Urux, yesss. -Click-
 Poe
09:33:40 
Urux-
She is very pretty!
 Urux
09:32:17 Urox
Poe
-WP Click- That's why I wish this girl would give me anything but duds. Shame her rarity is low.
Nice early WP pull though

I bred to some pelt defects and did not realise they were greyscale and rosewood lol so I have a few of them knocking about
 Poe
09:31:34 
-WP Click-
ItÂ’s funny because this guy was my most popular male out of all the customs I have made, but heÂ’s a little boring
 Poe
09:30:23 
Urux-
Honestly IÂ’m more of a colorful wolf lover myself, but it does seem like black and white/grey scale wolves do the best. IÂ’ll probably play around more with the custom maker to see if I can come up with something better.
 Urux
09:28:41 Urox
Ecifircas
I just completed a 5/5 forest level up, good luck!
 Amygdala
09:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Yup...and having 170 means he doesn't need too much cp XD
 Ecifircas
09:27:21 
I'm so close.
-Click-
 Urux
09:26:31 Urox
Amy
Oo! He'll do well!
 Amygdala
09:26:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Yay i got a DH from ghostface
 Urux
09:24:59 Urox
Poe
He's cute! A little too black white leaning for me - but I like my brown wolves lol. I'm sure he would do well :P
 Camille
09:24:20 Lysanderoth
if i had a penny for every time this exact same discussion has been had on this website, id have 100 dollars
 Poe
09:24:10 
-WP Click-
Opinions on him?
 Heather
09:19:37 
Take care, Rushing River Tribe! =)
 Rushing River Tribe
09:17:13 Carrie/River
Bye guys!! have a good day!!
 Heather
09:16:47 
Ah, I see, don't worry, Urux, rest assured he'll be living a happy life in my pack =D
 Rushing River Tribe
09:16:44 Carrie/River
No worries Eci
I tend to read too much into stuff like that so you're good, was a mistake on my end ^^
 Rushing River Tribe
09:15:58 Carrie/River
I do have to run tho, lunch is almost over and I REALLY don't want to be late for my next class (again) XD
 Ecifircas
09:15:41 
Rushing River Tribe, yeah. I completely get that. I definitely had no intentions to come off as harsh or rude, haha.

My complete apologies if I did. I'd never try and fight with someone over something so trivial. lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Black Bear : +3
Bobcat : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

iconium x meian / ranch rpMay 9, 2023 09:17 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
for us only, please don't post!

Edited at May 11, 2023 10:29 PM by Iconium
iconium x meian / ranch rpMay 9, 2023 09:18 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
chronological & tentative plot plans:
» come back later!
iconium x meian / ranch rpMay 9, 2023 09:19 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
character overview
iconium x meian / ranch rpMay 9, 2023 09:20 PM

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
rp layout / ov

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Oscar Lane
Personality: Oscar is a moral perfectionist who values hard work and loyalty above all else. He can come across as stoic and unemotional, but that's only because he believes in maintaining a professional demeanor at all times. He has a dry sense of humor and can be fiercely protective of those he cares about.
Appearance: Oscar has dark hair and a strong, angular jawline. He is tall and lean with a muscular build, and his face is often set in a serious expression. He has deep-set brown eyes that seem to hold a lot of secrets.
Background: Oscar had a rough childhood growing up in a trailer park. He had very little money and had to rely on his wits and resourcefulness to get by. The ranch where he now works was a haven for him, a place where he could escape the troubles of his home life and immerse himself in the natural world. When the previous manager retired, Oscar worked his way up from ranch hand to manager, proving himself to be a reliable and hardworking member of the team.
Skills: Oscar is an excellent horseman and has a deep understanding of animal behavior. He is also skilled in all aspects of ranch management, including budgeting, staffing, and equipment maintenance. In addition, he is a rugged outdoorsman who could survive for a long time in the wilderness surrounding the ranch.
Interests: Oscar has a deep love of nature and enjoys spending his free time hiking, camping, and participating in winter sports like skiing and snowboarding.
Strengths: Oscar is an incredibly dedicated and disciplined individual who takes his responsibilities seriously. He has a strong work ethic and is always striving to improve himself and those around him. He is also a skilled problem solver who is able to think on his feet and make tough decisions when necessary.
Weaknesses: Oscar is an incredibly dedicated and disciplined individual who takes his responsibilities seriously. He has a strong work ethic and is always striving to improve himself and those around him. He is also a skilled problem solver who is able to think on his feet and make tough decisions when necessary.
Relationships: Oscar has a close relationship with his younger sister Mila, who he sees as something of a kindred spirit. He is more distant with his other siblings, although he cares for them deeply. He is single and has had trouble forming lasting romantic relationships in the past due to his intense focus on work.
Reputation: Oscar is highly respected among his peers for his work ethic and dedication to the ranch. He is known for his no-nonsense approach to management and his ability to get things done efficiently and effectively. Some people find him intimidating or aloof, but those who know him well understand that he has a deep well of compassion and care for those around him.
Name: Lena Connor
Occupation: Horse trainer/ranch hand and waitress/bartender in town
Personality: Lena is a free-spirited and laid-back individual. She radiates positivity and has a contagious smile that can brighten up anyone's day. She is a compassionate and empathetic person who enjoys helping others. Lena is very open-minded and always up for new experiences, but can also be quite impulsive at times. Her carefree attitude can make her come off as flighty, but she is incredibly loyal to those she cares about.
Appearance: Lena has a slender build and stands at 5'8". She has long, wavy auburn hair that she often wears in a messy bun or ponytail. Her eyes are a striking green that seem to change with the light. Lena has a bohemian fashion sense, favoring flowy dresses and natural fabrics.
Background: Lena grew up in a hippie commune in California, where she learned the importance of community and living sustainably. Her parents were both artists who encouraged creativity and self-expression. When their money ran out, they sent her to live with a rich aunt who then sent her off to the ranch as often as she could so she didn't have to raise Lena. Though she's gone off and traveled some, she's always found her way back to the ranch.
Skills: Lena is great with the horses, and even better with people. Her natural extroversion makes her easily suited towards the hospitality aspect of the ranch. She also often brags that she can use the heavy machinery and farm equipment better than anyone else on the farm, and she has a natural aptitude for rolling with the punches. She's pretty good with the kids, too, so she works part time as a riding instructor when there is a demand for it.
Interests: Lena really enjoys painting, sketching, and playing musical instruments. Her favorite is the guitar. In addition, she's always rescuing some type of animal or baking something. She also really enjoys collecting old things, such as antique postcards.
Strengths: Lena is a hard worker and always willing to lend a hand. She's also very sociable and has a talent for making people feel at ease.
Weaknesses: Lena can be a bit impulsive at times and may not always think things through before acting. She also struggles with time management and can get sidetracked easily.
Relationships: Lena and Oscar have been best friends for as long as they can remember. She has a fairly good relationship with the other two, but she's not close with them at all. She's currently single, and has been known for her inability to juggle romantic relationships and other things.
Reputation: Lena is well-liked in the community and known for her friendly and outgoing personality. She's also respected for her skills as a ranch hand and her love for horses.

Edited at May 12, 2023 09:52 PM by Iconium

Iconium

Neutral

Give Award
Name: William Blue
Personality: Will was born in an environment where he was allowed to express his emotions and follow his passions. Because of this, he is a charming, emotionally intelligent young man with an amusing sense of humor. He is very polished and well-mannered, though he can have a flair for the dramatics at times. He tends to be fairly giving, social, and protective of his many friends.
Appearance: Will has inherited his father's lighter hair, which is a dark blonde color and somewhat fluffy. He also has his mother's expressive facial features, including her nearly tan eye color and long eyelashes. He is tall and lean, standing at around 6'2 with a muscular build from years of training and competing in eventing. Will is often seen wearing equestrian gear, but when he does dress up he takes after his mother's fashion sense, always looking sharp and put-together.
Background: Will grew up on his parents' famous equestrian center in the mountains of Germany. His mother was a British-German Olympic figure skater turned eventer, and his father was a British Olympic eventer. They met in the United States at a farm they both worked for, and moved to Germany to start their own business when his grandfather died. Being raised on the farm, Will quickly developed an appreciation for horses and developed his skills in eventing as he aged. At a fairly young age, he moved to the UK with his mom, who continued to support him as he grew rapidly in the equestrian world and landed significant roles on different teams. Having now been to two Olympic games, Will is a very well-known individual by virtually anyone. He has moved to the ranch to lay low and recover after sustaining an injury that has left him unable to walk.
Skills: Will is extremely good at staying cool under pressure, and his down-to-earth personality makes him extremely excellent at engaging with others. He has a natural charisma about him that makes him prime for speeches, formal outings, and petitions for things such as money and resources. He's also got excellent emotional intelligence and a very kind heart.
Interests: Will is intrigued by fashion and other areas within the arts. He's been known to do some modeling and also thoroughly enjoys things such as language and culture.
Strengths: Emotional intelligence and charm are two of Will's greatest strengths. He's very good at interacting with others, to the point where he may even be considered manipulative. He can get nearly anyone to do anything for him, and he has tremendously good health.
Weaknesses: Will is bad at setting boundaries with others, and he struggles with being a bit of an airhead sometimes. He's been known to leave a horse gate or a latch undone from time to time, and he tends to be fairly clumsy.
Relationships: Will has had a few high-profile relationships in the past, but none with other equestrians. He's mainly dated very attractive actresses who have been quite dramatic and controversial, though he's maintained his kindhearted nature. He's been single for a few months, but his PR team is pushing for him to get into something new soon to make up for his lack of successes and media presence as of late.
Reputation: Will has a fairly flawless reputation, and many young women have massive crushes on him. Because of his ex-girlfriends, he's crossed borders into the mainstream media and has developed a reputation as a boy-next-door type. He's known to be very sweet and perhaps even to choose girls who are undeserving of him.
Name: Mila Lane
Personality:
Appearance:
Background: Mila grew up in a rough home environment, with an abusive father and a mother who was too scared to stand up to him. She and her brothers, Oscar and Jesse, had to learn to fend for themselves and protect each other. Mila turned to alcohol and drugs as a coping mechanism and dropped out of school to work odd jobs to support her family. She eventually left home and moved to the city to start a new life for herself, but her past still haunts her. After some bad experiences in the city, she recently moved back to be with her brothers and to escape some things that she got into in the city.
Skills: Mila has excellent bartending skills and can mix up a wide variety of drinks. She's also a skilled fighter, having had to defend herself and her brothers growing up. She's a quick learner and adaptable, able to think on her feet in tough situations.
Interests: Reading dark literature, exploring abandoned places, practicing martial arts, playing the guitar, and hiking in the wilderness.
Strengths: Mila is fiercely independent and self-reliant. She's a survivor and has a strong will to overcome adversity. She is also very logical and very skilled at navigating difficult situations.
Weaknesses: Mila struggles with trust issues and has a tendency to push people away. She can be impulsive and hot-headed, often acting before thinking things through. She prefers to leave people behind when things get difficult and lacks loyalty.
Relationships: Mila has a strained relationship with her family, particularly her father. She's wary of making new friends and forming close relationships, but has a few acquaintances at the bar where she works.
Reputation: Mila is known as a tough and no-nonsense bartender. Some people find her intimidating, while others appreciate her honesty and blunt personality. Her past is largely unknown to those outside her immediate family and she often receives attention from male patrons. It would take a special and very persistent individual to break through the layers and layers of ice on the surface.
Name: Jesse Lane
Personality: Jesse is fairly quiet, but he's much more outgoing than his siblings. Though his personality is fairly surpressed and he's not known to be a man of many words at work, he has an intriguing sense of humor and a knack for pushing the limits of any person or anything. This makes him a fairly good rodeo cowboy when he competes in events like bull riding, and his natural knowledge and inclincation for horses makes him excellent in the other events when he can borrow a horse to compete. He's not very extroverted, but he enjoys chasing women around and has a few close friends, mainly other ranch-goers.
Appearance: Jesse has light blond hair that is fairly fluffy, and slightly long. He has a lean, muscular build from years of working on the ranch. He has wise gray eyes and a warm, inviting smile that makes people feel at ease around him. He stands at around 5'11 or 6' even.
Background: Jesse grew up in the trailer park with his siblings, but always knew he wasn't a full sibling. His mother refused to acknowledge this or tell him who his father was and he's spent years trying to uncover the truth. Like Oscar, Jesse found his escape working at the ranch and he has always been passionate about working with the animals.
Skills: Jesse is an excellent horseman and has a natural talent for working with cattle. He's also quite handy with tools and can fix just about anything around the ranch that needs fixing. He's a very sensible and down to earth individual who can charm just about anyone with his exaggerated southern flair.
Interests: Jesse enjoys spending time outdoors and loves to go fishing in his free time. He's also an avid reader and enjoys learning about culture.
Strengths: Jesse is a hard worker and is always willing to put in the extra effort to get things done. He's a natural leader and is respected by his fellow cowhands for his work ethic and knowledge of ranching.
Weaknesses: Jesse can be stubborn and is never one to back down from a challenge. He is also very anti-medicine, and will rarely allow anyone to do anything to help him if he injures himself. He has an avid fear of needles and the hospital.
Relationships: He has a few close friends, and has had his share of girlfriends. He is protective of his siblings and enjoys chasing women but has never really had anything real.
Reputation: Jesse is known around the ranch as a hard worker and a reliable cowhand. He's well-liked by his colleagues and is respected for his knowledge and skill when it comes to working with the animals.

Edited at May 11, 2023 11:45 PM by Iconium

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us