Wolf Play : Nyctea x saratank
Chatbox
 distant-lands
06:38:54 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i'm so impatient even though she'll probably give me duds e.e

they always do for the first litter, lol.
 Cortex
06:35:14 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Why do I save up my mush and never use it?
 starrywing
06:34:07 Novo/Starry
hello desti
 Cortex
06:34:03 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey Desti
 Destinations End
06:33:49 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 starrywing
06:33:49 Novo/Starry
oh shit
 Cortex
06:33:34 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I have
4,143 mush
 starrywing
06:33:08 Novo/Starry
Mushrooms: 1,241

what the sigma.
 starrywing
06:32:37 Novo/Starry
no thanks-
 Cortex
06:31:38 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo, It making me wanna send you Mush I have so much
 starrywing
06:31:15 Novo/Starry
fiddlestick
 starrywing
06:30:57 Novo/Starry
goddammit matunda.
Pack Matunda has sent you 500 Mushrooms
Memo: None
 Cortex
06:30:37 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Okay Novo
 starrywing
06:30:12 Novo/Starry
Novo* 😭
 starrywing
06:29:55 Novo/Starry
core

call me Move.
 Cortex
06:28:27 Tex,Core,Shade,They
starrywing
Lol
 starrywing
06:26:44 Novo/Starry
what the sigma matunda. why did you transfer me 272 MUSH-
 Cortex
06:24:55 Tex,Core,Shade,They
starrywing, happy to help
 starrywing
06:23:55 Novo/Starry
no problem
 starrywing
06:23:47 Novo/Starry
thanks core

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Red Fox : +1
Crocodile : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Nyctea x saratankMay 17, 2023 10:45 AM

Nyctea

Neutral

Give Award

RP between Nyctea and saratank. Do not post unless your name is written in the title, but you're welcome to read through! :)

Nyctea x saratankMay 17, 2023 11:03 AM

Nyctea

Neutral

Give Award
× Thraskav ×

Epithet: The Marred Beast of Dreadnought

Nickname(s): N/A
Height: 37''
Weight: 70lbs

Build: Marred Physique • Chiseled Features • Toned Build

genstart.php?decor=Y&id=4332115&tm=1684339005

Persona: Dauntless • Resolute • Ambitious • Solicitous

Thraskav, the venerable chieftain of his clan, possesses a myriad of exceptional traits that intricately weave the tapestry of his persona. A stalwart embodiment of courage and strategic foresight, he stands as a paragon of leadership within his community.

Within Thraskav's courses an unyielding river of audacity, an unbridled force that sets him apart from his peers. He stands unwavering in the face of adversity, never backing down from formidable foes or treacherous landscapes. His bravery radiates like wildfire, captivating the hearts of his loyal clanmates and engendering unwavering devotion and adulation. Thraskav towers as a guardian in times of peril, perpetually driven to protect his clan, even if it means sacrificing his own life.

The foundation of Thraskav's character is built upon a bedrock of dominance. Exuding an aura of self-assurance, he effortlessly commands the admiration of all those who surround him. He is resolute in his abilities and unwavering in his leadership, instilling a sense of order and tranquility merely through his presence. Embracing his role as alpha with unwavering confidence, he deftly navigates the intricate paths that shape the clan's destiny, guided by sagacity and profound discernment. Despite his supreme authority, Thraskav stands as a paragon of fairness and justice, ensuring every member of his clan is treated with dignity and equity.

Yet, Thraskav's stature transcends the realm of character alone, for his physical prowess is equally awe-inspiring. Adorned with a body honed by years of rigorous training and unyielding survival in the wild, he stands as a living testament to his indomitable power. His commanding physique, brimming with raw strength and immense might, casts an imposing shadow upon all who dare cross his path. With effortless grace, Thraskav assumes the mantle of protector, his sheer brawn and formidable presence fortifying the clan against threats and repelling any assault. But his power extends beyond the corporeal realm, for his unwavering determination and tenacious spirit enable him to surmount any obstacle that obstructs his path.

While courage, power, and might serve as cornerstones of Thraskav's character, they are merely facets of his multifaceted persona. Above all, he is driven by an unwavering sense of devotion and responsibility to his clan, ensuring their welfare and security at any cost. Thraskav's benevolent leadership embraces each member of the clan, nurturing an environment that fosters growth, unity, and prosperity. His wise guidance and unwavering support act as a beacon of hope, inspiring his kin to reach their full potential and flourish under his tutelage.

Thraskav stands as a paragon of leadership, embodying a symphony of courage, power, devotion, and wisdom. It is through the exceptional qualities that he illuminates the path forward, steering his clan toward a future adorned with triumph and collective prosperity.

Desired Rank: Content
Pack: Dreadnought Ascendants

Mate(s): Korra
Kin(s): Rusudan, Gjalla, Winona
Relative(s): Open!
Crush: N/A

Edited at May 17, 2023 11:07 AM by Nyctea
Nyctea x saratankMay 17, 2023 01:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Luna

3 1/2 years old

Female

4ft, 9in long, 29 inches tall, 70lb on a good day

Her coat is pure white, she has deep blue eyes. Her nose and paw pads are a slate gray while her claws are black. She does have quite a few scars over her body that are usually covered by her fur, though she does have bite marks on her muzzle that cant be covered.

Currently a Loner

While Luna may be small, she can usually take on decent sized prey by herself. Of course the prey needs to be injured before she can attempt it if its larger than a small deer. Luna usually stays relativly small, keeping a slender frame, even when she has been eating well.

Luna was born a loner/rouge, though she doesnt really care for the life. She finds it rather lonely, wanting something more. Most packs though chase her off the moment they spot her, even when she is simply passing through with no intention of hunting.

~~~~

Storm

Male

Pack member

6 years

Storm is a dark gray with nearly all black legs and under belly with hazel eyes. He is 67 pounds, 35 inches tall. He has a bulky build that will make him look larger than what he is.

Not much to Storm other than he's usually pretty mellow, a decent hunter, better fighter, and was born into the pack. He has no kin alive.

Edited at May 18, 2023 04:22 PM by saratank
Nyctea x saratankMay 17, 2023 02:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Luna sniffed the air as she looked around. This was a new area for her, and she planned to be as cautious as she could. The white coated female stopped when she heard a twig snap not too far from her. Her blue eyes scanned the surrounding bushes and rocks before she spotted a rather large figure. Before Luna could even move, four more wolves moves out from behind a few trees. *Oh no* she thought.

Luna started to take a step back. One wolf, sure, she could scuff them up as much as they did her, but five? No. She would end up seriously hurt, and that was something she couldnt risk. If they didnt seem aggressive, she would stand her ground, but she heard the low rumbles coming from the wolves, knowing they meant to chase her off their territory.

Luna turned and ran, hearing the howl of the first wolf, telling the others to attack. With her slender build, it was easier for Luna to weave in and out of the bushes and rocks, and even jumping over a few downed trees. She didnt know the territory well, and gave a startled yelp when yet another wolf leaped out at her, biting into her shoulder.

Luna whipped around to her attaker as she was brought to the ground. Twisting a bit, she felt the teeth sinking into her skin before she managed to bit the opposing wolf's neck. She didnt plan to kill, but enough to get them to let go, which wasnt a lot thankfully. Biting the neck forced the other wolf to open their jaws, attempting to readjust to keep Luna from getting any weak points, but it was just enough for Luna to get back on her paws and run again.

After a moment of running, she didnt hear the wolves running after her, so she slowed down. She spotted them standing by a rock with who seemed to be their alpha standing on it. "Let the rouge be their issue" he sneered before he lead his little group away.

Luna was breathing heavily as she sniffed the air, realizing what that male was talking about. They had chased Luna onto another pack's territory. *Great* she mumbled before she started to make her way to find somewhere to rest and clean up her shoulder. The white coated female was limping a bit as she walked, knowing she would be an easy target now. *Not much I can do* she thought as she glanced at her shoulder. Her fur was a crimson red now as it trickled down to her leg. It was deep, but not deep enough to cause permanant damage. *Just what I needed.*

Luna found a fallen tree with just enough room under it for her to rest. Climbing under, she laid down and started to clean her shoulder. "Well Luna, no hunting for a couple days" she mumbled out loud before she placed her head on her crossed legs. She let out a small sigh as she hoped things would finally start to change for the better for her.

Nyctea x saratankMay 17, 2023 04:07 PM

Nyctea

Neutral

Give Award

Shrouded in the untamed wilderness, where the harmony of the natural kingdom thundered, Thraskav stood like an immovable landmark. His presence radiated strength and wisdom, and his pack was in awe of his authority. But amongst them, his heart found solace in the embrace of Korra, his beloved companion whose enchanting presence was accentuated by the hint of frostiness. Visible in her smile, a deep, abiding love for Thraskav was rooted, sealed by the mutual bond that tied their souls together.

As the sky turned a shimmery gold, Thraskav’s amber eyes sparkled with an unfaltering resolution. At his request, Valdis, an agile and intelligent wolf of the pack, hurried to his side. His striking, glossy fur shone brightly in the sunrise, and his willing obedience as the pack’s faithful watchman was evident. The two warriors were united in mutual ambition, standing as one.

Thraskav's voice thundered with authority, both resonant and comforting in its warmth. "Valdis, my trusted companion," spoke the alpha, "it's your duty now to protect our sacred territory. You're the perfect one for the job, with your sharp senses and unyielding strength. Now you must leave, and make certain our pack remains unbothered." Valdis deeply bowed his head, tail moving in slumberous movements. "Your faith in me is immense, Thraskav - I shan't let you down. I shall guard and protect our pack tirelessly, never faltering in my fortitude." His conviction was unshakeable.

Thraskav's voice gifted the room with tenderness as he uttered his thanks and admiration. "Valdis, your commitment is supreme. You embark on never-ending patrols with an awareness of any potential danger. Your guardianship brings tranquility to our pack; for you are our protector, our loyal companion. Our reverence for your tenacious dedication will never wane." Valdis bowed his head humbly, his expression radiating pride and loyalty. "Thraskav, your kind gestures fill me with an immense feeling of pride," he said. "I am honored to guard our ancestral home and serve our pack. I shall persist with unyielding determination, for it is the confidence you have given me that pushes me forward with unwavering commitment."

Thraskav's gaze locked with Valdis's, a deep and hidden understanding between the two of them, beyond the reach of language. "Valdis, my companion," he began. "As you keep vigil, remember to be on the lookout for any perils, but also to experience the full spectrum of beauty in our wild domain. Allow the fragrant scents of nature to mesmerize you; listen to the serenades of the birds in harmony; be guided by the whispers of the leaves around you. Find solace in the cadence of creation, and through it, courage and strength for your honorable task."

Valdis's eyes glimmered with a newfound respect for the powerful understanding granted by Thraskav's words. "Your teaching shall not remain unheard. I shall accept the astounding marvels of our home, surrendering to the multi-layered cycle of living that embraces us. Nature's brilliance will join me in a heroic quest to protect our collective".

Thraskav gave a begrudging nod of acknowledgment, his muzzle adorned with a faint, serene smile. "Valdis, my humble ally," he began, "your unparalleled loyalty and courage represent the pride of our pack. As the first beams of the morning sun gleam through the mist, I have no misgivings about your capacity and dedication to restore safety and prosperity to our land. Our home lies in sure hands with you at the helm."

Valdis rose confidently, his gaze as serene as a raging inferno. "Have no fear, Thraskav. I shall bring tales of resolution and assurance back to our tribe, and keep a watchful eye to protect our land.", he firmly promised, his stature tall and proud.

With a solemn nod from Thraskav, Valdis set out on his valiant mission. His strong strides cut through the terrain as he vanished into the depths of the lush forest. A cacophony of nature's melodies accompanied him, synching with the steady beat of his racing heart, as he advanced to uphold his sacred responsibility as a vigilant guardian of the pack's cherished land.

The sun rose further, radiating its benevolent light across the terrain. Valdis began his mission, as an undying protector of the untamed wilds. His loyalty was profound, radiating from his very being as he trod the boundaries, never blinking an eye. His brave voyage kept the pack safe and undisturbed in their untamable realm, drawing comfort from the continuous and delightful chorus of nature's glorious setting.

Nyctea x saratankMay 17, 2023 08:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Luna jerked her head up, not realizing she had fallen asleep. With a small sigh she crawled out of the little make shift den. The white coated female glanced around before she started to look for something to eat. She didn't know how long she had been out, but her stomach grew hungry and her shoulder grew stiff with pain. Slowly she sniffed the ground for any sign of easy prey.

Luna caught the scent of two deer, and she followed it, hoping there was a fawn at least knowing that would be the easiest thing got her right now. She followed the scent through a few bushes before she finally spotted the deer.

Luna gave a slightly annoyed grumble seeing that it was two full grown does. There was no way in her state could she even attempt to take one down. Even on her own in her best condition she couldn't even take one down.

Luna couldn't help but lay down with her shoulder growing in pain. She gave a small whimper in pain as she felt her shoulder touch the ground. The lone female knew she would need to find a steam or a shallow river to lay in to help soothe her shoulder and wash the blood away.

Her ear twitched as a small breeze ran through her pelt. She was out in the open, but there was nothing she could do about it at that moment. She was nervous knowing she was on a packs territory. Luna was in no condition to fight or really run now with no food in her system and her shoulder in more pain.

*Will I be able to find a place to live without packs constantly chasing me off* she thought as she lowered her ears. She was lonely as a rouge, and knew it would ne nearly impossible to ever have a mate or pups. She hated the rouge life, though she wouldn't admit it.

Luna stayed where she was for a while before she finally got up and started to make her way back to the little makeshift den. She stopped in her tracks when she caught scent of another wolf close by and stiffened up. She lowered her ears and crouched down slightly on the off chance they had caught her scent. She didn't want to look like a threat when she was clearly far from it being injured already.

Luna's blue eyes looked around, trying to see if she could spot who was near her. She scanned over the rocks and bushes that were around her, sniffing the air more. Fear was obvious in her as she felt her pelt tingle. Her ears twitched as she tried to listen for anyone around her.

Finally she had enough and spoke. "I-is someone there" she asked as she glanced around. She didn't expect anyone to answer, but she needed to know if she needed to at least try to run for any reason. She wouldn't get far, and whoever was near would catch up to her quickly.

Edited at May 17, 2023 08:24 PM by saratank
Nyctea x saratankMay 18, 2023 04:05 PM

Nyctea

Neutral

Give Award

Valdis slipped into the thicket, his senses acute and alert. As the clan's scout, it was his responsibility to keep an eye out for any possible dangers or intruders. As he walked along his customary patrol route, the rustle of leaves and the aroma of the forest overwhelmed his nose. His sharp vision spotted a glint of movement in the distance, a flash of white against the backdrop of green. Valdis decreased his speed instinctively, his caution growing. He noticed a totally white female wolf emerge from a makeshift lair. She appeared dazed, maybe due to weariness or injuries.

Valdis continued to watch her from a distance, his attention fixed on her every move. Her ravenous eyes scanned the surroundings, her nose twitching as she sought food. She was clearly in desperate need of food. Valdis remained vigilant due to her fragility and the fact that she looked to be a loner.

Valdis was compelled to observe as she followed the smell track of two deer. His ears pricked up, alert to any potential hazards hiding close. When she discovered the full-grown does, her hope for a simple supper vanished. The lone female's anguish was palpable, and Valdis sympathized with her plight. Valdis couldn't help but notice her wounded shoulder, which was the source of her discomfort. He noticed her suffering and moaning as she sought relief. His eyes glowed with concern, but he refrained from showing himself.

He saw the danger of her condition, alone and injured on another pack's territory.

He noticed a whiff of her perfume in the air when the breeze brushed over Valdis' fur. She wasn't far from where he was. His heart beat slightly faster, unaware of her motives or the possible harm she posed. He understood he had to stay awake and ready to protect the area of his pack. Valdis was moved by Luna's fragility and loneliness. He knew the difficulties she faced as a rogue, the perpetual battle for existence in the absence of a pack's support and protection. Despite his skepticism, a sense of empathy pricked his heart.

He paused for a while, thinking about his reaction, before going forward and presenting himself to her.

"Yes, I'm here," Valdis said, his voice measured and steady. "You've entered our pack's territory." I'm Valdis, the pack scout. What is it that has brought you here, wounded and alone?" He kept a careful distance, ready to respond if necessary.

Nyctea x saratankMay 18, 2023 04:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Sorry this one is a bit shorter)

Luna tensed up when she spotted the male. Her head dropped enough to not show that she was a threat, though she was sure that was easy enough to see anyway. She seemed hesitant to speak before she gulped. Taking a deep breath she spoke. "I was chased here by another pack, lead by a large black coated male" she said, describing one of her former attackers.

She wasn't sure if this male before her would chase her off, or if he would let her rest. After all, she was on pack territory, which he confirmed. "I didn't mean to trespass. I just need somewhere to rest and eat before I continue on my way." She slowly lifted her left paw, keeping the weight off her shoulder, though she didn't want to make it obvious, on the off chance this male didn't notice, but that was a slim chance. She knew most packs were very observant in what they did, making them more dangerous to Loners or rouges.

Luna watched for any sign of aggression from the male, seeing he was larger than her as most males were. While she didn't see any, she knew pack wolves were great at hiding things like that from Loners. If he decided to attack, she wouldn't have anyway to get to safety. He was larger, and she assumed he was faster, which wouldn't help Luna in any way. *I'm dead if he calls his pack* she thought as she dropped her head more.

Luna wondered how long he had been following her. He had remained down wind, so there was no telling really how long he had been following her by any means. Her ears flicked in all directions as her eyes scanned what they could. While Luna didn't see any other pack members, she figured they wouldn't be too far behind. Most packs she ran into stuck together with at least another with them in case of danger.

Luna kept alert as she waited to see what this wolf before her would do. Would they chase her, let her be, help her? Help her, that was funny. She couldn't help but shake her head at the thought. Packs never helped Loners or rouges, especially if they thought the rouges would be aggressive in any way.

Edited at May 18, 2023 04:20 PM by saratank
Nyctea x saratankMay 20, 2023 05:36 AM

Nyctea

Neutral

Give Award

Valdis kept a steady look on Luna, his eyes scrutinizing her every motion. He saw her humble stance and the small droop of her head as she attempted to portray her non-threatening demeanor. Her cautious demeanor indicated her acknowledgment of his dominance as a group canine.

Valdis was intrigued by Luna's admission that she was being hunted by another pack commanded by a huge black-coated male. His ears perked up as he listened carefully to her words. Rival packs frequently engaged in territory conflicts, and Luna's appearance may be the result of such violence. Valdis saw the seriousness of the situation, the desperation that drove her to intrude on his pack's territory.

"You've come a long way," Valdis said, his voice tinted with wonder and trepidation. "Regardless of one's allegiance, rest and nourishment are basic needs." If you need a break, I can provide a brief shelter. However, keep in mind that the final choice is made by the pack." Valdis saw Luna's subtle weight shift, her deft attempt to move the strain away from her damaged shoulder. His trained eyes picked up on the tiny movement, which indicated her weakness. He could see the fragility in her eyes, the wariness that had come from so many experiences with aggressive wolves. Though her goal was evident, Valdis saw right through it, realizing the magnitude of her injuries.

The dread of the lone wolf was evident, as evidenced by her lowered head and cautious behavior. Valdis considered his next move, knowing of the underlying power dynamics between packs and loners. He was aware that trust was a fragile thread that might be quickly destroyed if mistreated.

Valdis maintained a non-aggressive position with a calm demeanor, his body language reflecting his aim to keep the situation amicable. He paused for a while to observe Luna's restless ears and probing gaze. His senses were constantly on high alert, sensitive to any potential hazards that could be hiding around.

Valdis felt the weight of duty on his shoulders as he pondered the fate of this lone wolf. His thoughts raced as he considered the ramifications of introducing an outsider into the pack's domain. He balanced the dangers with the qualities of compassion and empathy. A part of him felt sympathy for Luna's predicament, her longing for friendship and protection. However, he couldn't deny his devotion to his pack.

Valdis eventually broke the stillness, his voice firm but cautious. "You have been harmed and are seeking sanctuary. I'll accompany you to our pack's alpha. It will be their decision whether or not to offer you refuge. Understand that we value our own safety and well-being."

As Valdis finished speaking, he looked at Luna intently, waiting for her reaction. The fate of this white-coated wolf was in the balance, and her fate was determined by the pack's decision.

Nyctea x saratankMay 22, 2023 02:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Luna held a clear look of confusion when this male before her offered her a place to stay. "Not that it's not a nice gesture, but why offer it" she asked as she watched him closely. Her blue eyes looked around frantically as she heard another approaching. "Who we help and how we help shouldnt be questioned" a rather bulky gray male spoke. As she eyed the new male, he seemed calm, though there was an aura about him that made him not want to mess with her. She could tell he wasnt an Alpha, but easily a warrior of the pack.

The large gray male spoke once again, this time to the other male. "We best get her back to camp Valdis, before that sorry excuse of a pack over there" he said motioning in the direction Luna came from, "realizes we are housing her." The male looked at Luna before he spoke again. "How rude of me. My name is Storm" he said, remaining tall in his posture.

Luna gulped slightly. The wording of this new male, Storm, didnt give her much room for negotiation, and it seemed he knew it. She saw the smirk she was given, and wanted to bite it off his face, though that would only give her new issues to worry about. *What did you get yourself into* she thought as she gave a small nod, trying to say that she would follow the males, though that seemed to make Storm laugh. "I know you have a voice little rouge. You should use it." There was a tease in Storm's voice as he looked at Valdis, waiting to know what he would say as well.

Luna watched the two males for a bit before she spoke. "I will follow you to your pack" she said. She knew she didnt have much of a choice. Follow, or get chased out, she would assume would be her only options. *Would they even accept a rouge in their territory* she thought as she lowered her head again. Her blue eyes looked around, wondering if any others would be making their way out from behind something, catching her off guard once more.

Storm gave a satisfied nod before looked at Valdis. "I will go inform the alpha of this new arrival" he said before he padded off towards the camp. He made sure to take the most direct route, along with a bit of a speed walk. He didnt want to run and look frantic, but he did need to let Thraskav know about what was about to happen.

Once Storm reached the camp, he held his head in a high position, but lowered it enough when nearing Thraskav. "Alpha, may I have a word" he asked. He knew not to just approach with news, especially when it could potentially be that he didnt want to lead with a rouge. Sure, he would still inform the alpha reguardless, but weather it be a discussion, or as Storm headed to his den was another matter on its own.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us