Wolf Play : Moo Cow x Edling
Chatbox
 Boo
06:43:22 Chrissy
i'm tempted to use a toucan feather on her but i'll blame myself when i get duds. -WP Click-
 Old Money
06:42:34 elegance❀
good morning everyone!
 Gallifrey Falls
06:42:30 Allons-y / Myth
Well*
 Gallifrey Falls
06:41:56 Allons-y / Myth
Wwll decor passes are quite worthless to me lol
 distant-lands
06:38:54 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i'm so impatient even though she'll probably give me duds e.e

they always do for the first litter, lol.
 Cortex
06:35:14 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Why do I save up my mush and never use it?
 starrywing
06:34:07 Novo/Starry
hello desti
 Cortex
06:34:03 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey Desti
 Destinations End
06:33:49 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 starrywing
06:33:49 Novo/Starry
oh shit
 Cortex
06:33:34 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I have
4,143 mush
 starrywing
06:33:08 Novo/Starry
Mushrooms: 1,241

what the sigma.
 starrywing
06:32:37 Novo/Starry
no thanks-
 Cortex
06:31:38 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo, It making me wanna send you Mush I have so much
 starrywing
06:31:15 Novo/Starry
fiddlestick
 starrywing
06:30:57 Novo/Starry
goddammit matunda.
Pack Matunda has sent you 500 Mushrooms
Memo: None
 Cortex
06:30:37 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Okay Novo
 starrywing
06:30:12 Novo/Starry
Novo* 😭
 starrywing
06:29:55 Novo/Starry
core

call me Move.
 Cortex
06:28:27 Tex,Core,Shade,They
starrywing
Lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Red Fox : +1
Crocodile : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Moo Cow x EdlingMay 22, 2023 10:21 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
Please don't post unless your name is in the title, thanks ;)
Moo Cow x EdlingMay 22, 2023 10:22 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
res for plot overview/info
Moo Cow x EdlingMay 22, 2023 10:22 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

~Aidan Hughes~

“What is there to fear when there is nothing left to be lost?”

Full Fake Name:

Aidan Callum Hughes

Full Real Name:

Rhysand “Rhys” Iver Lavigne

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

“They started the game, taught me their rules, and didn’t expect me to play it back. Well, game on, bitches.”

Appearance:

Aidan is a man who possesses a clean shaven, diamond shaped face; consisting of a set of defined cheekbones, a sharper rounded chin, and smaller narrow forehead. A light dusting of freckles stretch over the bridge of his nose and reside on the tops of his cheekbones. Aidan would consider them to be ‘minuscule craters of imperfection’, despite most believing they could be marks of subtle beauty. The young man has deeper set, semi-hooded eyes which are framed by long yet thinner sets of lashes in the shade of a pale gold. The hues of his eyes reside within the realm of a piercing shade of sapphire; synonymous to a brightly potent blue hue akin to the open ocean. And similar to the sea being both merciless and cold, as well as calm and steady, Aidan’s eyes tend to reflect such qualities according to his moods as well. Above his eyes are the arched brows that are thinner than average, yet still possess a natural sharpness to them. They are the same shade of honeyed-champagne that his neatly combed blond lockes are in, with his hair being an evident product of grooming while his brows are naturally tame. Aidan’s nose is a simply sculpted aquiline structure, with there being a straight slope as well as base, and being revered as otherwise average in appearance. Below his nose is a faintly defined cupid’s bow, which adds a soft flare of definition to his thinner, pale rose lips. And from these lips resonates a sweetly honeyed and generally modulated voice that is both clear, and generally steady and auditorily pleasant.

The young man stands quite confidently at his height of 5’11”, with a build to him best described as rectangular; meaning he’s rather proportional in terms of alignment with his shoulders and hips. There is a toned athleticism that is vastly evident to him, and it is accompanied by the poised and disciplined stature he possesses. Aidan’s skin tone could best be regarded as a soft ivory, paired with cooler undertones to give his overall complexion a healthy, yet paler appearance. He can hold a very subtle tan in the harsher summer weather, but it hardly delivers much more color to his skin. On the right side of Aidan’s chest, just below the collar bone, he is marked with a tattoo of two swords forming an ‘X’, accompanied by four words written in a small cursive font, ‘Fortune Favors the Bold’. In terms of scars littering the young man’s body, he is certainly not exempt from having a few. They can mostly be found along his forearms and lower legs, with a few thin and faded scars on his abdomen, as well as lower and mid-back. Most of which have been earned in combat, or training.

“All I want is what I can no longer have.”

Personality:

WIP

“Unhinged? I prefer the term reckless with a twist.”

Strengths:

Artillery - Aidan possesses an extensive knowledge of most forms of various artillery, as well as demonstrates perfectly precise means to use such weapons. While his preferences reside in the realm of stealth-based and sniper-esque models, he thoroughly enjoys wielding handguns that he can safely tuck into many places on his person. It is a rare enough thing for Aidan to be completely unarmed, let alone bearing only a single metal device of destruction on his person at any given time.

Blades - While his expertise is solely in throwing and a select variety of hunting knives, Aidan’s skill in brandishing such blades are near flawless.

Agility/Endurance - An agile creature is Aidan, capable of great feats of endurance when need be. Being lighter and swifter on his feet and perfectly calculated in each movement, his ability to flourish in movement and combat for extensive periods of time proves to make him an opponent difficult to keep up with, let alone go strictly toe-to-toe with.

Quick Reflexes - While not inhuman, Aidan does possess the knack to react to external stimuli quicker than most. It serves him well in day to day life, as well as in any fight the male may find himself in.

Cunning - Carefully crafted deceits, well executed manipulations, and a guileful frame of mind provide Aidan with a cunning streak worthy of manifesting fear in those he chooses to use it against. While not entirely used out of self-interest, Aidan skillfully places people into positions of aiding him - whether they realize such a thing or not. When combat fails to deliver the kind of results Aidan desires, his deceptive wit usually never fails in delivering what he needs.

Weaknesses:

Physical Strength - Not to say that Aidan isn’t physically capable of handling himself, but he does not fare to be an individual revered as a complete lone powerhouse. While his strength alone would not allow him to succeed in a battle rivaling bulkier figures, he has to solely rely on his quick movements, and precise strikes to pull out a victory in such situations.

Vindictive - Aidan’s dire need to live out fulfilling his wish for vengeance utterly consumes him. There is no reasoning with a man so hard set on pursuing a path that may very well lead to his own ruin, but reasoning with a man who has accepted such a reality is far more futile. There is no hurdle Aidan wouldn’t jump, no obstacle he won’t maneuver around, and perhaps no force on Earth itself capable of preventing him from pursuing his bloodthirsty mission.

Workaholic - While Aidan is abundantly devoted to both frequent training and unwavering diligence in his tasks, it could be said he works a bit too hard. In order for Aidan to feel as if he’s gotten the most out of a day though, he lusts to work himself into states of sheer exhaustion - and if only to occupy his fractured mind.

Cruel - A sadistic strain of venom taints the blood coursing through his veins, and yet Aidan projects his cruelty onto those he believes either deserve such notions, or can withstand the torment. Unorthodox and horrendous manners of dealing with people depending on the task at hand are more so coveted from his militant peers, although it is quite well known how merciless and cutthroat Aidan can be among those in the Rebellion.

Emotionally Volatile - Whereas Aidan retains an ever-present mask of unmoving neutrality, his eyes generally betray him in expressing the storming sea of emotions that fiercely churn within him. It is not in his best interest to give into his emotions and inclinations to snap, but Aidan can only tolerate so much before he absolutely needs to seek solitude to unleash the amount of repressed rage and sorrow that have taken the place of his heart. The only entities said to coax the dying empathetic and gentle parts of him are children - Aidan genuinely adores children, and abhors those who forsake or are cruel to them.

“I’m afraid I wasn’t born with an appetite for destruction and blood, but good taste develops with time and tragedy I suppose.”

Relationships:

Desmond Lavigne | Father | Assumed to be Deceased

Vivianne Lavigne | Mother | Deceased

Harper Lavigne | Younger Sister | Deceased

Ryker Newman | Mentor/Rebellion Leader | Alive

Edited at May 23, 2023 01:28 AM by Edling

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us