Chatbox
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:10:00 Aurora / Crezzie / L
She's not being sarcastic...

It was me! :D
 Black River
07:08:19 
@Suspicious Cloak
Not sure if that's sarcasm, but either way - you're welcome and I hope I helped! :D
 Hallow's Eve
07:07:38 Hallow, Eve
Howdy Chat
 Suspicious Cloak
07:07:35 Sus
@Black, thanks! I never thought of that!
 Black River
07:06:46 
@Suspicious Cloak
Have some more patience, and whilst you're waiting: Do explore and the games to help you earn mushrooms. They'll add up eventually!
 Suspicious Cloak
07:04:30 Sus
@Black, I've been trying to breed rare wolves to auction and hopefully make more mush off them, but it feel like it's taking forever.
 Black River
07:02:42 
@Suspicious Cloak
If you feel like it's going downhill, try to find a way for it to go uphill instead so you don't feel the need to abandon the account!
 Hugs4Bugs
07:02:42 Ed (he/they)
as in keep that old account and try to revamp it
 Suspicious Cloak
07:02:40 Sus
@Salem,
Maybe I should be a bit more patient I guess... I maybe should wait before I decide.
 Suspicious Cloak
07:01:40 Sus
@Black River,
What do you mean by salvage?
 Salem
07:00:51 Rumi
Suspicious
You could retire them ? I dunno. You can't move 'em to an alt account though so you really can only give it away or turn 'em into bones, or leave 'em to die naturally.
 Tech
07:00:33 
I remember having chicken nuggets for lunch and now I'm having them for dinner
 Black River
07:00:32 
Suspicious - Why not try to salvage the account your wolves are on?
 Salem
06:59:59 Rumi
Wolves
I'd say so if you want to know more about the expenses but not really if you're just saving
 Suspicious Cloak
06:59:47 Sus
They're too high rarity and one's even a Quasar.
 Salem
06:59:22 Rumi
Suspicious
You could give it to a newbie, or just leave 'em behind?
 Wolves Of The North
06:59:10 
Is hiring the secretary bird worth it?
 Suspicious Cloak
06:58:49 Sus
@Salem,
What should I do if I'm ending my other account? I have another one here. And its kind gone downhill.
 Salem
06:58:01 Rumi
Suspicious
It counts as cheating. I assume it's another way of boosting your account just like giving another account mush, which is also cheating :P
 Suspicious Cloak
06:54:58 Sus
Question out of curiousity: Why is it against the rules to move your wolf from one account to another? What if a player wanted to quit their first account but wanted to move the wolf(s) to their other account to start over?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -2
Mountain Lion : +2
Anaconda : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Silent Creek x Yukons CastleSeptember 11, 2023 04:17 PM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award
This roleplay is between Yukon's Castle and Silent Creek only! It is a continuation of a roleplay from PMs into Forums.

Shall I post both of our replies in a post or just mine if you have a record of your last reply?
Silent Creek x Yukons CastleSeptember 11, 2023 05:04 PM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award

Your Reply:

Teresa rolled her eyes and looked at Chase, "Why dont you go chasin her, huh?" She asked.

Chase rolled his eyes, following after Eddie, Teresa not too far behind.

Forest heard Eddie and looked back at him. Seeing that he was drunk didnt make anything better. "Y-You.." She couldnt even get words out. But, she didnt want too. Getting in her truck, she sped off before Eddie was able to reach it.

Teresa smirked, "See Eddie? Obviously she doesnt care." She mentioned.

Chase grumbled. "Teresa, stop. He dont want you, now go away." He stated gruffly. "Thanks for ruining our nights." He sighed, stepping in front of Eddie. "Want me to take you home bud? Or are you gonna stay here for a bit?" He asked.

"I'll make sure he gets back." She mentioned, winking at him.

~~~~~~~

My Reply:

Eddie felt terrible about what he had just done. He sighed sadly, shaking his head and watching her drive away. He frowned when he saw Teresa. He hated what his drunken self had done.

He grumbled and glanced to Chase, sighing deeply. He didn't know how to feel about him. In a weird sense, Eddie felt jealous. He didn't understand why, he only saw Forest as a friend. But now, he clearly had some other feelings or else he would've been less bothered. He rubbed his eyes and shook his head. "I need to talk to Forest, please," he pleaded with Chase and ignored Teresa as much as he could.

He could see how hurt Forest looked, and he really needed to talk to her. It pained him to know that a simply interaction with a girl Forest hated would cause so much anger. He wished he could talk to her. He only hoped that Chase would let him.

(just need your reply to mine!)

Edited at September 12, 2023 05:48 AM by Silent Creek
Silent Creek x Yukons CastleSeptember 13, 2023 10:10 AM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Chase looked at Eddie and nodded. "Alright, Let's go then." He stated, glaring back at Teresa as she tried to protect to Chase taking Eddie away. He knew she'd most likely just follow them back to her own dorm room that she shared with Forest, but, he only hoped Forest wouldn't be dumb enough to go there. Taking Eddie to his truck, he helped the drunken man get in before getting in himself. On the drive home, he glanced over at Eddie and sighed. "That girl really cares for you, ya know?" He questioned the other, his southern accent showing through as he spoke. Chase knew his chances with Forest were slim, but, he also knew Eddie and her had to have some sort of feelings for one another, why else would Forest have just stormed off like that? Surely it wasn't just out of pure hatred for Teresa, right?

Finally getting back on campus, Chase turned off the truck. "You go check the stables, that's were she'll probably be, but, just in case I'll go to hers and Teresa dorm room." He mentioned before getting out of the truck and walking toward the large dorm building.

Forest would be sat inside of Devils stall, the mare munching on hay as Forest sat with her legs crossed stretched in front of her. Dried tears clung to her cheeks as she sat there, staring at the floor in front of her.

Silent Creek x Yukons CastleSeptember 13, 2023 10:20 AM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award
A sigh of relief escaped Eddie's lips as Chase let him into the truck. A little struggle later and they were driving away. Eddie tried to sober himself up, taking deep breaths and realising the extent of the situation. He rubbed his face with his hands, shaking his head and looking to Chase when he heard him speak. "I know. I care for her too," he muttered honestly. He had a lot of love for Forest and he was hurting knowing that he had upset her.

After a few more moments of driving, Eddie unbuckled his seatbelt and looked fo Chase. He did wonder why he was helping him. Chase obviously had a crush on Forest, but maybe it was because he was a decent man. Unlike Eddie. He listened to him before giving him a small, half drunken smile. "Thank you, really," he said with sincerity before getting out of the truck and walking towards the stable.

Eddie huffed, rubbing his face once more to sober himself up before he walked inside. He saw a glimpse of Forest in the darkness and he slowly walked over. "Forest?" He called out quietly, looking over to her and opening the stall door. "Forest can we talk?" He asked, bending down beside her.
Silent Creek x Yukons CastleSeptember 13, 2023 05:07 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Forest would hear Eddies voice but her eyes stayed trained on the ground near her feet. She couldn't bother herself with looking up at him. Her mind was fogged, but she was unsure why. How could she have such feelings for her best friend? She liked Chase... A lot, but, something snapped seeing Eddie so close and touching Teresa. It felt like her heart had shattered. After a moment or two of dead silence, Forest looked up at Eddie, "How could you do that?" She asked, trying to play her feelings off as her hating Teresa and that's why she was so upset. "You almost let her win, Eddie." She stated. Devil snorted as Eddie came into the stall, pinning her ears and stamping her hooves harshly against the sawdust padding in her stall. "Easy girl.." Forest stated, standing up and brushing herself off before looking back at Eddie. "I don't understand what came over me.. and I'm sorry I ruined your night.." She mentioned before sighing softly. "I don't understand why.. But, Well.. I just snapped.." She mumbled, placing as gentle hand on the mares shoulder.
Silent Creek x Yukons CastleSeptember 13, 2023 05:14 PM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award
Eddie watched, the silence was killing him right now and he didn't know what to do. He just had to wait for her to speak. He didn't want to start talking if she wasn't ready to hear it. When she finally looked at him, he saw the tears that stained her face, his heart breaking a little more. The horse in the stall startled him, stepping back slightly when she moved. When she spoke, he sighed deeply as a response, shaking his head as if he didn't know what to say. He tried to process what happened as well. And he didn't really know what to say. Again.

After a little while, he spoke up. "I'm sorry Forest. I was really drunk. I don't know why I did it. I suppose I didn't like seeing you with Chase," he admitted. He couldn't believe what he was saying. "I know I have no right, you can date who you want. And I didn't have the right to use Teresa as a way to get back at you," he mumbled, looking down at his feet in shame.
Silent Creek x Yukons CastleSeptember 13, 2023 06:23 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I'm sorry, Forest..."

Hearing the "I was drunk" excuse made Forest roll her eyes and just look down at the ground. Her now bare feet standing in the sawdust of the horses stall. She was so caught up in being mad... She almost missed what Eddie had said finishing his first apology.. Didn't like seeing you with Chase... Forests gaze shot up to look at Eddie, her heart beginning to pound. Did he really just say that? Had he felt the same way for her that she did for him all this time? Forest was more confused than anything at the moment, more so at herself and how she felt than anything else.

"Well... I should be sorry too then... Just because she hates me and I hate her doesn't mean anything.. Right?" She asked, looking up at him. "I know you think she's... Good looking." She added, shaking her head slightly at the though before walking toward the door of the stall. "Let's leave Devil sleep.." She told him softly. Forest yearned to just ride out of the stable, to run away from her problems like she had all those years before. But, of course here that couldn't happen. After Eddie exited the stall, Forest shut and locked the door, walking back toward the dorm building. She was unsure of what to say to him, but didn't want him to be upset all night.

Reaching the end of the barn, Forest practically threw herself into Chase, her arms wrapping around him as she tip toed to hug around his neck. "I forgive you.. Just.. Next time maybe pick someone that isn't a total bitch to me just because shes jealous of our friendship?" She asked as a joke, laughing a little as she tried to lighten the mood.

Edited at September 14, 2023 11:59 PM by Yukon's Castle
Silent Creek x Yukons CastleSeptember 13, 2023 06:43 PM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award
Eddie hoped that she understood what he was saying. He was trying to admit something to her that he himself didn't quite understand yet. He sighed deeply, looking at her as she spoke. It was clear she didn't get the subtle message. Eddie let it go for now. He stood up straight and left the stall, watching her as she closed the door and they left the barn together. He wasn't sure what to say either. Obviously he found Teresa good looking, but it didn't warrant a right to be all over her when he knew how horrible she was to Forest. He hated himself for that.

Eddie turned to look at her and he just smiled softly, feeling her arms around him. It comforted him a lot to feel her hugs. He sighed with relief, his arms snaking around her waist and he pulled her closer. It was obviously clear now that she didn't get the point of his message when she said about picking someone else. He chuckled sadly, kissing her cheek and letting his lips linger on her cheek for longer than usual before he pulled away. "Sure, okay," he muttered.
Silent Creek x Yukons CastleSeptember 14, 2023 11:59 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Forest would practically melt into her best friends embrace as the wrapped their arms around one another, his warmth being enough to calm her down a bit. It had always been a wonder to her why she didn't like him before she had, but, Forest pushed those thoughts back. As Eddie kissed her cheek and let it linger there for a moment, Forest blushed a little and then backed out of his arms. Why does he still sound so sad? She thought to herself as she looked ar him. "Are you okay now..?" She asked him softly, trying to smile.

Forest hated showing her emotions, Eddie knew that more than anyone. But, tonight something snapped within her that she just needed to sob.. To show a weakness she barely let anyone see. After thinking for a moment, she sighed. "Do you think Sam would care if you snuck me into your dorm for the night?" She asked, trying her hardest to lighten the mood, "I really don't want to go back to mine right now.. I might have to flee the country tomorrow if I do.." She giggled, looking at him with a small smile afterward. Forest hoped he would say yes, but understood if he said no.

Silent Creek x Yukons CastleSeptember 15, 2023 05:19 AM

Silent Creek

Lightbringer

Give Award
When Eddie let her go, he ran his hands through his hair, sighing deeply and looking down at her. He didn't know what to feel. When she spoke, he just smiled sadly. "I'm fine," he said, glad that she was no longer angry at him. As long as she wasn't angry, he was okay. He hoped tomorrow would be better for the both of them. He was no longer feeling drunk luckily.

As they walked together back to the dorm, his eyes lit up as she asked him to stay with her. "Yeah. I'm sure Sam won't mind," he said and began to walk up the stairs towards his dorm. He paused for a moment. "I think Chase was looking for you in your dorm. I don't know if you want to talk to him or not," he mumbled. He knew Chase was a good guy, even if Forest liked him. And he couldn't compete with a guy that was nice and good. Eddie had been a rebel all throughout his life. And he knew Forest deserved better than that. Despite his feelings.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us