Wolf Play : Howling on the cliff x VirgoFox
Chatbox
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : -3
Alligator : +2
Arctic Fox : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Howling on the cliff x VirgoFoxMay 29, 2023 12:50 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
What type of RP?
Howling on the cliff x VirgoFoxMay 29, 2023 12:54 PM

VirgoFoxx

Neutral

Give Award
I'm normally pretty open so pretty much whatever your more comfortable with ^^
Howling on the cliff x VirgoFoxMay 29, 2023 12:55 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Name: Hunter

Full Name: Hunter of the Night

Nicknames: For friends, Hunt, for enemies; Damned Dragon

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

Birthday: Nov. 17

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

Sexuality: Questioning

Dragon Type: He is a Fire-Shadow dragon. His father was a Fire, his mother was a Shadow.

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

Role: Leader; Leaders take care of the entire Brood, hunt, make choices for their Brood, and try to keep everyone alive.

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

Appearance: His wings are 33 feet across, brown on the top, black and speckled white on the bottom. His tail, back, top of his head, and the front of his wings has spikes on them, the colors vary by where they are; Wings are blue, back is red, and the rest are black. His scales are reddish-brown, with red spots, like falling ashes. His paws (feet) are completly black, his tail is firey red-orange, and his eyes are coal-black. He is over 25 feet tall, as well.

══ ⋆*★*⋆ ══

Personality: He is a ruthless beast, but knows fighting well. He is a very strong-headed dragon, and will go head first into battles. He is very stong in other ways too. His anger problems don't help him at all.

Likes: Hanging out near the stream to blow off some steam is one of his regular going-on's. He likes to go into battle, but hates to lose. He always know's that it's a 50-50 chance to win or lose.

Dislikes: He hates to be cooped up in his castle den for long streches of time; it cramps his wings.

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

Abilities: He can Fully control fire/heat, Shadow magic is Iffy, but still good-ish. (He teleported part of someone accidently) (None of the powers with ☾𖤐 on it are garenteed to work, mind you, the only ones the 100% alway work are the ones with only 🔥)

🔥 Inferno Blaze: He takes heat in his current area, and brings it into his claws, after this, he usually slashes his opponent.

🔥 Flaming Roar: Takes heat from around him, and turns it into fire and breathes it.

🔥 Blazing Sun: Takes air, and all heat to create a fire dome

🔥Invincable to fire/heat

☾𖤐 Moonlight Shines: Turns day into night (Very draining and doesn't always work ^.^""")

☾𖤐 Come out wherever you are: Disolves all shadows and ables him to see everthing hiding (Also very draining)

☾𖤐 Midnight Moon: Takes all shadows/darkness and makes a portal. (Extremely draining. Get medical help after)

☾𖤐 Since he's both Fire and Shadow, he can use them both at the same time so:

☾𖤐🔥 MoonFire: Takes heat and shadows to create a expanding dome.

☾𖤐🔥 Flaming Fury: Takes heat and shadows to create a whip/slasher.

General powers (any and all dragons):

Creating a sheld

Bending the power (moving, throwing, twisting, etc)

Seeing in the dark

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

Strengths: He is invicable to fire/heat, his back scales are the thoughest part of him. The hotter is body temerature, the better working his abilites. He loves deer.

Weaknesses: He is incredably weak to water, and his belly scales aren't the strongest. His temper is unpredictable. He hates Mushrooms.

Other: Before a kill, he'll hum Like a Stone by AudioSlave

Howling on the cliff x VirgoFoxMay 29, 2023 03:26 PM

VirgoFoxx

Neutral

Give Award
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Name: Fae

Full Name: Fae Rain Fall

Nicknames: Dusty, Amth, Fifi

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

Birthday: Sept. 4th

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

Sexuality: Questioning

Dragon Type: Eastern Floof Dragon

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

Role: Lead Hunter

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

Appearance:

A long, slim and medium sized light brown/dusty collored dragon with purple eyes, they also wear some little accessories

══ ⋆*★*⋆ ══

Personality: Fae is an outgoing dragon, she's also very nice, and fair, but when she's angry, it's like Hell broke loose. She is usually calm, collected, and nice.

Dislikes: Sharks, Lightning storms

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

Abilities:

Rain Fall: Allows user to cause it to rain

Rain Flight: Allows user to fly while its raining (jumping through the air at ease, making it look as if flying)

Water breathing: can breath underwater, max of 1 hour before needing air

Water control: can control water, uses up energy

Water breath: can shoot small amounts of water out of mouth,does no real damage exept distracts others (works like a water gun)

Quick Swimming: Allows user to swim faster, uses energy

General powers (any and all dragons):

Creating a sheld

Bending the power (moving, throwing, twisting, etc)

Seeing in the dark

══ ⋆★⋆ ══

Strengths: swimming, can swim fast due to her water powers and thin slick fur, due to her long slim build she is also a decently fast runner

Weaknesses: Electric and Grass-type Dragons, not strong and tends to have lower defence

Other: The salmon she eats makes her fur soft and slick, making it easier to move through water and makes her fur water-proof

Edited at May 29, 2023 03:27 PM by VirgoFox
Howling on the cliff x VirgoFoxMay 30, 2023 08:28 AM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hunter flew, air flying through his scales. He was on the hunt for prey, or intruders. He suddenly dives down, seeing deer. He creates a dome of fire, sucks the air out, and kills them. Hunter stretches, yawns, and carries the deer back to the Hunt-Pile. Now I'm done for the day. Good, my wings ache. Hunter thinks to himself, inspecting his wings. He then flies back to his den, and smells a Not-Flame-Dragon arounf his den. "Who's there?" He calls, lighting up his Flaming Roar.
Howling on the cliff x VirgoFoxMay 30, 2023 10:01 AM

VirgoFoxx

Neutral

Give Award
Fae’s tail would sway back and forth as she stepped out into clear view, she looked at Hunter calmly before speaking “Hello, my name is Fae” she spoke in a calm and soothing tone.
Howling on the cliff x VirgoFoxMay 30, 2023 10:15 AM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Fae, you are in my den. Get out. What are you even doing in there?" Hunter snarls, tail flicking form side to side.
Howling on the cliff x VirgoFoxMay 30, 2023 10:25 AM

VirgoFoxx

Neutral

Give Award
Fae looked back into the den and then back to hunter "sorry, didn't know it was yours, I will leave now" she replied calmly as she went to leave
Howling on the cliff x VirgoFoxMay 30, 2023 10:28 AM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hunter blocked her. "No. This is the Flame-Brood. The rules are absolute; You are my prisoner now." Hunter smirks. "I bet you knew that before you came. Why did you come here anyway?"
Howling on the cliff x VirgoFoxMay 30, 2023 10:33 AM

VirgoFoxx

Neutral

Give Award
Fae would look stop and look up at Hunter "i guess i was kinda curious about the flame-brood" she replied calmly as she sat down

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us