Wolf Play : ~-Toxic_Viper-~ x Thornbury
Chatbox
 Whispering Rain
04:36:31 Whisp, Rain
River
I don't think so. I haven't gotten in trouble so far
 Black River
04:35:37 
That wouldn't violate the no interactions with an alternate account? Good to know if so!
 Whispering Rain
04:34:40 Whisp, Rain
River
Just beco.e friends with yourself
 Black River
04:34:15 
Question: Is there a way to link an alternate account to my main if I create one? (For easier access to it)
 Whispering Rain
04:32:58 Whisp, Rain
Pug
True. Maybe I will do that if I can figure it out.
 Purgatory
04:32:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
It couldn't hurt to add it even if it is already in there
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

~-Toxic_Viper-~ x ThornburyOctober 10, 2023 09:53 AM

Thornbury

Neutral

Give Award
We know the drill! Do not post on here unless you are either myself of ~-Toxic_Viper-~ :)
~-Toxic_Viper-~ x ThornburyNovember 4, 2023 03:15 PM

Thornbury

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Regan Barnes
-
-
-
Weight: 120ibs
-
Height: 5'5
-

Appearance: Regan has a classically feminine appearance. Slender with narrow shoulders, and a slight curve through her hips, waist, and shoulders. Although petite, she has a fair bit of muscle definition on her torso. She has a slightly longer leg-to-torso ratio, so while she stands at roughly 5'5, from a distance she would look a fair bit taller.

Her olive skin is lightly tanned and littered with light freckles up her arms and clump around her shoulders. Despite this, the freckles on her face aren’t so out there, only really showing up around her nose, though they are still very much still there and become more prominent when the weather warms up.

She has large, dark blue eyes, a small nose, and an oval face, all of which give her a strange, child-like innocence. Her skin isn't flawless, as she has a small scar-like dent just on her eyelid from smashing her head on a table edge as a small child.

Her hair is a dark brown; though, it seems to have been sun-bleached throughout the years, giving her a slightly more auburn tinge to it when in the sun. It reaches just past the bottom of her shoulder blades, coming down in thick, slightly more wavy locks.

Her overall appearance matches her voice perfectly. Light, slightly more high-pitch, though not so much as to be annoying. Her accent is refined and tweaked, so that while it matches her elegant features, it comes out as polite yet perfectly confident.

-
Personality: If you were to catch her off guard, some would describe Regan as... Rude? Arrogant? Or maybe even untrustworthy? Well, whatever you'd choose to call her, she would always describe herself as honest. She could admit she can hold a grudge and has the full potential to be malicious.

Despite this, underneath all that asshattery, she would fight to the end of the earth to look out for her closest acquaintances. She just refuses to hand out her trust like it's nothing.

Now, she isn't anti-social. In fact, she quite enjoys social gatherings, and finds it relatively easy to come off as charming and polite, though, this only seems to happen when she wants either something or someone’s alliance.

(sorry, this took a moment! Will possibly edit at rp goes on.)

Edited at December 4, 2023 01:13 PM by Thornbury

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us