Luna🌕
12:46:09 Silver (She/her)
New wish! Check it out itÂ’s part of my pack goal
 Luna🌕
12:38:42 Silver (She/her)
IÂ’m going to be so tired tomorrowÂ…
 Luna🌕
12:38:20 Silver (She/her)
Goodnight chat have a great sleep sleep is good sleep is yummy and I need brain cells no more Celsius for meeee
 Zeraphia
12:37:08 Vah the Ancient One
Mmh WP

Never

:D

It's Saturday tomorrow, I don't work, so I can sleep in!
 technoblade
12:36:57 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Doing good, just exploring a bit
 Nevermore.
12:35:12 Never/Nev
Hello Technition! How're you doing today?

I'm surprised to see you up this late Vah :o
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:35:10 
Vah
I did notice that. Very grateful for this community- everyone has been so nice so far!
 Continental Wolves
12:34:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mmm its just something I find annoying but its not a big deal, I may just be crabby right now since im tired
 technoblade
12:34:24 Lil Techy | Techno
i have so many party on coins
 technoblade
12:33:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Hey Nux ^^
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:32:43 Chat's snack
Heya, Techno 🤌🧂

Spoops 🫵 ^^
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:32:06 Chat's snack
Spoops

Me. I'm some people. It's a natural gift :3

(Do I need to accidentally pour hot sauce in someone's smoothie?)
 Zeraphia
12:31:58 Vah the Ancient One
Dark

XDD no worries at all! I find the more wolves you have in an explore group, seems to go better when trying to fight stuff.
 Zeraphia
12:31:26 Vah the Ancient One
I mean, does it really count as annoying if they are trying?
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:31:19 
Vah
See I think I got all the animals now... but now I have to go check again haha
 technoblade
12:31:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Oh boy, you okay?
 Continental Wolves
12:30:25 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Some people are so annoying without even trying e,e
 Zeraphia
12:30:15 Vah the Ancient One
Dark

XDD it can feel tedious at times that's for sure.

Just make sure to defeat all the enemies you come across (if it says "battle" it's an enemy)
 *Hollystar*
12:29:58 Holly
Starmutt
I was like "oh I'll keep this DH as my PVP wolf" and then he is like 5 and has not even 5 BE
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:28:57 
Vah
thank you! I'm kinda stuck in an explorer map right now

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -4
Spotted Hyena : -3
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   12 

Lock Please :)June 30, 2023 06:08 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Plot:

Both Embry and Knox are going to collage. While moving into their dorms they recognize each other, making everything so tense. They had previously known each other in high school but were not on speaking terms. Why? Knox had gotten a partner and Embry completely stopped talking to him. For what reason? We don't know. They end up making up but one soon realizes they have caught feelings...

Edited at November 9, 2023 09:01 PM by Meeko
Lock Please :)June 30, 2023 07:03 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Embry Jone
Sexuality:
Gay

Personality:

Embry tends to be on the quieter side, especially when it comes to meeting new people. He's very passionate when it comes to his interests. He loves music. He does sing but not in front of people, he would get so nervous. But he is good at singing, he used to sing for native family events, but now he kind of just sings to songs he likes. He also loves cats, they are his favourite animal. He has a calico named Lyla. She's his baby. He grew up with dogs but has always been a cat person. He cares so much for the people in his life that are close to him and he will forever be loyal to them. Even if you end up breaking him. He also almost never lies, he doesn't like the thought of it and can't imagine lying. Unless it's to someone he really doesn't know and it wouldn't matter, then he would lie. He appreciates everything in life, even when he loses hope he tries to. He loves the rain and the smell of rain. Whenever it rains you will see him in it.

Appearance:

generated image

Credits to Mochiibon on picrew

Embry does come from a native family so he is very much native. He stands around 5'11 making him not too short but not too tall. He has such gentle features, making him look soft and friendly. His eyes are brown but with just a hint of green. He also has the tiniest bit of freckles, most on his face but he has then scattered across his whole body. He has many piercings, including all the one you see on his ear and a labret piercing with a silver ring with balls on the end on the left side of his lower lip. He also has one tattoo on form arm, up near the inside of his elbow but not the inside of his elbow. Its a logo of a band he likes.

Strengths:

Honesty | Caring | Loyal | Communicative | Passionate | Active

Weaknesses:

Anxious | Impatient | Indescicve | Emotional

Small backstory:

I will do this once we got the plot down.

Interests/Likes:

Rain | Music | Nature | Cats | Praise | Sleep

Dislikes:

School | Cold but loves snow | Dancing in front of people

Edited at June 30, 2023 08:36 PM by Scarecrxw
Lock Please :)June 30, 2023 07:59 PM

Silent Lucidity

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Knox West
Sexuality: Panromantic
Personality: Knox is more of a quieter person. When he meets new people and has to interact with them he'll be more nervous and will try to keep to his small friend groups even if most of his friends went to different collages. He has a bad habit of bottling up his emotions and will play everything off until the bottle cracks or even breaks and he ends up breaking down preferably in the safety of his room but sometimes unfortunately in public. He's more of a introvert. He adores the rain and loves cats but couldn't have one growing up due to his mom's allergies to them. He loves music and even plays the guitar and every now and then someone will find him playing his guitar and singing.
Appearance:
[Mod Edit: Removed for no credits and non-stock]
Because he's from the UK he has a noticeable accent but it doesn't mess up his pronunciation of his words. He's 5'8 and has more of a athlete build with longer legs which helps with soccer.
Strengths:
Caring|| good listener|| Active
Weaknesses:
Bottles Feelings||Overthinks|| criticises himself
Small backstory:
His parents were planning to move to the U.S. Since he was younger. Not long after they got there visas his father got fired and started drinking. One day Knox came up to his mother after one of his soccer games was done to find her crying to find out that his dad had died in a car crash due to drinking. He told himself he wouldn't drink to avoid being like his dad. He and his mom moved to the U.S. When he was nine, a year after his dad died.
Dislikes:
School || alcohol || Sharing his emotions

Edited at August 4, 2023 11:14 PM by Evergreen
Lock Please :)June 30, 2023 10:44 PM

Silent Lucidity

Darkseeker

Give Award
He pulled out of the driveway, all of his stuff for collage in the back of his black truck, and headed off. His mom had to go to work but the two of them said there good byes before she left. "Now call me when you get there and then again when all your stuff is unpacked and placed where you would like them to be." His mom told him as she hugged her child for the last time until he came home to visit. He chuckled at what she said but agreed with her. He gave his dog some attention before he went back to packing the last bit of stuff he needed to pack. he smiled at his interaction between him and his mom before she left.
When he was the building he was staying at he found a spot to park that was pretty close to the entrance of at least as close as he could get. He pulled out his phone and checked the note he made for himself of the name of his dorm mate. "Embry." He whispered to himself before closing out of the app to call his mom. "Hello?" He heard someone he didn't recognize answer the phone. " Hi. I'm could I speak with Natalie if she's available? " he asked the lady. He heard her call for Natalie and then heard the sound of the phone being passed. "Knox! How was the drive? Was traffic bad? How are you?" She asked him. He chuckled at her questions and got out of his car to get the first box. He shifted the phone to his should we be pulled out the first box. " it was fine mom. Not a lot of people but there were the reckless drivers every now and then but not to bad. " he said to her as he opened the building's doors and walked up to his dorm on the fourth floor.
He was done bringing in his stuff and starting to unpack stuff, trying to keep stuff on his side instead of everywhere. He put new sheets on his bed that he brought from home because one they smelled like home and two it was conferring to have them and the smell of home there while he was getting adjusted. Yeah the sheets that were on the bed were fine but the smell of home was better. He decided to put his clothes away first and find a spot for his toiletries that he didn't need in the bathroom somewhere out of the way of well people.
Lock Please :)June 30, 2023 11:03 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Okay mama, Im leaving." Embry said as he shut the trunk to his white sedan. He walked around to the drivers side where his mom was and immediately gave her a hug. "I love you." He said to her before letting go. "I love you too, Drive safe please and give me a call once your settled in." She said as Embry got into the car.
He was off and he was excited for the most part just a little nervous. He didn't like school because of people so he probably wpupdht like collage. He arrived after an hour of driving and parked as close as he could to the front doors.
His dorm room was 408 and he had no clue who his dormmate was going to be. He had got some students there who were helping everyone move in to help him. He hated unpacking and moving boxes so he obviously wants the help.
After he was done moving his boxes in his dorm he noticed his dormmate. He hadn't noticed before because he was too busy moving boxes. Hm he looked familiar, just cant pinpoint who he looks like. He thought to himself as he looked at the boy. He started unpacking paying no attention to the boy. He had also brought his bedsheet and changing them was the first thing he did before unpacking everything else. Once Embry had finished with his bed he then began to put his clothes away. He glanced back at the boy, getting a better look at him. Oh shit... Thats the dude from highschool, Knox. Welp this is just going to be great. In highschool they had known each other, they were quite good friends. That was until Knox got a partner. Embry got jealous like really jealous. He really liked him, so he did what he thought was right and just stopped talking to Knox. It was such a coincidence that they were going to be dormmates for a whole semester. Embry started to tense up as his heart beat faster. He kept unpacking with his back turned to the boy.

Edited at June 30, 2023 11:06 PM by Scarecrxw
Lock Please :)June 30, 2023 11:17 PM

Silent Lucidity

Darkseeker

Give Award
When Knox looked up he noticed his dorm mate was there. "Oh um Hi." He said to the new guy in the room. He started rubbing two of his fingers together. He started getting this feeling like he knew him. "I'm knox." He said trying not to sound nervous even though he was. He was internally doing one of those hand to forehead in annoyance thingies at his actions. ' If this guy seems familiar then why am I so nervous around him? This only happens with new people or people I haven't seen in a while.' Knox thought to himself.
Lock Please :)June 30, 2023 11:25 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Embry stayed quiet at the boy's comment, pretending he didn't hear him when clearly he did. Maybe this is going a little too far, should I just say hi? "Hey, Embry." He said, hoping he would notice it was him. He returned to being quiet and kept unpacking. Once he was done unpacking his clothes he only had a suitcase left of essentials so he moved onto that.
Lock Please :)June 30, 2023 11:39 PM

Silent Lucidity

Darkseeker

Give Award
He was about to give up on trying to be friends with the other guy before he heard him speak. "It's nice to meet you Embry." Knox responded then continued unpacking his stuff. ' first he.seems familiar and now he sounds familiar?' Knox thought to himself.
"hey Embry. Are you ok? You haven't really said anything today and when you do you kinda pretend like I'm not there. " Knox read the text again making sure it was fine before sending it. He put his phone down and worked on homework. An hour later he checked to see if he had responded and nothing. Just some notifications from his other friends and partner texting him. 'he's probably busy right now. That's all.' Knox thought to himself attempting to reassure himself.
When Knox was done putting things away he collapsed the boxes and put them out of the way in a corner in case they were needed in the future he say on his bed and pulled out his phone. That memory he had made him curious how his friend from high school was so he pulled up his contact and before he hit the text button he looked at the picture he set. 'he kinda looks like-' he thought. He turned his head over to Embry. 'there's no way that's Embry from high school.' He decided to test his theory and sent to there messages. "Hey Embry. It's been a while since we talked. How are you?" The message read. He checked it to make sure it sounded the way he wanted it to before sending it. ' if it really is him I guess this will confirm it's he thought to himself.
Lock Please :)July 1, 2023 08:42 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Embry had finished unpacking, not saying a word to Knox. He grabbed his phone and then left the dorm. He looked at his phone to see a notification from the boy. It was a text though he didn't open it. He left it as he went to the kitchen on their floor. He grabbed himself a bag of chips and water bottle that was free. He opened his chips, pulling out his phone again. " I don't want to talk to you and yes if you didn't already figure out we are dormmates." He sent it without hesitation as he put his phone in his pocket. He then continued to eat his chips, drinking his water occasionally.
Lock Please :)July 1, 2023 09:52 AM

Silent Lucidity

Darkseeker

Give Award
'knew it.' He thought. He thought he would try again despite what Embry said. "I kinda out that together but was just testing a theory." He read the message before sending it to make sure it didn't sound to dumb or anything. " hey uh why did you stop talking to me anyway? " he asked in the text.
The last time he tried to talk to Embry was a month ago. He didn't even respond back. After a while he gave up on trying to talk to him. He even have up on trying to interact with him at school.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   12 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us