Wolf Play : Crxw x Convivial ~ Not Accepted
Chatbox
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!
 mission goofy
02:22:40 
im finally free from the 30 elk quest
 Existence
02:12:24 Exist / Kuskyn
On my way back to me 27K I had ;-;
 Transcendence
02:08:55 free palestine
Boost pvp aa
 Dark pack
01:43:34 
Goodnight
 Night Shade
01:41:06 Graves | Chaos
Gnight chat
 Floof
01:23:28 Floodgates
No problem ^-^
 Arachne
01:22:40 Ara/Kat
thank you lmao 😭😭
 Floof
01:22:02 Floodgates
I've removed it for you :)
 Transcendence
01:21:55 free palestine
Bro copy paste an ad outline

Like mE
 Arachne
01:21:48 Ara/Kat
Floof yes in sales please^^
 Arachne
01:21:22 Ara/Kat
ohh yeah right,, didnÂ’t think of that 😭
any mods on please delete my sales post 🙏
 Transcendence
01:21:02 free palestine
Throwback to Venn accidentally deleting my posts especially
 Floof
01:20:57 Floodgates
Do you need a post removing, Arachne? ^^
 Salom_
01:20:45 Sal, Salmon
Arachne
That's an unfortunate post lmao. "etc etc etc"
 starmutt
01:20:14 marsh | they/it
it would make people delete old posts to bump them to the top again though </3
 Arachne
01:19:03 Ara/Kat
i wish there was an option to delete our own chat posts, especially in sales if you mess up 😭
 Transcendence
01:18:55 free palestine
High talent wolves sound great, but I guess G1/short gen/cls are getting a bit of attention lol
 Night Shade
01:17:35 Graves | Chaos
Cute

♥︎ Blessing offers Calliope a piece of their kill. Calliope blushes in response.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +4
Cougar : -5
Black Bear : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Crxw x Convivial ~ Not AcceptedJune 26, 2023 06:16 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
If your name isn't in the title please don't post!

Plot:

Skylar Jones and y/c both knew each other in high school, but that ended on bad terms. They both end up going to college. They were at ease, thinking they were hardly ever going to see each other again. But they were wrong. They recognize each other at a college party right before the semester starts and they're kind of on edge but keep running into each other after that until they start developing feelings.

Edited at June 26, 2023 06:40 PM by Scarecrxw
Crxw x Convivial ~ Not AcceptedJune 26, 2023 06:27 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Skylar Ashton Jones
Sexuality:
Bisexual (has a preference for guys)
Personality

Skylar is very laid-back to new people but also is somewhat shy. He doesn't normally interact with people but when he does he's nice. He's recently not been feeling himself, his depression has taken over for the most part but he's trying. He's getting back into his old bad habits. Sky is really into sports, horses, art and music. He also loves cats and you can almost never catch him not having his earbuds in.

He is also kind of difficult when it comes to the emotional side of him. He either doesn't know how to communicate his feelings or he has outbursts. He tries not to let his emotions show or get the best of him. Once you are close to sky he will care for you so much and be loyal to you. His favourite sports are hockey and lacrosse, he plays in a team for both. His jersey number for both is 19. He loves when people he cares about watch his games. He also is very talented when it comes to art, he also just likes it. He has a cat named Felix, he's a brown Maine coon so he's really fluffy. Sky adores him. His music taste varies so it's hard to say what he listens to. But music is one of the few things that keep him going.

Sky hates cocky people, he also hates stubborn people even though he may be a bit stubborn himself. He likes being shown he's appreciated by people he gets into relationships with. His love language is either physical touch or words of affirmation. He also likes spending a lot of time with his s/o but he also likes his alone time. He is more of an introvert but is outgoing when it comes to things he loves. He's a freshman in college for sports. When it comes to intimate relationships once he's close enough he will show that person parts of him nobody else sees. He will get really comfortable with that person and feel safe around them. He's also very wary about relationships because of past relationships, so you have to show him that he can trust you.

Appearance:

download20230606002359.png

credits mochiibon on picrew

Skylar looks very down/angry most of the time but that's just his resting face. His eyes are a beautiful green and they look great on his paleish skin. The dark circles under his eyes make him look like he doesn't sleep at all, which is true, his sleep schedule is terrible. He also has a snake bite on the opposite side of his nostril piercing (his nose is a nose silver nose ring instead of that stud), a septum and his right eyebrow done. He also has a couple of tattoos done. One for his dad, his dad sadly passed away around a year ago. Its on the inside of his elbow. Its the date of his death. He also has a heart done on his left middle finger knuckle. Hes always stood out because of the way he looks and dresses, but he likes how he looks for the most part. He just wanted people to accept him for him. Sky dresses usually in black and very bland colours, because he doesnt really like bright colors. He usually wears graphic/band tshirts or hoodies and some jeans/cargo pants or sweats. He mostly wears what hes comfortable in. Oh and both his ears are stretched to 00g and he wears black tunnels.

Strengths:

Active || Admirable || Loyal || Caring || Sweet || Passionate || Cooperative

Weaknesses:

Shyness || Public speaking || Jealous || Violent/Aggressive when provoked || Paranoid || Stuborn || Forgiving

Small backstory:

He grew up in a small home with his father, mother and sister. Hes always been close with his mom and sister. When it came to his father it was iffy. His dad wasn't too good of a father but Sky will always love him. Once he came out his family supported him, his dad was iffy about it but knew he had to support his son. As soon as their relationship went uphill, his dad sadly passed away. It wasn't too long ago and it's been affecting Skylar a lot, but he's going to get through it.

Interests/Likes
Hockey, lacrosse, art, music, cats, the smell of rain. He also likes feeling close to someone, both emotionally and physically.
Dislikes:
Dogs, school, people.
Other:
Hes a mama's boy, his mom always supported him.
Image credits - mochiibon picrew

Edited at July 8, 2023 08:25 PM by Scarecrxw
Crxw x Convivial ~ Not AcceptedJune 27, 2023 02:47 PM

Convivial

Darkseeker

Give Award
Lorenzo Mateo Alvarez
"Enzo"
Business Major; Psychology Minor
Sexuality: Questioning
Personality:
Lorenzo is a charismatic mess of a guy. He keeps his home and school life separate, very separate. With his parents he's a people pleaser, always wanting to make them proud of him. While when he's by himself, he comes off as quite cocky and arrogant. Lorenzo is a very insecure guy and puts on a face of confidence as a 'fake it till you make it' type of strategy. He likes the attention being on him and loves being praised, it makes up for what he lacked as a kid. Often, he needs to be humbled. Enzo tends to forget he's not really all that. He's never hung out with the right people and hasn't had friends he can genuinely confide in. Though many of them are fake, he's loyal to his friends and would protect them in any situation.
This image was created with Picrew’s “男メーカー“!! https://picrew.me/share?cd=BmOlbHei5H #Picrew #男メーカー
Appearance:
Lorenzo has an intimidating stature, standing at 6'3" with broad shoulders. He has warm, bronze toned skin; it's clear and smooth until you reach his chest, which is covered in small freckles. His only piercings are the three on each ear, which he'll occasionally swap out for dangles. Enzo's jawline is well defined and sharp, complimenting his straight nose. A bright amber, his eyes are piercing, yet always seem relaxed. He has black, silky hair, parted on the side to swoop over his eyebrow. Lorenzo has decent posture and almost always stands straight, only cocking his head to look at people. On his back is a Yinyang styled tattoo of two Eastern Dragons.
Strengths:
Charismatic
Loyal
Protective
Weaknesses:
Insecure
Emotionally Unstable
Cocky
Attention
Physical Touch (touch starved much)
Cats, specifically Savanah cats, though he could never own one
Loud music
Dislikes:
The silence
Being alone or ignored
Seeing or hearing arguments
Backstory:
Enzo grew up with both his parents, they're still married but honestly shouldn't be. His parents argue constantly especially about his future. Though he's pursuing business to make them happy, he's still learning about his passion, psychology, on the side. He moved out when he was 17 into his own apartment to finish out his senior year and the summer before college. He's staying in the dorms now and updates his parents on his studies constantly to keep the peace.
Crxw x Convivial ~ Not AcceptedJune 27, 2023 03:33 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award

Alas, moving day. Sky had already finished packing his stuff for college and was just now moving it all into his car. "Alright mama, I'm going to be leaving." Sky said as he closed his trunk. He has a white sedan that was previously his mom's, it was still in good condition though. Sky walked to the driver's side and up to his mom. "Im going to miss you so much" Iris said, that is his mom's name. It was a coincidence too, the small town they lived in was named Iris. He hugged his mom before saying. "Im going to miss you too." "But I'll be back to visit sometime." He then said pulling away. He kissed his mom on the cheek and then got into his car. He then rolled down the window after starting the car. "I love you." He said as he started backing out of their driveway. "I love you too, drive safe." His mother called out as he began to drive off.

Sky is really good at sports, so he got into college for them. He plays hockey and lacrosse. He is a little worried about playing two sports in college, he doesn't know if it will be too much for him. He doesn't know which one he would give up, he is really good at them both. He is also really good at art and music but sports are definitely his passion. Although he doesn't like watching sports online for the most part, he will go to games but he doesn't like watching them on tv.

After 3 long hours of driving he arrived at Riverside College. He parked his car as close to the front doors as possible, he then got out sighing as he moved his hair behind his ears. He had previously called for help moving his stuff since none of his friends could come. He eventually got all of his stuff moved into his dorm, it was room 408 and it only took him around 30 minutes. He plopped on the bed and took a deep breath in, exhaling it slowly. He had only one roommate which was good, he didn't really like the idea of sharing a room with a complete stranger for a while. But lucky for him he kind of knew his roommate, he had talked to him a bit back in high school. "Hey dude, there's going to be a party around 9 pm. It's for the start of college. (Uh idk where the party would be)" Sky's roommate said. "ah yeah, I might make an appearance for a bit but parties aren't really my thing." Sky said in return as he went on his phone. He obviously had to make an appearance at the first college party of the year but he wasn't going to be there all night. He had to still unpack but he groaned at the thought of it. He then pushed himself to get up and start unpacking.

Edited at June 27, 2023 03:42 PM by Scarecrxw
Crxw x Convivial ~ Not AcceptedJune 27, 2023 05:05 PM

Convivial

Darkseeker

Give Award
Enzo leaned over his car as he threw his last bag into the trunk. With a shove on the trunk lid, he turned behind him to look at his former apartment building. It had been his home for a little over a year and now he wouldn't be returning. Lorenzo reached into his pocket, glancing down as he took out his phone. In the group chat with his parents, he texted "omw 2 riverside" with no intention to respond to any following texts. Their insistent bugging was the only reason he was going there anyway. With a sigh, he swept his hand over his car, a widebody charger he had payed for himself. It was mostly stock and affordable, but still a nice car with good power. He slid into the driver seat, gripping the steering wheel and laying his head back. Enzo ran his hand up through this hair, ready to drive off.
As he pulled into the dorm parking lot, he stared at the large brick building. This would be his new home till the end of the semester. He didn't have much luggage, so he was able to bring it all up in one trip. His room was 410, he knew his dormmate was a sophomore but didn't know him personally.
The room was split in half, with a small desk and bed on each side. His roommate, Isaac, was sitting on their bed when he walked in. Isaac's side of the room was decorated in red and black with rock band posters slathering the walls. He nodded his head up as a gesture of greeting, and Isaac returned it. They sat in silence for awhile while Lorenzo unpacked his stuff. Halfway done, another guy walked into the dorm. "Yo Isaac you ready for that party tonight? Heard there's gonna be some of the campus cheerleaders there!" Isaac smirked at this, "Can't wait for it man." Turning to Enzo, he asked him "You wanna come along freshie? Get you some good friends here before the semester starts." Lorenzo smiled a bit at this, "I wouldn't miss it for the world." The three of them laughed for a bit, conversing about their plans for later that night.
Crxw x Convivial ~ Not AcceptedJune 27, 2023 05:41 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sky had not finished unpacking most of his stuff, he had got his essentials out and made his bed. The college did provide clean bedsheets but he preferred his own, it was a black set. He had also brought one of those long pillows, he's picky and he needs two pillows when sleeping. He does have the slightest bit of OCD. After that, he still had some clothes to put away. He checked the time and it was around 6 pm, his eyes widened for a second but then he shrugged it off. He knew he procrastinating the entire time he was unpacking, that's why it took him so long. But he did arrive pretty late at the college because it is a long drive. "Fuck I still have a lot of clothes to put away." He groaned, talking to himself seeing that his dormmate had left earlier. He stared at the suitcase, procrastinating even more. It only took him around 10 minutes to put the rest of his clothes away. Sky then sat down on his bed and he looked at his phone. His stomach then grumbled but he shrugged it off. There would hopefully be food at the party, so he thought he would just eat there and it wasn't too long till the party. Do I shower? ....yes. Sky thought to himself as he got up setting his phone down. He then rummaged through his clothes picking out something presentable. He picked out a band tshirt that was black and some grey sweatpants. He also had to bring his own shower products so he grabbed those as well.

He then was off to find the showers. There were signs in the college so it was pretty easy to find them. He then hopped in the shower. His showers aren't too long but he had some time to spare so he ended up taking an hour-long shower. His hair is so annoying to wash since it's so long. He got out of the shower after he finished washing his hair and grabbed his towel. He gave his hair a quick dry before wrapping the towel around his body. Making his way back to his dorm he only saw one person so that was good on his part. He feared that his towel would fall off. He then changed and checked the time. It was now around 7:30 pm, giving him an hour and 30 minutes. He just decided to pass the time by watching stuff on his laptop.

It was now 8:40 so Sky hopped out of bed. He brushed his hair and then put some cologne on. It was a breezy, ocean scent. Mostly he smells like that plus cigarettes but he hasn't smoked for the time being at his college plus he showered so he only smelt like his cologne.

Edited at June 27, 2023 05:46 PM by Scarecrxw
Crxw x Convivial ~ Not AcceptedJune 27, 2023 07:22 PM

Convivial

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alex, the guy who had walked into the room earlier, and Isaac had left just a few minutes ago. They were going to Alex's dorm to get ready and were stopping back later to pick Enzo up. He found it interesting they were friends, since they seemed so different. Isaac was pale with messy black hair and covered in piercings, while Alex was tall and slim with dreads down to his back. While his dormmate was energetic and a wild card, Alex seemed reserved and laid back. He sighed, falling back into his bed and staring up at the ceiling. This year was gonna be good. In high-school, Lorenzo was never focused on studies, it was all about his status. He messed around with the wrong guys and had a new girl every week. Enzo had never really liked any of them, he figured eventually he'd fall in love with someone but it never happened. This year he was going to change things. A relationship seemed hopeless, so he would focus on his classes and make his parents proud. Maybe they'd stop arguing if he succeeded.
The time seemed to pass unusually fast, and before he knew it he had to stay getting ready. He sat up in bed, resting his head in his hand as he rubbed his face. Getting up, he walked to the small dresser and opened the top drawer. He picked out a decent outfit for the party, he was still planning on focusing on studies... but it wouldn't hurt to have some fun. Enzo put on a wife beater under a black button up, without buttoning it up of course. He wore black jeans and a belt with a gold buckle, paired with black combat boots. Standing in front of his full-body mirror, he switched his earrings out for gold hoops and picked out a gold chain. Enzo kneeled down closer to the mirror to fix his hair, shaking his hands through it to fluff it out.
As he was putting on his rings, the door opened. Now three guys walked in, 'God they're multiplying' he thought to himself with a smirk. Alex and Isaac plopped onto his dormmates bed, the third guy, Alex's dormmate, did the same. "Aye man this is just Darius, Alex's roomie. He's gonna tag along with us too," Isaac spoke up. Darius was just an inch shorter than Enzo, with dark ebony skin and a built figure. He had dreads that were only to his shoulders, but thicker than Alex's. Darius seemed more reclusive and quiet than the other two, not saying anything for most of the conversation. "Alright well the party's stating soon, don't wanna miss a minute! Who's driving?" Alex had asked, looking reluctant to drive himself. Darius and Isaac looked at ecahother, and then to Lorenzo, who sighed in return. He shrugged his shoulders and grabbed his keys from his pocket, briefly swinging them around his finger. "Let's get going then" Enzo replied, motioning with his head for the three to follow. He lead the group outside with his hand in his front pocket, and when they reached the door he took his keys out again, pressing twice on the start button. The charger revved and purred in the parking lot, it's orange aftermarket lights reflecting off the ground.
Enzo hopped in the front seat, immediately putting the manual car into neutral as the trio loaded into the car. Isaac sat in the passenger seat, Darius behind him and Alex behind Lorenzo. Isaac seemingly bounced in his seat with excitement, this party was gonna be something big. Isaac put the address in his phone and held it for Enzo, the party was taking place at a house a few minutes down the road from the college. Through the entire drive the four of them were practically shouting music from the radio. The car slowed as he pulled into the driveway. "Meet you guys back out here in what, 4 hours?" Enzo turned to the trio with a smirk, 'let's get this started.'

Edited at June 27, 2023 07:23 PM by Convivial
Crxw x Convivial ~ Not AcceptedJune 27, 2023 07:42 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar had mostly finished getting ready, it was just a party. He figured he would either end up sweating or drinking, nothing to get fancy for. Although he did do some skincare because he sometimes does it. He also thought about brushing his teeth but he thought nah, he would probably end up drinking. He never really drank but it was his first college party so he had to at least take a shot. He put on some lip balm and a little bit of black eyeshadow and smudged it. He looked in his mirror and was satisfied with what he saw, he then checked the time again. It was 9 so thought he would make his way to the party. He walked out of his dorm and looked around. His roommate told him the address before he left so Skylar was all set. He didn't want to drive so he just decided to walk. It was only a couple minutes down the road so it would take him maybe 10 - 15 minutes. He remembered his earbuds and pulled them out of his pocket. He plugged them into his phone and started blasting music in his ears. It was going to be a bit of a walk so music would obviously help. After about 10 minutes he made it to the house. By then he had seen multiple people showing up in cars and walking in. He made his way up to the door and walked in as other people did. Once he got in, anxiety struck. There were so many people. He took a couple of deep breaths, pushing the anxiety away with every exhale. It still lingered as he walked more into the house but it was manageable. He spotted the table with all the drinks and cups. He walked over and poured himself and a cup of the fruit punch. There had to be alcohol in it so he guessed he was getting a little drunk tonight. He then began to sip on the punch. It barely tasted like alcohol so he knew it was going to be deadly. Maybe only a cup or two, he told himself. His eyes jolted around the room as he tried to find someplace to stand. His eyes then caught the food table. He then made his way over to it, smiling. He was so hungry. He grabbed a slice of pizza and took a huge bite out of it. He guarantees that he doesn't know anyone at the party. That made him more nervous. He finished the slice of pizza pretty fast but threw away the crust before grabbing another slice. Still sipping on the punch he started to walk around. Ugh, I don't want to be here, but free stuff, He thought to himself. He found his way to a couch and sat down on it. There were two other people sitting but it was a pretty big couch. He pulled out his phone and started to text his best friend as he continued to drink his punch.

Edited at June 27, 2023 07:46 PM by Scarecrxw
Crxw x Convivial ~ Not AcceptedJune 27, 2023 09:04 PM

Convivial

Darkseeker

Give Award
The four of them walked into the party with high hopes. Lorenzo immediately eyed up the drink table and made his way over. He grabbed two of the clear shots on the table and poured himself a cup of punch. 'Let's get this night started' he said leaning back on the drink table. His eyes washed over the area around him and he spotted a long haired figure on the couch. The man looked familiar to him, but he couldn't quite place his finger on it. As he drank from the punch, the thought hit him. He had slept with his girlfriend, on multiple occasions. The girl had approached him and he never thought anything of it, turned out she had been dating this guy. He shrugged it off and made his way to the pool table out in the sunroom. Enzo didn't make it far before someone stopped him, asking him to try this mixed shot they made. Taking it without a question, Lorenzo threw the shot back and swallowed it. That's when his memory and vision starts to blur. He briefly made it to the pool table, steadying himself on it for a minute. 'There's no way that shot was just alcohol' he remarked to himself.
It was then that he decided it would be smart to stay there at that state, and he made his way to the door to walk outside. He lost track of that thought just in front of the door and turned to walk towards Skylar. The man stood in front of him , staring down at his head for a few moments. He reached down to cradle Skylars face, tucking his hair with his thumb. Slipping down to his chin, Enzos hand pulled his face up to look at him. He smirked and cocked his head at Skylar, "texting that pretty girlfriend of yours?" Lorenzo swept his thumb over his cheek in a caring matter and his mouth pouted in fake sympathy. 'Fuck... this is not how I wanted this year to start.'

Edited at June 27, 2023 09:15 PM by Convivial
Crxw x Convivial ~ Not AcceptedJune 27, 2023 09:25 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar stared at his phone as he texted back and forth with his best friend.
Sky - Yeah I fucking hate people but I'm here
Bill - You like me though ;)
Sky - Yes bill
He looked up for a split second just to see his surroundings again. He then heard a voice. The girl next to him had wanted to talk to him. Her voice was soft and sweet but a little bit slurred. She definitely was trying to get in Sky's pants. "Hi." He replied back not making eye contact before returning his attention back to his phone. "Ugh." The girl groaned. Seems like someone didn't get the attention she wanted. Sky was just a slight bit annoyed but shook it off. Sky knew he still liked girls but had a preference for guys, like a strong preference. He did at one point like his best friend Bill but it didn't really work out. They still flirt now and then but as best friends. They are better being best friends anyways. Sky definitely looked like a loser right now because he was on his phone. He was just trying to avoid any human interaction. What was the point of going to the party then, Sky didn't even know for himself. He didn't have anything else to do and now he can say he attended one college party. A few minutes go by and as he's scrolling on his phone, a shadow crossed above Skylar's head and stayed there for a moment. But before he could even look up a hand met his face. He looked up immediately and moved his head back, pushing the large hand off his face. His eyes widened as memories flooded back to him. Enzo, The guy who stole his girlfriend, and for what. Just to use her when Sky actually liked her. To be fair the girl was cheating on Sky so Sky didn't really like either of them. Sky and Enzo had been friends before the whole commotion but once he figured out he had slept with his girlfriend at the time shit went down. He thought he would never have to see him again but looks like they go to the same college. Fun Im gonna have to see this jerk all semester. He doesn't care now for the most part but with the comment he made anger filled his veins. "Yo, what the fuck!" Skylar said in a loud, angry tone as he stood up, shoving Enzo away.

Edited at June 27, 2023 09:31 PM by Scarecrxw

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us