Luna🌕
12:46:09 Silver (She/her)
New wish! Check it out itÂ’s part of my pack goal
 Luna🌕
12:38:42 Silver (She/her)
IÂ’m going to be so tired tomorrowÂ…
 Luna🌕
12:38:20 Silver (She/her)
Goodnight chat have a great sleep sleep is good sleep is yummy and I need brain cells no more Celsius for meeee
 Zeraphia
12:37:08 Vah the Ancient One
Mmh WP

Never

:D

It's Saturday tomorrow, I don't work, so I can sleep in!
 technoblade
12:36:57 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Doing good, just exploring a bit
 Nevermore.
12:35:12 Never/Nev
Hello Technition! How're you doing today?

I'm surprised to see you up this late Vah :o
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:35:10 
Vah
I did notice that. Very grateful for this community- everyone has been so nice so far!
 Continental Wolves
12:34:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mmm its just something I find annoying but its not a big deal, I may just be crabby right now since im tired
 technoblade
12:34:24 Lil Techy | Techno
i have so many party on coins
 technoblade
12:33:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Hey Nux ^^
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:32:43 Chat's snack
Heya, Techno 🤌🧂

Spoops 🫵 ^^
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:32:06 Chat's snack
Spoops

Me. I'm some people. It's a natural gift :3

(Do I need to accidentally pour hot sauce in someone's smoothie?)
 Zeraphia
12:31:58 Vah the Ancient One
Dark

XDD no worries at all! I find the more wolves you have in an explore group, seems to go better when trying to fight stuff.
 Zeraphia
12:31:26 Vah the Ancient One
I mean, does it really count as annoying if they are trying?
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:31:19 
Vah
See I think I got all the animals now... but now I have to go check again haha
 technoblade
12:31:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Oh boy, you okay?
 Continental Wolves
12:30:25 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Some people are so annoying without even trying e,e
 Zeraphia
12:30:15 Vah the Ancient One
Dark

XDD it can feel tedious at times that's for sure.

Just make sure to defeat all the enemies you come across (if it says "battle" it's an enemy)
 *Hollystar*
12:29:58 Holly
Starmutt
I was like "oh I'll keep this DH as my PVP wolf" and then he is like 5 and has not even 5 BE
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:28:57 
Vah
thank you! I'm kinda stuck in an explorer map right now

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -4
Spotted Hyena : -3
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

FrostyHills X YlvaJuly 19, 2023 03:25 AM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

Please dont post. Feel free to read along though.

FrostyHills X YlvaJuly 19, 2023 03:38 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Description: Brunette with an hourglass figure, some women described her figure as having “child-bearing hips with a small stomach and a decent chest”. She had longer legs than normal as she has the legs of someone who should be over 6ft but her torso is quite short and meant to be on the body of someone who is 5ft. She has scars of all kinds running along her entire back and partially on her hips.

Name: Josselyn Boroquen (Pronounced: Boar-oc-when)

Height: 5’6”

Father: Gabrian Boroquen 6’5”

Mother: Elizabeth Tillot 5’3” (deceased)

Siblings: Jereminum Boroquen 6’3 (older brother)

Personality: She is quiet and well-kept. normally she can be found quietly reading a book, or cooking and planning for a meal. She is quite jumpy and normally hides at the first sound or sign of aggression.

Likes: lilac flowers, strawberries, potatoes, books, painting, peace, and quiet, thunder and lightning when it rains.

Dislikes: arguing, loud crashes, messing up

Backstory: As a girl she loved playing in the mud and roughhousing with the boys, proving to them that she was just as tough if not tougher. That changed when her mother died and it was up to her father to raise her. She was abused and forced to become a lady, if she didn't behave she wouldn't eat either. She bore scars on her back from when she would get beaten for trying to run as a child. Now she is traumatized and becomes scared at the first loud voice, immediately wanting to hide; afraid the anger will get taken out on her. The only loud sound that comforts her is the rain and thunder, as they block out all the other sounds.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited at July 19, 2023 04:05 AM by Frostyhills24
   FrostyHills X YlvaJuly 19, 2023 04:24 AM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

Hélios Vieyra

Male | 20 | Human

| Nickname(s) |

Lio - Pronounced like Leo

| Sexuality |

Heterosexual

| Appearance |

Standing at a towering height of 6ft 5in, Helio views the world quite differently. Meaning he sees the tops of just about everyone's head. He is extremely fit, due to his military work. Lio's back muscles, biceps, chest, abdomen, quads, and calves are muscular and defined. His body resembles that of an upside down triangle. Broad shoulders and a slimmer waist. He has obvious veins that line his large hands and arms. His large hands are rough and calloused. He is naturally a medium tan. The man has clear, blemish free skin.

Helios' facial features are sharp and defined just like his body. He has hollow cheeks, paired with high cheek bones. His jawline sharp, with stubble. Having broken his nose on a few cases, leaves it slightly crooked. Before, he had a straight ethnic nose. His eyebrows are thick and angular, but have a good shape for his face. They also seem slightly unkempt. His eyes are rather hooded, adding to his intimidating looks. He has thick, long, curly lashes that line his hooded eyes. Having Greek in his blood, meant strong hair growth. The male has striking fiery amber eyes. The type that strikes fears into ones heart. He has rather plump rosy pink lips, for a male. Lio has very prominent dimples, but they seem to never see the light of day, as he doesn’t smile, or laugh.

Lio has a full head of jet black hair. His hair texture being soft waves. His hair is shoulder length, even a little longer than that. He usually puts half of it up in a messy man bun, but a few strands tend to fall out and into his eyes. He has many scars that litter his skin, as well. The most obvious one is the scar like slash that goes over his left eye. It cuts into his left eyebrow, leaving a scar instead of where his hair is suppose to grow.

| Personality |

The man is very reserved. Likes keeping to himself, but not the head down kind. He'll be an asshole right out the gates. Even to complete strangers and completely unprovoked. He doesn't care who he pisses off, as he's quite arrogant and will take on just about anyone. Doesn't matter if they are triple his size. Although, it does help being a bit of a giant as there aren't many out there that are larger than him. Lio's a bit of a narcissist and will use his skills and good looks to his advantage. He's extremely good at reading people. He knows he intimidates people.

Many factors of his life have made him emotionless and numb. Numb to death, misery, torture, whatever it was, it simply made no effect on him. If he ignored the problem long enough maybe it would go away. The male has a hard time expressing anything at all, other than anger of course. He lives everyday with a deep scowl plastered on his handsome features. At times it seems the male is incapable of smiling or laughing.

| Strengths |

- Great soldier

- Physical strength

- His determination/Hard worker

- Versatile

- Confidence

| Weaknesses |

- Is reckless the majority of the time

- His stubbornness/won't ask for help

- Has PTSD that can be triggered at times

- Lacks patience

- Inability to work with others

| Likes |

- Drinking

- Training

- Sweets

- Adrenalin inducing activities

- Working with his hands

| Dislikes |

- Mess/Clutter (Kind of OCD)

- Overly bubbly people

- Others complaining or whining

- The heat

- Gifts/Surprises

| History |

Edited at July 19, 2023 04:43 AM by Ylva
FrostyHills X YlvaJuly 19, 2023 05:26 AM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

Only a few more hours and the troops would be home. Exhaustion was eating away at the soldiers, as well as their war horses. Their hoof beats echoed off the trees, as they continued down the path with determination. At the front of the large group was none other than the general, Hélios Vieyra. The burly male was rather young for such a title. Although, it was well deserved, as he'd earned it through hard work and dedication. Some people would say it was because his father carried the title before him. Except being a General of an army of this scale was not easily earned.

Not a word was spoken among the soldiers as they trekked on. Hélios was cloaked in a black, thick fur coat, the hood pulled over his head. A few strands of his black hair plastered to his wet forehead. A large sword was strapped to his hip. His large gloved hands held on tightly to the reins of his war horse. The horse being equally as large as the rider above. It's coat pitch black.

Once Hélios resolved the "mishap" that surfaced a few towns over, he made the decision of making the trip back home in as little time as possible. It was pushing the soldiers to their limits, but they wanted to get back home as quickly as possible as well. They were taking shorter breaks, and less breaks in general. Although, the troops were miserable. The few hours left would mean they would have to march fourth in the pouring rain. From the looks of the darkening sky, possible thunderstorms too.

There was a tradition usually held for arriving soldiers. Even if they weren't arriving from war, but anything that called for a large number of troops to be sent off. Citizens of the large city gathered near the entrance, patiently awaiting the troops arrival. Wives waiting for their husbands. Children waiting for their fathers. And so on. The King even waited, but not for the same reason the families waited. He wanted a report from the General. Making sure the job was done quickly and correctly.

Edited at July 20, 2023 01:52 AM by Ylva
FrostyHills X YlvaJuly 20, 2023 03:08 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

+ Josselyn - 1st Person +

I prepared the house knowing he would be back, I didn't really have to clean, as it was the maids' job. I normally sat and read, cooked, and took care of the small garden I had in the sunroom. My favorite flower was the dwarf lilac bush I kept a tray under for when it wilted. The hanging rosemary bushes draped along the walls were my second favorite; they were many different colors but pink was my favorite of all the bushes.
I hadn't seen Hélios since the day we got married in private, and that exact same day he left to go fight. I heard he is a general now, but I only knew because the other ladies talked about it. He never bothered to send letters, or if he did they never made it home. I could feel my anxiety rising, I didn't know if he had changed from when he was a child. I could only hope he was more responsible. If he ends up causing harm like my father did then I might just end it altogether. I could not bare with that for the rest of my life, and if I was to bare children I would not want them to go through it either.
I grabbed my umbrella after tying the boots on my feet. The ground was slightly muddy as it had been raining all week and the thunderstorms were non-stop. It was a miracle that they stopped right before they were supposed to arrive.
I quickly made my way to go greet him, the bottom half of the dress I wore was designed with his house colors so he could identify me in the crowd. My folded umbrella was in one hand while my fan was in the other as I made my way toward the crowd. I knew where to wait, as I would wait near the front since he was high-ranked.
If it started to rain and thunder most would probably rather go home, but I would stay, as it would just comfort me. After all, it was nature blocking out all the other sounds that didn't want to be heard
------------------------------------------------
I'm fighting sleep right now just warning you so I probably won't be on much longer.
FrostyHills X YlvaJuly 20, 2023 04:09 AM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

The large man bursted out the thick treeline. A sea of soldiers following closely behind him. A deep scowl played on his handsome features. Amber eyes trained on the large iron gates of the city. The gates were wide open, people gathered around just outside the gates. He couldn't make anyone out just yet, they were still too far away. Just seeing those familiar great walls gave Hélios a new found burst of energy. He gave the large black stallion the cue to break out in a hard gallop. The soldiers glanced at their General, quickly picking up their own pace to catch up.

The King, Queen, and their entourage stood in the middle of the large group. Hélios own father was even there, but that was expected as his father retired his General position to become the King's second in command. The King requested his father, so it was the right thing to do. His mother stood next to his father, as well as his three younger siblings. His fiery amber eyes dragged over the crowd. How could he have forgotten. His wife, Josselyn. Stood with his family. His jaw clenched tightly.

The marriage. Suppose he was doing something much more important, that he forgot. He's a married man now. Not all the blame could be put on him though. Everything happened so fast. Hell, he didn't even want this marriage. He was young and didn't want to be tied down. He barely knew the woman. Well, he knew of her, but not personally. Mostly it was just gossip from the nosey women in the city. He was aware that she came from a rich family as well. The Boroquens. A well known family, had some pull in politics, but nothing like the Vieyra's.

If he was being honest with himself, he loathed the woman. Although, he knew it wasn't her fault. This marriage was forced on the young couple, but just because they were married didn't mean he would treat her like his wife. Of course, in public settings he'd hit the switch. Last thing he wanted to do was piss off his father and potentially lose his new found title.

Hélios reached the crowd, yanking the reins back, the stallion halted abruptly. The line of troops following his same actions. The King stepped forward greeting him. "General." His voice gruff. "I assume your men are tired. I wont hold you any longer. I do expect a full report from you, General." His voice held authority. Just as quickly as he arrived, the King swiveled on his heels and began pushing through the crowd.

Men began running into the crowd, hugging and kissing their loved ones. Hélios mother smiled sweetly at him. His amber eyes sweeped over the group. His eyes landing once more on his wife. He took in her outfit. A dress, the bottom a deep blood red color. The same color that matched his house colors. A few gold intricate designs danced around the red. Swiftly stepping off the large horse, he walked over to his family. His siblings ran forward first, his youngest brother hugging his legs. His two sisters quickly included themselves. "Lio!" He heard his sister say, as she buried her face in his cloak. He patted their backs, but a smile did not reach his face.

"Now, now let your brother have some space." His mother scowled slightly. The three quickly unstuck themselves from their beloved brother. Hélios gave a curt nod to his father and mother. While his siblings suffocated him with hugs, he took a few peaks at his new wife. It felt odd even saying that. Taking a few long strides he stopped in front of his wife. He stared down at her, an intimidating scowl played on his features. Without saying a word, he pulled her in for a hug. Pressing her firmly against him, muscular arms wrapped around her small waist. He rested his head on hers. She felt so small in his arms. He figured this would catch her off guard, but he had to keep up public appearances.

_________

Sameee, I got one eye open XD Also I suck at playing the King

FrostyHills X YlvaJuly 20, 2023 05:11 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

I watched as he approached everyone, he noticed me but didn't keep his eyes on me for long. I just stared at the ground while he did all the formalities with his parents and siblings. I only prayed that it would start raining as I could feel my heart racing. 'what if he didn't like how I decorated the house, most of the decorations are based on his family colors.' 'what if he doesn't like how I dressed to come to greet him?' 'What if he doesn't like my small window room and wants to get rid of it to put something else there?' the thoughts swirled through my mind but that all stopped once I saw feet in front of me. I looked up at him and I could feel my heart race, My first worry was that he was going to strike me in public. My father never did it with others around unless they were family friends.
When he opened his arms I flinched heavily and almost stepped back. I quickly remembered that if I did I would always get hurt more than originally intended. Instead of striking me, he hugged me, and only then I realized I was shaking. I hugged him back, it was awkward because I hadn't gotten them since my mother passed away. Even my brother looked down on me, but he never hit me. I would only hope it was because he at least had some dignity and refused to hit a woman or girl without a good reason.
I was tempted to cry as it could easily be played off as I missed him a lot, but he would know that wasn't it. I still felt one tear fall down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away, not wanting it to be seen.
FrostyHills X YlvaJuly 27, 2023 02:56 AM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

Hélios thick brows pulled together in slight confusion. Did she flinch? Was he that intimidating? Or maybe she just didn't like how dirty he was. The rain turned the dirt path into mud, and with the horses galloping it must have covered him in mud. He tried to ignore her odd reaction, as he hugged her close. Even surprised when she hugged him back. Part of thought it would be one sided.

Now she was shaking? What was going on with her? There was no way she was emotional about his arrival. They barely knew each other. Finally, he pulled away, keeping his hands on her slender shoulders. He took in her facial features. Maybe she was cold. Unclipping his heavy cloak, he pulled it off and laid it over her shoulders. Leaving him in just his black tunic and trousers. Clipping it on her, so it wouldn't fall off, he pulled the hood up over her head. He glanced around at the people standing around. People who were watching quickly adverted their gaze. He motioned for them to get going. "Come on." He muttered. His voice was deep and velvety.

He wanted nothing more than to bath after being away for months. The right thing to do would be to go to the King and give report, but thats not what he wanted to do right now. The crowd quickly parted, as he made his way through. His stride quick. He half expected his wife to keep up with him.

Coming from a rich family came with perks. Hélios had his own home that was rather on the larger side. It was fully staffed with maids, cooks and such. The house was three stories, with plenty of extra rooms.

The walk to his home wasn't too bad. Seeing as he was determined to get home he made the walk quicker. Stepping into his home, he was greeted by one of the staff. The woman bowed, "Welcome home, my Lord." The woman said, eager to please her employer. He nodded in response. "Get a bath ready for me will you." He quickly brushed past, making his way to his room.

FrostyHills X YlvaJuly 27, 2023 11:34 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

When he pulled back he left his hands on my shoulder’s for a moment before reaching to take off his cloak. I did my best not to panic, trying to think of what he was doing. But when he pulled the cloak over my head and put it onto my shoulders I managed to keep my mouth closed and not let it fall open. He put the hood up as well even, he must have thought I was cold. At least he was considerate enough to do that, it was a kindness I was not used to.

“Thank you,” I said before he said to follow. I kept up right behind him, the fear of getting yelled at if I strayed too far behind was big. My father would always mistake me for being slow in an attempt to run away, thinking I was looking for an opening to bolt.

The rain started to fall and I relaxed a bit, ‘the thunder would soon follow after’ I thought in my head as I followed him into the house. We barely stepped in and the first sound of lightning could be heard, echoing off the buildings. I completely relaxed, letting out a sigh of relief before removing the cloak. I hung the cloak so it could dry off, or so the maids could wash it. I would normally do it myself, but I feared I would get yelled at if I messed up.

I noticed the maids paid little to no attention to me, other than making sure I was in good health. Their focus was on Hélios, I didn't mind it though. For once the attention wasn't on me. But the maids even often avoided my little window room, knowing that is where I was most days. I always managed to notice it was never not clean in the morning, meaning it was being cleaned and someone came inside to clean it.

I remembered that I wanted to ask Hélios if I could cool for him. A pork roast was always what I was praised the most for in my cooking. I tried to catch Hélios before he made it to his bedroom, “Hélios,” I said trying to get his attention “I wanted to make you a pork roast for when you returned, but I didn’t know if you would want to eat my cooking instead of the maids, so I just waited. I will make it tomorrow for dinner if you want me to cook it,” I said keeping my eyes down, knowing better than to look him in the eyes. He was a general after all, I am merely his wife and my only purpose is to bear children. There are maids to do all the chores and when children came along there would probably even be a special teacher to teach them as well.

FrostyHills X YlvaJuly 27, 2023 11:32 PM

Ylva

Darkseeker

Give Award

With the short amount of time he's spent with his wife, he's noticed a few things about her. She seems very timid. Barely speaking a word to him at times. It reminded him of a well behaved child. He wasn't the biggest fan of it. It didn't feel like they were a married couple. When he thought of a happily married couple, he thought of his own parents. They were happy and invested in each others lives. Hell, it felt as though his mother wore the pants in their marriage. Then again he couldn't blame her. They were still strangers to each other. A conversation went both ways. So maybe he was to blame as well.

He paused as he heard his name being called. It wasn't the maid. He turned to face his wife. He gazed at her as she spoke. He noticed she wouldn't look him in the eyes. Her gaze casted down to the ground. "Why not cook it tonight." He stated. Yes, the male could be picky about what he ate, but if she was offering to make him something he wouldn't turn her down. "Just let the cooks know." He said simply. He wouldn't want the cooks to make food, then possibly wasting said food.

Maybe then over dinner he could make some progress with his wife. Get to know her a little better. He couldn't avoid her forever. Plus, she didn't seem so bad...so far. He waited a moment for her to speak up. Seeing what she thought of what he had said.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us