Wolf Play : Crow & The Tea Drinkers
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
04:54:26 
beeble, I love your avatar.
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : -3
Alligator : +2
Arctic Fox : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Crow & The Tea DrinkersJune 2, 2023 10:28 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award

Please do not post on this if you are not me or the tea drinkers. :)

Plot:

Hayden has lived in this town for a while now, he had recently started going to a stable nearby. He has his own horse and recently started riding but has progressed well and quickly. Skylar had just recently moved to Iris, he was pretty excited because he knew there was a horse stable there. The horse stable ended up being shut down making Skylar stumble into the stable hayden goes to. He didn't have a horse or the money for one, but even just being around horses made him happy. He knew he would like it there. Sky stumbled his way down to the stables one day. He ended up meeting a boy, with a really pretty horse. They ended up becoming really good friends until their friendship was questioned because of an incident.
Ig thats a plot to start with.

Edited at June 6, 2023 08:25 PM by Scarecrxw
Crow & The Tea DrinkersJune 2, 2023 10:54 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Hayden Matthew Guilbault
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Personality:
Hayden is a slightly confusing person. He is very noticeable, and friendly. He always smiles when he passes someone in the corridors, and has an easy-going personality, but a darker air to him as well. Hayden is a bit reckless, in many ways. He will never turn down a dare, and he can be a bit hot-headed if he's insulted, but it takes a lot to get him there. Hayden is a very proud boy. He doesn't have a lot of possessions, so he considered himself the only thing he can control and be picky with.
One of Hayden's best qualities is how lovable he is. Due to his sweetness, chill personality, and willingness to give out sincere compliments to the people he appreciates gives him a sense of being a nice guy, and very approachable. He is a flirty person, it's a big part of his personality. He hates pick-up lines, but he calls pretty much any and every girl baby, unless they've asked him to stop, which he does willingly. Hayden is a bold person, he doesn't hide his feelings, and can be considered "too blunt." He is rather careless in attitude, except concerning his studies.
He adores football. It's the only sport Hayden will play, besides baseball, though he loves all sports. Despite being quite the accomplished athlete, Hayden is also very academically inclined. He *only* gets A's, and will stress for hours over tests. He is very honest, and would never consider cheating on tests, despite what his peers try to convince him of.
Appearence:
guilbault.png
Hayden is a handsome in an almost strange way. His dark hair and puppy dog brown eyes contrast his paler skin, and sweet smile. He calls mullets 'fresh,' but he knows his mother's distaste for them, and tries to keep his hair at least sort of shorter, but he likes it long. Hayden likes to wear darker colours, but randomly you'll find him in a pair of offensively red shorts, and a blue shirt, just cause he feels like it.
Strengths:
Smart || Sweet || Gentle || Clean || Warm || Loyal || Resilient || Calm || Optomistic || Humorous ||
Weaknesses:
Impulsive || Jealous || Sarcastic || A bit arrogant || Forgetfull || Impatient || Reckless ||
Small backstory:
Hayden was born in a small French town, and moved to America when he was 13. He speaks both languages, but prefers English for a variety of reasons. He has one brother, who remained in France, when his parents split. He misses his brother often, and if he looks sad, that's probably why. He didn't know what he wanted to do with his life, and had applied to random colleges, and was pleased when he started working with the horses at the barn.
Interests/Likes:
Football
the smell of vanilla
dogs
team-building activities (unless they're dumb)
Flirting
calling people 'kid'
Dislikes:
Little dogs
Humidity
Soccer
Mess
big tests
Affiliations:
None yet
Other:
He has a pretty palamino gelding named Versailles
(Credits to モチボーン on Picrew.Me, character created by me.)
Crow & The Tea DrinkersJune 2, 2023 10:55 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Skylar Ashton Jones
Sexuality:
Bisexual (has a preference for guys)
Personality

Skylar is very laid-back to new people but also is somewhat shy. He doesn't normally interact with people but when he does he's nice. He's recently not been feeling himself, his depression has taken over for the most part but he's trying. He's getting back into his old bad habits. Sky is really into horses, sports, art and music. He also loves cats and you can almost never catch him not having his earbuds in.

He is also kind of difficult when it comes to the emotional side of him. He either doesn't know how to communicate his feelings or he has outbursts. He tries not to let his emotions show or get the best of him. Once you are close to sky he will care for you so much and be loyal to you. His favourite sport is hockey and lacrosse, he plays in a team for both. His jersey number for both is 19. He loves when people he cares about watch his games. He also is very talented when it comes to art, he also just likes it. He has a cat named Felix, he's a brown Maine coon so he's really fluffy. Sky adores him. His music taste varies so it's hard to say what he listens to. But music is one of the few things that keep him going.

Sky hates cocky people, he also hates stubborn people even though he may be a bit stubborn himself. He likes being shown he's appreciated by people he gets into relationships with. His love language is either physical touch or words of affirmation. He also likes spending a lot of time with his s/o but he also likes his alone time. He is more of an introvert but is outgoing when it comes to things he loves. Hes on his last year of highschool. His grades are okay but he's passing. He thought about dropping out so many times but he powered through it. He had to stay to play sports. When it comes to intimate relationships once he's close enough he will show that person parts of him nobody else sees. He will get really comfortable with that person and feel safe around them. He's also very wary about relationships because of past relationships, so you have to show him that he can trust you.

Appearance:

Cant figure out how to put image without the link so here. https://postimg.cc/yJszR15B

Skylar looks very down/angry most of the time but that's just his resting face. His eyes are a beautiful green and they look great on his paleish skin. His dark circles under his eyes make him look like he doesn't sleep at all, which is true his sleep schedule is terrible. He also has a snake bite on the opposite side of his nostril piercing (his nose is a nose silver nose ring instead of that stud), a septum and his right eyebrow done. He also has a couple tattoos done. One for his dad, his dad sadly passed away around a year ago. Its on the inside of his elbow. Its the date of his death. He also has a heart done on his left middle finger knuckle. Hes always stood out because of the way he looks and dresses, but he likes how he looks for the most part. He just wanted people to accept him for him. Sky dresses usually in black and very bland colours, because he doesnt really like bright colors. He usually wears graphic/band tshirts or hoodies and some jeans/cargo pants or sweats. He mostly wears what hes comfortable in. Oh and both his ears are stretched to 00g and he wears black tunnels.

Strengths:

Active || Admirable || Loyal || Caring || Sweet || Passionate || Cooperative

Weaknesses:

Shyness || Public speaking || Jealous || Violent/Aggressive when provoked || Paranoid || Stuborn || Forgiving

Small backstory:

He grew up with his father, mother and sister. His sister is older by 5 years so she moved out a bit ago. He was and still is pretty close to his sister. Her name is aliyah. His dad was never the best dad, he never supported Sky and when he found out Sky liked boys too he freaked. Let's just say it was not good. He then got depressed and thought he wasn't worthy of anything. He still loved his dad seeing as that he's very forgiving. His dad then soon passed away once they rebuilt their relationship. Sky didn't know how to feel. He knew he had to be strong for his mom. His sister never came to the funeral or back home. Mom hated her for that, but their father was never good to both of them.

Interests/Likes
Hockey, lacrosse, art, music, cats, and the smell of rain. He also likes feeling close to someone, both emotionally and physically.
Dislikes:
Dogs, school, people.
Other:
Hes a mama's boy, his mom always supported him.
Image credits - mochiibon picrew

Edited at July 24, 2023 01:54 PM by Corvus
Crow & The Tea DrinkersJune 3, 2023 12:12 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Anyways would you like to start it off or me?

Edited at June 3, 2023 12:33 AM by Fallen Comet
Crow & The Tea DrinkersJune 3, 2023 07:00 AM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
you can start whenever <3

Fallen Comet said:
Anyways would you like to start it off or me?

Crow & The Tea DrinkersJune 3, 2023 12:06 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award

(Im sorry if this is alot, if you want me to write not as much just let me know!)

"Mama everything is packed!" Sky shouted from the top of the stairs to his old house. He was moving, his father passed away just last year and Sky and his mom needed to get away. Skylar walked down the stairs spotting his cat, Felix. "Cmon baby." He sighed as he crouched down petting Felix before picking him up. "Sky let's get going." Iris said as she walked out the door leaving it open for Sky. He followed his mom to the car and got in the passenger seat. He then made sure the doors were closed before letting Felix down. His mom then began to drive.

They arrived at the little town called Iris. It was a coincidence since his mom's name was Iris and so was the town they were moving to. They passed the bigger houses that were farther apart and had big fields, proper country houses. They were the ones with cattle and horses. As they got more into the town the houses became closer together and smaller, still decent sizes though. They also passed the stables, Iris stables. Everything reminded him of his mom which he loved considering he was a mama's boy. Then they arrived at their house. It was a one story with a basement and it was pretty old looking from the outside. They knew with some renovating they would make it the perfect home for them. There were two bedrooms on the main floor, one for his mom and a guest room for whenever they had guests. Skylar's room was basically the whole basement, they made sure the house had a good-looking basement so that he would have a good room.

Iris parked the car then they both got out. Sky had to leave Felix in the car so that the movers could unpack first. The movers got there a couple of minutes after them and they were out of there within an hour. Sky waved goodbye to the movers and then grabbed Felix from out of the car. He walked inside after his mom, closing the door. He let his cat down then sighed. He really did not want to unpack. There wasn't really a lot but it was still a pain. "By the way mama I think I'm going to visit that horse stable. Either once I'm done unpacking or tomorrow." He said to his mom as he looked at all the boxes. The movers had put his and his mom's boxes in the right rooms so they didn't have to worry about moving a lot of boxes. "Yeah, that's fine sweetie." She said as she started unpacking stuff for the kitchen. Sky then started unpacking stuff for the living room.

Edited at June 3, 2023 12:08 PM by Fallen Comet
Crow & The Tea DrinkersJune 3, 2023 01:16 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Hayden was already at the stables, wandering down the aisle between the stalls. He'd driven to Bexley, a bustling city about 20 minutes away from Iris. The familiar smell of horse soothed him. He was missing his brother badly today, wishing that he wasn't nearly 5000 miles away. His heat ached at the thought, and he hurried down to the far end, where a handsome Palomino stuck his head out of the stall, nickering happily. Hayden grinned, his painful thoughts dulling slightly. He ran his hand along the arching neck of the equine, and reached for the halter that hung on the stall door. He carefully slipped it over his gelding's ears, and led the horse out into the warm sun.

He took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. He'd graduated the year before, and so far, college had been pretty stressful. His only escape had been the barn, and even that had been a struggle to maintain. A horse is a pretty expensive animal, and the boarding fee at Bexley's Silversage Stables was *not* cheap. Silversage was a pretty famous stable, and multiple former Kentucky Derby winners had housed there for a time. Hayden had only managed to scrape a scholarship because of Versailles. Ah, yes. Versailles, Hayden's favorite thing on earth, besides his brother.
Versailles had been his "parting gift" from his father. When his parents had split, they had decided to each take one boy, which had crushed the siblings. Mr. and Mrs. Guilbault had argued their whole relationship, which had caused the brothers to become very close, and when they were torn apart, there had been a lot of hurt left behind as well. They had been very well to do, and gave each boy a horse before Mrs. Guilbault and Hayden had moved to America. The palomino had traveled with them, and Hayden considered the equine his last connection to his brother, who he rarely saw, but called quite a bit, and texted even more.
Hayden led Versailles out into the outdoor arena, and clipped a lunge line to his halter, clicking to him, and the horse began to walk in a circle around him. Hayden praised the gelding, and encouraged him into a faster gait, working him up to a canter, and then back down. Just as he was patting Versailles' flank, he saw one of his 'barn friends' pull up. Linda was an older woman, who was absolutely amazing, and very kind. She had a pretty mare, Royal Charisma, but everyone just called her R.C. Hayden waved, and led his gelding back out into the barn to brush him out before a ride.
"Hey, Linda!" He called. "You wanna ride with me?" She agreed, and Hayden saddled Versailles while he waited, satisfied with how the day was turning out.
Crow & The Tea DrinkersJune 3, 2023 01:47 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
After a bit sky and his mom had finished unpacking for the most part. He sat down on the couch pulling out his phone. He had to make sure that Iris stables was public. "Shit." He muttered under his breath. It wasn't public, it used to be but it's been shut down. "Mama, the stable isn't public apparently it was shut down or something, but I'm searching up other ones near here." Sky said staring at his phone. He stumbled across a public stable called Silversage Stables located in Bexley. "There's a public stable about 20 minutes from here, could I maybe borrow your car?" Sky asked his mom smiling. He looked up at her and she couldn't say no. "I don't see why not so yeah, Just make sure to be back before dark." Iris said sitting down on the couch next to Sky. "Thank you!" He said hopping up from the couch. He turned around and hugged his mom before leaving. "Bye, I love you." He said as he left closing the door. He got in the car and then shortly left.

He arrived at the stables 20 minutes later. "Wow." Sky said getting out of the car. The stable was huge. I bet this is pricey. He thought to himself as he spotted two people on horses. He walked over trying not to make eye contact. He looked over at the barn where the horses were kept and made his way over there. He quickly glanced at the people on horses and shot them a quick smile. He then looked back at them but just for the horses. A big smile grew on his face. He hasn't been around horses for so long, he was in love. He spotted a horse, it was black and looked like a mustang. Sky was just guessing. He walked up to it slowly. His smile grew even bigger. There was a sign on the horses stable. Feel free to pet her, she's really friendly and her name is Raven. "Hi Raven!" He said friendly as he looked up at the mare. He slowly raised his hand petting her neck. She put her head down near him showing she liked it. He looked back to see if the people were still there, they weren't. They will probably not be back for a bit. He thought seeing as that they probably went for a ride. He kept petting her for a bit before sitting down in front of her stable facing her. He pulled out his phone a took a couple pictures of her. "You are such a pretty horse." He said. He then continued to talk to her and admire her.

Edited at June 3, 2023 01:52 PM by Fallen Comet
Crow & The Tea DrinkersJune 3, 2023 02:49 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hayden barely noticed that someone had arrived at the stables that he didn't recognize, but Linda certainly did. "Hayden, do you know that boy?" She asked. He glanced over, and shook his head. "Nah, he must be new." Linda look skeptical. "Well, I think we should go see if he's supposed to be here." Hayden sighed. "Maybe he's just lost," he suggested, already heading towards a trail, but Linda caught his arm. "No, now he's petting Macey's Raven." Hayden gave her a slightly irritated look. She was a very suspicious person, and always assumed the worst. "Fine, but then we're going, ok?" Linda grinned. "Yes, sir," she teased. "I'm ready to be your personal therapist."
Hayden laughed, and slipped off Versailles, leading the gelding along behind him, heading back up to the barn. Linda was right, though. She was pretty much his personal therapist. When he'd first come to Silversage, he'd still been feeling depressed and lonely without his brother, and his only consolation had been Versailles. During this period of time, he'd met Linda. She had been willing to sit and listen to his woes, and offer commiseration and, if he asked, possible solutions. He moseyed on up to the stables, happy to take his time. The weather was exquisite, just warm enough to make you want to run through a field barefoot, but cool enough that you still wanted to be outside, and not in your basement, seeing how many popsicles you could eat before you felt sick.
Versailles paused to snatch a mouthful of the dry grass that grew around the pastures, and Hayden patted his gelding's neck. Just seeing the pretty horse made him feel satisfied. He'd spent hours pouring over books and articles to pick a horse that would match every one of his expectations, and once he'd picked Versailles, he'd had also tried hundreds of training techniques that many hadn't considered. It had taken long days where both equine and boy were exhausted and frustrated, where tears were shed, and days where they seemed perfectly in sync. Hayden hummed a song as he rubbed the horse right in front of his forelock, and started walking again. Finally, he made it up to the barn, heading towards the other boy. He couldn't tell if the other was still by Macey's girly or not, but he led Versailles into the cool interior of Silversage's second best barn, and called out to the boy.
"Hey! Are you lost? Do you have a horse here? There's multiple stables, so yours might be in a different one." Hayden was trying his hardest to not assume anything awful about the other gentleman, and seem at least a little bit welcoming.
Crow & The Tea DrinkersJune 3, 2023 03:11 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sky flinched at the sudden sound of a voice. He turned his head to see that one of the people he had seen earlier was there. "Fuck." He muttered under his breath as his heart started beating faster. He gets anxious in situations like this. "Uhm no and no. I was just checking this place out." He wanted to keep his reply short so he didn't choke on his words. His heart still beating fast as he stood up, wiping the dust off his pants. He looked back at the horse and smiled. As the boy came closer Sky's heart sped up even faster. He took a deep breath and let it out shakily. It calmed him a bit but he was still very anxious. "I was just talking to the horse, I know that's weird but yeah." He looked down then looked over at the sign on the stable door and pointed at it. He smiled awkwardly. "I just wanted to see horses again, the stable in my town is like shut down or something." He said more calm as he focused on his breathing. He started playing with his hands then he ran one through his hair then tucked it behind his ear. "Im Skylar by the way." He said as he stood there. "If I'm not allowed to be here I will leave it's no problem." He said checking the time on his phone. It was 3:20 pm he still had plenty of time to check out Bexley or Iris if he wasn't allowed to be there. I should be allowed, it's a public stable for a reason. I know most people that come here have their own horse but I just wanted to check it. He thought to himself as he checked the website again to make sure it was public and it was. He looked back up at the boy and smiled a bit.

Even if he had to go he was still happy he saw horses and even pet one. It would totally wreck him if he wasn't allowed to come here if he didn't have a horse because he sure doesn't have the money for one. He would be able to pay for lessons though, but he loves the idea of having his own one day. Until that's possible lessons will do just fine. He doesn't really have any experience. He rode ponies as a kid and that's not the same as a horse. Horses are much bigger and much faster.

Edited at June 3, 2023 03:12 PM by Fallen Comet

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us