Wolf Play : Meeko x 5star Elii | | " Hes Just Not Into You
Chatbox
 Black River
04:34:15 
Question: Is there a way to link an alternate account to my main if I create one? (For easier access to it)
 Whispering Rain
04:32:58 Whisp, Rain
Pug
True. Maybe I will do that if I can figure it out.
 Purgatory
04:32:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
It couldn't hurt to add it even if it is already in there
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.
 Continental Wolves
04:23:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Welp time to poof for work, bye chat
 Amygdala
04:23:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Lmao look who i just met
-Click-
 Hallow's Eve
04:23:47 Hallow, Eve
Y'all got some good luck with the breeding gamble

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   48 

Meeko x 5star Elii | | " Hes Just Not Into YouJuly 8, 2023 07:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

An 1x1 Roleplay

Meeko x 5star Elii
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
V

Edited at August 24, 2023 04:46 PM by 5star Elii
Meeko x 5star Elii | | " Hes Just Not Into YouJuly 8, 2023 07:54 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
I will post my character sheet here in a sec
Meeko x 5star Elii | | " Hes Just Not Into YouJuly 8, 2023 07:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Rome M. Vaccarello

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
V
Highschool Student
Sexuality: He doesn't even know ;)
•---------•

Appearance :

-
Rome is a clean-cut and well groomed young man. His outward appearance is very minimalistic complimenting his strong facial features. Rome bares a sharp diamond face shape with an straight and slightly raised nose. His eyes are hooded in an deep hazel-brown color. Romes eyebrows were thick and always well groomed, just as his hair. Rome has soft and curly hair often cut into a crisp blow out taper fade. He often dyes his hair blonde or chestnut brown and his eyebrows the same color. Rome is an Afro-Latino with lighter toned melanated skin with an "monroe" birth mark on his face.
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

Personality:

Rome is an outgoing and sociable guy. His charming features and spontanuous demeanor always attract people to him. As much fun of a lifestyle it may seem it can get Rome into many unwanted situations. Rome loves his family more than anything as they are all he has had growing up. He was raised to be a strong independent boy but the atmosphere of school quickly swayed him away from his teachings.
In school he is often seen being loud, cracking jokes, or being the center of attention. Rome pretends as if he has no filter and purposefuly hurts peopls feelings to get "the perfect" status in the school. As rude as he may seem deep down somewhere it's not him.
At home he is quiet and always helping out his mother and two siblings as their father figure is around, but never present. This takes a toll on Rome far more than he realizes as he uses his popularity at school for an escape.
└──────┘
In short: Loud, slightly manipulative, easily pursuaded, and slightly insecure.
└──────┘

Random things Rome likes:

+Fashion
+Hygeine
+Public attention/ spacs
+Affirmations
+Social events / Socializing
└──────┘

Romes Interests:

-Clothing designing
-Basketball
-Alternative music
-Plants
-Late night anything(s)

Edited at July 8, 2023 09:27 PM by HxllxwClawZ
Meeko x 5star Elii | | " Hes Just Not Into YouJuly 8, 2023 07:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
- No idea why it sent twice

Edited at July 8, 2023 07:57 PM by HxllxwClawZ
Meeko x 5star Elii | | " Hes Just Not Into YouJuly 8, 2023 08:20 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Haha I love the rp name!
Meeko x 5star Elii | | " Hes Just Not Into YouJuly 8, 2023 08:20 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Skylar Ashton Jones
Sexuality:
Bisexual (has a preference for guys)
Personality

Skylar is very laid-back to new people but also is somewhat shy. He doesn't normally interact with people but when he does he's nice. He's recently not been feeling himself, his depression has taken over for the most part but he's trying. He's getting back into his old bad habits. Sky is really into sports, horses, art and music. He also loves cats and you can almost never catch him not having his earbuds in.

He is also kind of difficult when it comes to the emotional side of him. He either doesn't know how to communicate his feelings or he has outbursts. Once you are close to sky he will care for you so much and be loyal to you. His favourite sports are hockey and lacrosse, he plays in a team for both. His jersey number for both is 19. He loves when people he cares about watch his games. He also is very talented when it comes to art, he also just likes it. He has a cat named Felix, he's a brown Maine coon so he's really fluffy. Sky adores him. His music taste varies so it's hard to say what he listens to. But music is one of the few things that keep him going.

Sky hates cocky people, he also hates stubborn people even though he may be a bit stubborn himself. He likes being shown he's appreciated by people he gets into relationships with. His love language is either physical touch or words of affirmation. He also likes spending a lot of time with his s/o but he also likes his alone time. He is more of an introvert but is outgoing when it comes to things he loves. When it comes to intimate relationships once he's close enough he will show that person parts of him nobody else sees. He will get really comfortable with that person and feel safe around them. He's also very wary about relationships because of past relationships, so you have to show him that he can trust you.

Appearance:

download20230606002359.png

credits mochiibon on picrew

Skylar looks very down/angry most of the time but that's just his resting face. His eyes are a beautiful green and they look great on his paleish skin. The dark circles under his eyes make him look like he doesn't sleep at all, which is true, his sleep schedule is terrible. He also has a snake bite on the opposite side of his nostril piercing (his nose is a nose silver nose ring instead of that stud), a septum and his right eyebrow done. He also has a couple of tattoos done. One for his dad, his dad sadly passed away around a year ago. Its on the inside of his elbow. Its the date of his death. He also has a heart done on his left middle finger knuckle. Hes always stood out because of the way he looks and dresses, but he likes how he looks for the most part. He just wanted people to accept him for him. Sky dresses usually in black and very bland colours, because he doesnt really like bright colors. He usually wears graphic/band tshirts or hoodies and some jeans/cargo pants or sweats. He mostly wears what hes comfortable in. Oh and both his ears are stretched to 00g and he wears black tunnels.

Strengths:

Active || Admirable || Loyal || Caring || Sweet || Passionate || Cooperative

Weaknesses:

Shyness || Public speaking || Jealous || Violent/Aggressive when provoked || Paranoid || Stuborn || Forgiving

Small backstory:

He grew up in a small home with his father, mother and sister. Hes always been close with his mom and sister. When it came to his father it was iffy. His dad wasn't too good of a father but Sky will always love him. Once he came out his family supported him, his dad was iffy about it but knew he had to support his son. As soon as their relationship went uphill, his dad sadly passed away. It wasn't too long ago and it's been affecting Skylar a lot, but he's going to get through it.

Interests/Likes
Hockey, lacrosse, art, music, cats, and the smell of rain. He also likes feeling close to someone, both emotionally and physically.
Dislikes:
Dogs, school, people.
Other:
Hes a mama's boy, his mom always supported him.
Image credits - mochiibon picrew

Edited at July 8, 2023 08:25 PM by Scarecrxw
Meeko x 5star Elii | | " Hes Just Not Into YouJuly 8, 2023 08:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Awe thanks a ton!
Meeko x 5star Elii | | " Hes Just Not Into YouJuly 8, 2023 09:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Beep. Beep. Beep. It was early in the morning, and Romes alarm clock went off. Without delay the young teen threw his hand over the clock to turn the sound off. On this Monday morning Rome was slightly more energized than usual. He turned his body slightly in his bed to face his bedroom door. Shortly after, he heard two knocks followed by " Wake up Mijo " . His mother was awake too. With a small yawn he threw his blankets off of him before rising up to greet his mother.
His siblings were still fast asleep this early in the morning so he decided to kick-off his morning hygiene. He showered, brushed his teeth, washed his face, did his hair and got dressed. Today Rome decided to wear a white and gray short sleeved striped shirt and some black baggy jeans. He completed his outfit with his infamous thin golden chain and stud earrings.
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
After Rome finished getting ready for school he went down stairs into the kitchen to fix up a quick piece of toast and butter. When he turned the corner to enter the kitchen his father was there. Rome felt uneasy whenever his father was around but he never made the bold choice to ignore him. "Morning Pops" Rome tried. His father glared at the young man with deep intensity before leaving Rome alone again. The young teen didn't know what to do or say. All he can do is try. Try, try try, try, try he thought. Rome looked at the toaster for a little while before deciding he was no longer hungry for toast. With nothing else to be done he went back into his room to grab his backpack and head off to school.
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

Edited at July 8, 2023 09:59 PM by HxllxwClawZ
Meeko x 5star Elii | | " Hes Just Not Into YouJuly 8, 2023 10:20 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
(I will write more dw this is just the starter)

It was 7:30 in the morning when Sky's first alarm went off. He immediately turned it off and fell back asleep. His second alarm then went off at 7:40, by this time he knew he had to get up. He would still need time to get ready and then walk to school. He always woke up to his favourite songs, he had set it up that way on his phone. He hates the traditional alarm sounds and the sound of his favourite music in the morning was terrific. He loves music so much, its really his life. He stood up, flipping his bedsheets off. He then grabbed a pair of clean clothes. He put on baggy jeans with a baggy black tshirt. He also put on a white Nike wristband on his left wrist.

He brushed his hair and checked himself in the mirror, ensuring he looked decent. It was his first day at a new school, he didn't care too much. He made his way to the bathroom, going to the washroom before brushing his teeth. He also splashed his face with some cold water to wake him up more. He grabbed his backpack and made his way downstairs, it now being 7:55. He took his meds (antidepressants) and then grabbed a banana. He began peeling it as he was walking out the door, he was off.

Edited at July 8, 2023 10:21 PM by Scarecrxw
Meeko x 5star Elii | | " Hes Just Not Into YouJuly 8, 2023 10:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Time had past, it was now a little after 8:00am. Rome had finally reached the school grounds. His hooded eyes danced around the scene. Every step or turn he took he was greeted by girls he didn't even know the names of, or boys who swore he was "The Man". Yeah right, whatever they meant by that. No matter what they meant or call him, Rome would marvel in it. The attention, the compliments, the random acts of "butt kissing"... it was all done for him. Rome smiled just thinking about it. He took pride in what he'd built for himself.
As the arrival period continued on Rome sat with his usual posse. Each person was different and unique in their own way, but not to Rome. They were stepping stones in his mind. Mere distractions. Every girl and guy who would walk past with a smile or flirty eyes never seemed any different. Try. he thought. Rome shook his head before fluffing out his hair and smooth talking a small group of young women who bothered him every morning.
Rome thought they were pesky sometimes. Maybe even desperate, but it didn't matter to him. He could violate the ever living hell out of all of them, and none of them would care. You can't keep doing this.. but I want to he thought to himself. He continued to flash smiles and innocently touch the girls just enough to make them feel "special". His posse next to him either encouraging it and trying to be involved in it.
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

Edited at July 8, 2023 10:45 PM by HxllxwClawZ

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   48 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us