Zeraphia
12:18:30 Vah was attacked
Techno

Oooh I can't wait for the lore.

Mmh lore
 technoblade
12:18:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I think it was fit for him. Now I just gotta give him lore befitting the world I dropped him in.

Sal

One day he'll get art too
 Salom_
12:17:01 Sal, Salmon
Techno
Ooo nice! Equine adopts are always fun
 Zeraphia
12:16:49 Vah was attacked
:D

That--that makes a lot of sense now. I did not put two and two together--
 technoblade
12:16:23 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

Inspired by the person who created him
 Zeraphia
12:15:39 Vah was attacked
That's such a good name--I love it
 technoblade
12:15:00 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

New OC time :D
 Zeraphia
12:09:22 Vah was attacked
Goofy

Oh man. I hate trying to think of what I want for birthday/Christmas.

I never know what I want in general, a holiday isn't going to change it
 mission goofy
12:02:53 
fuck just got hit with the first "do you know what you want for your birthday" no i dont know i only just remembered it existed this morning when its like 2 weeks away 😭
 Nevermore.
11:57:10 Never/Nev
My dog is doing everyone he can to fit all 115 pounds of him onto the chair I'm sitting on. There must be a storm coming lmao
 Existence
11:55:17 Exist / Kuskyn
Lords above I came back to 18 game messages what on earth xD
 technoblade
11:50:50 Lil Techy | Techno
I got a conquer quest for jungle how fun
 mission goofy
11:45:36 
my hip Does Not Like Me right now ouch
 mission goofy
11:42:48 
finally home heehoo
 Destinations End
11:42:10 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey again
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Red
Just know one day you'll get something thrown back at you
 Red River Wolves
11:40:37 Redd Dead
Emmet,
What? I don't use them so they're just going to get stolen lol.
And I only had 11. I've been switching between jungle and tundra
 technoblade
11:39:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Damn they beat me to it ;-;
 Continental Wolves
11:38:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Red sent me 11 but id assume they have more
 Zeraphia
11:38:29 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Goodness gracious

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -4
Spotted Hyena : -3
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Scarecrxw X YlvaJuly 20, 2023 12:15 AM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

Please don't post here. Feel free to flow along! :)

Scarecrxw X YlvaJuly 20, 2023 12:23 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Skylar Ashton Jones
Sexuality:
Bisexual (has a preference for guys)
Personality

Skylar is very laid-back to new people but also is somewhat shy. He doesn't normally interact with people but when he does he's nice. He's recently not been feeling himself, his depression has taken over for the most part but he's trying. He's getting back into his old bad habits. Sky is really into horses, sports, art and music. He also loves cats and you can almost never catch him not having his earbuds in.

He is also kind of difficult when it comes to the emotional side of him. He either doesn't know how to communicate his feelings or he has outbursts. He tries not to let his emotions show or get the best of him. Once you are close to sky he will care for you so much and be loyal to you. His favourite sport is hockey and rugby, he plays in a team for both. His jersey number for both is 19. He loves when people he cares about watch his games. He also is very talented when it comes to art, he also just likes it. He has a cat named Felix, he's a brown Maine coon so he's really fluffy. Sky adores him. His music taste varies so it's hard to say what he listens to. But music is one of the few things that keep him going.

Sky hates cocky people, he also hates stubborn people even though he may be a bit stubborn himself. He likes being shown he's appreciated by people he gets into relationships with. His love language is either physical touch or words of affirmation. He also likes spending a lot of time with his s/o but he also likes his alone time. He is more of an introvert but is outgoing when it comes to things he loves. When it comes to intimate relationships once he's close enough he will show that person parts of him nobody else sees. He will get really comfortable with that person and feel safe around them. He's also very wary about relationships because of past relationships, so you have to show him that he can trust you.

Appearance:

Cant figure out how to put image without the link so here. https://postimg.cc/yJszR15B

Skylar looks very down/angry most of the time but that's just his resting face. His eyes are a beautiful green and they look great on his paleish skin. His dark circles under his eyes make him look like he doesn't sleep at all, which is true his sleep schedule is terrible. He also has a snake bite on the opposite side of his nostril piercing (his nose is a nose silver nose ring instead of that stud), a septum and his right eyebrow done. He also has a couple tattoos done. One for his dad, his dad sadly passed away around a year ago. Its on the inside of his elbow. Its the date of his death. He also has a heart done on his left middle finger knuckle. Hes always stood out because of the way he looks and dresses, but he likes how he looks for the most part. He just wanted people to accept him for him. Sky dresses usually in black and very bland colours, because he doesnt really like bright colors. He usually wears graphic/band tshirts or hoodies and some jeans/cargo pants or sweats. He mostly wears what hes comfortable in. Oh and both his ears are stretched to 00g and he wears black tunnels.

Strengths:

Active || Admirable || Loyal || Caring || Sweet || Passionate || Cooperative

Weaknesses:

Shyness || Public speaking || Jealous || Violent/Aggressive when provoked || Paranoid || Stuborn || Forgiving

Small backstory:

He grew up with his father, mother and sister. His sister is older by 5 years so she moved out a bit ago. He was and still is pretty close to his sister. Her name is aliyah. His dad was never the best dad, he never supported Sky and when he found out Sky liked boys too he freaked. Let's just say it was not good. He then got depressed and thought he wasn't worthy of anything. He still loved his dad seeing as that he's very forgiving. His dad then soon passed away once they rebuilt their relationship. Sky didn't know how to feel. He knew he had to be strong for his mom. His sister never came to the funeral or back home. Mom hated her for that, but their father was never good to both of them.

Interests/Likes
Hockey, lacrosse, art, music, cats, the smell of rain. He also likes feeling close to someone, both emotionally and physically.
Dislikes:
Dogs, school, people.
Other:
Hes a mama's boy, his mom always supported him.
Image credits - mochiibon picrew

Edited at July 20, 2023 12:27 AM by Scarecrxw
Scarecrxw X YlvaJuly 20, 2023 01:13 AM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

Hélios Vieyra

Male | 20 | Human

| Nickname(s) |

Lio - Pronounced like Leo

| Sexuality |

Bi

| Appearance |

My Boi

Standing at a towering height of 6ft 5in, Helio views the world quite differently. Meaning he sees the tops of just about everyone's head. He is extremely fit, as working out is his addiction. Call him a narcissist. For this reason, Lio's back muscles, biceps, chest, abdomen, quads, and calves are muscular and defined. His body resembles that of an upside down triangle. Broad shoulders and a slimmer waist. He has obvious veins that line his large hands and arms. His large hands are rough and calloused. Due to his Greek heritage, he is naturally a medium tan. The man has clear, blemish free skin.

Helios' facial features are sharp and defined just like his body. He has hollow cheeks, paired with high cheek bones. His jawline sharp, with stubble. Having broken his nose on a few cases, leaves it slightly crooked. Before, he had a straight ethnic nose. His eyebrows are thick and angular, but have a good shape for his face. They also seem slightly unkempt. His eyes are rather hooded, adding to his intimidating looks. He has thick, long, curly lashes that line his hooded eyes. Having Greek in his blood, meant strong hair growth. The male has striking fiery amber eyes. The type that strikes fears into ones heart. He has rather plump rosy pink lips, for a male. Lio has very prominent dimples, but they seem to never see the light of day, as he doesn’t smile, or laugh.

Lio has a full head of jet black hair. Although it does tend to fall into his eyes. He has his nose and ear lobes pierced. He has a few piercings done on his ears and usually keeps gold jewelry in. He has many scars that litter his skin, as well. The most obvious one is the scar like slash that goes over his left eye. It cuts into his left eyebrow, leaving a scar instead of where his hair is suppose to grow. He tends to wear three gold rings and a gold necklace with a unique symbol.

| Personality |

The male is very reserved. Likes keeping to himself, but not the head down kind. He'll be an asshole right out the gates. Even to complete strangers and completely unprovoked. He doesn't care who he pisses off, as he's quite arrogant and will take on just about anyone. Doesn't matter if they are triple his size. Although, it does help being a bit of a giant as there aren't many out there that are larger than him. Lio's a bit of a narcissist and will use his skills and good looks to his advantage. He's extremely good at reading people. He knows he intimidates people.

Many factors of his life have made him emotionless and numb. Numb to death, misery, torture, whatever it was, it simply made no effect on him. If he ignored the problem long enough maybe it would go away. The male has a hard time expressing anything at all, other than anger of course. He lives everyday with a deep scowl plastered on his handsome features. At times it seems the male is incapable of smiling or laughing.

| Strengths |

- Physical strength

- His determination/Hard worker

- Hand to hand combat

- Versatile

- Confidence

| Weaknesses |

- Is reckless the majority of the time

- His stubbornness/won't ask for help

- Has PTSD that can be triggered at times

- Lacks patience

- Inability to work with others

| Likes |

- Drinking/Smoking

- Working out

- Sweets

- Adrenalin inducing activities

- Working with his hands

| Dislikes |

- Mess/Clutter (Kind of OCD)

- Overly bubbly people

- Others complaining or whining

- The heat

- Gifts/Surprises

| History |

Helio was born in Samothraki, Greece. A small island just off the coast of Greece. Growing up, all Lio knew was poverty. He was bounced around from the island to the mainland of Greece, Spain, Italy, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Ukraine, and his last destination Russia. At every country he arrived to he ended up staying with either extended family or "friends of the family." With each country came a new experience, either that be good or bad. Lio worked a wide range of odd jobs, some legal others not so legal. Each one left him with a new found skill. Most useless knowledge. Something he will never use in his life again.

Along with learning many new trades, Lio learned many languages. He wasn't fluent in most, but could get by with what he knew. He was only truly fluent in Greek, Romanian, Italian and Russian. Since he is fluent in Russian, understanding other Slavic languages such as Ukrainian, Slovak, Bulgarian, and Serbian were made easier to speak, as well as understand. However, as time passes his understanding of these languages dwindle. He does tend to practice his Greek and Russian though. Being tossed around from place to place, Lio never really got a sense of home. Only really sticking around at a location for a few years or even a few weeks.

His final destination was the United States, where he then learned English. Having only just arrived off the boat, his Greek accent has yet to leave his deep voice. The only way to truly describe Helio's wild life is to imagine living through 60 years worth of events in the mere 17 years he's been alive.

Scarecrxw X YlvaJuly 24, 2023 05:20 AM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

The city sounds brought comfort to the large male. Much better than pure quiet. Currently, he was paralleled parked on the side of the narrow street. The engine in his patrol car was shut off. His driver side window was cracked open. A cigarette between his plump lips. His amber eyes glued to the computer screen in his patrol car. Lazily, he typed up a few phrases into his computer. So far it was a quiet shift, nothing eventful just yet. Although, knowing this part of town something would come up. This area kept him busy at work.

Removing the cigarette from his lips he held it slightly out the open window. Tapping the end of it on the glass. Today he didn't have a partner in the squad car with him. Meaning he had to entertain himself with downtime. He peaked up through his shades, as the passing car blared their horn. He watched the car for a moment, before losing interest. It wasn't worth his time.

(Sorry short >.<)

Scarecrxw X YlvaJuly 24, 2023 12:27 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(lets say this is in the am okay so like maybe 5 am, still a little dark.)

It was not just any regular day for Sky, he felt different. There was just something off about him. He grabbed a bag containing stuff he would need. He then left his house, making his way to his old house, where he lived with his dad before he passed. He stared at the house for a split second before pouring gasoline all around it and without any hesitation he threw a lit match on the ground. He watched as the house burned down in flames, it was an old house, mostly made from wood so it burned quicker. He then looked at one of the windows as the light turned on, his eyes widened before he made out a silhouette, making him panic. He turned out and started to run without looking back.

Sky ran and ran and ran and ran till he couldn't. He made it pretty far, enough to feel just a bit of ease. Fuck, I'm going to jail. His heart sped up as he felt it everywhere. He then took deep breathes as he grabbed the evidence from his bag. He had led the gasoline there, and since it was empty he had just thrown it on the ground but he still had the matches. How would anyone even know it's him... They will find out eventually.

Scarecrxw X YlvaJuly 27, 2023 04:45 AM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

Just then as the large male blew a puff of smoke out the wind, a call came in. The dispatcher was quick to give the details. It was a vague call, how they always are. They never have details of what they are dealing with until one actually gets there. She only said there was a fire that broke out at a house. Tossing his cigarette out the window, he closed it. Starting the car up, he lit up the lights. Announcing people to get out of his way.

The address was already plugged into his system. Following the GPS, he raced through the streets. Seeing as it was five in the morning there wasn't too many cars out and about, blocking the roads. He drove fast, but it was smooth. The location wasn't too far. It was just outside the city. Arriving at the location, he pulled in to find a fire truck and a few other squad cars at the location. A few of the fire men had the hose facing the burning building trying to put the fire out. Shutting the car off, Hélios stepped out. Walking towards the other policemen, he quickly joined the conversation. There wasn't much the police could do in this situation.

Scarecrxw X YlvaJuly 27, 2023 05:48 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Shit, what did I do..." Those words kept playing in Sky's head as he sat on the ground. He held his face in his head and started to breathe faster. "Fuck." His voice was breathy and quick. He then took some deep breaths to calm himself. He rummaged through his bag frantically to see what he had packed. He has most essentials to survive but he would end up needing to go to the store. With his hands shaking he grabbed a water bottle, taking a sip. Thankfully he had some money to spare, although he would get caught eventually. He finally looked back, seeing the black smoke way far in the distance, emerging above the trees. I hope nobody died.
Scarecrxw X YlvaJuly 27, 2023 11:53 PM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

"Any causalities?" One cop asked, as we watched the fire engulf the home. "One. The little girl. I don't think shes going to make it." One cop spoke up. That earned a few reactions from his fellow coworkers, but Hélios face remained blank. That was the hard part about his job. The countless deaths. Of people they couldn't save. "Do we have any suspects yet?" This time Hélios spoke up. His tone was firm. One of them shook their heads. "The investigation begins as soon as the fire is contained." Hélios nodded in understanding.

What monster would do that? Harming a family like that. What could they have possibly done to this person that would make them do that? A part of him couldn't wait to put the asshole in cuffs and throw him in jail. Teach him a lesson. Hélios watched as the firemen continued their work. EMS was here before he arrived and was attending to the family. He could see the little girl on the stretcher. She looked unresponsive. He shook his head slightly, dragging his gaze away. His amber eyes matched the wild fire in front of him. He scanned the woods for any movement.

Scarecrxw X YlvaJuly 28, 2023 12:16 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky watched the fire, just sitting there in the woods. He wasn't close enough for anybody to see him and he wasn't close enough to see anyone there, if there were cops he wouldn't know. Dark smoke then wandered above the tree, Firefighters must be there now Sky thought as he slowly stood up. He zipped up his bag and threw it over his shoulder. I need to get out of here.
He started walking deeper into the forest, if he had gone the other way that would be towards his town. He doesn't know where he's heading, nor how he will survive but he can't go home. He took deep breathes while walking, trying to think of where to go. He has a friend in the next town over, maybe if he stays there a couple of days then dips that will give him a head start. And so he continued to walk.
Scarecrxw X YlvaJuly 28, 2023 12:54 AM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

Hélios worked a lot. Any chance to pick up over time he would jump at it. Hélios was decked out in his uniform. Which was all black. His top was a short sleeve button up. However, the uniforms never fit correctly. It was somewhat loose around his stomach, but it was tight around his arms and shoulders. His bullet proof vest decorated his muscular chest. His gun holstered to his hip. He had a sleeve of tattoos decorating his right arm.

Pulling into a small market parking lot, he shut his squad car off. He sighed, as he climbed out his car. He was on his lunch break. Well, as much as a break it could be. If a call came in that meant break time was over. Wearing his shades, he slide them off as he entered the cool store. It wasn't too busy. A few people here and there shopping around. Immediately, the feel of the store changed as he stepped inside. The man was intimidating. He was a giant of a man. The uniform added to it as well. Everyone was afraid of authority.

A scowl played on his handsome features as he grabbed a basket. He wandered the aisles, looking for a few pick items. Placing his basket, down he grabbed an item. Reading off the label.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us