Wolf Play : Opal Fruits x Sir Froggington (Candor)
Chatbox
 Gallifrey Falls
07:41:44 Allons-y / Myth
XD How are you?
 MLadySkylar
07:41:02 P'Sky
Life!
 Gallifrey Falls
07:40:02 Allons-y / Myth
Hello ^-^
 MLadySkylar
07:36:12 P'Sky
Chat needs revival
 Old Money
06:56:54 elegance❀
looking for a literate to semi-literate roleplay partner. pm me!
 Poe
06:51:34 
Also I was stalking a pup hoping the person would put it up for saleĀ… and it got retired lol. So disappointing
 Poe
06:49:51 
Awe my avatar is on the news page :)
 Boo
06:43:22 Chrissy
i'm tempted to use a toucan feather on her but i'll blame myself when i get duds. -WP Click-
 Old Money
06:42:34 elegance❀
good morning everyone!
 Gallifrey Falls
06:42:30 Allons-y / Myth
Well*
 Gallifrey Falls
06:41:56 Allons-y / Myth
Wwll decor passes are quite worthless to me lol
 distant-lands
06:38:54 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i'm so impatient even though she'll probably give me duds e.e

they always do for the first litter, lol.
 Cortex
06:35:14 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Why do I save up my mush and never use it?
 starrywing
06:34:07 Novo/Starry
hello desti
 Cortex
06:34:03 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey Desti
 Destinations End
06:33:49 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 starrywing
06:33:49 Novo/Starry
oh shit
 Cortex
06:33:34 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I have
4,143 mush
 starrywing
06:33:08 Novo/Starry
Mushrooms: 1,241

what the sigma.
 starrywing
06:32:37 Novo/Starry
no thanks-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Sun Bear : -1
Coyote : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Sleet  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Opal Fruits x Sir Froggington (Candor)May 13, 2023 06:37 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Roleplay between Opal Fruits and Sir Froggington.

A servant serves the princess to help her in a foreign land and expose her to the life of a commoner and challenges her point of view. The princess helps with educating the servant and eventually showing him more of the world.
Opal Fruits x Sir Froggington (Candor)May 13, 2023 06:50 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name

Lucretia Montarac

21 years

Female

Personality

She likes to have fun and a good laugh. Chasing dangerous activities gives her a thrill. She doesn't like to sit around and do nothing. She likes to get attention by making others laugh. It is hard to get her riled and angry. She finds her boundaries boring and pushes them without caring about the results. Since she likes to get a reaction out of other people, she will do her best to conceal the fact that she is angry when it does happen. She generally has a positive energetic vibe. One of the ways she often deals with being insulted is by sulking. She'll dwell on what had happened, but she won't say anything, because she knows the chances of being reprimanded are high.

She often doesn't think her actions through, knowing that if she stops and reconsiders, she might not actually do it. She likes to do things to needle people or get a reaction out of them. It gives her extra satisfaction to watch her plans perfectly executed. She is quick to come up with a comeback, and it is often cutting. While her honesty and bluntness make her appear to be transparent, she is often planning something and sneaking behind people in authority's backs. It amuses her when she outsmarts those who are supposed to be watching out for her.

Sometimes she blurts out things that are insulting without thinking because she likes to tell people what is on her mind. However, she doesn't normally do that when she is mad. While those who know her can call her out on some of her lies, especially the blatant ones, just because she tends to be straightforward doesn't mean that she can't tell one convincingly. She doesn't let people get close to her quickly, because she is used to them not really being friends and only being nice to not get in trouble or to get something out of her.

She likes to execute sneaky plans and if she gets caught finds it amusing when people blow up and lecture her because she thinks it silly. However, the punishments are often tedious. She isn't told the reasoning behind all of the rules that are enforced for her, and she is oblivious to things happening outside of her palace/castle/home. She is willing to get along with most people, but she can be high-handed, making it hard for others to willingly tolerate her.

Appearance

She is rather short and stands around 5' 3." Her slightly stocky build causes her to appear even shorter. She is slightly overweight and weighs around 130 pounds. Her body type isn't very curvy. However, she is slightly wider at the waist than at the bust. She has fair skin with minimal natural blemishes from sun damage. Although she doesn't naturally take the best care of her skin, those in charge of her moniter her outdoor hours, so there is less chance of premature wrinkles forming, other blemishes, or of her becoming unfashionably tan.

On her hands, knees, and arms, she has a few smaller less visible scars from being disobedient and trying new things. The area on her knees is darker because she has a scar from falling on her knees repeatedly as a child. She has a few raised welt scars that are barely raised from scratching herself or getting cut on something on her legs. She has a diamond face and her cheekbones are defined. She has dark glossy raven locks which go to about armpit length. Her hair has slight body, but it is mostly straight. Her hair is layered to frame her face. Her hair is short enough to be manageable, but long enough to do hairstyles with if she so chooses.

Often she has her hair in an updo because many people think that looks more dignified and it keeps it out of her face when she is being active. Her eyes are slightly deep set, and they are a dark brown color. Her nose is small, but it isn't smooth and flat. Her bridge is pronounced. She has medium lips. Her eyebrows are a dark color, and they are on the bushy wide side. Her eyelashes are short but decently thick. Her cheeks are defined giving her face a diamond head shape.

She likes the look and feel of flowy clothing, but she finds that it is better for her to wear dark colors and material that is hard to tear. While her clothing may have embroidery, because she tends to be rough on her clothing, she doesn't wear any fringes or extra decoration that is sewn on like lace. She likes a lot of colors, and having colorful embroidery sometimes helps to disguise when she has messed something up. She has a pair of boots that are hidden away for riding. Otherwise, she normally wears slippers. She likes accessories on fancy occasions, but they get in her way otherwise.

WIP

Edited at May 13, 2023 06:50 PM by Sir Froggington

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us