Wolf Play : Wolf Pride x Ciarnait
Chatbox
 Whispering Rain
04:36:31 Whisp, Rain
River
I don't think so. I haven't gotten in trouble so far
 Black River
04:35:37 
That wouldn't violate the no interactions with an alternate account? Good to know if so!
 Whispering Rain
04:34:40 Whisp, Rain
River
Just beco.e friends with yourself
 Black River
04:34:15 
Question: Is there a way to link an alternate account to my main if I create one? (For easier access to it)
 Whispering Rain
04:32:58 Whisp, Rain
Pug
True. Maybe I will do that if I can figure it out.
 Purgatory
04:32:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
It couldn't hurt to add it even if it is already in there
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Wolf Pride x CiarnaitJuly 27, 2023 10:14 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Please dont post unless you are me or Ciarnait. But feel free to follow along!
Wolf Pride x CiarnaitJuly 29, 2023 10:03 AM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Hondo
Appearance: Credits: Pack King on WP, and Kique-Nordin @ patreon for lineart
Rifle-Custom-2.png
Crush: None
Mate: None
Pups: None
Wolf Pride x CiarnaitAugust 7, 2023 12:10 PM

LonelyVillianness

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Snow
Crush: None
Mate: None
Pups: One, Female, River, 8 months.
Appreance: (Not my art. Credit goes to the artist on DeviantArt named OneMinuteSketch, the drawing was made on the date of August 18, 2019! Here's the link if you bots wanna check my truth. https://www.deviantart.com/oneminutesketch/art/DotW-Motherhood-810164730
[Mod Edit: Removed for hotlinking and non-stock. Please make sure you upload images to a proper image hosting site like this one and have permission to use the image.]

Edited at August 7, 2023 12:39 PM by Evergreen
Wolf Pride x CiarnaitAugust 7, 2023 01:00 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo awoke with a wide yawn. His first morning as Alpha. He had been given the rank when the old Alpha stepped down to become an Elder. He got up and stretched. As tradition goes the new Alpha must find a mate within the next moon, or they cannot reign any longer. That would be Hondo's first priority, but other things needed to be done first, and hunting and border patrols needed to be set
He rose to his paws, and gave a long stretch before padding out into the morning light. He looked down at camp. The grass was wet from the morning dew, and a steady wind blew leaves into the camp's clearing. Five dens circled a huge center rock, and Hondo's den stood on a hill overlooking them. There was a Warriors den, the Pack's scouts and warriors, a Hunter's den, A nursery where new mothers slept with their pups, A Elders den, and a Medics den. The aroma of all the herbs and flowers made Hondo's nose twitch. He padded into the clearing, and almost at once his Warriors and Hunter's came out. They sat around the center rock as Hondo leaped onto it. "First," he said, standing on the rock, "I'd like to thank Achak for choosing me as the new Alpha." He saw a pair of golden eyes staring from the Elders den, and he blinked in approval. Hondo turned back to the pack. "Bidziil, Id like you and Sneaker to lead two hunting patrols, Sneaker to the north and Bidziil to the south. Then meet me back here for the evening Hunt." He turned to his warriors. "Sneaker and I will lead two separate Border Patrols. Sneaker, head towards the West, beware the foxes and loners, take Keme and Fighter with you. I will lead a patrol to the East, and Kuruk will join me. Bidziil, Sneaker, pick your Hunter's." He finished with a dismissing howl, and the pack got up to do their tasks. Hondo jumped off the rock and Kuruk was immediately at his side. "Lets go." He told him, and the pair ran off to patrol the East Border.
Wolf Pride x CiarnaitAugust 7, 2023 01:09 PM

LonelyVillianness

Darkseeker

Give Award
Snow was currently traveling East with her eight months pup, River. To get away from the other packs that had ran them off from their borders or either wounded Snow as she felt a claw mark on her left flank. She pushed her daughter with her nose to run faster. Snow picked up River in her mouth even though she was big enough to run, the loner mother didn't want her daughter to fall behind. The mother was very protective of her only pup, the father of her pup was a rogue. Snow was also running away from him. She looked around before gently putting River down as she pants heavily. "Momma?" River whimper out as she moved closer to her mother, scared. Snow bends her head as she nestled her. "Shhh, I got you, my dear." The mother made a promise to always protect her daughter even if it costs her life in return. Snow looked around trying to find anything to hide in, she noticed the scents of wildlife as well as the green lush grass, seeing different types of trees. The wind blowed through her white fur as she shields her daughter. Snow hopes that she wasn't near any pack borders, they were both hungry as can see from their ribs being seen.

Edited at August 7, 2023 01:10 PM by Ailella
Wolf Pride x CiarnaitAugust 7, 2023 01:31 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo pushed through yhe dense trees, sticks and thorns getting stuck in his black and brown brindle pelt. The sun was blocked by most trees, only letting in a couple rays. Making Hondo wa almost invisible. Kuruk followed closely behind, his ears perked for any loners or dangers. So far they only saw a young cougar, and easily scared it off. Suddenly a small came to him, a small he knew to well, a pups, and a young one too. He could also smell abother smell, with a hint of milk. A mother wolf. He looked down and saw two distinctive trails, a bigger sized paw print and a small one. He flicked an ear, and Kuruk was at his side in an instant. "Loners." Hondo said, "A mother and her pup." He could smell a distinctive smell. Fear. "We have to find them." Kuruk said, Hondo gave a nod, and they both padded off side by side after tye scent trail.
Wolf Pride x CiarnaitAugust 7, 2023 01:36 PM

LonelyVillianness

Darkseeker

Give Award
Snow ears flicked around as she gently picked up her pup as she moved towards a huge rock that she saw couple trees forward. She felt the blood trip from her flank as she finally realized that the pack wolf had clawed her deeply, which gave her a slight limp. She put River behind the rock as she sniffs the air, scenting nothing for now. But her loner instinct told her that something was heading in their direction, but she doesn't know what. She doesn't have enough milk to sustain her pup right now, her health isn't healthy either. But she least made ure her pup was properly taken care of before her. She licks her daughters darker fur.
Wolf Pride x CiarnaitAugust 7, 2023 01:55 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo started to smell blood, and the tracks on the mother wolf's trail were becoming uneven. The mother wolf seemed to be injured. "She's injured." Hondo told Kuruk and quickened his pace. The mother could be dead leaving the pup all alone. Worry filled his gut and Hondo's trot turned into a sprint. The scent stronger he slowed down, knowing they were nearby. A large boulder appeared behind a couple trees and Hondo swore he could hear a slight whining sound, belonging to the pup. He stepped closer, accidently stepping on a twig, making it snap, filling the silence in the cold air. Knowing he most likely blew his cover, he called out. "Hello?" He said, his voice booming in authority. "We can help, just come out from behind the boulder."
Wolf Pride x CiarnaitAugust 7, 2023 02:01 PM

LonelyVillianness

Darkseeker

Give Award
River was being licked by her mother, if her mom doesn't get help soon, she doesn't know what will happen to her. Snow stopped what sh was doing as she heard a snap of a branch, she sniffed the air. Scenting two males but their scent told her that they were pack. She heard one of them speak with authority. Snow gave a aggressive growl as she slowly came out, with her hackles raised as she felt River following close behind her. She sees two male wolves, when she fully came out from behind the huge rock. Even when she was basically corner, she will not go down without a fight. Snow growled showing her sharp fangs as she snap at the air. "Pack don't help the loners." Her voice was a bit weak but held strength. Her tail brushed her pups neck, in comfort.
Wolf Pride x CiarnaitAugust 7, 2023 02:06 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo's neck fur bristled, he wanted to return the aggressiveness, but he knew how protective mothers were over their pups. He lowered his head, showing he was not a threat. "We wont hurt you, we want to help." Her flank was starting to bleed heavily, and she seemed to start to tire out. Her pup, looking to be obly a couple months old, was cowering behind her mother in fear. "We wont hurt you, we will give you a place to stay, food to eat, and medical care. Just trust me."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us