Wolf Play : Legion of Frostborn RP Search
Chatbox
 distant-lands
06:38:54 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i'm so impatient even though she'll probably give me duds e.e

they always do for the first litter, lol.
 Cortex
06:35:14 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Why do I save up my mush and never use it?
 starrywing
06:34:07 Novo/Starry
hello desti
 Cortex
06:34:03 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey Desti
 Destinations End
06:33:49 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 starrywing
06:33:49 Novo/Starry
oh shit
 Cortex
06:33:34 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I have
4,143 mush
 starrywing
06:33:08 Novo/Starry
Mushrooms: 1,241

what the sigma.
 starrywing
06:32:37 Novo/Starry
no thanks-
 Cortex
06:31:38 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo, It making me wanna send you Mush I have so much
 starrywing
06:31:15 Novo/Starry
fiddlestick
 starrywing
06:30:57 Novo/Starry
goddammit matunda.
Pack Matunda has sent you 500 Mushrooms
Memo: None
 Cortex
06:30:37 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Okay Novo
 starrywing
06:30:12 Novo/Starry
Novo* 😭
 starrywing
06:29:55 Novo/Starry
core

call me Move.
 Cortex
06:28:27 Tex,Core,Shade,They
starrywing
Lol
 starrywing
06:26:44 Novo/Starry
what the sigma matunda. why did you transfer me 272 MUSH-
 Cortex
06:24:55 Tex,Core,Shade,They
starrywing, happy to help
 starrywing
06:23:55 Novo/Starry
no problem
 starrywing
06:23:47 Novo/Starry
thanks core

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Red Fox : +1
Crocodile : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Legion of Frostborn RP SearchMay 18, 2023 07:34 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Legion of Frostborn

Now that I have a more adjustable schedule, I'm looking for opportunities to write something creative. So if you're interested and keen to take the task to RP with me, feel free to get in touch.

° I'm a fan of enthralling narratives, especially ones that explore darker aspects of life. Unexpected turns of events, for where sacrifices become necessary, are particularly captivating. I'm drawn to stories of intense action, as well as a classic touch of romance. Stories that embrace forbidden love as part of their plotlines usually hold a special place in my heart, and I'm always open to exploring new tales and characters. Two main ideas could become the core of this story. Potential plotlines include two people who fall in love in an instant, with an instantaneous connection as soon as they come face-to-face - or a tangled web of multiple characters, sparking the emergence of a complex and potentially toxic love triangle. Regardless of which the writer chooses, both storylines leave much room for creativity and intrigue.

° Despite the time difference, I am actively present and engaging on a daily basis. My availability and free time enable me to provide prompt replies. Three or more replies per day.

° While my responses can often flexibly range from 600 to 1,000 words or even longer, I have an intense love for writing and exploring a variety of topics. Whether you tend to write shorter articles of around 500 or 600 words, I welcome any contribution. Writing longer pieces is something I do enjoy, although I'm open to different lengths. This is not to suggest I impose any specific requirements on my conversation partner. I love exploring the complexities of words, and I'm always thrilled to craft thought-provoking conversations.

° When it comes to roleplaying, my expertise lies in animal-related genres. I am highly knowledgeable of and experienced in this type of RP, though I am also willing to engage with human-based RP if the plotlines are exciting and engaging. When playing human-based topics, I am constantly drawn to stories rich in ancient mythology, such as Greek gods and old-fashioned settings. On the other hand, the more generic and overdone stories like ‘mafia’, ‘school’, ‘demon’, and ‘angel’, have become too mainstream for me; thus, I stray away from them and instead prefer adventures involving creatures such as wolves, horses, dragons, deer, and lions - these are the grounds of RP I mostly prefer.

° MxF or MxM top preference on my end.

° Forums solely.

Edited at May 21, 2023 12:43 PM by Legion of Frostborn
Legion of Frostborn RP SearchMay 18, 2023 07:45 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hello! I'm willing to do a 1x1 RP. I can do 500+ words with a post every 1-2 days. If I have writer's block, I'll do 300 words unless you waited a little longer for a longer post! If I'm feeling insane, I can do 700+ words, but expect that post to take one hour longer to complete. I absolutely love dinosaur, wolf, and cougar RPs, they are my favorite ones of all time. I don't do humans. I only do forums! I'm able to play either gender, male or female, and I do best with MxF. I've never done MxM, or FxF before. I'm open to try anything other than humanoid or anthro stuff. PM me if you're interested since I gotta go for a bit. :D
Legion of Frostborn RP SearchMay 18, 2023 08:55 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hi 👋🏼
I am open for a 1x1 . I can comfortably do a minimum of 600 words per post, and I can go up to 1,300 words when inspired - though I want to aspire for more. I am very interested in animal rps particularly canine themed ones along with horses, lions and deer as I've done all of those. I also am very interested in possibly doing a dragon rider rp, maybe a small group or just a 1x1. I am also very fond of forbidden love troupes.
Legion of Frostborn RP SearchMay 18, 2023 02:35 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hello!
I would definitely be interested in being your RP partner. The minimum I write is at least 500 but sometimes I can inch it to 1000+ when I am very intrigued and motivated by the plot. I also prefer animal RPs (canines + felines usually) as I have the most experience with them, however I'd be open for a human RP. I am able to do any gender pairing and play any gender and I just adore forbidden love. Id be open for a small group RP (as I've been craving one of those) or simply just a 1x1. Please, PM me if you're interested!
Legion of Frostborn RP SearchMay 19, 2023 11:52 AM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
I can do any pairing, and I write about how much another person does; a person writes 300 words? I write around 300 words. I like doing things on forums. As for types, I'm good with anything ^^
Legion of Frostborn RP SearchMay 21, 2023 12:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I would definitely like to do rp with u
I love stories and telling them
I especially love ones with an unexpected twist or something like that
Legion of Frostborn RP SearchMay 21, 2023 12:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I would definitely like to do rp with u
I love stories and telling them
I especially love ones with an unexpected twist or something like that
Legion of Frostborn RP SearchMay 21, 2023 01:05 PM

♡Willow♡

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo,
:>
This looks fun,
I love Roleplaying, I can write up to 200+ words per post and I like being a female character, I like playing as humans, dragons, wolves, cats, (mostly hairless cats XD) and foxes. Or we can do a different genre. :>
MxF pairing sounds good for me?
Idk lol XD

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us