Wolf Play : High Hill x MountainRange
Chatbox
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!
 mission goofy
02:22:40 
im finally free from the 30 elk quest
 Existence
02:12:24 Exist / Kuskyn
On my way back to me 27K I had ;-;
 Transcendence
02:08:55 free palestine
Boost pvp aa
 Dark pack
01:43:34 
Goodnight
 Night Shade
01:41:06 Graves | Chaos
Gnight chat
 Floof
01:23:28 Floodgates
No problem ^-^
 Arachne
01:22:40 Ara/Kat
thank you lmao 😭😭
 Floof
01:22:02 Floodgates
I've removed it for you :)
 Transcendence
01:21:55 free palestine
Bro copy paste an ad outline

Like mE
 Arachne
01:21:48 Ara/Kat
Floof yes in sales please^^
 Arachne
01:21:22 Ara/Kat
ohh yeah right,, didnÂ’t think of that 😭
any mods on please delete my sales post 🙏
 Transcendence
01:21:02 free palestine
Throwback to Venn accidentally deleting my posts especially
 Floof
01:20:57 Floodgates
Do you need a post removing, Arachne? ^^
 Salom_
01:20:45 Sal, Salmon
Arachne
That's an unfortunate post lmao. "etc etc etc"
 starmutt
01:20:14 marsh | they/it
it would make people delete old posts to bump them to the top again though </3
 Arachne
01:19:03 Ara/Kat
i wish there was an option to delete our own chat posts, especially in sales if you mess up 😭
 Transcendence
01:18:55 free palestine
High talent wolves sound great, but I guess G1/short gen/cls are getting a bit of attention lol
 Night Shade
01:17:35 Graves | Chaos
Cute

♥︎ Blessing offers Calliope a piece of their kill. Calliope blushes in response.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +4
Cougar : -5
Black Bear : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

High Hill x MountainRangeJune 27, 2023 07:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
This is a 1x1 roleplay so don't interact unless you are one of the people involved, but feel free to follow along :)
~plot~

Character A is the daughter of a wealthy king during the time when vikings ruled the seas and were feared by all. Charcater A is a viking warlord that will do almost anything for wealth, power, and respect. One day Character A is taken by Character B and held captive for ransom. As Character A's father scrambles to get together the gold Character B's (emotional) walls are slowly broken down as they begin to fall for Character A. As the king is trying to put together the funds to get his daughter back Character B keeps raising the ransom to outragous prices...

High Hill x MountainRangeJuly 3, 2023 12:17 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Bjorn The Unbreakable

Meaning “Bear”

33 Years

Male (He/Him)

Role:

Warlord

Appearance:

Bjorn is nothing short of an imposing, battle born warrior. Marked with numerous scars of battles long waged and wars won, he has been granted a rather tough and unfriendly notation to him. Unapproachable, even. His build alone is enough to send the weaker men running. He stands at a towering 6’5”, easily being one of – if not the – tallest of his people. His form is nothing but pure bulk, with every ounce of his weight being pure and utter muscle. Most of this muscle accumulates along his arms, shoulders, and back (though, his legs and chest are not devoid of it), giving him the look of a modern heavyweight lifter. Minus the fat belly some of these lifters have, of course. Said arms are littered with those aforementioned scars, with not one in particular standing out. They all hold the same amount of weight, and provide him with the right amount of scarring to make him look incredibly intimidating. His right arm is the one out of the two to carry the larger quantity of scars. It is his dominant hand after all, and thus is used more often. So, it is only natural that carries the larger burden of war. Some freckles can also be seen littered about his arms, but he tends to ignore them in preference of the scars. The man’s posture is typically a high-strung straight one, stitched together with a powerful stride that just screams strength and authority. His skin is of a sea-touched tan, built up from years of sailing the ocean waves.

The warlord’s face is naturally masculine in shape, fit with a strong jawline that may as well be the edge of a cawood sword. In other words, sharp. Very sharp. His face is on the flatter side of things, like those of most vikings. Nothing really protrudes from his face. Or, at least, far from his face. Most keep around the same level of placement, with his nose naturally being the exception. A multitude of freckles dawn his cheeks – much to his dismay – which gives him a bit of a softer or immature look at times. A scar runs along his right cheek, from jawbone to that underneath his eyes. Another small one runs over the left side of his lips. The formation of some stubble can be seen around his face, brown in color and rather short. Despite being well into his years, he’s been having a rather hard time growing out a beard like what vikings typically have. But, then again, he is fine with not having to deal with that amount of hair right underneath where food is entering the body. His hair is rather short – much unlike the usual long hair of most of his people – and does not pick up on one particular style. Though, he is attempting to grow it out once more. This head of hair is naturally sharp and shaggy in formation, but oddly well kept. Both the stubble of his beard and his hair are dark brown in color, like that seen on most stereotypical vikings. His eyes are a sharp brown-almost black hue that can be very daunting if given the right emotion and lighting. Few can stare into them for very long, in fear of getting lost – no matter the feeling being expressed.

For clothes, the impeccably tall warrior typically wears a rustic red tunic – fit with dull brown cuffs and a secondary layer that is almost skirt like in appearance (which takes on the same shade of brown as his cuffs). The sleeves of his tunic end just before his elbow, and cross over it at times. This is much unlike the clothes generally seen on “higher up” vikings, but he does have a thing for simplicity. Around his back is a bear skin cloak, fur and all. It’s shaggy like his hair, but soft to the touch. Some say that it came as a prize for his first-ever successful hunt where he killed a grizzly on the first try. Though, it is possible that this could be an exaggeration stemming from his mother. But none have dared to challenge the claim, seeing as they would have both him and his mother breathing down their back. Leather trousers cover most of his legs, being brownish-tan in complexion. They’re not very baggy (unlike most trousers) but also do not stick tightly to his skin. These pants hold a lot of stains of… “unknown” origins. Though, as one would imagine, it’s not hard to guess where they came from. Covering what is left of his legs as well as some of his trouser legs are two, tall and thick leather boots. Both are strong and sturdy, giving off a “clunking” sound every time he takes a step. To most, they would be rather heavy and hard to lift. But, to him, it is mere child’s play.

This bear of a man doesn’t do much in terms of accessories. As already mentioned, he has a thing for simplicity. Nothing too eye-catching or flashy, but nothing too abhorring either. Just… simple. For starters, a tough-looking leather belt wraps around his waist, linking together overtop his chosen pants. It is held together but a strong clasp of iron, and numerous pouches and weapon-holsters can be seen on it. On either side of him – in two of these weapon-holsters – resides two battle axes. With sharp blades and short-ish handles, they are designed for an “up-close and personal” style of fighting. Where he can get into another’s face and ensure that he as well as his axes are the very last thing they see. Holding his cloak together across his upper chest is a shiny, metal bear-head pendant. The symbol of his family and tribe. At times of battle or during interactions with prisoners, a metal helmet is worn. It covers his head, the front of his upper cheeks, and nose, and surrounds his eyes. It is rather dingy looking, due to its constant use – holding a few dents in its old metal as well. But, it’s still holding itself together quite well.

Bjorn’s voice is one of unbreakable authority and power. It is naturally commanding, causing the kindest of to sound like an order that would cost one’s life if not followed. For the not-unusual intimidation factor, his words are always of a deep pitch. Low in volume too, making him rather hard to hear in noisy places. A dark and rumbly tone is set upon each and every one of his chosen words, captivating even the most stubborn of people. It demands attention and fear, and he will take nothing less. Emotion is often lacking from his voice, seeing as has the tendency to speak calmly on less contentious topics. But, it is never completely void of it. If one listens hard enough, you may just be granted a hint at his true feelings which are bound to be masked by his rather stoic words. It won’t always be a treat, however. It could just reveal your doom.

Personality:

Aggressive || Brash || Bold || Power Hungry || Selfish (Towards Others) || Cunning || Eloquent || Persuasive || Slightly Impatient || Authoritative || Protective || Oddly Caring || Reckless (At Times) || Little Worry About His Own Well Being || Selfless (Around Companions)

“”

Strengths:

- Thinks Before Acting (Typically)

- Physical Strength

- Durability

- Authority

- Battle Prowess

- Great Speaker

Weaknesses:

- Speed

- Agility

- “Temper, Temper”

- Gaining True Loyalty

- Numerous Enemies

- Impatience

- War & Battles

- Caring For His Mother

- Winning

- Sailing

- Fishing

Dislikes:

- Seeing Comrades Fall

- Losing

- Disloyalty

- Challenges To His Authority

- Disrespect Of Any Kind

Affiliations:

Yrsa (Meaning “She Bear”) – Mother

TBD

Other:

- Bjorn rules his people with an iron first, controlling them through fear and examples. Though, the more trusted individuals of his clan are typically exempt from this treatment.

I'll be posting his written personality tomorrow. Sorry for the wait. ^^'

Edited at July 3, 2023 02:26 AM by High Hills Pack

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us