Luna🌕
12:46:09 Silver (She/her)
New wish! Check it out itÂ’s part of my pack goal
 Luna🌕
12:38:42 Silver (She/her)
IÂ’m going to be so tired tomorrowÂ…
 Luna🌕
12:38:20 Silver (She/her)
Goodnight chat have a great sleep sleep is good sleep is yummy and I need brain cells no more Celsius for meeee
 Zeraphia
12:37:08 Vah the Ancient One
Mmh WP

Never

:D

It's Saturday tomorrow, I don't work, so I can sleep in!
 technoblade
12:36:57 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Doing good, just exploring a bit
 Nevermore.
12:35:12 Never/Nev
Hello Technition! How're you doing today?

I'm surprised to see you up this late Vah :o
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:35:10 
Vah
I did notice that. Very grateful for this community- everyone has been so nice so far!
 Continental Wolves
12:34:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mmm its just something I find annoying but its not a big deal, I may just be crabby right now since im tired
 technoblade
12:34:24 Lil Techy | Techno
i have so many party on coins
 technoblade
12:33:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Hey Nux ^^
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:32:43 Chat's snack
Heya, Techno 🤌🧂

Spoops 🫵 ^^
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:32:06 Chat's snack
Spoops

Me. I'm some people. It's a natural gift :3

(Do I need to accidentally pour hot sauce in someone's smoothie?)
 Zeraphia
12:31:58 Vah the Ancient One
Dark

XDD no worries at all! I find the more wolves you have in an explore group, seems to go better when trying to fight stuff.
 Zeraphia
12:31:26 Vah the Ancient One
I mean, does it really count as annoying if they are trying?
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:31:19 
Vah
See I think I got all the animals now... but now I have to go check again haha
 technoblade
12:31:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Oh boy, you okay?
 Continental Wolves
12:30:25 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Some people are so annoying without even trying e,e
 Zeraphia
12:30:15 Vah the Ancient One
Dark

XDD it can feel tedious at times that's for sure.

Just make sure to defeat all the enemies you come across (if it says "battle" it's an enemy)
 *Hollystar*
12:29:58 Holly
Starmutt
I was like "oh I'll keep this DH as my PVP wolf" and then he is like 5 and has not even 5 BE
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:28:57 
Vah
thank you! I'm kinda stuck in an explorer map right now

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -4
Spotted Hyena : -3
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

scarecrxw x ScardeykatJune 6, 2023 08:58 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
If you're not scardeykat or scarecrxw and you post here, I'm stealing your knee caps
scarecrxw x ScardeykatJune 6, 2023 09:01 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Skylar Ashton Jones
Sexuality:
Bisexual (has a preference for guys)
Personality

Skylar is very laid-back to new people but also is somewhat shy. He doesn't normally interact with people but when he does he's nice. He's recently not been feeling himself, his depression has taken over for the most part but he's trying. He's getting back into his old bad habits. Sky is really into horses, sports, art and music. He also loves cats and you can almost never catch him not having his earbuds in.

He is also kind of difficult when it comes to the emotional side of him. He either doesn't know how to communicate his feelings or he has outbursts. He tries not to let his emotions show or get the best of him. Once you are close to sky he will care for you so much and be loyal to you. His favourite sport is hockey and lacrosse, he plays in a team for both. His jersey number for both is 19. He loves when people he cares about watch his games. He also is very talented when it comes to art, he also just likes it. He has a cat named Felix, he's a brown Maine coon so he's really fluffy. Sky adores him. His music taste varies so it's hard to say what he listens to. But music is one of the few things that keep him going.

Sky hates cocky people, he also hates stubborn people even though he may be a bit stubborn himself. He likes being shown he's appreciated by people he gets into relationships with. His love language is either physical touch or words of affirmation. He also likes spending a lot of time with his s/o but he also likes his alone time. He is more of an introvert but is outgoing when it comes to things he loves. He is now in his first year of college for sports. When it comes to intimate relationships once he's close enough he will show that person parts of him nobody else sees. He will get really comfortable with that person and feel safe around them. He's also very wary about relationships because of past relationships, so you have to show him that he can trust you.

Appearance:

Cant figure out how to put image without the link so here. https://postimg.cc/yJszR15B

Skylar looks very down/angry most of the time but that's just his resting face. His eyes are a beautiful green and they look great on his paleish skin. His dark circles under his eyes make him look like he doesn't sleep at all, which is true his sleep schedule is terrible. He also has a snake bite on the opposite side of his nostril piercing (his nose is a nose silver nose ring instead of that stud), a septum and his right eyebrow done. He also has a couple tattoos done. One for his dad, his dad sadly passed away around a year ago. Its on the inside of his elbow. Its the date of his death. He also has a heart done on his left middle finger knuckle. Hes always stood out because of the way he looks and dresses, but he likes how he looks for the most part. He just wanted people to accept him for him. Sky dresses usually in black and very bland colours, because he doesnt really like bright colors. He usually wears graphic/band tshirts or hoodies and some jeans/cargo pants or sweats. He mostly wears what hes comfortable in. Oh and both his ears are stretched to 00g and he wears black tunnels.

Strengths:

Active || Admirable || Loyal || Caring || Sweet || Passionate || Cooperative

Weaknesses:

Shyness || Public speaking || Jealous || Violent/Aggressive when provoked || Paranoid || Stuborn || Forgiving

Small backstory:

He grew up with his father, mother and sister. His sister is older by 5 years so she moved out a bit ago. He was and still is pretty close to his sister. Her name is aliyah. His dad was never the best dad, he never supported Sky and when he found out Sky liked boys too he freaked. Let's just say it was not good. He then got depressed and thought he wasn't worthy of anything. He still loved his dad seeing as that he's very forgiving. His dad then soon passed away once they rebuilt their relationship. Sky didn't know how to feel. He knew he had to be strong for his mom. His sister never came to the funeral or back home. Mom hated her for that, but their father was never good to both of them.

Interests/Likes
Hockey, rugby, art, music, cats, the smell of rain. He also likes feeling close to someone, both emotionally and physically.
Dislikes:
Dogs, school, people.
Other:
Hes a mama's boy, his mom always supported him.
Image credits - mochiibon picrew

Edited at June 6, 2023 09:02 PM by Scarecrxw
scarecrxw x ScardeykatJune 7, 2023 05:03 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
~Name~
Enika Allie Talent
~Age~
~Gender~
Female
~Year~
Second year
~Appearance~
-
-
Credits to Baydew on picrew
-
Enika is a rather beautiful young lady. She has dark skin skin with not a blemish on it, besides a large surgery scar on her leg from her injury. She has an athletic build with toned, muscular arms from working out at least three times every day, and is rather strong from it as well. (She's a gym bro). Enika's legs aren't as large as she hoped, as she cannot workout her legs as much as she desires do to the injury which still haunts her to this day. Her ears are periced with many studs and she hopes to get a brow pericing soon. Enika has beautiful crystal blue eyes, which she often found confusing since both her parents had brown eyes. The girl often wears a lot of jewerly like necklaces and some rings as well that she has begun to collect. She wears glasses sometimes, but most times she forgets them at the dorm. She has light colored freckles along her shoulders and a maginificent amount of chocolate brown hair that falls around her mid back, her pride and joy. The girl takes care of it every night, but always wondered what she'd look like with short hair. As for attire, she wears whatever she can find is comfortable, and works out in leggings and a gym bra. In the dorm, she wears sweatpants and a hoodie which seems to hide her figure, but she is a bit of a fashionista and has some pretty interesting clothes.
~Personality~
Despite being a creature of brute force and strength, Enika has shown time and time again that she can, with ease, sneak behind silently. She's knowledgable, understanding, and overall friendly when you get to know her. Enika is overly protective and a great friend. She's serious about her studies, and hopes to one day start her own knife making business. She went to be a marine just two years prior, but due to a let injury, she was Honorably Discharged and her dreams were crushed of ever serving in the army. She is a very patient person most of the time, and very attentive and aware of her surroundings. She does struggle to make friends sometimes, not being quite the most talkative person to exist. She can keep to herself at times, and often is found in the gym if not working herself to the bone on her homework. Enika is a bit of a perfectionist.
~Likes~
+Fighting+
+Training+
+Playing around+
+Hanging with friends+
+Being Loud+
+Extremely Spicey food+
~Dislikes~
+Quiet spaces+
+Dull, bland food+
+Being alone+
~~~

Strengths:

+Quick wit+

+Very smart+

+Very strong+
+Patient with others+
Weakenesses:
-Injury to her leg gives her pain at times-
-Doubts herself often-
-Works herself to the bone-
-Sometimes finds it hard to talk to others-
-

Interests:

+Working out+

+All kinds of food +

+Health and fitness +

+Going out to eat at small, cute shops +

+Getting coffee early in the morning+

+Going for a morning job as long as her leg allows+

Dislikes:

+Being in extremely crowded places +

+Her workouts ending early due to her leg+

+Deep water+

------

---------------

Small backstory:

Enika grew up in a very poor household at first. While her parents worked day and night to provide for her family, she was left to help her brothers and sisters. Eventually, around when she was ten, her parents found success in their jobs and soon, they moved from a tiny house and sleeping in two beds to a massive house and never having to think about if they would be able to eat the next day. When she could finally do things for herself, and not have to watch after her siblings all the time, she finally began to live. When she turned 18, she joined the Marines, or tried. But duing boot camp, she was seriously injured, and was forced to be discharged. She returned to her parents who took her back greatfully, and offered to send her to Clearwater University, the time University of that side of the Appalachian Mountains. Enika decided to go, and is thinking about starting her own knife buisness, or a fashion line, or both! It's her second year and she hasn't made many friends yet, and she's scared she won't enjoy the life ahead of her...

scarecrxw x ScardeykatJune 7, 2023 05:05 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award

The alarm sounded and the blaring music in her ears silenced as a small voice appeared in her earbuds. “Workout concluded. Total time: One hour and thirty two minutes. Would you like to hear-” The voice began, but Enika tapped her earbuds and with a firm voice, replied,” No.” The voice went silent, leaving the young woman alone in the large gym. She let out a breath and looked around where she sat on the floor from her sit ups, taking control of her breathing once again. Sweat dripped down her brow and the edges of her hair line were soaked. Her determined eyes closed for a moment before they opened again, and she pressed her hands beside her, pushing off the ground as her lungs expanded. ‘Guess its time.’ The young girl rotated her shoulder with a long stretch before she snatched the pink water bottle that had sat near a bench in the large room filled with various machines and weights. Enika took her time and guzzled down the ice cold water, soothing her throat and quenching her thirst. Once she’d emptied the bottle completely, the young woman ran her tongue across her lips and wiped her mouth in satisfaction. ‘That didn’t feel like an hour and a half. But its already after noon. I guess my roommate may already be there.’ She thought quietly.

Enika started cleaning up, using an alcohol spray bottle and a cloth to wipe away any sweat she left behind on the machines she had used as well as the mat she’d performed her sit ups on. She wiped down each surface as much as she could so the next person that used them wouldn’t have to worry about a mess. The girl only wished everyone were like that. Once she’d cleaned up, she placed the bottle back on the windowsill where three other bottles lay, and glanced behind her as she heard the door open. A man and a woman entered, dipping their heads at Enika before they went to do their workout, and Enika let them be, snatching her water bottle and her bag which contained her jacket, wallet, and keys. She then walked across the room and pushed the door open, entering a well lit hallway. Across from her was another hallway which led to the indoor basketball courts, and to her left was a larger but more public gym where a bit more people were. Enika preferred the crossfit room since it was a bit more private and had more weights and less machines. The girl took a sharp left turn down the hallway, passing an empty cycling room and entered the lobby and passed the doors that led to the pools. Enika walked to the marble front desk where a clipboard lay, and she signed her name on one of the lines, and the time she’d spent in the gym. “Guess it’s not busy because of the move in day,” A young man behind the desk commented as he began to file some paperwork. Enika glanced up at him and dipped her head in agreement before she walked onward. ‘Yeah, I guess that’s right. I suppose not many people would be out and about in this traffic.’ She wondered to herself.

Before she left completely, Enika paused by a water bottle filling station and refilled the water bottle, looking down at the little screen that counted the plastic bottles the machine had saved. As it had been since summer, the counter was broken and needed to be reset. Enika knew most of that was because of her and her dinted pink water bottle that desperately needed to be replaced. The lid had already been replaced once and was cracked once again, but Enika wanted to get as much life out of it as she could.

When the bottle was filled, Enika screwed the lid on tightly and took a quick sip before dropping it in her bag and put it over her shoulder, pushing the large glass doors open with her back. Immediately, the cool breeze met her face, cooling her body and relaxing her burning muscles. She loved the fall for this very reason. It wasn’t a pain to workout and be met with the unbearable heat, and morning jogs were icy, just how she liked it. The only thing she didn’t like was how loud and busy the town was now. Half of these people didn’t even seem to know how to drive most of the time, and groups of people cluttered the sidewalk, standing directly in the middle, forcing Enika to weave through them. Luckily, Cherry Dorms had a gym in it, and once everyone was moved in, she could return to her beloved private gym once again. With having a gym just a few floors down, it made it easier for the young woman to get in a quick workout in the mornings before classes, especially when she felt a bit sluggish and didn’t want to jog across town. Sure, she could use the bus, but Enika knew on foot would be faster. ‘At least the leg hasn’t been giving me many problems.’ She thought to herself.

Having already moved in that morning, Enika was free to calmly walk to the dorms, drinking in the nature and the fresh air around her and listen to the birds chirp. ‘Halfway there… halfway there…’

scarecrxw x ScardeykatJune 7, 2023 09:09 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ah, atlas, Sky was going to college and the moving-in day was today. He had just finished packing and brought everything to his car. "I love you, honey, drive safe please." His mother told him. Her name was Iris, It was pretty cool considering the town they lived in was named Iris. "I will mama, I love you too." His voice broke a little while speaking. Sky for the most part tries to his emotions but right now it was hard. He was leaving his mom for college and shes the only person he has. With his father passing away just a year ago, and his sister who had moved out about 5 years ago, his mom was the closest person to him. Apart from his best friend, Bill. His mom and bill were it. He of course had other friends but not this close and important. He was going to miss his mom a lot. He hugged his mom then kissed her on the cheek before getting into the car. He rolled down his windows and started driving. "I love you!" Iris shouted as he drove away. His heart hurt, but his mom wanted this for him and so did he.

He was going to college for sports, he plays hockey and lacrosse. He knew it was going to be hard to manage two sports but he knows he can do it, hopefully. A tear fell down his cheek but he quickly wiped it away before more came. He loved sports so this would be good for him.

After 3 hours of driving, he finally arrived at the college. It was now around 4 pm. He got there a then started bringing stuff in. He also requested some help from students that were helping other people bring in their luggage. He got all of his stuff in his dorm in about 30 minutes. His dorm number was 419, and his room was across 418. (Enikas room, you see where I'm going with this, sorry if that wasn't ur plan)

"Ugh, I don't want to unpack." He complained to himself as he plopped on his bed. He had to change his bedsheets before anything so he hopped up and did that. He took a deep breath, exhaling slowly. He ran his hands through his hair and then decided he would just unpack later that night or tomorrow. He wanted to go exploring the college so he knew where everything was. So he did, among walking out he was faced with a beautiful woman. He glanced at her getting a bit nervous but still shot her a quick smile. "Hi." He said quickly before he continued to walk. She looked like she was just getting into her dorm and it was the one right across from his.

scarecrxw x ScardeykatJune 8, 2023 07:22 AM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Don't worry, that works! :))
Enika let out a breath as she began to tie her massive amount of chocolate hair behind her head. Once she had restrained it for the most part with a hairtie, the young woman rotated her should as she walked through the hallway, still carrying her workout bag over her shoulder. She withdrew her water bottle and took a large sip, and gulped it down, licking her lips. As she ventured through the hallways, she passed a few people, wincing a bit as they openly talked rather loudly. 'They can do what the want. I guess I...' Enika paused a bit as she looked to the side, seeing a young man exit his room. She studied him for a moment as he looked at her, and she tilted her head to the side curiously, locks of hair falling to her shoulder. When he said hello, she blinked and paused for a moment, and when he started to leave, she rustled through her bag and found her glasses, putting them on her face. "Hello," She spoke to the back of his head. She then looked at the door she had exited from then to hers that was right across. Interesting.
"Not to stop you from wherever you're going, but may I ask what your name is?" She offered slowly. That used to be Jess's room. Did she move rooms or...
scarecrxw x ScardeykatJune 8, 2023 05:30 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar paused as he heard the girl speak, then he turned around. "Skylar, Why?" He asked as he looked at her curiously. Sky looked at her charmingly, he got his answers before turning around and leaving. He began to walk around looking at all the dorms. He had never been here before and he didn't want to get lost when class started. Although he would mostly be in one room and outside. He ran his hair through his hands as he walked down the stairs. His dorm was on the fourth and last floor, so he had quite a workout. Where he was, he was in the dorm part of the very huge building. There was lots more to explore.

He explored for a bit, finding out where he would meet for sports before returning to his dorm. He got there unlocking the door. He still had to unpack. It was now around 7 pm, so he decided to get everything unpacked before he wouldn't do it.

scarecrxw x ScardeykatJune 19, 2023 05:59 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Sorry I thought I had replied >.<)
Enika tilted her head cautiously to the side and gave a blank stare as the young man left. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear then sighed as she walked slowly to her door and opened it. Slowly, the door slid open to her empty dorm room. She'd already placed the bags in the room earlier, yet she hadn't had the strength to unpack them, which was a bit ironic at how she had gone to the gym instead. Not so eager to unpack as it was a calling of the next school year, Enika crouched down and began to put clothes and items away into their respective places as quickly and neatly as possible. It took much longer than she had expected, but when she finished, she looked down at the empty mini-fridge and sighed, a bit embarrassed she'd forgotten to go grociery shopping. It's too late now to go... I can just stop by in the morning.
Enika knew she'd regret it. Until then, she decided that the free packs of water in the kitchen downstairs would do until then, so she grabbed her keys and opened the door with a quick breath, exiting her room.
scarecrxw x ScardeykatJune 22, 2023 09:11 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar had now finished unpacking, he didn't bring a mini-fridge, although he probably should have. He shrugged it off knowing he could just buy one if he really wanted or needed it. He sighed as he looked around his room. He didn't have a roommate which he loved, he hated the idea of sharing a bedroom with a stranger for a whole school year. He grabbed his keys and left his dorm, making his way to the kitchen. He was hungry so he just wanted to take a look to see if there was anything lying around. He got to the kitchen and spotted the girl that was in the dorm right across from his. He stared at her for a good second before turning his attention to the fridge. He rummaged through the fridge and found nothing. He scratched the back of his head looking around the kitchen. He spotted a basket of mini chip bags and walked over to it. He took two bags of lays classic. He glanced over at the girl, she was grabbing water. Oh shit some water would be good too. Sky thought to himself as he made his way over to where the girl was. He grabbed two bottles of water with one hand, his chips were in the other. He looked at the girl and gave her a friendly smiled then started to walk back to his dorm.
scarecrxw x ScardeykatJune 25, 2023 05:36 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Enika finished filling up her bottle at the station before tieing the loose end to her wrist and picked up a large container of water bottles and with ease, she lifted the heavy load to once shoulder, blowing hair from her eyes. The young woman then turned, spotting Skylar and studied him for a moment as he moved around the kitchen. When he smiled at her, she dipped her head back. At first, she was going to let him go first, but she thought once more and cleared her throat.
"To save myself waiting for the elevator to come back down, mind if I walk with you?" She offered," I can carry a case of water for you for compensation." The girl's eyes moved to an extra case of water in the corner of the kitchen.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us