Wolf Play : Dawnforest x saratank
Chatbox
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : -3
Alligator : +2
Arctic Fox : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Dawnforest x saratankJune 7, 2023 05:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Please do not post if you are not one of us, but feel free to follow along.
~~~~
Amara/Aslan
Female/Male
Both are 3 years old, offspring to the former king of Avon Crest Pride
~
Aslan is the current king of the pride, but is failing at his job, cauing a small uproar, and possibly for Amara to take over.
~~
Amara is a lighter tan than most of the lionesses in the pride, and has deep blue eyes. She is average height, though slightly on the more slender side.
~
Aslan is a bit on the bulkier side for males, but not the largest by any means. His mane is a golden red, and his eyes are a golden honey color.
Dawnforest x saratankJune 7, 2023 06:00 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oasis
Female
Almost three years
Red- tan fur almost a light russet in color with pure gold eyes. She has long legs and a slender shape.
---
Storm
Male
Three years
Average tan fur and quite large in size he has a black mane and orange eyes.
---
Pride: Boabab Pride
Oasis is one of the best hunters and Storm is on track to be leader. The current leader is River ( male)

Edited at June 7, 2023 06:00 PM by Dawnforest
Dawnforest x saratankJune 7, 2023 06:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara grumbled as she was awaken by her brother's bickering. She shook her head as she stretched, allowing her eyes to adjust to the daylight. After a moment she walked out ofthe makeshift den the lionesses made the night before she looked over towards Aslan. "What is going on" she asked as she was met with an annoyed growl. "What's going on is you lionesses are being lazy and not hunting" he snapped. Amara gave a low growl. "You want to call US lazy? Ever since you became king, all youve done is boss us around. You dont even patrol which is why we were able to get caught off guard and chased off by Hyenas of all things" she snapped back. Without waiting for Aslan to reply, Amara took a few lionesses with her to not only hunt, but to scout for possible places to mark for their territory. Little did Amara know, they were on the border of another pride as it was.

Dawnforest x saratankJune 7, 2023 06:46 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oasis crouched between the long grass. she could see the whisper of the shapes of her fellow hunters. She preferred hunts like this. Early morning when the prey where still drowsy from the night.
The grass swayed as the last lioness got into position. Oasis sprang fowards with the rest of the hunters following her lead the surrounded herd ran. The lions had all ready found their target Oasis sprang at the antelope she managed to sink her claws into its back but it's shook her off. The other hunters ran after it a few getting some blows on it but none of the scratches or bites where good enough. The antelope rejoined the herd who ran off.
Oasis could smell the markings of another pride. She growled. They had almost got it but failed. The prey now in another pride's land.
Dawnforest x saratankJune 7, 2023 07:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara grumbled to herself, not happy with how Aslan had treated her. He changed after their father passed, leaving him in charge, and Amara wasnt going to put up with it much longer. Before she could think too much about it, a herd of antelope started to charge right at them. "Kaya! Take the left flank, Missy, the right. Cora, follow around back. Spot the weakest and move" Amara called out. The lionesses nodded and took off. Before long, the lionesses spotted an already injured antelope that was slowing down quite a bit. "Take that one" Amara said before the four of them closed in. The four lionesses managed to take down the antelope before Amara sniffed the air. A low growl escaped her throat before she looked at the others. "Take this back to Aslan. Since he doesnt want to do his job, I have to" she told them before she started to make her way towards the other pride she smelled. After carefully sniffing around, she started to slowly mark the territory, wanting to at least keep the peace for a short while. While Amara was distracted, she didnt notice a lone male coming up on her, and was attacked from behind. A startled roar escaped the lioness as she was pinned down. After biting and clawing at the males legs and stomach he released her long enough for her to run a few paces before she was pinned again, this time on the rival pride's territory.
Dawnforest x saratankJune 7, 2023 07:38 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oasis lead the other Lioneses away from the border. Then a low roar sounded. She looked back at the rest of the hunters their ears pricked up in alert.
Oasis moved towards the sound not a walk but not a run more of a wary trot. The yowls and roars grew louder and before long She saw two fighting lions a pinned female who's scent mached the one at the border and a lone male. Before Oasis had said anything one of the hunters Rainfall a grayish lioness leaped forwards tackling the male Rainfall's sister Monsoon followed suit to protect her younger sister more than anything else.
Dawnforest x saratankJune 7, 2023 08:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara tensed up as she felt the weight of the male thrown off of her, hearing a rather upset growl coming from him. She lifted her head and spotted a few lionesses attacking him and joined back in, going for his flank. After a few more blows not only from Amara, the male realized he was out matched and took off. Amara's shoulder was bleeding, along with a few scratches on her side, though nothing that would hinder her for very long. She glanced at the lionesses before she looked in the direction she knew her pride was. "I'm sorry for trespassing" she told the lionesses.
Dawnforest x saratankJune 7, 2023 08:18 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oasis flicked her pale russet tail, motioning for Rainfall and Monsoon to rejoin the group. " It wasn't your fault " She replied to the other lioness. She turned to leave when the pale yellow Acacia spoke up. " She's hurt" Acacia paused " We have lions who know a bit of healing... And the camp's not far. "
Dawnforest x saratankJune 7, 2023 08:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara looked at the lionesses, seeming rather hesitant to follow them. "I don't want to be a bother" she told them, though truthfully she knew she needed it. Her pride lost their healer when they were chased out by the hyenas. She looked at her shoulder and sighed. It was worse than she thought it was. *Maybe I should take them up on the offer* she thought.
Dawnforest x saratankJune 7, 2023 08:29 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oasis looked over to the other lioness. "Well, ok" she shrugged. The lioness looked like she needed a healer but her loss. She turned to leave.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us