Wolf Play : Frostyhills24 x Insomnia
Chatbox
 Hugs4Bugs
07:36:49 Ed (he/they)
why do I feel that so much - the photography I like the most is usually ignored, wheras something I take and put zero effort into is everyone's favorite :'')
 BJake
07:35:21 Don't call me BJ.
@Distant Lands
Oh my gods, same.
I think it's DA taking pity on pieces 😭🖐
 TheFlyingKitten
07:34:54 Petri Dish/Sorceress
-WP Click-

She's a girl. How did I miss that???
 distant-lands
07:34:45 katy | beetle
why do the ugliest pieces i upload to DA end up getting more favorites than my best work :')
 BJake
07:33:31 Don't call me BJ.
@Krampus
Critiquing art is part of his job, so I like to get critiques from him
 Krampus
07:31:51 Cramp/Kerp/Grampa
Bjake
Damn, you showed your dad your art?
 Ghost Queen
07:31:42 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Vote?
-WP Click-
 BJake
07:31:06 Don't call me BJ.
My dad was spooked when I showed him the suggestive YCH I made today 😭🖐
 Old Money
07:19:54 elegance❀
looking for roleplay partners! preferably some who is literate to semi-literate in writing, please be able to rp in pms. pm me!
 Ghost Queen
07:15:53 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Hey
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:15:14 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Distant,
I love snails, I think they're cute.
 distant-lands
07:14:44 katy | beetle
i mean, considering i don't know how to draw a maned wolf, snail, or rodents.. xD

i'll figure it out when i get there
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:14:05 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Well that's not too bad a thing, right?
 distant-lands
07:13:38 katy | beetle
i think my new goal is to make my own lineart for all the species in my adopt shop.

so far i have shorthair and longhair cats.. now i need a wolf, maned wolf, shorthair and longhair dog, some type of rodent and a snail lineart >.> one day ...
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:13:24 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Apparently, it seems I've come to a realization. I scare chat all the time so the chat is frozen when I pop up.
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:10:00 Aurora / Crezzie / L
She's not being sarcastic...

It was me! :D
 Black River
07:08:19 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
Not sure if that's sarcasm, but either way - you're welcome and I hope I helped! :D
 Hallow's Eve
07:07:38 Hallow, Eve
Howdy Chat
 Suspicious Cloak
07:07:35 Sus
@Black, thanks! I never thought of that!
 Black River
07:06:46 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
Have some more patience, and whilst you're waiting: Do explore and the games to help you earn mushrooms. They'll add up eventually!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -2
Mountain Lion : +2
Anaconda : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Frostyhills24 x InsomniaSeptember 14, 2023 11:57 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

+ Chessy +

(Credits go to my Stable in Horse Eden Eventing @Frostyhills24 #366684)
Performance: Jumping and Cross Country
Rider: Jayden Vandervant (She/Her)
Frostyhills24 x InsomniaSeptember 15, 2023 03:55 AM

Insomnia

Darkseeker

Give Award

Asmodeus

Credit as well as other photos can be found in his gallery
Stallion
Asmodeus is an all-around ranch horse: Cutting, Team Penning, Breakaway roping, Ranch Sorting, Trail Rides and overall ranch work and tasks with cattle.
Rider: Elian Murphy; current owner of his families multi-generation cattle rach.
Frostyhills24 x InsomniaSeptember 15, 2023 06:18 AM

Insomnia

Darkseeker

Give Award
Asmodeus shifted his weight as the trailer finally rolled to a stop, he had no idea where they were but he was just happy to have stopped. All he wanted now was to be washed down and to sleep, the events of the day had exhausted him. The smell of smoke and everything burning stuck to his nose and his hair, his lungs felt dry and clogged. He was convinced he could still feel the heat biting at his skin, still hear the wood cracking and falling, the cries of the other animals. He took some comfort in knowing the cattle and his owner were safe, and the others had made it out. His ears flicked forwards at the sound of the truck door opening, boots hitting ground, and the door closing. Following was the sound of the 3 horse trailer doors being opened. The other two holdings were cold and empty, the other horses having been transported already. He knew the humans had been trying to find any places that had stalls open. He had been one of the last to leave the ranch grounds after helping move the cattle to a neighboring land. He wondered where his mother had ended up, he knew she was safe at least. Maybe she was here too.
Turning his head over his shoulder, he saw Elian. He looked tired, and he was sad, Asmodeus could feel it. He nickered softly and slowly backed out of the trailer, and began scanning the new place. It was jarringly different from the ranch in its smells and looks. It was obvious it was an English barn, quite frankly he didn't care what type of barn he was in though. He lifted each leg in turn, finally able to stretch and move them out, they ached a little. Asmodeus turned his head to look back at the trailer, just as Elian ran a hand along his back and grabbed his halter "C'mon buddy.." They started walking towards one of the stables. In other circumstances he'd be more interested in the other horses there, but he was so tired he didn't know if he'd care at all to socialize currently. The usual excitement of traveling and new places wasn't there, of course, he also wasn't here for a show.
The smells abruptly changed to those of the barn. Food, hay, tack, and the other horses. To say he felt like a spectacle was an understatement, he was sure he smelled weird and probably looked weird to them. He surely wasn't built like a fancy English horse. He dropped his head into a more relaxed position as they entered the stable, his ears forwards and alert.

Edited at September 15, 2023 06:26 AM by Insomnia
Frostyhills24 x InsomniaSeptember 15, 2023 04:39 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

+ Chessy - 1st Person +

In the morning I was led to the pasture to graze, it seemed the grass had finally grown back and wasn't too green to eat. I despised the long winters, I was cooped up in the stall most of the day, couldn't even go practice outside. The humans were always so scared of something happening to one of us in the colder months. It. would drive me insane, as I would just pace in my stall. But now I finally have space to roam once again.
Once the halter was removed from my head by my rider, Jayden, I cantered into the field. Not a lot of the humans woke up this early to turn out the other mares, geldings, and stallions. Jayden wanted her chores done early though; it seemed as if it allowed her to bring out that strange box that made the clicking sound. I had no idea what it was for, but all I knew was that I got turned into the pasture earlier than most other horses.
The day seemed to go by quicker once the other horses were allowed into the field. Even if all we did was graze. It was my usual group as well. Sunny, who was a horse used for children, was a palomino mare. When children come to learn she is one of the usuals as she is pretty calm. Snow was another mare used for children, she was used by the older ones normally though. Tred, Her rider, and mine often trained together by taking us on the trails littered with fallen branches after a storm. She was a darker mare that almost looked black.
Speaking of storms, there was one overnight. I heard the large crashes and booms, and I only suspected that's what it was after I saw the giant puddles. Of course, it didn't spook me though, I was born in the middle of a storm. They have never spooked me and they remind me of my mother. I was her last offspring and she disappeared after a couple of years, I missed her really but I got over it eventually.
I was drug out of my thoughts by trailers pulling up the drive. They weren't your usual fancy trailers either. They looked simple, mainly made of the metal material that created the same sound as the storms. I wondered what it was like to travel in them as I watched horses get unloaded.
I glanced over to see the other mares on the edge of the fence trying to investigate the horses that walked considerably close by. I only let out a sigh and was about to continue grazing until I saw Jayden, I immediately let out a whinny as I trotted to the fence. She was distracted, talking to another human who had a black and white stallion next to him. Her attention was brought to me when she seemed to remember she was going to fetch me because she carried my halter on her shoulder. She quickly said something to the other human and went to the gate and I followed in a quick trot.
Once she slipped the halter over my head she led me back over to the human and his stallion. I extended my neck a little to get a small sniff, but only to find he was covered in a strange scent that I faintly recognized.
"This is Chessy, I'm sure you don't want to know the name on her certificate as it is quite long." I heard her say, of course, the only thing I recognized was my name, otherwise, I didn't pay attention. "If you have any questions feel free to ask, but I am going to go put Chessy in her stall,"
----------------------------------------------
Longer than I expected but I'm probably gonna write in 3rd person next time.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us