Wolf Play : Valravn x honeymoon
Chatbox
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.
 Continental Wolves
04:23:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Welp time to poof for work, bye chat
 Amygdala
04:23:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Lmao look who i just met
-Click-
 Hallow's Eve
04:23:47 Hallow, Eve
Y'all got some good luck with the breeding gamble
 Continental Wolves
04:22:34 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Nux
Literally, Im flooded with SV's and getting pelt defects I dont breed for >.>
 Amygdala
04:21:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
150 :o
Damn that is a lot🥲
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:21:16 Chat's snack
Spoops

Ooo, she's cute. I do feel like since you said "I want a sv chim" the game is gonna refuse to give it to you

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Valravn x honeymoonOctober 31, 2023 03:13 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

please don't post if you aren't one of the packs in the title <3

Edited at October 31, 2023 03:13 PM by honeymoon
Valravn x honeymoonOctober 31, 2023 06:05 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
- F U L L | N A M E -
Tallulah Viscwasi

- N I C K N A M E ( S ) -
Tae

- A G E -
24 years

- G E N D E R -
Female / Feminine

- P R O N O U N S -
She / Her

- E Q U I N E -
SWS Imperial Flash [Castor]

- D I S C I P L I N E -
Cross Country

- S I D E | D I S C I P L I N E -
Drag Hunting

- M A J O R -
Computer Science

Appearance

- P E R S O N A L I T Y -
Competitive - Hard Headed - Never give her coffee - Hyper some days and chill others - Honest - Hard Working - Confident - Determined - Ambitious - Stubborn - Self Critical - Introverted - Proud - Blunt - Sarcastic most of the day - Protective - Empathetic - Easily distracted - Self Conscious - Zealous - Tunnel Vision - Attentive - Quiet - Meticulous - Patient - Defensive - Throws herself into work to vent frustration - A bit distant - Adventurous - Adrenaline Junkie - Spiteful - An eye for an eye - A Little superstitious - Peppy - Sharp - Starts projects, but has a hard time finishing them - Loves causing a little mischief every now and then, nothing too extreme though - Detail Orientated - Emotional - Critical - Over analyzes things - Organized

- L I K E S -
• Fast Paces
• Short Quick Jumps
• Personal Space
• Board Games
• Autumn Walks, especially on the colder side of nights
• Interesting challenges
• Tall Heights
• Any kind of Savory Foods
• Quiet but busy spaces
• Catching the time exactly at 11:11
• People watching
• Busy work
• High adrenaline activities
• Cozy blankets
• Cats :V

- D I S L I K E S -
• Really hot weather, especially days without any clouds
• Howling Dogs
• Invasion of Privacy - Pushy or nosy people basically
• Slow, mundane tasks
• Dressage. She despises Dressage
• Untrue Rumors, both about herself or others
• Swimming in general, she will very much decline any invitation to go swimming. A bit ironic considering her name
• Bitter seafood
• Small dogs (I mean... Are small dogs really dogs?)
• Fancy, uptight places
• Gorey stories
• Bright neon and rainbow patterns plastered excessively over something
• Wrappers left on the ground right next to a trash can >.>
• Dramatic people. Like- really dramatic people
• Overreactions. Please just- chill

- H O B B I E S -
- Fencing
- Photography
- Riding Cross Country
- Drag Hunting
- Sketching
- Reading Tarot Cards
- Studying Genetics
- Sorting
- Making Random Charts
- Studying Saddler's

- R E L A T I O N S H I P | S T A T U S -
Not Looking (or are they?-)

- C R U S H -
N/A

- K I N -
Mother - Cassidy Viscwasi
Father - Dillan Viscwasi
Siblings - N/A

- O T H E R -
- Saddler's have always interested her, however she's never had time to really do anything pertaining to the occupation

-- -- -- -- --

- R E G I S T E R E D | N A M E -
SWS Imperial Flash

- B A R N | N A M E -
Castor

- A G E -
5 years

- G E N D E R -
Stallion [Gelded]

- B R E E D -
Chincoteague Pony

- R I D E R -
Tallulah Viscwasi

- D I S C I P L I N E -
Cross Country

- A P P E A R A N C E -
© Color - Me
© Lineart - AravelArt
Castor is a very surefooted and sturdy creature, though that's not to say he is proud or shortsighted when it comes to people. More so he walks with an air of complete confidence in himself to not trip or stumble, even if he does walk a little slowly due to how he's lazy. It makes for quite a funny scene on the rare occasions he manages to trip over his own hooves or stumbles. He's quite swift despite his short demeanor, standing at only 12.2hh, and he can soar over most jumps with the same grace as any horse even if he needs a little extra spring to make it over the taller ones. You'll find that while Castor is slow to start, he is definitely not slow to finish. This pony is not as gracefully built or lithe as a horse, being on the chonkier side of the spectrum, yet it's easy to tell he is as well built as one. Well, he's well built for a pony at least. His coat consists of a deep chestnut color acting as his base, with a white tobiano marking on his neck and rump to help break it up on both sides and a single white stocking on his front left leg. The rest of his three legs all have a white Coronet marking, and his face is adorned with a white stripe going down his muzzle. His right side has an extra marking that originates on his shoulder and goes down a bit of his front leg before stopping before it can reach his underbelly. His mane and tail are kept at somewhat short but manageable lengths, and both have some white hairs mixed into the darker chestnut coloration. For the tail, the white hairs come from the base of his tail before eventually making way for the gradually change into chestnut, while for his main only a streak of his forelock and chunk of his lower mane are colored white. His eyes are a dark chocolate brown color. As of now, this pony bears no scars or bruises.

- T E M P E R -
Forgiving but finicky

- P E R S O N A L I T Y -
Bombproof, hard to spook him - Pretty chill until you line him up with a jump, then he pulls a lot - Independent, won't follow the herd - Isn't overly clingy - Slow to start, then gives a strong finish - Adventurous - Curious - Focused, most distractions are ignored - Swift - Friendly, doesn't mind new people - Mischievous, he knows how to untie himself if you don't watch him too closely, but won't stray too far - Surefooted - Finicky, once he's learned something he doesn't like doing it any other way - Sensitive mouth, don't oversteer or pull too much on the reins or he'll either put his head down or give a small kick - Intelligent - Not food motivated - Loves pats - Forgiving

- F A V O R I T E | T R E A T -
Peppermints!

- G R E A T E S T | F E A R -
Cellphone Alarms

- O T H E R -
- Losing vision in his right eye, nothing to worry about at the moment but definitely something to look out for

Edited at November 1, 2023 06:50 AM by Valravn
Valravn x honeymoonOctober 31, 2023 06:45 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Full Name

Valeria L. Lubozynski

Nickname(s)

Val

Female

Sexuality

Closeted lesbian

Birthdate

March 17th

Zodiac

Pisces

Aroma

Cinammon and vanilla

Major

Chemistry

Horse

Clementine

Discipline

Cutting / Reining

Appearance

Valeria is quite a pretty woman. She stands at around 5'4, weighing in at 115lbs. Her entire demeanor and aura just gives off gentleness. She has a curvy body, with a small, sharply curved waist. Her hips are wide, and her thighs are thick, yet nicely toned. With noticeably muscular legs, both from riding and other workouts. Her arms are slightly muscular as well, particularly in the bicep area, although not as noticeable her legs. Not nearly as noticeable. Valeria has a nicely toned stomach, and a smaller ribcage. She has a bust and rear quite noticeably larger than average, quite the eye catchers. Her shoulders are smaller and narrow.

Valeria has soft, slightly tanned skin, although it's more on the pale side. Mostly free of blemishes, though not of marks. She has an array of small moles scattered on the side of her neck, and one hardly noticeable one on the side of her face. The first thing one would notice about her up close is her striking eyes. A color that can be described as meadow green, a very pretty light shade of green, flecked with an autumn brown. Her eyes are cat-like and very expressive, and framed by long and thick lashes. They say the eyes are the window to the soul, and in her case, it's certainly true. You can almost always tell what she's thinking by her eyes. Her face is oval shaped, and her cheekbones are wider and the most prominent feature of her face.

Her forehead and jawline are slightly smaller than her cheekbones, and her jawline is slightly curved around the edges. Her nose is slender and pointed at the end, upturned slightly. Upturned in such a noticeable way, giving her a unique, but pretty look. A very unique feature about her is her teeth. She has a double set of canines, with two very sharp canine teeth on the top row, and two very sharp canines on the bottom as well. Valeria has full lips, and can be described as having a well-defined pout. They are a soft pink in color, though she likes to wear red or dark red lipstick.

Valeria's hair is a very popular feature of hers. It's long, falling about just below her shoulderblades. It's very wavy, and is a beautiful brunette. Although, when the sun hits just right, noticeable lighter and natural highlights are visible. Or, just noticeable in general if one is looking hard enough. It frames her face perfectly and is quite well taken care of, very soft and silky. Valeria cares immensely about her hair, but often times when she's not doing anything, she lets it get a little messy and tangled. Braids are a staple hairstyle for her, as well as buns and quick ponytails. Or, she just leaves it loose.

Clothing wise, her style is all over the place. Western attire, sweaters, cardigans, crop tops, you name it. She simply cannot decide on one style for the life of her, so she just buys whatever clothes she think looks cute. Although, a typical outfit for her is a western one. Some sort of colorful and intricately designed button up or shirt, perhaps a jacket, and of course, jeans. Her boots, a belt with some sort of buckle, and on some occasions spurs. She likes the clinking sound they make. Jewelry wise, Valeria has a lot. Rings, necklaces, earrings. She normally wears a braided horse hair bracelet on her wrist, hair from Clementine. A silver heart pendant, something dainty with a few emerald stones. Various rings.

You'll never catch Valeria without a manicure. Acrylic nails are her go to, shape and length depending, but normally long deep red almond shape nails. They're a staple for her. Piercing wise, Valeria has many. The majority of her ears pierced- industrial, rook, a few lobe piercings, helix. She likes to wear emerald jewelry a lot, and matches her piercings together. She also has her naval pierced. Tattoo wise, Valeria has a few. 'Paradise' on her left hand, on the length of skin where her pinky meets her hand. On her right wrist is the outline of thorny branches, wrapping around her wrist and over itself.

On her stomach, just above the waistline, is a deer skull with antlers. The ends of the antlers touch her hips, making it a relatively large tattoo. You would never expect her to have something such as this. On her lower back, in the place where one would get a tramp stamp, is a flowering branch. Again, reaching out to touch her hips, perfectly aligned with the deer skull in the front.

Valeria has a soft, gentle voice. Paired with a southern accent, perhaps a little drawl. A little heavy, but not unbearable. Becomes particularly heavy when she's angry or yelling.

Personality

Very, VERY affectionate | Sensitive | Humble | Curious | Thoughtful | Compassionate | Empathetic | Loving and lovable | Loyal | Gentle | Level-headed | Calm | Romantic | Admirable | Incredibly intelligent | Patient | Understanding(mostly) | HIGHLY jealous and obsessive and possessive all at once. What's hers is hers | Snarky and sarcastic sometimes | Emotional | Aggressive and rude(only when angered)| Anxious | Self conscious(physically) | Often stressed out and anxious | Impish | Highly flirtatious. To an extreme degree | Endearing | Charming | Well-liked(mostly) |Insecure | Mostly well mannered | Passive until pushed to limit | A little petty

- Cats

- Vintage things

- Quiet spaces

- Rain, specially rainy autumn days

- Snowy days

- Trail rides

- Literature and psychology(almost majored in it)

- Science and math

- Embracing curious nature

- Physical touch/attention

- Sweet things

- Sweet tea(only if it's mostly sugar)

- Western fashion

- Older vehicles

- Iced coffee

- Flashy show clothes

- Cigarettes(parliaments)

Dislikes

- Grossly hot weather

- Rude people

- Rumor starters

- Cocky men

- Being treated like an object

- Lemon flavored things

- Vapes(will use if she doesn't have cigarettes)

- Modern day houses

- Coors light beer

- Doodle type dogs

- People who hate on her aesthetic

- Fish and seafood

- The smell of eucalyptus

- People who hate cats

- People who try to copy her

- Backhanded compliments

Hobbies/Interests

- Collecting things

- Vintage cars

- Sports cars

- Genetics and lineage

- Pedigrees

- Poetry and writing(actually very good at it)

- Singing! Very incredible singer, was going to pursue(still might)

- Painting/drawing, not very good at it, but still finds it fun

- Gardening

- Drying flowers and making things from them

- Floriculture! Very skilled in making bouquets, boutonnières, wrist corsages, etc.

- Specifically collecting or making jewelry. Often makes jewelry for people close to her

Relationship Status

Complicated

Crush

N/A

Kin

Mother- Isabella Lubozynski

Father- Dylan Lubozynski

Siblings- Ethel Lubozynski, Josiah Lubozynski, Serena Lubozynski

Other

----------------------------------------------------------

Registered Name

TNN All Night Affair

Barn Name

Clementine

Mare

Breed

Quarter Horse

Discipline

Cutting / Reining

Appearance

creds to SalsolaStock on DA

Clementine, to say the least, is beautiful. A muscular and well built mare, a total powerhouse. Standing at 16.2hh, she's not only a muscular horse, she's tall. Her coat is a beautiful grullo color, and she has a black dorsal stripe, as well as a white sock on her hind left foot. A pretty, long and well kept mane and tail, often braided or left loose. Her coat lightens during the summer, but doesn't bleach. In the winter, she may appear to be black or a roan. Clementine is nothing short of beautiful, and it takes one hell of a rider to handle her. Don't let her sweet looking brown eyes fool you, this mare is what nightmares are made of. At least to someone who isn't her rider.

She's showy, flashy, and flaunts herself. With a beautiful conformation and beautiful movements, she's often an eye catcher in the show ring, or just in general. She's a cow bred mare, although quite large for one. Clementine has smooth and fluid movements, able to turn or stop on a dime, as demonstrated during cutting and reining. She makes for a comfortable ride, so long as you're her rider. If not, and you even try to ride her, she throws cold bucks and rears within seconds. Perhaps something that happened earlier on in her life, or just a trait she picked up. Her coat is smooth, shiny, and soft. Well maintained, as well as her feet. She has particularly nice feet, and she's barefoot.

Personality

Hot-headed | Flashy | Graceful | Competitive | Stubborn | Bold | Straightforward | Confident | Prideful | Determined | Advanced | Aloof| Cautious | Clever | Temperamental | Loyal | Energetic | Capable | Alert | Extraordinary | Responsive | Headstrong | Sensitive. Doesn't like bits | Frustrating | Independent | Hard to catch | Will not do something if he doesn't want to, unless forced to | Goofy, loves toys | Mischevious | Calm, but only around Val. Only responds and listens to her

Other

Will not take a rider other than Valeria. Only for highly advanced riders

Edited at November 1, 2023 09:52 AM by honeymoon

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us