07:31:42 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Vote?
-WP Click-
 BJake
07:31:06 Don't call me BJ.
My dad was spooked when I showed him the suggestive YCH I made today 😭🖐
 Old Money
07:19:54 elegance❀
looking for roleplay partners! preferably some who is literate to semi-literate in writing, please be able to rp in pms. pm me!
 Ghost Queen
07:15:53 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Hey
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:15:14 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Distant,
I love snails, I think they're cute.
 distant-lands
07:14:44 katy | beetle
i mean, considering i don't know how to draw a maned wolf, snail, or rodents.. xD

i'll figure it out when i get there
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:14:05 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Well that's not too bad a thing, right?
 distant-lands
07:13:38 katy | beetle
i think my new goal is to make my own lineart for all the species in my adopt shop.

so far i have shorthair and longhair cats.. now i need a wolf, maned wolf, shorthair and longhair dog, some type of rodent and a snail lineart >.> one day ...
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:13:24 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Apparently, it seems I've come to a realization. I scare chat all the time so the chat is frozen when I pop up.
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:10:00 Aurora / Crezzie / L
She's not being sarcastic...

It was me! :D
 Black River
07:08:19 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
Not sure if that's sarcasm, but either way - you're welcome and I hope I helped! :D
 Hallow's Eve
07:07:38 Hallow, Eve
Howdy Chat
 Suspicious Cloak
07:07:35 Sus
@Black, thanks! I never thought of that!
 Black River
07:06:46 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
Have some more patience, and whilst you're waiting: Do explore and the games to help you earn mushrooms. They'll add up eventually!
 Suspicious Cloak
07:04:30 Sus
@Black, I've been trying to breed rare wolves to auction and hopefully make more mush off them, but it feel like it's taking forever.
 Black River
07:02:42 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
If you feel like it's going downhill, try to find a way for it to go uphill instead so you don't feel the need to abandon the account!
 Hugs4Bugs
07:02:42 Ed (he/they)
as in keep that old account and try to revamp it
 Suspicious Cloak
07:02:40 Sus
@Salem,
Maybe I should be a bit more patient I guess... I maybe should wait before I decide.
 Suspicious Cloak
07:01:40 Sus
@Black River,
What do you mean by salvage?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -2
Mountain Lion : +2
Anaconda : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Angrboda x MowgliSeptember 12, 2023 02:22 PM

Angrboda

Darkseeker

Give Award
This Roleplay is between myself and xxmymøwglibøyxx, please do not post in this thread. Thank you ♡
Angrboda x MowgliSeptember 12, 2023 02:23 PM

Angrboda

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Crooked Spine
"The Bone Isles"
"Beineyjar"
A (fictional) series of islands, equidistant from Iceland, Norway, and Britain. A trading hub and resting place for sea-weary Vikingr. Appropriately named, as, from above, the formation of islands resemble a bent spine.
Drekabloð
"Dragon's Blood"
The inhabitants of Beineyjar.
Mostly sea-farers and fishermen and merchants, they are friendly- well, as friendly as Vikingr can be- towards the outsiders that come and go from their shores. Their dragons, however… well, sometimes, they need convincing.
It is said that their blood was imbued with an ancient, lost form of seiðr that allowed them to bond with the legendary beasts that their ancestors feared- which isn't very far from the truth.
When the first Vikingr settlers of Beineyjar arrived, they found hot springs all over the islands. They drank from them, used the water for crops, cleaned themselves with the water- but they were unaware of what they had started. This water was, in fact, the secret behind their ability to bond with dragons. After many generations of prolonged exposure to the seiðr that thrived within the springs, the Islanders underwent an imperceptible change…
But the dragons, hundreds of miles north, sensed it.
The same ancient seiðr that had lain dormant in the springs, was the same as the power that rested in the hearts of dragons- hence, these Islanders were called "Drekabloð." They were the first and only of their kind, and passed this gift to their descendants.
♤♤♤
Rúna Brunsdöttir
❝ Do not speak ill of the gods- it is by their blessings that we've made it this far ❞
————- ★ ————-
Fandom: n/a
FAMILY
Mother: Sylvi Björnsdöttir (Alive)
Father: Brun Ragnisson (Deceased)
Sibling(s): Gunnar Brunsson (M-20)
Other: n/a
Pet(s): Vidar
Love Interest(s): Adeline Borg
BACKGROUND
Rúna's mother is the village Völva- the seeress, the healer, the mouthpiece of the gods- and her father was once a great Berserker. His line of work was, predictably, what ended up getting him killed- though, dying in battle was the ultimate goal if one wished to feast in Valhalla with the All-Father.
Sylvi had been training her in the old ways for years, and had named Rúna her apprentice and "heir," so to speak. As such, they mostly kept to their home atop one of the sea cliffs on the largest island. Many made the climb, seeking medicine, blessings, and rituals of strength, bravery, etc.
Rúna and her mother were perhaps the most respected individuals in Beineyjar, due to their position. The chieftain often came to their home for blessings and guidance and the like, as he cared deeply for his people and their well-being.
BASICS
Nickname(s): Rú
Sexuality: Bisexual
APPEARANCE
Faceclaim(s): WIP
Tattoo(s): WIP
Birthmark(s): n/a
ATTIRE
01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10.
Item(s): A silver pendant (Frigga's Key), gifted to her by her father when she was little
Weapon(s): Two steel daggers
PERSONALITY
Rúna carries her father's warrior spirit, as well as her mother's supernatural gifts. She can be stubborn, though has learned the value of patience- even if there are some who are quick to drain it from her.
While she may have the respect of her fellow Islanders, as well as their visitors from afar, she is quick to step in and defend others if they are being disrespected. Oftentimes, the perpetrators drop the issue. No one wishes to anger the Völva or her apprentice, for fear of being cursed.
Strength(s):
➵ Compassionate
➵ Determined
➵ Courageous
➵ Trustworthy
➵ Quick Witted
Weakness(es):
➵ Stubborn
➵ Hot-Headed
➵ Slow to Trust
➵ Perfectionist
➵ Blunt
Fear(s):
➵ WIP
Other Notes:
➵ WIP

Edited at September 13, 2023 09:51 PM by Angrboda
Angrboda x MowgliSeptember 12, 2023 03:51 PM

xxmymøwglibøyxx

Lightbringer

Give Award
Adeline trudged through the brush, feeling every blade of grass that reached her knees and every branch that lightly grazed the top of her head. She knew it was time to go soon, but she wanted to say one last goodbye to the place she had called home for years. The wind kissed her cheeks and the chill air nipped at her nose. This was it. This was the end of her journy here with this land.
She hummed softly to herself, holding out an open hand as her fingers guided along the bark of the large pines that surrounded her. Unlike anyone else in the village, she knew the forest like the back of her hand. She was there more often than the cabin her and her uncle resided in.
As she came into her familiar clearing, she drew in a steady breath and sat down on a fallen log. She wrapped her arms around herself and thought about what this new potential journey could bring. She was sure that they would never make it, wherever they did head to. But her opinion was purely based off of what she knew. How her parents had died in a shipwreck years ago. She feared the sea, and always would.
Her uncle was determined though, and she didn't have anyone else. And so she readied her mind; her heart; her spirit. It would be a miracle if they found somewhere else to live. Still, even if they did, she wouldn't be home. This was home for her, and she vowed silently to herself that it always would be.
She prepared herself for the lasting hours before heading back home, leaving the forest behind as she walked towards a potential new beginning.

Edited at September 14, 2023 09:00 PM by xxmymøwglibøyxx
Angrboda x MowgliSeptember 12, 2023 04:25 PM

xxmymøwglibøyxx

Lightbringer

Give Award

ADELINE ARK BORG
Just because I'm blind, doesn't mean I'm not afraid of heights. But yes, I trust her.
————- ★ ————-
Fandom: Original

Images

FAMILY
Mother: Helga Borg (Deceased)
Father: Magnus Borg (Deceased)
Sibling(s): Unsure, Possibly Later.

Other: Leif Borg (Uncle)
Pet(s): Jade
Love Interest(s): Your OC

BACKGROUND
.She grew up in a small village along with her parents and her father's brother. Though she was born completely blind, her family had always said she had powerful senses, and she was good at adjusting to her surroundings. From the moment she could walk, they were all going on many adventures, such as wandering through the woods and hunting or collecting rocks in nearby caverns. They weren't the richest group of people, but they got by and were very happy. Her father was a fisherman and her mother mostly stayed home, unless she was needed by any of their neighbors to watch over children or animals. When Adeline was around six years old, her father and mother went off on a voyage to seek out new lands. Word travelled slowly, but near to a year later, Adeline had come to know that her parents had gotten into shipwreck. And so through the rest of her teenage years, Adeline's only family was her Uncle Leif. Thoughts of her parents had always plagued her mind, but whenever she needed to give it a rest, she would slink into the depths of the forest. Times were rough, and her uncle had gotten sick, leaving her to care for him. All her life consisted of was taking care of him, hunting, and keeping herself to the shadows. It wasn't long before he was feeling better, taking to a group of men that wanted to travel and find new territory. Having had the background she did, Adeline wasn't too sure of the idea. Seeing as he wasn't going to give up the thought though, she went along. And when the time came after months of travel, they had scored new land and come across a well known legend. The islands called the Crooked Spine. It was here that her life truly began.

BASICS
Name: Adeline Ark Borg
Nickname(s):
nickname - Addie (Her uncle calls her this.)
nickname - Ms. Del (Usually what the village calls her.)
Sexuality: Bisexual

APPEARANCE
Faceclaim(s): Pending.
Tattoo(s): Roman numeral number I on her right shoulder.
Birthmark(s): A dark grey splotch on the inside of her left eye, which is hardly noticeable unless it's being examined carefully.

ATTIRE
01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 10.

Item(s): A leather bound journal from her parents.
Weapon(s): Nothing more than a bow and a small hatchet.

PERSONALITY
Growing up she was always close with her parents and uncle, keeping close and being as protective as she could, even at such a young age. She always felt it was her duty to look over her family, as it was in her heart to make sure they were happy and living their lives as well as they could. When her parents passed away and she was left with her uncle, she became more withdrawn due to the loss and took more to wandering the forests. Her mind was always plagued with the thought of them, the memories that filled her spirit. It became difficult for her to cope until the day she encountered those that would support and love her until the end. Whenever she encountered an animal or beast, she would find a strong sense of belonging as though they were welcoming her to their innocent land. Creatures had always seemed to have a liking to her and vice versa, something she found hard to live without when they helped her get through her worst days. On her free time, when she wasn't following the man who watched over her for majority of her life or training with her bows, she'd perch in trees and whisper soft nothings to the wind to speak to the animals around her. It was something she never understood until the day came where she thought her fate was meeting her. Fortunately, having expected something more dangerous, she came face-to-face with the beast that would become her friend through the ages. A lot of her mind and soul projected onto the dragon as the years went by and their bond grew. There were so many mysteries she wanted to unlock, and so many things she always wondered about when it came to her scaly friend, Jade. She much preferred Jade over any other human and any other animal really. Until the day came that she met (your OC) and only then did she truly come out of her shell.

Strength(s):
When she's fighting alongside the ones she wants to protect, it heightens her abilities to fight stronger. When she has a good motive to get to the end, such as helping the ones who need her, she pushes with as much as she can to get there, never losing her determination once it all comes flooding back to her why she's doing something. Her compassion for others as well as the strength to overcome what she had gone through in the past were the least of her worries. With someone at her side, she always knew how to keep her cool better.

Weakness(es):
She tends to put others before herself and allow their emotions to weigh on her shoulders. Though she has always had a soft spot for people she cares about like her uncle, she knows to make sure others are well before her, otherwise it leaves her broken and torn apart. She has never been one for survivl, but she manages to get by, but somehow gets herself in unwanted predicaments anyways. She tends to blank out and become soft when she sees any sort of creature wounded or in a bad state that makes it hard for her to face. It opens up her mind to negative thoughts and drags her down, though it doesn't last too long, she doesn't like seeing innocent creatures hurt. If anyone she loves is in danger in any way, she'll instantly back off and wield to anything the enemy may want from her without thinking of the consequences; she just wants her family to be safe.

Fear(s):
When she makes stronger connections with those she learns to love, she fears not being there enough to help them through difficult times and that she'll end up failing them in the end if she doesn't stay on her toes and keep a strong mindset and only come across as strong.

Other Notes:
Adeline is blind; however, she uses her senses and has learned how to manage on her on when it comes to wandering off or taking care of herself. Though it can be a bit of a hassle at times, she soon gets help when she meets her beloved dragon.

Angrboda x MowgliSeptember 14, 2023 07:24 PM

Angrboda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rúna knelt in the grass, the morning drew slowly soaking into the fabric of her dress. She plucked small clusters of yarrow flowers from the ground, packing them into her nearly full basket of herbs and other flora. Her mother was very particular about the plants she chose for various medicines and rituals, and had made it a habit to look only for the best, lest she send Rúna back into the forest for more.
The sun had climbed only slightly since she'd begun her foraging, the forest still only dimly lit in the early hours. With a contented sigh, Rúna placed the last of the needed yarrow in her basket and stood, careful not to drop her haul as she began the long trek back to the cottage.
When she arrived, her mother's dragon, Syr, chirped softly at her. The beast was long and lanky, looking almost like a snake with legs- and potent venom to match.
"Shh-" a sharp whisper cut through the air, "I require silence."
The young woman's mother, Sylvi, was particular about many things, perhaps her meditations above all else. Rúna was used to this, and began moving silently around the cabin. She had mastered this art, having nearly memorized every creaky floorboard and squeaky cupboard in their little home.
She put away each of the herbs and flowers in their designated little jars, careful to space them evenly to avoid the glass containers clinking together and further disturbing her mother's morning ritual.

Edited at September 19, 2023 06:00 PM by Angrboda

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us