Wolf Play : Ravos Partner Search (1x1)
Chatbox
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!
 mission goofy
02:22:40 
im finally free from the 30 elk quest
 Existence
02:12:24 Exist / Kuskyn
On my way back to me 27K I had ;-;
 Transcendence
02:08:55 free palestine
Boost pvp aa
 Dark pack
01:43:34 
Goodnight
 Night Shade
01:41:06 Graves | Chaos
Gnight chat
 Floof
01:23:28 Floodgates
No problem ^-^
 Arachne
01:22:40 Ara/Kat
thank you lmao 😭😭
 Floof
01:22:02 Floodgates
I've removed it for you :)
 Transcendence
01:21:55 free palestine
Bro copy paste an ad outline

Like mE
 Arachne
01:21:48 Ara/Kat
Floof yes in sales please^^
 Arachne
01:21:22 Ara/Kat
ohh yeah right,, didnÂ’t think of that 😭
any mods on please delete my sales post 🙏
 Transcendence
01:21:02 free palestine
Throwback to Venn accidentally deleting my posts especially
 Floof
01:20:57 Floodgates
Do you need a post removing, Arachne? ^^
 Salom_
01:20:45 Sal, Salmon
Arachne
That's an unfortunate post lmao. "etc etc etc"
 starmutt
01:20:14 marsh | they/it
it would make people delete old posts to bump them to the top again though </3
 Arachne
01:19:03 Ara/Kat
i wish there was an option to delete our own chat posts, especially in sales if you mess up 😭
 Transcendence
01:18:55 free palestine
High talent wolves sound great, but I guess G1/short gen/cls are getting a bit of attention lol
 Night Shade
01:17:35 Graves | Chaos
Cute

♥︎ Blessing offers Calliope a piece of their kill. Calliope blushes in response.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +4
Cougar : -5
Black Bear : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Ravos Partner Search (1x1)July 1, 2023 06:04 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Hello! I'm Ravos, a 17-year-old student who lives in Western Europe, so my time is drastically different from WP. And this forum will be a little area for me to look for people interested to RP with me!

My hyper fixation on RPs is about wolves, I prefer semi-realistic to fully realistic, a dramatic plotline that coaxes both of the characters to decide on the ending, a crucial decision that might alter the entire plotline, perhaps guiding them to their demise. A plain slow-burn, enemies-to-lovers, love triangle, some sort of forbidden romance slicing their chances to be together.

I have a plotline in mind, that is somewhat cruel, involves a love triangle and grief, and lots of, decision and choice-making!

Anywho, I'm a semi-literate to a literate writer, it depends on the situation of the roleplay itself, but I easily reach over the limit of 400 words. I'm very fixated on details, describing anything I can grasp, and setting an image for the reader is what I like. I play female roles, depending on the roleplay, but I can do male roles as well since I'm equally competent in both, but the decision is unclear until the plotline is settled! I prefer the third POV, people that aren't closed-off to sharing their thoughts on plotlines, plot twists, and random ideas to stash in the plotline! Forums are a necessity! I like heterosexual relationships only, meaning MxF pairings. Also, before I end it, fair warning to everyone, I can go offline without a word for weeks, because I lost all of my motivation and I have zero energy in my body, so know that I didn't abandon you, I'm just simply resting and regaining my strength!

So, if anyone is interested, my PMs are open 24/7, I'll be waiting to engage in some story-writing!

Edited at July 1, 2023 06:08 AM by Ravos
Ravos Partner Search (1x1)July 1, 2023 12:20 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hemlows there-I would love to do a wolf RP with you! I have only ever done human/sorta human, cat, dragon, and dog RPs, so it would be cool to do something a bit different... Anyway, I write a lot and very quickly, however I get writers block easily if the other person doesn't write enough, writes too much, or doesn;t give enough detail. Either way, looking forward to your reply...
Ravos Partner Search (1x1)July 2, 2023 11:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Raves
I would like to do the rp and I can do almost any animal , including human and one of my favourite are wolves. I give a lot of detail and can do any plot. Writing is also one of my favourite things to do.
(Gosh, this feels like a job application).
Waiting for your reply...
Ravos Partner Search (1x1)July 2, 2023 11:41 AM

Skywatcher

Neutral

Give Award
hello i hope your having a good day i would like to join as well i havent done any RPs on here because im new and some people just tell me to leave and i get blocked if i dont but i just hope this is the right one all i need is your reply

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us