Wolf Play : Nyctea x cinnamon bun
Chatbox
 Old Money
06:56:54 elegance❀
looking for a literate to semi-literate roleplay partner. pm me!
 Poe
06:51:34 
Also I was stalking a pup hoping the person would put it up for saleĀ… and it got retired lol. So disappointing
 Poe
06:49:51 
Awe my avatar is on the news page :)
 Boo
06:43:22 Chrissy
i'm tempted to use a toucan feather on her but i'll blame myself when i get duds. -WP Click-
 Old Money
06:42:34 elegance❀
good morning everyone!
 Gallifrey Falls
06:42:30 Allons-y / Myth
Well*
 Gallifrey Falls
06:41:56 Allons-y / Myth
Wwll decor passes are quite worthless to me lol
 distant-lands
06:38:54 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i'm so impatient even though she'll probably give me duds e.e

they always do for the first litter, lol.
 Cortex
06:35:14 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Why do I save up my mush and never use it?
 starrywing
06:34:07 Novo/Starry
hello desti
 Cortex
06:34:03 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey Desti
 Destinations End
06:33:49 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 starrywing
06:33:49 Novo/Starry
oh shit
 Cortex
06:33:34 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I have
4,143 mush
 starrywing
06:33:08 Novo/Starry
Mushrooms: 1,241

what the sigma.
 starrywing
06:32:37 Novo/Starry
no thanks-
 Cortex
06:31:38 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo, It making me wanna send you Mush I have so much
 starrywing
06:31:15 Novo/Starry
fiddlestick
 starrywing
06:30:57 Novo/Starry
goddammit matunda.
Pack Matunda has sent you 500 Mushrooms
Memo: None
 Cortex
06:30:37 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Okay Novo

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Sun Bear : -1
Coyote : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Sleet  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Nyctea x cinnamon bunMay 13, 2023 12:32 PM

Nyctea

Neutral

Give Award

RP between Nyctea and cinnamon bun. Do not post unless your name is written in the title, but you're welcome to read through! :)

Nyctea x cinnamon bunMay 13, 2023 12:44 PM

Nyctea

Neutral

Give Award

The first rays of dawn appeared over the eastern horizon, chucking an exquisite golden tint over the vast farmland. Karoma, an outstanding American Paint horse, awaited eagerly in her stall for the farm gates to slide open, introducing her to the lavish fields that stretched before her. Her dotted coat glistened in the morning's bright brightness, reflecting the awe-inspiring beauty of the scene.

Karoma's ears punctured as the barn entrance cracked open, her gaze brimming with expectation. The farm proprietor's recognizable voice flooded the air, carefully pulling her into the wide world. She trotted out of the stable with a seamless stride, her hooves rhythmically reverberating in the fresh atmosphere.

As she emerged into the vast expanse of the pasture, the odors of freshly harvested hay and dew-kissed grassland met her senses. The frigid morning air imposed a symphony of noises, including distant melodies of chirping avian species, rustling foliage, and the distant lowing of the farm's livestock. Karoma had become accustomed to the chant, a tune that seemed to accompany her each step.

As she marched effortlessly, her muscles flashing beneath her elegant coat, her stride imposing and graceful. She relished the wide-open area, the grass teasing her fetlocks as she marched forward. She felt liberated with every movement as if the world was hers to conquer.

Karoma's keen gaze sought the horizon, immersing in the farm's beautiful magnificence. The gentle slopes before her were wreathed with brilliant wildflowers that waved softly in the air. She could see the adjacent horses in the distance, their silhouettes merging with the gorgeous landscape.

Her palate moved swiftly as she nibbled on the mouthwatering grass, relishing each bite. She savored the freshness of the meadow and the earthy taste on her tongue. The sun touched her back, giving a bright shine to her slim figure.

In this picturesque environment, the time seemed to have stood still. Within the confines of the meadow, Karoma's world was complete. The stresses and cares of the outer world vanished, replaced with a tranquil sense of satisfaction. She was at one with nature in this serene retreat, symboling sophistication and liberty.

Nyctea x cinnamon bunMay 13, 2023 12:55 PM

Syrin

Lightbringer

Give Award
cloud was running in the opned feild of the wild. h loved it there. he could be free, with no humans, no gates to keep him in from his home. he loved to run around with his herd. tho sometimes he would go bye himself and wander off but he would always find his way back.
tho that would all changes because a farmer wanted to get cloud and bring him to the farm as a friend for Karoma seeing as she was one of the only hores he had at the time. the farmer watched cloud eat the green grass. he did wounder why he was by himslef.
cloud happly ate the grass. then the farmer threw a rope around could. cloud paniced and moved around a lot"easy boy easy!"the farmer said and he finally got cloud into the mover thing( sorry idk what they are called :´}) cloud knew this was the end of his freedom
the farm got back to the farm"hey Karoma i got you something. i got you a new friend!"he said as he opened the thing and let cloud out. cloud looked around and disliked the place and he looked at Karoma and tried to get out, tho the farmer made sure cloud could not get out

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us