XDD I guess so
 Hallow's Eve
09:30:36 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I must just be lucky lol. If I switch over though I am sure it will go away
 Transcendence
09:29:55 free palestine
-Click-
Slowly collecting my animal decor back on HEE lol like a free scavenger hunt aa exploring pain xx
 Zeraphia
09:28:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

That's more than I've found.

I've found 1 in the last week and a half.
 Hallow's Eve
09:28:09 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I know lol. I think I've found 8 bigfoots through 20 forest levels T^T but for the mush it may be worth it. I would rather gain WP coins though
 Zeraphia
09:26:54 Vah was attacked
Hallow

But man, that's also the time it takes to /find/ seven Amaroks.
 Arachne
09:26:51 Ara/Kat
is this quest worth it?
Expand your territory. Level up in the Desert.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Gore Bundle
 Transcendence
09:26:29 free palestine
I still ignore the quests 💀 they resolve themselves
 Destinations End
09:26:00 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I totally forgot about the new quests thing. Now I need to get wolves to train up so I can explore again and do quests
 Transcendence
09:25:56 free palestine
Bro spoke in small for a second lmao
 Hallow's Eve
09:25:45 Hallow, Eve
Venn

Yeah true- I just really hate exploring tundra lol. It kills my wolves. And I have a current quest in forest
 Transcendence
09:25:22 free palestine
RIP all the forum RPS I join just died, onths ago good game 😭
 Arachne
09:25:06 Ara/Kat
paws? :)
-WP Click-
 Transcendence
09:24:58 free palestine
Resize into small lol
 Vennenum
09:24:54 Venn/Venne
7*
 Vennenum
09:24:41 Venn/Venne
Hallows - you also get ⁷ more jasmines from taking them out though?
 Hallow's Eve
09:21:04 Hallow, Eve
Defeat 7 Amaroks in battle. (tundra)
For 700 mush and 3 jasmines? I'm trying to debate if it's worth it
 Zeraphia
09:18:20 Vah was attacked
Desti

Awhh thank you!

Transcendence

I would but I worry that would be too much on my page. XD I just need a place for it...
 Transcendence
09:17:37 free palestine
Turn the art into a sticky floaty page doll

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Death Adder : -5
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Determined x Arema | Private RPAugust 11, 2023 11:34 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
Please don't post here unless your name is listed above.
this is me (iArema) and Determined_Wolf's 1x1 <3
Determined x Arema | Private RPAugust 12, 2023 12:25 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award

[ .-.. .. ...- . ..-. --- .-. - .... . .... ..- -. - ]

Ezra Pierce | 28 | Heterosexual | Mixed | Water Based Magic | Ghosts | Nysa Dynasty

[ .-.. --- ... - ]

Appearance

Hair: Ezra's hair is on the cold side of purple- faded purple but it is not dyed. It goes halfway down to his shoulders, a bit wavy. The front is split into 'bangs' he lets hang over his face, one side usually covers his right eye, they go down to his cheekbones.

Face: He has a diamond shaped face, framed mostly by his jawline, it's pretty straight. He has a thin face with freckles splashed over his blush line pretty heavily. He has big purple eyes and flat-ish, thin-ish eyebrows. His ears are pretty pointed but wilt over to the side like cow ears. They have silvern, metalic cuffs as an accessory with piercings to hold them still.

His face has purple scale-like patterns on it at his cheekbones and at his hairline in the middle of his forehead. He likes to show that off, half of why his hair is like it is. The same scaly markings go down his spine and are on his shoulders. His eyes are framed by purple markings, it looks like built in war paint.

Build: At 6'2 he's pretty tall comparatively speaking, his height came from his Tiefling mother. He's pretty fit. Pretty and fit. He's nicely defined but he's not thick, more lanky than muscled.. He has somewhat intimidating posture, standing about as tall as he gets.

Other: He has a silver necklace that he usually wears, a good luck charm from his father. He has small horns destined to grow and curl a bit.

He has a sigil tattooed on his right shoulderbalde. It is a warding and protection against all spiritual possession. He may not be fully on board with every tradition of the Tiefling, but some of them he likes to keep.

Personality

Loner | Careless | Possible Work-a-holic | Very Patient | Very slow to anger | Polite | Respectful | Quiet | Mistrusting | Calm | Compassionate | Gentle | Often feels Estranged | Protective | Loyal | Flexible | Adaptable | Two-faced | Reckless | Self-sacrificial | Thrill Seeker | Possibly a flirt

Ezra is not really a people person. He likes to be and work alone. Its not that he doesn't like people, he thinks that friends and companions just give you more to lose and would rather die alone on the job than watch a friend die. Which to him seems reasonable.

An unlikely trait of his is patience, one wouldn't think he'd be like that. Its a bit of a learned skill, and really all it is is that he doesn't care. Say if you spoke nonstop at his face, he'd be quietly there not complaining. He just might not be listening or care what you said.

Now, he isn't disrespectful or outwardly reject having conversations he will probably just try to avoid talking about his past or anything that could make him trust a person completely. He is very mistrusting, but thats unrelated.

As calm as he is in casual talk or settings he really wouldn't be seen as two-faced as he is til you see him work sometimes. He can be quite reckless, possibly even a thrill seeker with little self-preservation sometimes. But usually he tries to stay alive. Oddly enough it seems slightly connected to the fact that he likes to flirt sometimes, and so far its just been with the ladies.

One of the unfortunate parts of being Mixed is the feeling of being lost, not truely belonging to anyone. It hurt quite badly to be disowned in the way that he was. His mother had loved him, and his step father had too. That made it hurt a little more.

He loves to hunt, he likes to help the good ghosts pass on and loves to make the bad ones go where they go. He likes to keep a the unknowing safe from harm as best as he can on his own, its quite fulfilling for him. He may not be making a bige difference like some but he is glad to be a part of this battle. It's kind of his coping mechanism for almost anything.

As much as most people want to pass on their knowledge to a family, he does not. It tends to feel like he's a little hexed at times but he isn't ready to settle down. If he ever would.

Flexibility and adaptability are good strong suits of his. It's possible that they might be linked to his lack of care for just about anything, but he'd rather choke it up to being adaptable. He is pretty easy-going and easy to get along with.

Despite all of his tough or careless acts, he's quite the sweet-heart and really can be very compassionate and gentle. Just usually when he's comfortable with someone. He's one of the genuine lovers, and very monogamus.

[ .-.. --- ... - ]

Relationship Info

Current partner: None.

Exes: Not that many.

Looking?: No not really.

Kin

Unfortunately sometimes this lifestyle doesn't end up leaving people intact.

Affiliations

[OPEN]

[ .-.. --- ... - ]

Other

Ezra started his life out in the Nysa Dynasty, spending his childhood there with his Tiefling mother and step father. His real and human father came to meet his son when he was a teenager, and unknowingly got Ezra disowned. He ended up learning the hunting trade from his father and growing up in the human community. He knows equally about both cultures now that he's older and at least kind of passable for a tiefling, though his last name was changed to be the same as his father's.

He has a gravelly voice on the deeper side, he doesn't usually stutter often. Did you read?

Pets

Ezra enjoys life with two small friends in his life. They are pretty much emotional support rabbits, just to make him sure he can keep something so fragile alive.

Pets

(c) Me.
Two bunnies. A black mini lop, Pomme, and a broken chocolate mini rex, Quill. Both neutered males.

Weaponry

- Knives, he has an affinity for the sharp things. He keeps a large kukri in a dark leather sheath at his right leg and two smaller knives stashed elsewhere.

- Throwing Knives also, he has impeccable aim with these handheld and sometimes long range weapons. He has some stashed away in easily accessable spots on his body.

[ .-.. .. ...- . ..-. --- .-. - .... . .... ..- -. - ]

Edited at August 13, 2023 09:11 AM by iArema
Determined x Arema | Private RPAugust 12, 2023 07:50 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Mai Cooper

Sexuality: Pansexual

Race: Mage

Magic: Full Magic Babyyyy (she is okay with most magic but not an expert)

Hunting Specialty: Ghosts

Preferred Weapons: Silver-tipped whip and Occasional Fire Magic

Appearance: Mai is chaotic and this shows in her appearance. Her rosy beige skin is tattered with previous scars from fumbles, tumbles, and whatever activity she has gotten into. She has a white spot on her knee after she fell off a mountain, she has a slice in her eyebrow when a dog she was caring for was scared, and a burn on the side of her left hand from a bully of hers who “accidentally” spilled acid on her hand— though this bully would later find that his girlfriend cheated on him with Mai so Brett could eat it. Anyways, Mai also has beauty marks which litter her short, five foot two body. They are spread across her hairy arms, by the tattoo of a fool tarot card on the back of her right hand, the back of her sunburnt neck, and a plethora of other locations. While she has an hourglass figure, she has a bigger waist and thighs than her shoulders so maybe her figure is more comparable to a pear.

As for her face and hair, she has a round face that makes her look childish along with her height and her short pink hair. Her face holds beauty marks under her eyes and at the corner of her beaming grin. These marks only become more visible when her cheeks burn red when she is flustered or frustrated. Her face is usually free of makeup but she will occasionally get fancy and use a combination of purple and orange eyeshadow with black eyeliner. As for her hair, it is cut to be chin length with light rosy streaks in her pink hair. Even with plenty of curls and volume, however, it is hard to look past the damage from repeated dying and how messily cut it is. Now, she has just accepted her natural pink color but her hair is still visibly damaged. When she does not have her hair loose or pinned back with a moon, star, or flower clip, she will put her hair in a low, partial-ponytail.

Personality: To summarize Mia, in the simplest terms, has a never ending need for “new.” She is constantly chasing new experiences and new ways to experience things. This is only amplified by being fresh out of college and fully out of her parents’ debt and hold. Her wonderlust and adventurousness is always satisfied by at least one new thing before it becomes a brand new the next day, motivating and fueling her determination in everything she does. She is very extroverted and sociable so she enjoys talking to others and learning what new things she could involve herself with. Though she may like to go with the flow most times, she can also be a bit stubborn, leading to a clash between her innate natures. In spite of her carefree attitude, she does secretly care about what others think of her and constantly seeks validation from them. She has even been known to cry over the simplest of things if she feels like close friends of hers do not think she did anything meaningful.

Relationship Status: Single

Significant Other: None

Crush: TBD ;)

Exes: Several flings

Kin: Dad, 357 (non-speaking terms) | Mom, 369 (non-speaking terms)

Affiliations: TBD

Other:

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us