Wolf Play : Hekate x Legon of Frostborn
Chatbox
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : -3
Alligator : +2
Arctic Fox : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Hekate x Legon of FrostbornMay 26, 2023 04:58 PM

Ahora

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sagitta x Croix

"The Frontier Debate"

Voices of the Storm and Legion of Frostborn have long been engaged in a territorial dispute over a valuable hunting ground. Amidst this tense environment, a dame huntress from clan Voices of the Storm and a brute hunter from clan Legion of Frostborn find themselves drawn to each other. Despite the animus between their clans, they form a sheltered connection, meeting in hidden corners of the woodland. Their love blossoms, and they dream of a future where their clans can coexist peacefully. However, their forbidden romance is discovered, and tensions escalate between the clans. The dame and the brute must navigate the fallout of their association, as their love becomes a catalyst for reevaluating the boundaries and finding a compromise that could bring lasting consensus between the clans.

Edited at May 26, 2023 05:42 PM by Hekate
Hekate x Legon of FrostbornMay 26, 2023 05:42 PM

Ahora

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sagitta the Amazara

In the ethereal embrace of summertime dawn, the hunting ground disputed yet defiantly split within the realm of the Legion of Frostborn clan stirred with an electric current of expectation. The air, brittle and invigorating, was laden with the delicate scent of dew-kissed grass, intermingling with the heady fragrance of pine needles emanating from the bordering woodland. As the first glares of sunlight painted the landscape with a delicate glow, Sagitta, the epitome of a lean and muscular she-wolf from the esteemed Voices of the Storm clan, prepared to venture into this realm of primal survival.

Sagitta's resplendent white coat, a canvas that shimmered with ethereal brilliance, was adorned with a tapestry of hazel blotches, mirroring the interplay of sunlight that filtered through the verdant canopy above. Her cutting eyes, a mesmerizing wraith of green, glimmered with an unwavering resolve as she embarked upon her noble pursuit. Poised with a regal bearing, she emanated a captivating blend of raw power and untamed elegance. With each stride, Sagitta's treads delicately imprinted upon the damp earth, sinking momentarily before being swallowed by the earth's embrace. The symphony of the wilderness roused in her wake—a harmonious convergence of melodious bird carols, the gentle rustling of leaves, and the distant cry of a loon carried by a breeze serenading the tranquil lake that graced the periphery of the hunting ground.

Her lithe form moved with the precision of a watchmaker, every sinew and fiber of her being attuned to the faintest suggestion of her elusive quarry. Ears, a symphony of motion, pricked and pivoted, capturing the subtlest vibrations that whispered through the air. Her olfactory prowess, a gift honed by generations of instinct, intertwined with the rich tapestry of scents—the earthy musk of moss and fallen leaves, the tang of deer's essence lingering on the breeze. In this primal ballet, an ember of excitement ignited, kindling a fervor that permeated her very being.

The grand tapestry of the hunting ground unfurled before Sagitta's watchful gaze, an opulent panorama that bore witness to nature's majesty. In the distance, a serpentine creek, akin to molten silver, meandered gracefully through the verdant meadows, inviting her to drink deeply from its crystal-clear waters upon the culmination of her chase.

Rolling hills, reminiscent of nature's gentle undulations, created a verdant patchwork, a lush amalgamation of vibrant greens and golden hues, radiant under the tender caress of the burgeoning sun.

Guided by an unseen hand, Sagitta weaved through the periphery of the forest, her lithe frame gliding noiselessly, an apparition of stealth amidst towering sentinels. Majestic trees, their boughs reaching skyward, their very presence an homage to the passage of time, bore witness to her noble quest. The sibilant breeze, a coquettish whisperer, whispered secrets in her ears as it danced through the foliage, eliciting a gentle sway, like the tender sway of a lover's embrace.

A gentle zephyr, cool and refreshing, pirouetted through the hunting ground, caressing her snowy mane and rustling the emerald leaves with a playful touch. With the sun ascending its celestial throne, casting elongated shadows upon the landscape, the forest floor transformed into a kaleidoscope of dappled light, a living tableau of chiaroscuro. With every breath she drew, Sagitta felt the surge of triumph course through her veins, a resolute hunger for sustenance fueling her unwavering spirit. Deeper into the heart of the hunting ground she ventured, the distant calls of her clanmates fading into the periphery of her senses. In this solitary odyssey, she merged seamlessly with the wilderness, her instincts becoming her North Star. The scent of the wapiti grew potent, an intoxicating symphony of earth and musk that guided her unwaveringly toward her quarry.

Taut sinews quivered beneath her pearly-white fur, poised to unleash a kinetic force at a moment's notice. A primal rhythm, the thunderous beat of her heart, echoed through the untamed wilderness, an untamed pulse entwined with the fabric of her being.

Sagitta's verdant eyes narrowed, honing in on the distant horizon, where the grazing elk herd, oblivious to the predator closing in, thrived amidst the bountiful embrace of the hunting ground.

With each rhythmic step and every fluid motion, Sagitta embraced her role as a relentless watchdog for her clan's survival. She became one with the landscape, an ephemeral enigma, a symphony of grace and unyielding power. And beneath the summer dawn's benevolent gaze, she would weave her destiny, the threads of her existence intermingling with the untamed spirit of the hunting ground, where the clashing desires of clans and the relentless pursuit of life converged in a primal ballet of survival.

Edited at May 26, 2023 05:43 PM by Hekate
Hekate x Legon of FrostbornMay 27, 2023 12:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Croix the Venatorus

As he delved deeper into the terrain, the environment metamorphosed into a domain of stunning magnificence and unspoiled wildness. The pine trees stood tall and lofty, with their branches meshed creating a grand canopy that filtered the sunlight into a golden and mystical radiance.

Croix's footsteps gently crushed the fallen leaves that carpeted the forest floor, interspersed with vivid moss. The leaves of the trees were gently stirred by a refreshing wind, murmuring the mysteries of the woods and bringing along the fragrant aroma of pine and moist soil. The air exuded an ethereal vibe as if it revered the land itself. The stunning sheen of Croix's fur, a glistening color of silvered white, exuded an almost ghostly aura, melding flawlessly with the foggy surroundings. With an uncanny grace, he seemed like a phantasm of the wilderness as he skillfully navigated through the thick underbrush, almost having an ethereal form. He moved deliberately and soundlessly, placing his feet with precision and delicacy, hardly disturbing the leaves that had fallen on the ground.

He intensely scanned the enormous field with his focus fixed, while his radiant, emerald-like green eyes flickered. His eyes shone with the innate hunger of a hunter, surveying the environment with resolute intent. Croix was incredibly perceptive, as he had the ability to detect even the slightest nuances in his environment, such as the faint rustling of leaves, distant bird calls, and subtle changes in the wind. He assimilated everything, utilizing the harmonious blend of sounds from the forest to his benefit.

He inhaled deeply, his nostrils widening as they endeavored to detect the customary aroma of the elk he planned to pursue. As he took a deep breath, a new aroma blended with the woodland atmosphere, but this one was much more delicate and womanly. It enraptured him more deeply than the thrill of the hunt, appealing to all his senses. The unfamiliar scent piqued Croix's interest and his instincts urged him to track it down.

With a heightened determination, Croix advanced with graceful and agile motions, maneuvering through the thick vegetation with ease. Effortlessly, his paws skillfully navigated around twigs and leaves, producing no discernible noise whatsoever. As he chased his target, it appeared as though the forest itself was clearing a path for him, as if the trees were working together to assist his mission. As he delved further into the woods, the fragrance intensified, guiding him toward a petite clearing embellished with a variety of untamed blooms. The delicate scent of their fragrance blended with the natural aromas of the wilderness, saturating the air. Croix's enhanced abilities enabled him to perceive a faint stirring in the vicinity, indicating that he was nearing the origin of the captivating aroma.

Croix approached the edge of the clearing with care, pausing attentively. His ears were alert, swiveling to capture even the slightest noise or motion.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us