drive-thru---clenching the wheel tightly he growled," The fuck she means he has a new boyfriend!!."

Kob and Feral || The Ex ||November 14, 2023 03:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sosuke
(My IPad won't let me put the line above the o)
The birds chirped happily as they flew above head, chasing each other in a game of tag. Twirling and doing little dances of their own, they interrupt the path of a walking Sosuke. He looked up from his phone for a moment and smiles at the silly birds. Waving a hand, he gets them away from him.
~Ding~
Swiping down the message:
"Hey love, are you still coming over for lunch? Made your favorite."
"Actually, I'm right down the road, decided to walk today, sorry for being a little slower."
His boyfriend sent back a heart emoji and Sosuke put his phone away. Ever since he had met him, life had been a bit more fulfilling. Granted, he was a little clingy, but Sosuke was too used to guys being way to distance and cold... like why are you in a relationship if you are just going to play the relationship like a game of Sorry. Move so far ahead and then something comes up, and bumps you back to home.
Maybe he can find some kind of happiness with his new boyfriend and fix up some old wounds. Taking a deep breath, he opens the door to his apartment and saw him in the kitchen.
"Hey babe!"
Sosuke hugs him from behind. He was a little taller, but still made it work. As he hung onto him. He could smell the wonderful scent of the lunch he was making. Oh how happy he was in this boyfriend.
Kob and Feral || The Ex ||November 16, 2023 07:24 AM

Toffive

Darkseeker

Give Award

What the fuck.

Kobeni couldn't help but have toxic thoughts about who or what had their claws on his ex. Who told that bastard he could move on so quickly, I mean if you call 5 months no call, text, or even a check-up moving on too quickly. Kobeni couldn't see straight, his eyes burned; so he lifted a hand to rub them before getting a call.

He answered.

" Hey babe..."

Who was this? Kobeni suddenly remembered he was a player at heart, he had chicks calling and dudes texting after the break up; entertaining them was a mere chore to the brute. He groaned but answered," Maya, I wish to not be called babe by a woman who has been around...twice." He raised a brow as she giggled in his ear," You're so mean to me, I woke up to find the bed empty darling, when are you coming back." Coming back? Kobeni pulled into a hotel suite and parked, grabbing his car keys and stepping out of the car, upon shutting the door he sighed," I'm going to be staying in the city for a while, I...he got a new boyfriend. The one I told you about."

There was silence.

" Kobby...when are you going to give up on your little obsession with this man? I was wondering if we could become offi-"

Kobeni slammed his palm against his car hood.

" Babe!? Are you okay--."

" I will never be official with you Maya, you disgraceful woman. You are nothing but a subject in a bedroom, you are nothing more than an item in a room left to collect dust and expire." Kobeni's words were always harsh, he didn't care about other's feelings--all he knew was his ex was nestled up with some man. A man who should be damned to hell. After telling her off, he hung up and got himself a room to stay in until he find a apartment.

His mission now. Find his ex and his little boyfriend.

Kob and Feral || The Ex ||November 17, 2023 05:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sosuke
~
"Oh my word, this is delicious! Did you do something different? New spice? Ingredient?" Sosuke munched down hungrily on the piece of vegetable floating the ramen bowl. It did taste different, a little more umami. It was pleasing to his pallet, truly exquisite. His boyfriend shakes his head.
"I am not going to tell you Sosuke, that is my secret, and mine only."
Sosuke gave puppy dog eyes, but it didn't work as he was playfully nudged. Knock it off. He kept eating till he drank the last drop of the broth. Ramen was Sosuke's favorite thing in the world because it was customizable. Could put anything in there. Although he preferred chicken flavor broth with egg, pork belly, vegetables, and some mushrooms.
"Hey so since I know we are going out tonight with your parents to dinner, I was wondering if we could go to the shop outlet nearby? I want to find a present to give to your parents since well... They are finally meeting me for the first time."
His boyfriend smiles
"I think that would be a great idea babe." He said and cleans up their bowls and heads upstairs to get dressed.
Sosuke goes outside and sits down on the steps, waiting for his man. Soon, he came out and did a little spin.
"Ready?"
Sosuke nods and his hand was taken and the two walked down the sidewalk and off towards town.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us