Wolf Play : Ashes of Night x MountainRange
Chatbox
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!
 mission goofy
02:22:40 
im finally free from the 30 elk quest
 Existence
02:12:24 Exist / Kuskyn
On my way back to me 27K I had ;-;
 Transcendence
02:08:55 free palestine
Boost pvp aa
 Dark pack
01:43:34 
Goodnight
 Night Shade
01:41:06 Graves | Chaos
Gnight chat
 Floof
01:23:28 Floodgates
No problem ^-^
 Arachne
01:22:40 Ara/Kat
thank you lmao 😭😭
 Floof
01:22:02 Floodgates
I've removed it for you :)
 Transcendence
01:21:55 free palestine
Bro copy paste an ad outline

Like mE
 Arachne
01:21:48 Ara/Kat
Floof yes in sales please^^
 Arachne
01:21:22 Ara/Kat
ohh yeah right,, didnÂ’t think of that 😭
any mods on please delete my sales post 🙏
 Transcendence
01:21:02 free palestine
Throwback to Venn accidentally deleting my posts especially
 Floof
01:20:57 Floodgates
Do you need a post removing, Arachne? ^^
 Salom_
01:20:45 Sal, Salmon
Arachne
That's an unfortunate post lmao. "etc etc etc"
 starmutt
01:20:14 marsh | they/it
it would make people delete old posts to bump them to the top again though </3
 Arachne
01:19:03 Ara/Kat
i wish there was an option to delete our own chat posts, especially in sales if you mess up 😭
 Transcendence
01:18:55 free palestine
High talent wolves sound great, but I guess G1/short gen/cls are getting a bit of attention lol
 Night Shade
01:17:35 Graves | Chaos
Cute

♥︎ Blessing offers Calliope a piece of their kill. Calliope blushes in response.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +4
Cougar : -5
Black Bear : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Ashes of Night x MountainRangeJune 27, 2023 09:07 AM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

Please Ony Post here if you are listed in the title. But do feel free to follow along. :)

Introduction

A local small town lab is on the brink of a master experiment. The scientists have been working hard and long on this experiment and are finally ready to test it. Character A, volunteers to be the test subject of an experiment involving a time machine. The time machine zaps them to a time where vikings ruled the seas before it conveniently breaks down, trapping them in the viking time period. However, that also means that Character A is trespassing on viking land which is dangerous. Character B, leader of the Vikings that own the land is patrolling the area and stumbles across Character A. Character B captures Character A and makes them a prisoner and servant to their crew. Will Character A forever be trapped in the Viking Era?

Ashes of Night x MountainRangeJune 27, 2023 09:35 AM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

~Fauna Bee Allen~

Sex:

Female

Appearance:

Fauna stands around 5'4-5'5 with a rather soft-looking frame. She has thicker thighs.hips and a small bust/shoulder area. She is on the thinner side, contributing to her soft, almost fragile appearance.

However, despite her fragile appearance, she carries herself with confidence and radiates a glow of subtle interest and appealing nature to everyone around her. She has soft caramel brown 3B wavy hair that rests about her mid-back. Her hair is complemented by a soft warm beige skin tone and a heart-shaped face that bears tons of freckles. Her face is complimented by relatively small blue-gray eyes, a larger round nose, and thin rose pink lips.

Personality:

She is on the quieter, more observant side that others often take as intellect. She enjoys analyzing behavior trends with the people around her and it normally doesn't take her long to figure out a person based on their behavior.

However, behind that intellectual, observant side of her, there's a passionate person that will risk her life to stand up for what she believes in, whatever that may be. She has a fiery, brave side to her that often gets misjudged as stubborn by those that witness that side of her.

She also bears a strong sense of wisdom and intake on the world around her. She uses her intellect and analysis of behavior to form theories about the world.

Other:

N/A

Ashes of Night x MountainRangeJune 27, 2023 02:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

☨Vigdis Björnsson☨

Sex:

Female

Appearance:

Vigdis, known as Vigdis the Red, stands proud at a height of 5'10", towering over most in her tribe. Clad in leather and bear pelts, her broad shoulders and tall stature give her a commanding presence that's further enhanced by her muscular figure. Her body is marked with scars from years of warfare, giving her a battle-hardened look, and her skin is a pale white with an almost ashy tint, reflecting her Nordic heritage. With her skin covered in dried and fresh blood from the many battles she's fought, Vigdis wears her battle scars like a medal of honor, showing the world just how fierce she truly is. Her hair is shaved on the sides, giving her a "mullet" look, with intricate braids keeping the rest of her long, light brown hair in place. Intricate tattoos dot her arms, shoulders, chest, and back, showing off her battle prowess and giving her an even more intimidating appearance

Her brown eyes are slanted, giving them a formidable and alert appearance, and her lips form an "M" shape with a pronounced cupid's bow. A prominent nose and angular face give her an overall intimidating look, which is further accentuated by a piercing on her eyebrow and the tattoos lining her cheekbones and chin. She commands respect and fear from her tribe and is a fearless leader in battle, with her strength, courage, and resilience making her one of the most feared warriors in her land.

Personality:

Vigdis is a fierce viking warlord with a hardened mentality forged by years of battle. She commands respect and loyalty from her army, leading them into battles with a fearless determination. She is a fearless and cunning strategist, always analyzing her opponents' weaknesses and exploiting them to achieve victory. But despite her ferocious nature on the battlefield, Vigdis is also a woman of great strength and honor, a loyal and devoted leader to her people. She is a formidable warrior and gained a reputation for her bravery and ferocity on the battlefield becoming a feared and respected war lord.

Other:

Vigdis was born and raised in a small village near the coast of Scandinavia. From a young age, she showed a natural talent for combat, training with her father, who was the village’s leader. At the age of 20, she joined her tribe's army and quickly climbed the ranks. Despite her success on the battlefield, she is also a deeply spiritual person, often praying to the Norse gods for guidance and strength before going into battle.

Ashes of Night x MountainRangeJune 27, 2023 08:54 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award
Oooo love her. Would you mind starting?)))

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us