Wolf Play : Pink Floral Cavern X Ylva
Chatbox
 Luna🌕
12:38:42 Silver (She/her)
IÂ’m going to be so tired tomorrowÂ…
 Luna🌕
12:38:20 Silver (She/her)
Goodnight chat have a great sleep sleep is good sleep is yummy and I need brain cells no more Celsius for meeee
 Zeraphia
12:37:08 Vah the Ancient One
Mmh WP

Never

:D

It's Saturday tomorrow, I don't work, so I can sleep in!
 technoblade
12:36:57 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Doing good, just exploring a bit
 Nevermore.
12:35:12 Never/Nev
Hello Technition! How're you doing today?

I'm surprised to see you up this late Vah :o
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:35:10 
Vah
I did notice that. Very grateful for this community- everyone has been so nice so far!
 Continental Wolves
12:34:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mmm its just something I find annoying but its not a big deal, I may just be crabby right now since im tired
 technoblade
12:34:24 Lil Techy | Techno
i have so many party on coins
 technoblade
12:33:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Hey Nux ^^
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:32:43 Chat's snack
Heya, Techno 🤌🧂

Spoops 🫵 ^^
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:32:06 Chat's snack
Spoops

Me. I'm some people. It's a natural gift :3

(Do I need to accidentally pour hot sauce in someone's smoothie?)
 Zeraphia
12:31:58 Vah the Ancient One
Dark

XDD no worries at all! I find the more wolves you have in an explore group, seems to go better when trying to fight stuff.
 Zeraphia
12:31:26 Vah the Ancient One
I mean, does it really count as annoying if they are trying?
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:31:19 
Vah
See I think I got all the animals now... but now I have to go check again haha
 technoblade
12:31:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Oh boy, you okay?
 Continental Wolves
12:30:25 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Some people are so annoying without even trying e,e
 Zeraphia
12:30:15 Vah the Ancient One
Dark

XDD it can feel tedious at times that's for sure.

Just make sure to defeat all the enemies you come across (if it says "battle" it's an enemy)
 *Hollystar*
12:29:58 Holly
Starmutt
I was like "oh I'll keep this DH as my PVP wolf" and then he is like 5 and has not even 5 BE
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:28:57 
Vah
thank you! I'm kinda stuck in an explorer map right now
 Zeraphia
12:28:04 Vah the Ancient One
Dark

Explore is a great way to earn mushrooms, the Help section is your best friend and don't be afraid to ask questions / chat in the chat! Welcome aboard!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -4
Spotted Hyena : -3
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Pink Floral Cavern X YlvaJuly 20, 2023 01:28 AM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

Don't post here please.

Pink Floral Cavern X YlvaJuly 20, 2023 01:31 AM

Pink Floral Cavern

Darkseeker

Give Award
I am here!
Pink Floral Cavern X YlvaJuly 20, 2023 01:42 AM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yay! So character sheets ?
Pink Floral Cavern X YlvaJuly 20, 2023 01:47 AM

Pink Floral Cavern

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yes yes!! We can do a simple form like
Name
Appearance
Other
Less you wanna add to it
Pink Floral Cavern X YlvaJuly 20, 2023 01:54 AM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yeah that works. I might add a few categories. I think I already have a character in mind so I'll just use him and tweak it a lil :)
Pink Floral Cavern X YlvaJuly 20, 2023 02:00 AM

Pink Floral Cavern

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bet, I'll work on mine!! I have an idea as well
Pink Floral Cavern X YlvaJuly 20, 2023 02:33 AM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

Hélios Vieyra

Male | 17 | Human | Foreign Exchange Student

| Nickname(s) |

Lio - Pronounced like Leo

| Sexuality |

Gay - Not out

| Appearance |

My Boi

Helios stands at 6ft 1in. He is extremely fit. Lio's back muscles, biceps, chest, abdomen, quads, and calves are muscular and defined. His body resembles that of an upside down triangle. Broad shoulders and a slimmer waist. He has obvious veins that line his large hands and arms. His large hands are rough and calloused. Due to his Greek heritage, he is naturally a medium tan. The boy has clear, blemish free skin.

Helios' facial features are sharp and defined just like his body. He has hollow cheeks, paired with high cheek bones. His jawline sharp, with stubble. Having broken his nose on a few cases, leaves it slightly crooked. Before, he had a straight ethnic nose. His eyebrows are thick and angular, but have a good shape for his face. They also seem slightly unkempt. His eyes are rather hooded, which make him kind of intimidating. He has thick, long, curly lashes that line his hooded eyes. Having Greek in his blood, meant strong hair growth. The male has striking forest green eyes. He has rather plump rosy pink lips, for a male. Lio has very prominent dimples, but they seem to never see the light of day, as he doesn’t smile, or laugh.

| Personality |

Shy | Reserved |

| History |

Helio was born in Samothraki, Greece. A small island just off the coast of Greece. Growing up, all Lio knew was poverty. He was bounced around from the island to the mainland of Greece, Spain, Italy, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Ukraine, and his last destination Russia. At every country he arrived to he ended up staying with either extended family or "friends of the family." With each country came a new experience, either that be good or bad. Lio worked a wide range of odd jobs, some legal others not so legal. Each one left him with a new found skill. Most useless knowledge. Something he will never use in his life again.

Along with learning many new trades, Lio learned many languages. He wasn't fluent in most, but could get by with what he knew. He was only truly fluent in Greek, Romanian, Italian and Russian. Since he is fluent in Russian, understanding other Slavic languages such as Ukrainian, Slovak, Bulgarian, and Serbian were made easier to speak, as well as understand. However, as time passes his understanding of these languages dwindle. He does tend to practice his Greek and Russian though. Being tossed around from place to place, Lio never really got a sense of home. Only really sticking around at a location for a few years or even a few weeks.

His final destination was the United States, where he trying to learn English. Having only just arrived off the boat, his Greek accent has yet to leave his deep voice. The only way to truly describe Helio's wild life is to imagine living through 60 years worth of events in the mere 17 years he's been alive.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us