Wolf Play : Lichen X Yukon
Chatbox
 Suspicious Cloak
07:04:30 Sus
@Black, I've been trying to breed rare wolves to auction and hopefully make more mush off them, but it feel like it's taking forever.
 Black River
07:02:42 
@Suspicious Cloak
If you feel like it's going downhill, try to find a way for it to go uphill instead so you don't feel the need to abandon the account!
 Hugs4Bugs
07:02:42 Ed (he/they)
as in keep that old account and try to revamp it
 Suspicious Cloak
07:02:40 Sus
@Salem,
Maybe I should be a bit more patient I guess... I maybe should wait before I decide.
 Suspicious Cloak
07:01:40 Sus
@Black River,
What do you mean by salvage?
 Salem
07:00:51 Rumi
Suspicious
You could retire them ? I dunno. You can't move 'em to an alt account though so you really can only give it away or turn 'em into bones, or leave 'em to die naturally.
 Tech
07:00:33 
I remember having chicken nuggets for lunch and now I'm having them for dinner
 Black River
07:00:32 
Suspicious - Why not try to salvage the account your wolves are on?
 Salem
06:59:59 Rumi
Wolves
I'd say so if you want to know more about the expenses but not really if you're just saving
 Suspicious Cloak
06:59:47 Sus
They're too high rarity and one's even a Quasar.
 Salem
06:59:22 Rumi
Suspicious
You could give it to a newbie, or just leave 'em behind?
 Wolves Of The North
06:59:10 
Is hiring the secretary bird worth it?
 Suspicious Cloak
06:58:49 Sus
@Salem,
What should I do if I'm ending my other account? I have another one here. And its kind gone downhill.
 Salem
06:58:01 Rumi
Suspicious
It counts as cheating. I assume it's another way of boosting your account just like giving another account mush, which is also cheating :P
 Suspicious Cloak
06:54:58 Sus
Question out of curiousity: Why is it against the rules to move your wolf from one account to another? What if a player wanted to quit their first account but wanted to move the wolf(s) to their other account to start over?
 Old Money
06:52:25 elegance❀
gold,
thanks! I really like him^^
 Faulty Demons
06:51:05 Ollie, Gold
Old Money
Woah. I don't usally like leopard, but that is a cool looking wolf
 Old Money
06:49:45 elegance❀
I also got a df earlier today for 100 mush, how much do those usually go for?
 Tech
06:48:07 
The least I've spent on a viti is 0 mush
 Silent Lucidity
06:47:17 Silent, Lucid
Old money
That's crazy! Ive spent 250 and 400 mush on vitis

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -2
Mountain Lion : +2
Anaconda : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Lichen X YukonAugust 7, 2023 02:51 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Please Do not post unless you are Lichen or myself!
Feel free to read along though!

Edited at August 7, 2023 02:52 PM by Yukon's Castle
Lichen X YukonAugust 7, 2023 04:10 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
The land of Lozara was a place full of wolfs that couldn't give two shits about anything anyone said. Well, at least most wolves thought that way. Since the death of the evil mistress who once ruled as a dictator, the land had become a little more peaceful. Though, there were still some wolves that believed in the evil mistress' ways.

The current Alphas, Jakop and Fantasia were two of those wolves. The two were a rather powerful couple, and no one dared go against them.

It was a rather normal day within the small pack. Which currently only consisted of a total six wolves. It was a small pack, but, they learned to survive. The hunters, Laia and Ashla were just waking up, as well as their warrior, Eros and Omega, Branam. Jakop watched as his small pack woke up for another day of life. He was glad they hadn't decide to run off like many others before had decided too. Though, he also knew it wouldn't end well for them if they did. "You all know your duties, tend to them." Jakop stated loudly before turning to go back into the den where his pregnant mate laid.

Watching as he entered the den, Fantasia smiled. "Are our faithful members still here, love?" She asked, smiling gently.

"Yes, dear they are." Jakop answered, licking Fantaisias ears before laying down beside her. "They're all tending to their duties now." He mentioned, gently touching his nose to her stomach, "I can't wait until we have little devils running around, they'll be just like their ancestors." He chuckled.

Fantasia smiled, "Yes, very much so." She replied.

Meanwhile, outside the den, Laia and Ashla had already gone off hunting. Eros has went on patrol and that left the measly omega. Branam wasn't exactly the best looking wolf out there, nor was he muscular by any means, her was more on the smaller side, and he was okay with that. The wolf had been teaching himself medicine for a while, and was hoping to talk to the alphas about becoming the offical Doula of the pack. He was excited yet scared at the same time, but, he was tired of being an omega. No one talked to him, almost at all.

Edited at August 7, 2023 08:16 PM by Yukon's Castle
Lichen X YukonAugust 7, 2023 04:33 PM

LichenClan

Neutral

Give Award

Cinderstep's green eyes blinked open against the sunlight slanting through the warriors den, narrowing at the brightness of it. She had been out on dusk patrol the night before, with her Redjaw, Duskstone, and Duskstone's apprentice Sippaw. They had not returned until the moon was high in the sky, having found traces of a badger living at the edge of their territory.

They had found the female badger and her pups close to moonigh, though they had already left and crossed the border by that point. Glassstar, their Clan leader, was waiting for them when they returned. The relief on his face as he saw his daughter arriving through the thorn barrier evident even in the darkness. After filling him in, he had sent them all to their nests with promises of letting them sleep in as long as they needed.

The den was empty, despite the fact that Redjaw and Duskstone had been as bone tired as she was when they curled up together. Standing, she stretched her legs, tail brushing the low hanging roof of the hollybush that stretched over the den. The clearing was filled with the wolves of LichenClan, some of them talking, some dozing lightly in the sun. She could see Dappleheart, the Clan's medicine wolf, bending over one of the newest pups born in the the Clan. The small female was holding a paw up for the red she-wolfs inspection. Shaking her head in amusement Cinderstep turned around, looking for her sister Jupitersmoke.

The gray and red female was crouched low over the freshkill pile, her tail lashing from side to side against the ground. "Hey Jupitersmoke!" Cinderstep called, walking over to her. "Want to go hunting with me?" Her eyes fell into the small pile, her belly rumbling. "It looks like we might need to."

"Agreed. Leafbare is closing in, we wouldn't want to start off the season with hunger pains already." Jupitersmoke trotted over to Maskfur, the Clan deputy. He was a large black and white male with stripes like a mountain cat's claws along his back legs and flank. He had been serving as Clan deputy for a few moons, his predecessor Badgerfang having retired to the elders den after his last litter was born.

Lost in her musings, Cinderstep jumped when Jupitersmoke returned, giving the okay for their hunting excurssion. Then the two of them were off, following the stream towards the south end of their territory where they knew deer tended to move.

Edited at August 7, 2023 04:43 PM by LichenClan
Lichen X YukonAugust 7, 2023 08:13 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Laia and Ashla had been hunting for a while now. Both their bodies ached as they had made multiple trips back and forth to the camp already without a break. This would be their last trip out.

"I hope Jakop and Fantasia don't get too upset with us by making smaller kills." Laia stated.

Ashla just rolled her eyes, her audits flicking about as her tail swayed gently behind her. "They're just ungrateful assholes.." Ashla growled lowly before stopping. "Do you smell that?" She asked, grinning from ear to ear now.

Laia looked at Ashla and blinked as the other stopped. Smelling the air, the female would smirk. "Wolves, wonder if the know theyre on our land." She replied.

The two then picked up speed and booked it too the border, where they saw two wolves. Ashla moved, her silver fur easily standing out against the dark foliage. "Stay here for now.." She told Laia, reciving a smalll nod from the black she-wolf. Walking up too the tresspasing wolves, Ashla put on a rather charming act. "Hello, are you two lost?" She asked, moving with grace.

Lichen X YukonAugust 7, 2023 10:58 PM

LichenClan

Neutral

Give Award

Cinderstep and Jupitersmoke moved slowly through the feild, their noses to the air as they followed the scent of a mule deer fawn and its mother. They hadn't been in the glade like Cinderstep had thought they would have, instead the mother and fawn had moved further south. The sisters didn't speak a word, moving side by side, their gray and red pelts like dappled shade in the autumn sunlight.

The scent of their boarder markers brought them up short at the edge of their territory. "The scent line goes past the trees." Jupitersmoke said, her voice laced with dispair and frustration. "Maybe we should try-" She broke off as Cinderstep started moving, crossing the boarder slowly, her lithe frame pressed to the ground. "What are you doing?" Jupitersmoke hissed, keeping her paws planted firmly against the grass on their side of the territory. "Don't you know who's pack lives on that side of the boarder? Do you want to get your fur ripped off?"

"Hush. The fawn is right over there between those two oaks." Cinderstep growled. "I'm going to grab it then come back. Are you coming or not?" She didn't wait for her sister to answer, instead she moved slowly towards the fawn, its mother no where in sight. After a moment of hesitation, Jupitersmoke followed. The two warriors moved as one through the undergrowth.

Just as they were only a few foxlengths away from the fawn the sound of branches snapping and rushing pawsteps startled it. The mother raced into view and the pair ran off. Frustrated, Cinderstep let out a low growl, turning to look towards the scent of another wolf, maybe two, as a silver she-wolf stepped into view. "Go back to the boarder Jupitersmoke." Cinderstep murmured.

Her sister gave her a startled look, but seeing the determination in her green eyes she turned and ran back. Cinderstep moved to make sure she was between the stranger and her sister. "Sorry, no. We crossed by mistake." She said, hoping the lie was believable and that they hadn't seen her and her sister stalking the fawn.

Lichen X YukonAugust 8, 2023 08:53 AM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ashla flicked her audits as the one told the other to go back to the border, moving her audits around, listening for Laia's movement to make sure the other either crossed or got killed. Though, she made the ear movement look like she was laying them against her skull as she lowered her crania slightly, protecting her undersides. "Seems to me that you knew your crossed if you told your little friend to run back." Ashla stated with a smirk, now circling the other. Her steps were silent, almost as if she had disappeared, but it wouldn't be long until she appeared in the others sights again.

After Laia had made sure the other female had crossed back over, Laia grinned and turned, trotting back toward where Ashla held up the other. Coming up behind the trespassing wolf, Laia chuckled. "What are we doing with this one?" She asked Ashla, gaining the silver fae's attention.

"Well.. I mean, she did tresspass seemingly on purpose.." Ashla mentioned with a small grin before hearing a hoarse grunt. Turning her crania, she'd see the large black-masked warrior, Eros.

"Oh! Eros, Look what we found." Laia spoke, almost too excitedly.

Eros' light blue eyes roamed over the dakr multi-colored female, his audits slowly lowering to his cranium. "Bring her back to camp, everyone around should know what happens when they cross onto our land." He stated before turning and beginning back toward the camp.

Laia grinned, "You heard him!" She stated loudly, snapping her jaws at the females back legs, "Get moving."

Ashla would stay to the side of the female, being prepared to chase if she were too run. "You run.. You die, Just remember that." She chuckled.

Lichen X YukonAugust 8, 2023 05:53 PM

LichenClan

Neutral

Give Award

"I did not know that we had crossed until we heard you coming. Only then did I realize that the markers were a good deal behind us." Cinderstep said, fighting to keep her voice nuetral and calm. She hoped that her sister got to the Clan in time to get some help before things turned ugly. She had no worries about being unable to defend herself, but with all the stories she had heard about this she-wolfs pack she didn't down that there was more in the trees, waiting. She was still young, only a moon past her warrior ceremony, but she was also skilled. She just hoped that if it came to a fight then she could at least do enough damage to slip away.

The sound of pawsteps behind her drew her attention to a second she-wolf, coming from the direction of her Clan's border. An icy shiver rand down her spine and she had to take several slow deep breaths to keep the fur on her shoulders from rising. Jupitersmoke was the fastest wolf they had in the Clan, so she was praying to their ancestors that she had been able to cross before the second female had managed to catch her. "I told you, I didn't cross on purpose!" She raided her voice slightly, the barest trace of a snarl lacing her words.

The arrival of the third wolf dashed all hopes she had of fighting her way to freedom. She let out an internal sigh at the orders for them to bring her back to their camp. At the black she-wolfs words she turned, leaping out of the way just as her teeth closed around the air where her back legs had been. A low snarl vibrated her throat as she bared her teeth. "No need for such hostility. I will follow without complaint." She spat, flicking her tail against the wolfs muzzle before turning and following the large male.

Lichen X YukonAugust 8, 2023 06:35 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ashla would snarl and step forward as the other snapped at Laia. Her audits laid flat against her skull. As she turned and walked onward behind Eros, Ashla kept beside her. As the four came into the camp, Ashla noticed another male with two smaller pups. Lowering her audits, she'd tell Laia to stay with the tresspasser and trotted up to Jakop, who stood staring down at the three with his piercing green orbs. "Who are they?" She asked.

Jakop moved his gaze to the silver fae, flicking his tail as his lips curled into a devillish smile, "Why, this is our new Warrior, Eros will be promoted to Beta." He stated with a chuckle, "His daughters will make amazing hunteress' one day." He stated before looking over at Laia and seeing the tresspasser with them. Growling, Jakop would jump down from the small ledge that led into his and Fantasia's den. Going over too the she-wolf, Jakop would glare at her. "Well, look who we have here.." The black wolf grinned from ear to ear now as he circled the female, Laia backing off a few paces. "From the North.. Part of those wolves who thinks their cats... Calling themselves a clan instead of a pack?" He questioned as well as stated.

Fantasia soon came out of the den, seeing the new recruits and then the tresspasser. "She is too be put in the Omega's den, where she will be guarded.

Branam had heard the commotion and came from the den, hearing Fantasias words, he only sighed. "Great.." He mumbled.

Jakop noticed Branam and grinned, "Perfect timing! Show her around, will ya?" He asked.

Lichen X YukonAugust 8, 2023 07:41 PM

LichenClan

Neutral

Give Award

Cinderstep rolled her eyes skyward as the large male spoke to her and the rest of his pack. She bit her tongue, forcing herself to not snarl at the males words. 'We do not think we are Cats. We are a Clan because a pack has no morals, no rules. These wolves are savages compared to what we have become in the Clan's past generations. We are led by our ancestors and our stories, not by the need to be feared or by bloodlust.'

She flicked her ear slightly as the female, obviously the alpha, spoke, ordering her to be put into the Omega's den. Then the alpha male spoke, answering an unheard voice behind her. She turned to look over at a male who had just slipped from the den. The white and brown spotted male looked rather reluctant and slightly put off by the idea of having to "show her around."

Lichen X YukonAugust 8, 2023 09:05 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Branam would look onward at his alphas as they stared at him expectantly. He didn't exactly care for how his pack acted, and he really didn't like the fact that him being the lowest member meant he got the shitty jobs. Looking at the beautiful female that his comrades had taken as prisoner, Branam smiled softly before it quickly disappeared as Jakop scowled at him.

"Get going, Branam.. You won't be asked nicely again."

The omega sighed and took a few more steps forward, "Right this way.." He spoke soft too the female before turning and walking back toward his den. Inside, there was a smallish bed made up of leaves and grass. "This is where you'll sleep.. You will be monitored everyday by me and our Warriors.." Branam spoke in a rather monotonous voice, it was quite obvious he didn't care for his packs ways. The more he talked, the more bland sounding his voice got. "If you try to escape, it's obvious that you will die.. You eat and drink only when told too by the alphas." Branam then just sighed and looked at the female after stating all of this, "Got it?" He asked, his face unamused.

After a moment, Branam just sighed and turned to face the exit of the den, laying down and putting his head on his front paws. As he laid down, his body was more prominant. He looked more muscular than he did whilst standing, and he looked like he ate properly.

The world around them was now silent, Branam knew he wasn't allowed to coversate with prisoners much, so, he wasn't going too. He feared the wrath that Jakop and Fantasia would bestow onto him if he didn't follow the rules.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us