Wolf Play : Lock please
Chatbox
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!
 mission goofy
02:22:40 
im finally free from the 30 elk quest
 Existence
02:12:24 Exist / Kuskyn
On my way back to me 27K I had ;-;
 Transcendence
02:08:55 free palestine
Boost pvp aa
 Dark pack
01:43:34 
Goodnight
 Night Shade
01:41:06 Graves | Chaos
Gnight chat
 Floof
01:23:28 Floodgates
No problem ^-^
 Arachne
01:22:40 Ara/Kat
thank you lmao 😭😭
 Floof
01:22:02 Floodgates
I've removed it for you :)
 Transcendence
01:21:55 free palestine
Bro copy paste an ad outline

Like mE
 Arachne
01:21:48 Ara/Kat
Floof yes in sales please^^
 Arachne
01:21:22 Ara/Kat
ohh yeah right,, didnÂ’t think of that 😭
any mods on please delete my sales post 🙏
 Transcendence
01:21:02 free palestine
Throwback to Venn accidentally deleting my posts especially
 Floof
01:20:57 Floodgates
Do you need a post removing, Arachne? ^^
 Salom_
01:20:45 Sal, Salmon
Arachne
That's an unfortunate post lmao. "etc etc etc"
 starmutt
01:20:14 marsh | they/it
it would make people delete old posts to bump them to the top again though </3
 Arachne
01:19:03 Ara/Kat
i wish there was an option to delete our own chat posts, especially in sales if you mess up 😭
 Transcendence
01:18:55 free palestine
High talent wolves sound great, but I guess G1/short gen/cls are getting a bit of attention lol
 Night Shade
01:17:35 Graves | Chaos
Cute

♥︎ Blessing offers Calliope a piece of their kill. Calliope blushes in response.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +4
Cougar : -5
Black Bear : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Lock pleaseJune 6, 2023 08:20 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
If you arnt in the title please dont post, but feel free to follow along. :)

Edited at July 24, 2023 02:06 PM by Corvus
Lock pleaseJune 6, 2023 09:07 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
-

Edited at July 24, 2023 02:05 PM by Corvus
Lock pleaseJune 6, 2023 09:32 PM

Ebonfeather

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
James Folsome (Jay Wilde)
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Personality:
Humble, playful, confident, creative, genuine, compassionate, charming, awkward, shy, easygoing.
Appearance:
James is 6' 2" (187.96 cm) tall with a lean but soft physical appearance. He's not "ripped" but natural muscle is there. He's handsome, someone easy to fawn over. Often with a shadow of facial hair coating his jawline. His eyes are gray, and his hair is cut and maintained chocolate brown.
Strengths:
Considered a prodigy, friendly and amiable, determination.
Weaknesses:
Too famous for mundane life, tends to be shy and awkward.
Back Story:
James was born into the foster care system. He went his entire life moving from home to home until he ended up aging out. He was homeless briefly. His only saving grace was the scholarship to CalArts he managed to secure.
Interests/Likes:
Music and singing, culinary arts, dance.
Dislikes:
Lack of privacy, talk shows.
Other:
I'll edit this to be... more... when not on my tablet.

Edited at June 6, 2023 09:32 PM by Ebonfeather
Lock pleaseJune 6, 2023 09:52 PM

Ebonfeather

Neutral

Give Award
James had both a sad life, and a thrilling life. A wild contrast from start to present, from abandoned to embraced. It was quite honestly a little overwhelming at times but he wouldn't change anything at all. He loved his found family, his band, and his fans. It kept him going when things were hard. Especially Hannah, the fiery redheaded Irish lass would always give him a run for his money. Her and her girlfriend and several year, James lost count how long they had been together. He should figure that out since Hannah was essentially his sister, and what brother didn't know big milestones like that? A bad one.
"Jay... Jay... earth to James!"
He blinked, looking up from the laptop screen displaying various editing software. All music related. "What?"
"I asked if you wanted Chinese or Pizza tonight? I'm hungry!" Hannah draped herself, rather dramatically, over the back of the couch.
Jay wondered if she'd commit to the act of melting and smile slide all the way over and back onto the floor. He smirked at the thought. "Pizza," he replied.
"Pizza it is! Oh, and you said that guy... guy uh... what was his name? He was swinging by right?"
"Skylar? I invited him, yeah."
Hang out at Jay's house was a common occurrence. He lived in Venice Beach, California... naturally. Once he got to CalArts, he decided to just stay in Californa rather than move back to Texas where he was originally from. He didn't exactly have anything back there begging him to return. No family, and his only friends had quite literally followed him as they all chased the same goal. Music and the band known as Black Cat Promenade.
Lock pleaseJune 6, 2023 10:05 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar just was waking up around 2 pm. He was supposed to be going over to Jay Wilde's house, he was a lead singer in a band. He was having a collab with the band. Sky was pretty excited but also really nervous. He wasn't as known as them but he would like to be. He was going to the house around 6 pm so he had plenty of time to get ready. He got up and brushed his hair then took a shower. His showers don't take that long usually but he wanted to be extra presentable. He finished in about an hour then got dressed into some baggy jeans with a tighter y2k looking shirt. He then put the tiniest bit of black eyeshadow on his undereye and smeared it. By the time he was done, it was around 4. He just waited around for a bit before heading to Jay's house.

Sky left his house around 5:50, he had to walk and it was about a 10-minute walk. He arrived at the guy's house and then knocked. He grew a little as he felt his heart speed up a bit. He didn't know what was going to happen. He was told to bring his guitar and that's it because they have an amp. Haha carrying a guitar while walking down the street is weird. He didn't want to use his car and waste gas. "Hi." He said as he got let in. He was faced with the lead singer of BCP. He felt so nervous but he kept his composure.

Lock pleaseJune 6, 2023 10:16 PM

Ebonfeather

Neutral

Give Award
The knock had Hannah perking up. "Pizza?!"
"Or Skylar..." James countered as he rose from his spot on the couch. The laptop found a new temporary home on the coffee table.
Jay's house was rather... spectacular. It was large, pricy, but something he could afford thanks to the dramatic success of BCP. All of the members were well off these days. Well, Benson had always been well off. The drummer came from a wealthy family in Colorado. They owned a series of hotels and ski resorts there. Hannah and Jamie were fairly average in their origins. Jamie coming from Boston, Massachusetts to Texas and meeting James, Hannah coming from Ireland as an exchange student. Funny how their paths crossed.
James made his way to the door, prepared for either company or to pay for their ordered food. It was company though, earning a deflating groan from an apparently starving Irish lass on the couch. Jay ignored her antics.
"Skylar, come on in!" He swept a hand into the home's interior, a welcoming gesture. "Don't mind Hannah, she's being that way." The tease was accompanied with a smirk and a pointed glance.
Hannah sneered, glaring toward James before sinking behind a solid object to hide from view.
"Right... Well, make yourself at home, 'kay?" Jay said as he turned his attention back to Skylar. In Jay's voice, while it was subtle at the moment, there was a bit of a southern drawl. It was fading at this point, the accent he was born and raised with.
Lock pleaseJune 6, 2023 10:28 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Okay thank you again." He said as he set his guitar down somewhere it would be safe. He then sat down on the couch. Sky then looked around at the nice interior. He wasn't used to nice big homes like this. He has lived in California all his life but he would be considered more on the poor side. He only lived with his mom and cat so he didn't need a big house. There would be too much room. He liked the interior design of Jay's house, it looked very modern and like a studio somewhat. It felt cozy to him. Sky also thought Jay was quite handsome, he loved that he was a lead singer in a band so much. He's always wanted to be a part of a band. He glanced at hannah, shooting her a smile. He was always friendly when meeting new people but he tended to be somewhat shy. He watched as Jay came over and sat by him. He couldn't help but notice how handsome he was now that they were face to face. He held eye contact for a bit before looking away. He couldn't of turned down this opportunity, it could be huge for him.

(sorry this isn't a lot I'm on my phone. and I'm making food.)

Edited at June 6, 2023 10:34 PM by Scarecrxw
Lock pleaseJune 6, 2023 10:36 PM

Ebonfeather

Neutral

Give Award
"You want something to drink?" Jay asked as he hovered near the doorway to venture into the kitchen.
Hannah once more perked up. "Oh, Jay, do you still have that... um? The... the one that... I forget the name of but I really liked it!"
James arched a brow toward the woman eyeing him from her spot within the living room. She missed the shy smile from Skylar considering she was to busy being extra. Said shy smile was cute though, poor guy looked so tense and nervous. Hopefully he's relax.
"Yeah, Han, I do. Sky?" he replied before fixing gray eyes onto the boy once more.
As soon as Jamie and Benson showed up they could get things done. That and food, they were waiting on food too.
Lock pleaseJune 7, 2023 03:44 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"No, I'm fine thanks though." He said as he sat on the couch awkwardly. He looked over at the boy before looking back around of the house. They basically had to wait till the other band members showed up before they could do anything. Sky heard a knock on the door about 5 minutes later, he was intrigued to find out if it was food or the other band members. So, he turned his head to face the door and watched as Jay opened it. It was both, He guessed that the pizza guy came at the perfect time, leaving the pizza with them to bring in.
Lock pleaseJune 7, 2023 04:38 PM

Ebonfeather

Neutral

Give Award
Jay nodded at the comment. No big deal. He ventured off and grabbed the drink Hannah wanted and it wasn't but a few moments later that Jamie and Ben were showing up with pizza in hand. Turns out they crossed paths with the delivery driver. "I'll pay you back," James said to Ben as he took the stack of three large boxes from the man. He waved it off.
The pizza was placed on the counter in the kitchen, all boxes popped open and some plates set out so it was free game for everyone in the home at the moment. "Skylar, come help yourself," he said with an encouraging wave of his hand.
The band members were chatting together, well, Hannah was harassing Jamie who looked ready to throw the smaller girl into a headlock. Benson was just standing there, playing mediator.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us