second* *^*
 Sanania
10:02:29 San, Sangria
Venus - Do it. Do it. Do it!

I will work on said puppy's mugshot here in a sec
 Venus
10:01:48 
Sanania,
She's getting abit too old though but perhaps I'll squeeze another litter out of her before she gets booted.
 Sanania
10:00:47 San, Sangria
Venus- You could auction her off. Surely, someone will find her useful.

Ry- It really do! AND I somehow managed to get a Matron's Blessing boosted pup despite neither parents having boosts and the grandparents having a mix of DH's, Mela, and Albinism. >->
 Venus
09:59:37 
Sanania,
Oh sounds like a better, more value, purchase. Does said puppy have a mugshot? Hehe.
 Sanania
09:58:03 San, Sangria
Venus - I have my limits. I focus mainly on gear, not so much decor. Even then there is only so much gear you can put on a wolf before they start to look a bit too busy.

Good point, I suppose. I think I will hold off until I decide to splurge on some more apples.

I actually really want to buy a stylus since my puppy chewed up my other one to oblivion. Might be a next paycheck kind of thing or two paychecks from now. I have some gear ideas that I kinda wanna test out.
 Luna🌕
09:56:38 Silver (She/her)
Keep a CL G6 mela or no?
 Forgotten Memories
09:56:18 Ry/Ryder/Memories
River -
cool, feel free to reach out if you have any more questions
 Forgotten Memories
09:55:56 Ry/Ryder/Memories
San-
lmao. it do be like that sometimes though!
 Black River
09:55:14 Lady Lynn
Yep just found that! I didn't see the "sell" at first- Thank you Forgotten!
 Sanania
09:54:55 San, Sangria
Ry - Sounds like me a couple breedings ago. I tried to breed for a HW DH and wound up with two HW ES twins.
 Forgotten Memories
09:54:46 Ry/Ryder/Memories
River
go to the wolf you want to sell. scroll down to manage wolf. hit sell. put a price
 Venus
09:54:43 
Sanania,
I'm avoiding gear at all cost because god knows how much i will spend just to make a wolf look pretty. At least a custom you could somewhat earn back the budget :')

Unlike my useless chimera girl who has given me absolutely nothing. I will scrap her. I really will.
 Luna🌕
09:54:28 Silver (She/her)
Holdup screwy link idk what went wron happens sometimes -WP Click-
 Black River
09:54:10 Lady Lynn
Where do I go to put a wolf up for sale?
 Stygian Forest
09:53:43 
Zeraphia

I'm still trying to beat 100 squirrels and now 50 squirrels. 5/50 on one and 55/100 for the other.
 Forgotten Memories
09:53:15 Ry/Ryder/Memories
DH is in the blood but black phase is no where 💀
 Luna🌕
09:53:07 Silver (She/her)
Keep or sell/retire? Idk if the value of melas changed when I was gone -Click- play -Click-
 Sanania
09:52:53 San, Sangria
Venus - I know the feeling now exponentially so. I knew I needed another folder to throw my studs in and then proceeded to buy two den expansions. Now I have 54 apples and cannot decide whether I want to make a custom come to life or hold off til later. I also would like to get a few of my wolves gear but can't decide on who to try to dress up first. :/

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : +1
Mountain Lion : -3
Bengal Tiger : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Frostyhills24x SaratankJuly 17, 2023 11:15 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award
Character A lives comfortably in a Cabin in the woods, and it is the middle of Winter. Character B is running from someone or trying to find shelter and is on the verge of death from injury or hypothermia. Character A manages to find them and brings them back into their home and nurses them to health. Character B wants to return the favor, and A accepts but doesn't know what they got themself into.
Frostyhills24x SaratankJuly 17, 2023 11:19 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

+ Frostyhills24 +

Name: Ender
Height: 6'7"
Species: humanoid Hybrid
Languages: English and Unknown
Father: Unknown (Human)
Mother: Unknown (Night Walker)
Personality: Ender is a quiet being and isn't big on talking. She normally expresses herself through physical affection, touch, metaphorical items, and giving gifts
Dislikes: The desert and hot climates
Housing: A cabin deep in the woods, where it is snowing and cold most of the year.
Fun facts:
+ She will never age and her physical appearance will never change. She can be killed and fatally wounded
+ She is immune to the cold because her blood is white, meaning it cannot absorb light and warmth.
+ The ability to teleport, she is limited to places she can see, or places she can remember a mental image of. Her photographic memory allows her to teleport over far distances.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
First things first, meet my little writing assistant Crow. Sometimes he decides to lay his head on my Chromebook while I'm typing. So as long as the characters don't mess up some words I will leave them in.

Edited at July 25, 2023 12:35 AM by Frostyhills24
Frostyhills24x SaratankJuly 18, 2023 11:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara

Female

22 years old

Pure Elf

Powers~ Healing (She can only heal small wounds as whatever wounds she heals takes energy from her, so larger wounds will kill her)

Water breathing~ Sh can breathe under water, BUT the water cannot be too cold or she will freeze, too hot and it will boil her from the inside out

Amara has long blonde hair with deep blue eyes that have orange specks within them. She has a somewhat slender build, and is average height.

~~~

James

Younger brother to Ender, so immortal as well

6'8" in height

James has jet black hair with dusty looking hazel eyes, somewhat on the bulkier side, but nothing too crazy looking. He has pointed ears, which is the only feature that tells someone he isnt a human.

He doesnt know what power or ability he has as he's never cared to try.

He is over protective of Ender, even though he is younger than she is. One wouldnt know he's younger until told.

Edited at July 18, 2023 12:09 PM by saratank
Frostyhills24x SaratankJuly 18, 2023 12:47 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

+ Ender - 1st Person +

I got out of bed with a sigh and looked outside, the snow made it impossible to see the sun. The sky was usually covered in dark clouds, only making it colder. It only affected the light a little as it still managed to squeeze between the clouds, it just didn't provide warmth.
It was in the middle of the winter months, when the snow was at it's worst. As I looked out I could see darker clouds coming in, meaning there was a snowstorm coming. I quickly made my way downstairs and ignored my hunger as I had to make sure everything was tightly sealed. I went to the barn and closed the door before making sure the heating lamps were on for each pen. Especially the chickens, if they got cold we wouldn't have eggs.
I grabbed the eggs and put them in the basket before dropping them off at the house. I realized James wasn't inside, so he must be out Hunting. I could only hope he would get back before the storm, as he wasn't as acquainted with the cold as I am.
I headed to the dog house and let the three come inside for the day, they came in the house during the day anyway, they were just outside at night to protect the animals if anything got in the barn.
Once I finally went back inside I started making breakfast using the eggs I got. I wasn't going to make anything for James yet, as I didn't know when he would get back. I glanced over at the coat rack and noticed his winter garment was gone, but the cape that would protect him from a snowstorm was still there. With a sigh I continued to fry the eggs, he always hated it because of how heavy it was. But he was also bad at keeping track of the weather. One day it was going to kill him if he wasn't careful.
After I finished breakfast I noticed the snowstorm was almost here, but James was nowhere to be seen. I got up and grabbed his cape before heading out. Normally I would take a horse but it was too cold even for the draft horses with their heavy coats.
As I walked outside I started teleporting all over the place while yelling his name. Until I saw something or someone in the snow. They weren't moving but I could still see their breathing, there was small bits of blood here and there as well. I was hesitant but I quickly picked them up with the cape and teleported them inside before wrapping a warm blanket around them and starting the fire. I glanced at them, they were knocked out, either from blood loss or from fainting due to the cold. they would be lucky if they lived another day because hypothermia was no joke.
I teleported back out and continued to shout for James, that was until I heard multiple voices. I quickly climbed a tree a little and messed up my footprints with my tail before climbing all the way up the tree. I threw the cape on my back despite not needing it, just so it was out of the way. I quickly checked to see if I brought my dagger, I did and I let out a sigh of relief. Except you couldn't see my breath, I was always cold as if I was built for the snow.
-----------------------------------------------
This is just a starter I do not expect you to type this much!

Edited at July 18, 2023 12:47 PM by Frostyhills24
Frostyhills24x SaratankJuly 18, 2023 01:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara had finally had enough of this place that caused her nothing but misery. She knew in the dead of winter they wouldnt want to follow her, so she had to wait for the perfect time. Seeing a storm brewing in the distance, she nodded to herself, grabbing the few belongings she had and running. She was sure to avoid all the guard towers and and shift changes they had before she made it outside the kingdom walls. It took her much longer than she wanted, but now she just had to keep going.

Amara heard someone running behind her, calling her to come back. It was a few guards that belonged to the royal family, and she cursed to herself. As she ran, branches and bushes cut into her quickly, causing her to slow down. She spotted a small cave that she hid in just long enough to not hear or see the guards anymore before she continued on. Her legs stung from her wounds before she ended up collapsing in the snow below her. She tried to crawl to anywhere that was safe, but she ended up passing out before she could get more than two feet from where she fell.

~~~

James had left early, taking his bow with him. Talking a few elk, he finally found the perfect place to take them down. Shouting from behind scared them off though, annoying James as he moved from tree to tree. Each time he was ready to take aim, the elk got spooked again. Finally James looked around to see who was making the racket and spotted a few royal guard and narrowed his eyes. He drew back his arrow before one spoke. "Let's just go. The queen can find a new servant. This one wont survive out here" he heard them say. As they left he looked around, wondering who they were talking about. *Oh well* he thought as he turned his attention back to the elk.

James finally managed to take down the large elk with a clean shot. Once the elk was down, James jumped out of the tree and started to work on clearing it out enough and creating a sled just big enough to drag the elk on. Once he had the elk on his makeshift sled, James started to make his way back to the house, grumbling to himself about the storm that was going to be making it's way in. The clouds grew darker as he looked to the sky. *Great. I will have to chop more wood when I get back* he thought, knowing that if he didnt, the wood they had wasnt enough.

As James walked, he heard Ender calling for him. "I'm here" he called back, unsure if she heard him or not. He simply kept making his way towards the house, and figured he would bump into her soon anyway. He wasnt all that concerned about anything, knowing where the house was.

Frostyhills24x SaratankJuly 18, 2023 01:51 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Slight gore warning

+ Ender - 1st Person +

The sounds of the boots started to go away so I hopped down, I was tempted to go and kill whoever it was. So I stalked them I was taller than most humans, but there were some who were freakishly tall. When I saw them I realized they wore the crest of the kingdom, I could only wonder if that's what that person was running from. Thanks to my animal-like feet the snow didn't crunch, I went for the one that was farther back from the two. Their helmets were designed to protect their heads so they couldn't see behind them and could barely see to the side.
I came up behind him and covered his mouth before cutting him in the throat and then snapping his head to the side. I lay him on the ground gently and took his sword before I continued to stalk the others. They were clueless, and it was quite entertaining, as it only made my goal easier. You would think that from the rumors no guards would want to come this direction. After all, these weren't the first I have killed. I went up behind one and did the same but fast enough that the other one barely had time to react. I didn't bother putting the body down as I parried his sword with the one I stole. Thanks to my anatomy I was able to move slightly like a cat. I bent in a weird direction to have his sword slide off mine and onto the ground while managing to kick him back. He landed against a tree and I took my sword attempting to take his head. He managed to weakly parry it, and I only let out a loud hiss. My mouth was open wide fangs showing directly in front of his face. He was terrified and scared I was going to bite him. I pushed off the tree, and he got into a stance to protect himself
"You're lucky that when I taste human I throw up," I said with a laugh "Otherwise I would have bit your nose off right there," I said and he froze his eyes going wide and scared.
"You can talk!?" he screamed, "The Monster is real and it can talk!?"
"of course I can, I'm half human after all," I said with a mischievous grin before I lunged at him once again. It was entertaining, "There is no point in leaving survivors, the kingdom already knows not to come here and I don't leave the area so I'm no big threat. In fact, they leave me be because I'm only another defense the kingdom has against attackers," I said looking crazy because there was nothing he could do about it. "You all must be newcomers to the guard, it's quite sad you didn't listen to the stories," I said as I kept throwing hard blows at him. "I will see to it that your recognition tags are at the edge of the land though, that way they know you are gone. So if you back off now I will let you write your will or final wishes because I'm considerate. If your friends have any on them say it now, otherwise they won't get returned either." I explained before using my leg to push him off. Immediately he dropped his sword and took out a piece of paper,
"The others laughed at me for writing this so early," he said before shakily putting his hand out with the paper. I snatched it and put my hand out for the tag, he was hesitant but removed it and handed it to me as well.
"Thank you," he said before I removed his head. I went and check the other bodies for a paper at all, the most I found was a book on the older-looking one. Meaning he probably knew better than to go here without his will on him. I removed their tags and teleported to the edge of the forest. There was a guard there, he wasn't in my territory so I had no reason to attack him. I let out a quick whistle so he would turn to look at me before I threw everything at him and teleported to the bodies again.
I picked up the weapons and anything useful they had on them, the older one had a battle axe. I teleported back to the cabin carrying everything. I took it down to the basement next to the forgery, as I would recreate a battle axe mold that didn't have the kingdom crest on it.
I walked back up the stairs and once I made eye contact with James I held up the cape and gave him a look
"Forget something?" I asked giving him a look
-------------------------------------------------------------
I'm very passionate about battle scenes and never back down from writing one so.
Frostyhills24x SaratankJuly 18, 2023 02:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

James heard noise in the distance that sounded like distant talking or fighting. He couldnt tell right away what it was, and figured it best to ignore it for now. He scanned the are a round him quite often as he moved a bit quicker with the elk, though it wasnt helping all that much that it was the larger of the three elk that he took down.

James stopped moving when he heard the noises stop and looked to see his sister teleport in front of him. As she gave him the look, he knew what was going on. "Didnt need it when I left" he replied as he motioned to where tne noise had come from not long ago. "I assume that was you, and the guards I saw eariler" he said, not even questioning it. "They mentioned something about following a run away servant. Said she wasnt worth the trouble and their queen could get a new one" he added. "Have you seen anyone else" he asked, knowing his question would tell Ender that he hadnt.

James glanced at the elk. "We best hurrt back before this freezes up more and gets too difficult to carve. I know we will need a lot of meat for the winter" he added as he started making his way back to the house, waiting for Ender to follow as well.

Frostyhills24x SaratankJuly 18, 2023 02:37 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

+ Ender - 1st Person +

"Yes I did in fact find someone, and they are half-frozen to death in front of our fireplace knocked out cold," I explained "They will be lucky if they make it through the night," I added as I followed behind him, "You should take the meat to the barn, it is warm in there since the heating lamps are going, so it won't freeze," I explained, "You can just take the tunnel connected from the barn to the underground greenhouse. The house and the barn are connected by it after all." I explained, "The cellar and the forgery are down there as well, so you can leave the meat as you come back up." I headed for the house to check on the stranger. When I stepped inside there was a puddle of water around them, but their blood hadn't unfrozen yet. I checked their pulse and it was still slow. right now would be the best time to clean up any of their wounds. I went to the bathroom and got the first aid bag. When I got back I knelt down and lay them on their back I grabbed an unopened package of gauze and quickly wrapped their chest so if James came in he wouldn't see anything other than her collarbone and her stomach.
I put ointment on any and all of her wounds that I could see whether they were just scratches or a little deeper would. I didn't want anything to get infected and it would only increase their chances of survival.
Frostyhills24x SaratankJuly 18, 2023 02:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

James looked furious as he left, making sure the elk was properly stored. It took him nearly an hour to get it prepped and stored before he started to make his way into the house. "Why? Why did you bring her here? Especially without asking" he said. "This is too dangerous. What if she's actually a spy" he asked, seeing the girl basically lifeless. His dusty hazel eyes were locked on the female, looking for any sign that she could be a danger to them.

James shook his head as he paced. "What if she goes back to the kingdom and tells them where we live? We cant fight off an army. A few here and there, sure, but a whole army at once isnt possible. Did you think of that Ender" he asked her. James was going into his over protective mode and even grabbed out his knife, ready to keep them safe.

Frostyhills24x SaratankJuly 18, 2023 03:26 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

+ Ender - 1st Person +

"If they make it through the night, they owe us their life for saving them, a favor for a favor," I explained "Plus if they are a servant then can repay us by cleaning, I wouldn't trust them with cooking though," i added "They will be too weak to move for a while, and the look thin so i doubt they can only hold a dagger if they even know how to use it," I said giving him a look "Plus the kingdom isn't going to get rid of us, we are one of their lines of defense. We have hills, deep and wide rivers, and even rocky areas that are hard to climb so even if any enemy of the kingdom tried to come this way, they would lose most of their soldier to the terrain even before they got here. Even the kingdom doesn't know this land as well as we do as they can never get too far inside without being killed. They will probably just think she is dead like the soldiers. I will put blood on her clothes, rip them up like dire wolves got ahold of her, and throw them out near a dire wolf cave so they will think she is dead if they even dare to come here." I explained. We aren't the only dangerous beings out here," I explained "We are what the humans call mountain men, living off of nature and in the harshest of climates, thriving. Beasts are nothing to us, and no mountain men ever even enter the kingdom, so there will be none in the guard. The only thing we would have to worry about is bounty hunters, but it's not like I haven't gotten rid of them before," I said with a pause and sighed, putting down the stuff. "You can try to argue with me all you want, but all I will do is counter," I explained picking her up and taking her to the spare room. I started removing her clothes and slipped some of the ones I wore as a young teenager on her. "now I am going to go fake her death while the snowstorm continues, as no idiot would travel out there unless they are like me and are cold-bound," I said before walking out the door. I teleported to the bodies and cut one open to get to what little blood wasn't frozen before putting it on her clothes. I started shredding it and leaving pieces of it trailing behind towards the dire wolf cave and letting blood come off every now and then. Once I got there, I carefully threw the clothes in and teleported backward before one could lunge at me. They quickly made work of the clothes tearing them and making it look as if they were the ones who did it.
I teleported back and headed to the forgery, as I began to work on my new project.
-------------------------------------
serotonin boost

Edited at July 18, 2023 03:29 PM by Frostyhills24

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us