Wolf Play : HazelDragonlove x Ciarnait (private role play)
Chatbox
 Black River
09:54:10 Lady Lynn
Where do I go to put a wolf up for sale?
 Stygian Forest
09:53:43 
Zeraphia

I'm still trying to beat 100 squirrels and now 50 squirrels. 5/50 on one and 55/100 for the other.
 Forgotten Memories
09:53:15 Ry/Ryder/Memories
DH is in the blood but black phase is no where 💀
 Luna🌕
09:53:07 Silver (She/her)
Keep or sell/retire? Idk if the value of melas changed when I was gone -Click- play -Click-
 Sanania
09:52:53 San, Sangria
Venus - I know the feeling now exponentially so. I knew I needed another folder to throw my studs in and then proceeded to buy two den expansions. Now I have 54 apples and cannot decide whether I want to make a custom come to life or hold off til later. I also would like to get a few of my wolves gear but can't decide on who to try to dress up first. :/
 Forgotten Memories
09:52:32 Ry/Ryder/Memories
Me: Breeds an Outstanding Precision to a Crushing Strength
Ms MaÂ’am: -WP Click-
produced a black phase and a dh 💀
 Zeraphia
09:52:20 Vah was attacked
Venus

Maybe a custom pelt or fancy gear?
 Zeraphia
09:52:04 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Prey is less abundant in winter. (Except for jungle, that one isn't affected, I think)
 Venus
09:50:35 
Now i'm not quite sure what to buy :">
 Venus
09:49:47 
This is why I'm always broke but oh well :>
 Stygian Forest
09:48:34 
Zeraphia

How so?
 Sanania
09:48:24 San, Sangria
Venus - I caved and bought some today as well
 Sanania
09:48:07 San, Sangria
These chipmunks are evading me my dudes. I get lucky if I even run into 1 on Level 9 Forest
 Zeraphia
09:47:56 Vah was attacked
Do it
 Venus
09:47:47 
I'm tempted to buy apples again.
 Zeraphia
09:47:43 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Ah good luck! Winter is such a rough time for BE training
 Stygian Forest
09:46:03 
Zeraphia

Thanks. Trying to get Vexara's BE up though.
 Zeraphia
09:44:43 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Nice!
 Stygian Forest
09:44:11 
Zeraphia

He's at Shake, right now.
 Transcendence
09:43:03 free palestine
Rest in poop my mom is at her abliest antics again and I only came out to check on my parrot lol. Anyways. Im slowly accidentally BEing my wolves while I explore. Until I find a BE trainer in these trying times lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Death Adder : -5
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   74 

HazelDragonlove x Ciarnait (private role play)July 21, 2023 10:27 AM

HazelDragonlove

Darkseeker

Give Award
Setting -
Cyber city
Plot -
An assassin falls in love with his boss
Characters -
Noah Ling - (Hazel's character)
Please don't respond to this role play unless you are me or Ciarnait
(To Ciarnait - subscribe to the thread and make your character sheet)

Edited at July 21, 2023 10:30 AM by HazelDragonlove
HazelDragonlove x Ciarnait (private role play)July 21, 2023 11:04 AM

HazelDragonlove

Darkseeker

Give Award

Noah Ling

Age - 26

Height - 6’3

Appearance -

[Mod Edit: Hotlinking, Copyrighted Character]

[Mod Edit: Hotlinking, Copyrighted Character]

Personality -

Noah isn't the best at communicating, he usually keeps to himself and doesn't let anyone get too close to him. He hates it when people don't understand him and what he's been through and usually gets stood up by people. He is usually known as the ‘Unknown’ or ‘assassin X’. He is very intimidating and most people are scared of him. He always gives off dark and lonely vibes. He shuts people out at times like if he's having a problem or doesn't understand something and gets frustrated.

He often is short tempered and will be on edge if you say something wrong. He does have tantrums and doesn't calm down until his moment is over. He is very quiet in public and lets everyone bully him and let's them call him names. He is popular and is accused of multiple crimes and murders. Fortunately for him, he's never been caught and the cyber city’s security isn't the best. He usually hangs around with the people he trusts the most which is his best buddy and sometimes his boss.

He is very feisty and will outrage someone. He really does try and calm himself down at times but he just can't help himself. If he has a problem, he usually gets drunk and passes out in clubs. He does often go to alcohol as a getaway for his problems. He is very closed minded and biased. He can be a bit flirty at times but is very rarely in the right mood to do so, he doesn't outright lie to everyone, more like he's mute during a crowd of people.

Background -

Noah grew up poor and didn't have the opportunity to live a better life as his parents were in a Mafias group. They were paid a lot but living dead in the center of the city costs a lot and it wasn't just Noah who his parents needed to take care of. He had a brother who was sick and they didn't have medical insurance so paying for the medicine was too much. Soon after Noah's brother died, he grew dark and wasn't social like the other kids his age. His childhood was a blur to him and he hated the fact that he had shitty parents. He started to grow some Independence when he was a teenager and moved out as soon as he turned 18. School sucked for him as people constantly bullied him, his grades weren't the best but he tried and that was all that he cared about. He didn't look back when he moved out, he didn't have a job and was homeless. He gave up in life but just as he was about to ruin himself, a strange person came up to him and offered him a job. Noah knew this was the opportunity of a new life, well just a new job. He quickly accepted the job and did everything his boss told him to do. Because in Noah's mind, his boss saved him and he would do anything to repay him.

Kin -

Annie - his mother (dead)

Jacob - his father (alive)

Roy - his older brother (dead)

Other -

N/A

Edited at August 4, 2023 03:04 PM by Evergreen
HazelDragonlove x Ciarnait (private role play)July 22, 2023 09:39 AM

LonelyVillianness

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Richard Akui
Height: 5'7
Appreance-
[Mod Edit: Hotlinking]
Personality:
Richard is very good at communicating with his men, as he needs to be socially involved in the cyber city. He as a unbothered attitude as his body radiate confidence while he as a sharp tongue and he will use it wisely with his organized mind. Rickard also doesn't have a filter as he will speak his mind out even if it does hurt that person verbally.
-
Richard is very guarded as he has weakness that he hides from view from everyone around him. He gives off a cold vibe with those eyes of his. He doesn't take shit from anyone as being a boss affects that, he learned to discipline his men when they are way out of line in their line of work. He does like to be around one person in his line of work.
-
Richard is has never been in any type of relationship as being a boss made him busy. He's neither flirtatious or drinks any alcohol. He does smoke occasionally whenever he's stressed out from something or someone. He also hides hidden throwing knives on his person, just in case.
Background:
Richard was very young when he was abandoned in the cyber city when he was only 15. He was sold when he was caught by people who sell teenagers for money. He was sold to someone that was not what they seem. Ever since then, he begins to train himself as he was done being toss around like he was nothing. He climb his way to the top when he had turned 20 years. As the years went by, he had made a organization of assassins, recruiting kids that were lost, used or even abandoned like himself, or even were kicked out from their place. He made sure that his laws were followed. Richard had found a man that was pitiful, who he took in and cared for him with a iron hand but he was a boss so he can't show any weaknesses to his assassin's and men.
Kin-
None
Other:
Richard wears dangling crystalized earrings.
Richard as scars on his chest/stomach. The scars came from either a knife, bullets or even other weapons.
Richard also has a huge tiger tattoo on his whole back. But he also as a snake tattoo around his neck.

Edited at August 4, 2023 03:05 PM by Evergreen
HazelDragonlove x Ciarnait (private role play)July 22, 2023 08:32 PM

HazelDragonlove

Darkseeker

Give Award

Noah Ling

The streets were quiet, a little too quiet for a cyber city. In the dark shadows behind the buildings and within the alleyways, a figure ran past the bar and down the old and run down buildings on the outskirts of town. He flew past each building within light speed as he finally approached his target. His golden eyes reflected across the ‘almost perfect and shiny’ building. The building was home to a family of 6 and with their dad being a millionaire, a home like this was very rare and beyond the price you would imagine. He glanced behind himself as his focus never left his target. He pulled out two half foot knives and ran past the target, stabbing him in the heart. A woman screamed as she ran around in front of the house, “Ryan!" The woman screamed as she dug into her pockets, finding a transparent phone and immediately calling the hospital. The dark figure rushed to get his knife out of the dead body and ran as fast as he could, the women could barely even see what just happened.

He ran past all the street lights and dark but huge neon lights on buildings. He hid his knives and went into a bar, in his mind, another mission complete. With his black mask and hoodie with baggy joggers. His fingerless black leather gloves were covering his scar on his palm. He looked mysterious in many ways and many feared him, “I'll take two shots." His voice was a British accent rather than an American voice, although he still had a low key voice. The bartender nodded and effortlessly put two shot glasses in front of him on the marble bar. He filled the two glasses of vodka. The figure drank them as he paid in cash and slammed it on the bar and left, a few people looked at him as if he was crazy or drunk.

He rushed back to his base, where his personal items were from his forgotten home. He left as soon as he could, he had shitty parents and was about to be kicked out but he left before they could do so. He grabbed some cold pizza before cleaning his knife from the blood. He didn't regret killing that person, in his mind, every rich person was an enemy. He growled slightly at the thought. He then sharpened his knives and put them away, under his couch cushions. The place he stayed wasn't terrible but it was nothing crazy. It was a studio room with a bed, a small tv, a sofa, and a mini fridge. No pantries, no kitchen. It had air conditioning, a bed, and a filter for the water, he had the bare minimum of everything. He glanced back at where his knives were hidden and decided to take them. After he got himself together, he left his place and ran past the streets, ignoring if he bumped into someone. He went down an alleyway and saw someone. His boss. He didn't take off his mask or lower his hoodie, instead he approached his boss with caution and took slow steps. He stopped when he was about three feet away from his boss, “The man is killed. Mission complete." He looked down at the floor, not daring to look up at his boss. He knew how paranoid the guy could get.

Edited at July 22, 2023 08:33 PM by HazelDragonlove
HazelDragonlove x Ciarnait (private role play)July 22, 2023 08:51 PM

LonelyVillianness

Darkseeker

Give Award
A man with a pair of crystalize earrings with short black hair was in a dark alleyway as he was waiting for one of his best assassins to complete their mission. When his ears heard slow quiet footsteps, as he turned his head a little making his earrings make a clinking noise from the had movement. As he heard a British accent knowing that his best assassin had completed his mission. The boss nodded his head as he turned his body to face the said assassin. His hands were in his leather jacket as he saw the assassin's head down. The voice of a cold Korean voice came out of the boss as he spoke. "Excellent work, Unknown. Your next assignment is a much higher target." He took out a thick folder from inside of his jacket once his hands were out, as he tossed it near the feet of Unknown, which had opened showing pictures of the target. "Kill the mother and the father." His voice was even colder.
HazelDragonlove x Ciarnait (private role play)July 22, 2023 08:57 PM

LonelyVillianness

Darkseeker

Give Award
A man with a pair of crystalize earrings with short black hair was in a dark alleyway as he was waiting for one of his best assassins to complete their mission. When his ears heard slow quiet footsteps, as he turned his head a little making his earrings make a clinking noise from the had movement. As he heard a British accent knowing that his best assassin had completed his mission. The boss nodded his head as he turned his body to face the said assassin. His hands were in his leather jacket as he saw the assassin's head down. The voice of a cold Korean voice came out of the boss as he spoke. "Excellent work, Unknown. Your next assignment is a much higher target." He took out a thick folder from inside of his jacket once his hands were out, as he tossed it near the feet of Unknown, which had opened showing pictures of the target. "Kill the mother and the father." His voice was even colder.
HazelDragonlove x Ciarnait (private role play)July 22, 2023 09:04 PM

HazelDragonlove

Darkseeker

Give Award

Noah nodded firmly as he took in the praise that his boss gave him. He watched the motion as his boss threw some papers, he slowly picked up the pieces of papers and studied the two faces of a mother and father. He nodded again at his boss and ran away within a flash. He ran past the lights of the buildings and past the rich apartments downtown. Streets were flooded with people as Noah rushed past them all, “Hey what the hell!? Watch what you are doing!" A man yelled at him as he kept running. He silently cursed at the man as he ran back to his secret lair. He slammed the papers on his desk, studying every inch of their faces. He looked through some more of the papers and saw where they lived, he knew that area. "Rich people.” He scoffed as he flung himself onto the couch, falling asleep. In the cyber city, it doesn't matter if it's day or night. The pollution filled the sky's, a bare minimum of the sun appears. He just wanted to complete the mission later, since he did just kill someone.

HazelDragonlove x Ciarnait (private role play)July 22, 2023 09:29 PM

LonelyVillianness

Darkseeker

Give Award
The boss watched Unknown leaving into the shadows as he turned his body back around, exiting from the other side of the dark alleyway. He walks towards his building that holds his men as he enters into the entrance. His guards keeping their heads down as he went into a elevator as he clicked the very bottom button that is the underground one. The doors closed as it begins to move down. He sighs out as he was finally alone leaning against the the bar.
HazelDragonlove x Ciarnait (private role play)July 23, 2023 07:55 AM

HazelDragonlove

Darkseeker

Give Award

A few hours past and Noah was still asleep, he got woken up by a rattling sound coming from the fridge and that alone made him on edge. He got up and looked at the mother and father one more time before grabbing his knives and going to where they live. It was a short run, although at this ‘time’ of day tons of people were out. He went the long way to avoid people and went through alleyways. Sure he bumped into people but all he did was curse at them silently in his mind. Once he reached his destination, he quickly examined the area. Two people were out in the backyard, if you even call it that. There isn't enough sunlight to produce grass at this time of the year. He put his mask on and noticed the two were his targets. He pulled out his knives, killing two people at the same time was a challenge but it wasn't anything Noah couldn't handle. He raced to their low fence and threw a knife at the women then quickly hopped over the fence and stabbed the man. He quickly got his knives out of the bodies as ran down the streets. He heard an ambulance and knew where they were going but he knew they were too late to save those people. He tugged a smile thinking about it as he went to the headquarters where his boss is and where all his men were. He quickly entered and scanned the room for his boss. After a few seconds he spotted him and walked over, until he was far enough so the boss could hear him. “The father and the mother are dead.” He kept his head down and looked at the floor. He never questioned why he was sent to kill these people but he wasn't going to ask his boss that question, at least not now.

HazelDragonlove x Ciarnait (private role play)July 23, 2023 08:59 AM

LonelyVillianness

Darkseeker

Give Award
The boss have been busy with his guards as he didn't need any but in the building that was his headquarters for the organization. Just then the boss heard Unknown speaking. He turned around seeing him with his head down. He nodded his head as he walks towards the talk man. "Follow me." His tone didn't have anything but a command. As he walks towards the elevator.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   74 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us