Wolf Play : 1x1 with me and Raven eclipse vampire x werewolf romance
Chatbox
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!
 mission goofy
02:22:40 
im finally free from the 30 elk quest
 Existence
02:12:24 Exist / Kuskyn
On my way back to me 27K I had ;-;
 Transcendence
02:08:55 free palestine
Boost pvp aa
 Dark pack
01:43:34 
Goodnight
 Night Shade
01:41:06 Graves | Chaos
Gnight chat
 Floof
01:23:28 Floodgates
No problem ^-^
 Arachne
01:22:40 Ara/Kat
thank you lmao 😭😭
 Floof
01:22:02 Floodgates
I've removed it for you :)
 Transcendence
01:21:55 free palestine
Bro copy paste an ad outline

Like mE
 Arachne
01:21:48 Ara/Kat
Floof yes in sales please^^
 Arachne
01:21:22 Ara/Kat
ohh yeah right,, didnÂ’t think of that 😭
any mods on please delete my sales post 🙏
 Transcendence
01:21:02 free palestine
Throwback to Venn accidentally deleting my posts especially
 Floof
01:20:57 Floodgates
Do you need a post removing, Arachne? ^^
 Salom_
01:20:45 Sal, Salmon
Arachne
That's an unfortunate post lmao. "etc etc etc"
 starmutt
01:20:14 marsh | they/it
it would make people delete old posts to bump them to the top again though </3
 Arachne
01:19:03 Ara/Kat
i wish there was an option to delete our own chat posts, especially in sales if you mess up 😭
 Transcendence
01:18:55 free palestine
High talent wolves sound great, but I guess G1/short gen/cls are getting a bit of attention lol
 Night Shade
01:17:35 Graves | Chaos
Cute

♥︎ Blessing offers Calliope a piece of their kill. Calliope blushes in response.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +4
Cougar : -5
Black Bear : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

1x1 with me and Raven eclipse vampire x werewolf romanceJuly 5, 2023 09:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
This one next one roleplay is private please do not comment
1x1 with me and Raven eclipse vampire x werewolf romanceJuly 5, 2023 09:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadow
Female
160 years old
Species, vampire
Appearance she is pale white she has green eyes blood red hair she is very skinny she comes from a long bloodline of Royal vampires
Personality she acts like she's a spoiled little brat she is cunning she is smart she is strong fast independent and careless
Her family and the werewolves have been fighting for the last 100 centuries so she hates werewolves as much as she can she hates them with a burning passion that will never go out
1x1 with me and Raven eclipse vampire x werewolf romanceJuly 5, 2023 09:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oliver
Male
Species- Werewolf
He is tall with a small frame cover is scars caused by sliver. His hair is a deep brown while is skin is tanned by the sun. He body is slightly muscled and has alot of strength for someone small is muscle. He is 6'7 with strange blue eyes but when he is angry the turn a deep sea blue. In his wolf form his fur is a beautiful brown with hints of black and gray marks. His fur hides all the marks snd scars along his body.
He is usually very quiet and thinks before he acts. He loves other animals and loves to take them in. He is smarter and faster then most the Werewolves he knows. He uses that to sneak off and avoids getting into fights. When he was young his mother was killed in the war. He never forgot but he forgave the vampires as it was a war.
1x1 with me and Raven eclipse vampire x werewolf romanceJuly 5, 2023 09:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Okay I will begin
I walk outside of my castle with 30 of my guards get up on top of my horse and I start riding through the forest for we are meeting with another vampire tribe that have been having troubles with werewolves attacking their people and killing them and since I am a royal blood I must deal with all of this I look to my captain asking how much farther until we get out of the woods cuz I am not comfortable being in these woods since this is the werewolf territory her Captain looks at her and he says only 30 more miles Miss sorry it's taking so long I look at my captain and say well we better pick up the pace cuz I have a bad feeling about this place and I don't want to sever some werewolf heads
1x1 with me and Raven eclipse vampire x werewolf romanceJuly 5, 2023 09:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oliver
He would be in his wold form laying on the grass. He was covered in fresh blood from an attack by another were. He would whine loudly and would struggle you get up. The wind would carry his blood scent to the vampires as he would finally stand only to collapse. He sighed thinking "What am I going to do..... if any vampires find me I'm dead..." He decided to howl to call to his pack. His howl sounded lonely but hurt at the same time. Once he was done howling he remembered that a vampire camp was near by and panicked. He picked himself up slowly and would limp towards a river the he new was nearby. He needed to hide his scent before anyone found him.
1x1 with me and Raven eclipse vampire x werewolf romanceJuly 5, 2023 10:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I heard the hell and I told my general and guards to stay put and I will be right back I rushed my horse as fast as I could toward the sound of where I heard it then I shortly found the blood trail and I started following it then there I saw a wolf limping away trying to go over toward the river I caught up onto my horse again and ran over and blocked the werewolf from getting to the river then I smirked and said oh looks like I have caught myself a little werewolf that has gotten hurt
1x1 with me and Raven eclipse vampire x werewolf romanceJuly 5, 2023 10:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oliver
He yelped in shock and would tuck his tail trying to back up. By the look on her face he knew that she knows he is a werewolf. he then laid down and sighed. He closed his eyes and waited for his fate. After a bit he opened his blue eyes and was curious. He sniffed the air and would be confused. He slowly got up and would give the best bow he could in his injured stated. He smelled of blood and a different were. That would tell the vamp he was attacked by another of his kind.
1x1 with me and Raven eclipse vampire x werewolf romanceJuly 5, 2023 10:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I looked at the werewolf while he laid down I got down off my horse and low and made myself small so he wouldn't be too scared of me then when he looked and he started getting up then I noticed that he was not attacked by being a vampire but he was attacked by another kind of his I looked at him and then I asked you don't have to answer my question but what werewolf and why are they attacking their own kind I looked at the werewolf and confusion as I have never seen a werewolf have injuries from another werewolf then I heard my guards coming to come check on me cuz I have been gone for a little while I tell them werewolf if he doesn't want to be caught by other vampires you might want to come with me so then I climbed up onto my horse and told him to climb up onto the horse as well just be careful to not scratch the horse I was waiting for the wolf's response
1x1 with me and Raven eclipse vampire x werewolf romanceJuly 5, 2023 10:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oliver
He tilted his head and sighed. He shifted human and wobbled alittle before getting on. His leaned onto her and would sigh softly closing his eyes tiredly. He made sure to say "thank you..." he muttered softly before passing out from blood loss. He would heal soon but he was losing blood. He would snuggle into her feeling safe around her for some reason. She was the only he knew that had done something like this for him.
1x1 with me and Raven eclipse vampire x werewolf romanceJuly 5, 2023 10:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I wrote off as fast as I could away from my guards taking him to a cave I laid him down bit my wrist and fed him a little bit of my blood for it would help him a lot better so he would be able to grow his blood his house back then I started attending to his wounds even though I knew that he didn't really need it but I wanted to help him to wear he wasn't bleeding too much anymore so I patched up his wounds and then I started a campfire caught some prey and started breaking the prey waiting for him to come back to consciousness

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us